President Trump waives Jones Act

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Going to be hard for people to say he isn't doing enough for Puerto Rico

link

Bashar Teg
wow he lifted a finger to help, 8 days after. what a wonderful man. we should all be thankful for such a humanitarian 'leader'.

Sable
Tell me what he should be doing

Bashar Teg
tell me why i should run to lovingly gobble on his orange member when he finally gets around to signing a piece of paper to waive some 1920 law, in order to save lives? should i run around congratulating everyone for meeting their basic job description, or just this particular president?

'oh thank you, mcdonalds side order cook, for not spitting in my fries. you the real mvp'

Sable
How do you know it's orange?

cdtm
That is oddly specific.. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/1eye.gif

Flyattractor
We should ship Rico some of our extra illegals to help clean up their messes.

I mean EVERYBODY needs more Illegals....amiright?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow he lifted a finger to help, 8 days after. what a wonderful man. we should all be thankful for such a humanitarian 'leader'. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
tell me why i should run to lovingly gobble on his orange member when he finally gets around to signing a piece of paper to waive some 1920 law, in order to save lives?

laughing out loud

Sable
Just in: Trump deploys 10,000 fema aid workers and 7500 military personal.

Media: "not enough"

Appears the media is trying to turn this into Bushes Katrina (it isn't)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.