Chelseas Sweetheart Contracts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable

Flyattractor
Welcome to Crony Capitalism! The ONLY kind of Capitalism the Left Fully Endorses.

Sable
This will be totally ignored

Surtur
Well hey it pays to be friends with the Clinton's I guess. Just don't become an enemy of them, otherwise you'll end up committing suicide via 4 bullets to the back of the head.

Sable
Or get robbed with two bullets in the back and nothing stolen.

Flyattractor
...Ahhh WHitewater...I remember that...Oh the backpedling and trying to shove it under the rug hilarity that went on back in the day.

Robtard
"Wins"?

Um, who's currently in control of all three branches of the government? I'm pretty sure it's not the Democrats and certainly not Clinton, she lost the presidency. I suspect these facts will be overlooked

Sable
Nice try ignoring the facts Rob. But it didn't happen under Trump. Next "but Trump"

Robtard
You said "wins", as in the present/just happened. If this is some shit that happened years ago. Okay, you should have been more precise.

Sable
Oh so you based your facts on one word in the Op. And now can't accept responsibility for ignoring the facts you suggested that I did? So please do tell how I ignored the fatcs but you didn't.

"Moves from blaming Trump to blaming OP for being wrong."

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
"Wins"?

Um, who's currently in control of all three branches of the government? I'm pretty sure it's not the Democrats and certainly not Clinton, she lost the presidency. I suspect these facts will be overlooked

https://i.imgflip.com/1er0v0.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
Oh so you based your facts on one word in the Op. And now can't accept responsibility for ignoring the facts you suggested that I did? So please do tell how I ignored the fatcs but you didn't.

"Moves from blaming Trump to blaming OP for being wrong."

Yes, I took your words as they were written, how weird and strange of someone to do that. You got me read handed.

Um, who blamed Trump? You're just kneejerking again.

Surtur
Calm down Rob.

Sable
Yes, I took your words as they were written, how weird and strange of someone to do that. You got me read handed.

Um, who blamed Trump? You're just kneejerking again.

I took the writers words. You said I didn't check the facts. You based that off one word?

"Um, who's currently in control of all three branches of the government? I'm pretty sure it's not the Democrats and certainly not Clinton, she lost the presidency. I suspect these facts will be overlooked"

This is essentially blaming the Trump admin for this oversight, had nothing to do with his admin.

Robtard
Then the writer should have been more specific. "Wins" implies the present, not years ago.

Nah, you're just kneejerking again.

Sable
Oh please. You said I didn't have the facts. It's poor form out of all the times I'm willing to admit a mistake you refuse and your cut out is you said "wins" not "won".

Poor form

Flyattractor
Robbie is claiming to actually READ the entire posts and comments of others now?

Nah... I don't buy it.

Sable
Forum fcking up

Flyattractor
Yeah.... its the FORUM!!!!!!!!

Robtard
Oh please. You said I didn't have the facts. It's poor form out of all the times I'm willing to admit a mistake you refuse and your cut out is you said "wins" not "won".

Poor form

I didn't say that about you. Weird.

My first post denoted what I was saying rested on "wins" the present; it's not my fault if the writer doesn't understand "win" from "won". It's also not my fault you fell for his click-bait, which is likely why he used the present tense. Be angry at yourself and try to do better in the future.

Sable
You based your facts off one word though, I based my facts off the dates of contracts. I'm not angry. Also how is this clickbait?

Robtard
Yes, we covered that. I took what you said exactly as it was written, how weird of someone to do that.

Also, the correct answer to my question was: The Republican Party. Not Trump, as you kneejerked and assumed.

Silent Master
If people had actually read the article, they wouldn't have to make excuses for getting things wrong.

Sable
I'm still fascinated by what happened. Rob blamed everyone but himself, then blamed me for writing "win" instead of "won" which he based his "facts off" then said I was being ignorant of the facts..tried to make me feel bad cause he took my word for it based on one single word.

All the while refused to acknowledge the actual issue and story that Chelsea hooked her friends up with defense contracts to the tune of $11 billion. While always having Ivanka and Jared on blast who aren't even taking salaries.

Surtur
I'm still fascinated by what happened. Rob blamed everyone but himself, then blamed me for writing "win" instead of "won" which he based his "facts off" then said I was being ignorant of the facts..tried to make me feel bad cause he took my word for it based on one single word.

All the while refused to acknowledge the actual issue and story that Chelsea hooked her friends up with defense contracts to the tune of $11 billion. While always having Ivanka and Jared on blast who aren't even taking salaries.

It would be even more embarrassing for Rob if he'd ever made it a point in other threads to claim people hadn't read the article and had just gone by the title.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
It would be even more embarrassing for Rob if he'd ever made it a point in other threads to claim people hadn't read the article and had just gone by the title.

I didn't go "by the title", I went with what Sable said as mentioned in my first post. So your point as usual is pointless. Hey, you tried though.

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
It would be even more embarrassing for Rob if he'd *never made it a point in other threads to claim people hadn't read the article and had just gone by the title.

Fixed

Sable
I didn't go "by the title", I went with what Sable said as mentioned in my first post. So your point as usual is pointless. Hey, you tried though.

Title, OP what's the difference?

But you still haven't actually addressed the topic. Blamed everyone else. But won't address the cronie capitalism

Silent Master
Odd that he took you at your word here, I've never seen him do that before.

Surtur

You're correct Rob, what you did wasn't any less lazy, somehow.

Sable
Rob you used to put me on blast for reading headlines and ignoring facts. Your the only one here doing that now.

This is poor form. Own up to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.