Jared Kushner: A Spy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
26th April was another FBI Anon post.

I have fcking had it with this guy. He has GOT TO GO.

Robtard
Honestly don't know where you think you're leading with this, if Kushner is a Manchurian Candidate, well, here he'd be a Siberian Candidate, anyways, how do you think that reflects on Trump, who's taking this guy into the deepest circles of his presidential admin?

Sable
Read the interview. Im only basing this off that, if you think its bullshit, then its bs. If you think it has merit, lets discuss it. But if you accept it you have to accept the whole thing, not pick and chose the parts you like and the parts you don't. Thats the rules for me to discuss this.

Robtard
Yeah, the author is "FBI Anon" posting on reddit, right? Not sure how serious we should take that.

But what I'm trying to tell you, as a Trumper, the last thing you want is Kushner being a spy

Sable
I edited.

Sable
Anyways fishy shit is going on with Jared that I am not pleased with, using private email, not handing that over to congress. I am not pleased with these things.

Robtard
IIRC, several of team Trump members used private emails for official business. Including his daughter (the one he acknowledges).

Surtur
He seems like he's a really really bad spy then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.