Superboy Prime Vs Galactus (the one king thor fought)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

quanchi112
Galactus rapes.

zopzop
SBP. That alt reality Galactus looked like he was dying of AIDS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
SBP. That alt reality Galactus looked like he was dying of AIDS. Teen Titans beat Prime up and down. This isn't close. Even without that showing Krypto and Superboy can affect Prime. Galactus ends him.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
Teen Titans beat Prime up and down. This isn't close. Even without that showing Krypto and Superboy can affect Prime. Galactus ends him.
I agree Galactus would beat SBP. I don't agree that THAT version of Galactus aka HIV Galactus would.

quanchi112
I agree Galactus would beat SBP. I don't agree that THAT version of Galactus aka HIV Galactus would. What makes you think that Galactus loses specifically.

zopzop
What makes you think that Galactus loses specifically.
The fact that it looked like he was dying from a nasty STD?

quanchi112
The fact that it looked like he was dying from a nasty STD? So you judge the winner based on the physical appearance of the characters. It's like saying Reigning Thor is weak since he only has one hand.

RealityWarper
Galactus can eat him like a Solar Energy Can.

zopzop
So you judge the winner based on the physical appearance of the characters. It's like saying Reigning Thor is weak since he only has one hand.
Exactly. Leprosy Galactus and Amputee Thor are fail. SBP wins.

quanchi112
Exactly. Leprosy Galactus and Amputee Thor are fail. SBP wins. Reigning Thor beheaded an immune god killer in the destroyer armor. This Galactus also wins even if he has an acne out break prior to their matchup.

Galan007
Prime stomps.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
PRIME ANNIHILATES!!!!

Board Walker
Prime kills Galactic 10/10

Genii96
Galactus gives him the hyperstorm treatment

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
Galactus gives him the hyperstorm treatment
This Galactus never fought Hyperstorm.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
This Galactus never fought Hyperstorm. Prime dies, boy.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
This Galactus never fought Hyperstorm.

He didn't? Was it a retcon, because I could have swore that they fought and Galactus used him like a battery.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
He didn't? Was it a retcon, because I could have swore that they fought and Galactus used him like a battery.
This is an alternate reality Galactus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
He didn't? Was it a retcon, because I could have swore that they fought and Galactus used him like a battery. Cringe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.