Battleworld: Maximus vs Leonidas!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
Hello Guys, i bring you a new series of threads.

In this thread TOAA created a battleworld. In this case TOAA has merged both 300 and Gladiator realities! TOAA wants to test which reality is the best.

Leonidas (300) faces against Maximus (Gladiator).

Battle 1) Romans vs Spartans:

Leonidas gets 300 Spartans
Maximus gets 300 Romans

Who wins? Who is the better commander? Which soldiers are the best?

Battle 2) Maximus vs Leonidas:

Arena type battle.

Who is the better fighter?

relentless1
300 spartans demolish; maximus is arguably the better commander but Leonidas has a better army from top to bottom, each Spartan is a wrecker the same can't be said about Maximus' platoon

Maximus has better armour and skill arguably but Leonidas has better physical feats. Id go with Maximus based purely on his armour tbh; his skill is enough to be on par with Leo but his armour (lack thereof) would be the deciding factor

John Murdoch
Battle 1: Spartans roll on over the Romans. As relentless1 said, all the Spartans are some level of Zack Snyder Watchmen super soldier type, which isn't the case for the fellas Maxi is going to have.

Battle 2: Again agree with relentless, Maximus has far more 1v1/dueling fights with varying circumstances in varying scenarios. Still will be a tough fight, and if Leo can catch him with a slow-motion spear throw, he can win. However, I'll give Maximus the dubya here.

KingD19
I don't think Maximus could take Leonidas in a straight fight. Sure his armor is better. But physicality-wise, as it's been pointed out. The Spartans are superhuman. Slightly. Definitely low level. But strong/skilled/fast enough to make regular people look like cannon fodder. He'd blitz through Maximus.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by relentless1
300 spartans demolish; maximus is arguably the better commander but Leonidas has a better army from top to bottom, each Spartan is a wrecker the same can't be said about Maximus' platoon

Maximus has better armour and skill arguably but Leonidas has better physical feats. Id go with Maximus based purely on his armour tbh; his skill is enough to be on par with Leo but his armour (lack thereof) would be the deciding factor

thumb up

Excellent answer and I agree completely...

quanchi112
Cucking.
laughing out loud

Rebel95
Yeah 300 Spartans wreck.

Not sure who would win in a fight between the two though

Sable
Dumb fcking thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.