The Battle of the Five Armies vs. The Last Airbender

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
All composite armies and chasrdters from each film vs. the other in an epic war. Which fantasy film wins ?

Josh_Alexander
Airbender for sure.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Airbender for sure. Based on ?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Last Airbender making a Tsunami!

quanchi112
Last Airbender making a Tsunami! Kill the kid with an arrow. Takes care of that problem. He's also a pacifist. They fight in character.

Josh_Alexander
Kill the kid with an arrow. Takes care of that problem. He's also a pacifist. They fight in character.

Considering he can control air, he will use the arrow against the one shooting it.

quanchi112
Considering he can control air, he will use the arrow against the one shooting it. He can't control the tsunami and the air at the same time. Which is he doing ? You did see how he was taken capture multiple times in the film.

Josh_Alexander
He can't control the tsunami and the air at the same time. Which is he doing ? You did see how he was taken capture multiple times in the film.

Well goes to the sea and sends a Tsunami! How can an arrow cross a tsunami and hit him?

quanchi112
Well goes to the sea and sends a Tsunami! How can an arrow cross a tsunami and hit him? Then Smaug flies over it and burns him.

Josh_Alexander
Then Smaug flies over it and burns him.

He sends aircurrents strong enough to make it impossibe for Smaug to fly.

quanchi112
He sends aircurrents strong enough to make it impossibe for Smaug to fly. When has he done so ?

Josh_Alexander
When has he done so ?

He can control air. That means he can do anything with it.

He made a tsunami using air, he needs strong wind to do so.

quanchi112
He can control air. That means he can do anything with it.

He made a tsunami using air, he needs strong wind to do so.

No limits fallacy. We can only argue based off the power he's shown. He had control of the water as well and water benders don't need wind powers in order to manipate it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112 h
No limits fallacy. We can only argue based off the power he's shown. He had control of the water as well and water benders don't need wind powers in order to manipate it.

He made a tsunami with air! Clearly depicted! The amount of air needed to raise such a wave is HUGE!

He could make cyclones or hurricanes too.

quanchi112
He made a tsunami with air! Clearly depicted! The amount of air needed to raise such a wave is HUGE!

He could make cyclones or hurricanes too. He manipulated the water.

Not anything shown to slow down someone with the size and speed of Smaug.

Josh_Alexander
He manipulated the water.

Not anything shown to slow down someone with the size and speed of Smaug.

He isnt a water bender, he is an air bender. He uses air to do so lol! That should be obvious.

Takes a huge amount of watter and drowns Smaug in it.

quanchi112
He isnt a water bender, he is an air bender. He uses air to do so lol! That should be obvious.

Takes a huge amount of watter and drowns Smaug in it. The movie showed he bends water just as well as air. He can bend all the elements. We see him bend water.

Smaug sets him on fire. He burns.

Josh_Alexander
The movie showed he bends water just as well as air. He can bend all the elements. We see him bend water.

Smaug sets him on fire. He burns.

With air!

Smaug sends fire and then Airbender bends the fire against Smaug! Or turns his flame off.

quanchi112
With air!

Smaug sends fire and then Airbender bends the fire against Smaug! Or turns his flame off. He learned to bend the water because he's a water bender.

When did he do so in the film ?

Josh_Alexander
He learned to bend the water because he's a water bender.

When did he do so in the film ?

No. Air makes waves. He just used air to make a Huge Wave.

What happens if you blow a match's flame? Air can move any element!

Air causes fire to move in its direction.

quanchi112
No. Air makes waves. He just used air to make a Huge Wave.

What happens if you blow a match's flame? Air can move any element!

Air causes fire to move in its direction. He needed his water bending to create the tidal wave.

So you shouldn't struggle to find an example since fire benders pursued him throughout the film.

An example, please.

Josh_Alexander
He needed his water bending to create the tidal wave.

So you shouldn't struggle to find an example since fire benders pursued him throughout the film.

An example, please.

No. Waves are maid by wind currents. Put water in a glass and then blow on it!

He wasnt strong enough to fight them. He can use wind against fire.

We never got a sequel for the movie. Reason why we never saw it. Doesnr mean he cant direct fire.

Wind will cause fire to move in its direction. Light a candle and blow the flame.

quanchi112
No. Waves are maid by wind currents. Put water in a glass and then blow on it!

He wasnt strong enough to fight them. He can use wind against fire.

We never got a sequel for the movie. Reason why we never saw it. Doesnr mean he cant direct fire.

Wind will cause fire to move in its direction. Light a candle and blow the flame. We see water benders manipulate water not by air. So your reasoning falls apart. Each element manipulates itself.

So show an example.

You made a claim but if you can't cite a feat then the claim is baseless.

Again this is what you can prove by the evidence not speculation.

Josh_Alexander
We see water benders manipulate water not by air. So your reasoning falls apart. Each element manipulates itself.

So show an example.

You made a claim but if you can't cite a feat then the claim is baseless.

Again this is what you can prove by the evidence not speculation.

Doohhh! They are water benders!!! He is an air bender! You are making no sense.

Air bender, can use air as he wishes. Dont have to prove you that air moves fire! Its logic.

quanchi112
Doohhh! They are water benders!!! He is an air bender! You are making no sense.

Air bender, can use air as he wishes. Dont have to prove you that air moves fire! Its logic. He can bend all the elements. He was taught to bend water by water benders. laughing out loud

See you can't prove it once again but blindly speculate make things up. Evidence>speculation.

Josh_Alexander
He can bend all the elements. He was taught to bend water by water benders. laughing out loud

See you can't prove it once again but blindly speculate make things up. Evidence>speculation.

Air can bend all elements dummy! Water, Earth, and Fire. Lol.

Speculate? Are you saying fire doesnt bend to air?

quanchi112
Air can bend all elements dummy! Water, Earth, and Fire. Lol.

Speculate? Are you saying fire doesnt bend to air? Then show me what you claimed, dummy.

I am saying if you can't support your fantasies then they are just your fantasies. It's pretty simple, dummy.

Josh_Alexander
Then show me what you claimed, dummy.

I am saying if you can't support your fantasies then they are just your fantasies. It's pretty simple, dummy.

Wow i realize why is it so hard to debate with you.

You got no sense of logic.

winds move rocks, sand, dirt, etc.
Winds create waves.
Winds move fire.

You need an intro into science too?

quanchi112
Wow i realize why is it so hard to debate with you.

You got no sense of logic.

winds move rocks, sand, dirt, etc.
Winds create waves.
Winds move fire.

You need an intro into science too? Says the guy who knew things up and repeats himself in every thread. I never said wind didn't do that I said prove he uses the tactics from the film.

You just make shit up and pretend.

Josh_Alexander
Says the guy who knew things up and repeats himself in every thread. I never said wind didn't do that I said prove he uses the tactics from the film.

You just make shit up and pretend.

Says the guy who bases his points on fanaticism.

At least i got a sense of Logic, and admit my mistakes.

https://youtu.be/lsyvOYcWgcg

A fire tornado caused by Fire being moved by air. So you dont wail that i didnt gave evidence.

Again Quanchi, inform yourself before replying.

quanchi112
Says the guy who bases his points on fanatism.

At least i got a sense of Logic, and iadmit my mistakes. Says the guy who still can't spell fanaticism.

I back my claims with evidence you just claim things based off speculation. You're unaware you're even doing it which is the problem.

Josh_Alexander
Says the guy who still can't spell fanaticism.

I back my claims with evidence you just claim things based off speculation. You're unaware you're even doing it which is the problem.

Lol read my upper statement well.

quanchi112
Says the guy who bases his points on fanaticism.

At least i got a sense of Logic, and admit my mistakes.

https://youtu.be/lsyvOYcWgcg

A fire tornado caused by Fire being moved by air. So you dont wail that i didnt gave evidence.

Again Quanchi, inform yourself before replying. I am not saying this can't occur I am saying Aang didn't do so on film. We argue based off their tendencies not what we'd do with their powers. I'm consistent in every thread. We argue in character.

quanchi112
Lol read my upper statement well. I responded to the edit.

Josh_Alexander
I responded to the edit.

Respond to the official post not the edit please.

quanchi112
Respond to the official post not the edit please. That was the official post with the YouTube link. I quoted it again and responded.

Josh_Alexander
I am not saying this can't occur I am saying Aang didn't do so on film. We argue based off their tendencies not what we'd do with their powers. I'm consistent in every thread. We argue in character.

Again here we go with your logic! He is an air bender. He can manipulate air. So that means he can manipulate anything. Doesnt need to depict him movie fire, since he can movr air and air moves fire.

quanchi112
Again here we go with your logic! He is an air bender. He can manipulate air. So that means he can manipulate anything. Doesnt need to depict him movie fire, since he can movr air and air moves fire. We see him manipulate water not by way of air but by way of water manipulation. No one in the film manipulated water by means of air.

Josh_Alexander
We see him manipulate water not by way of air but by way of water manipulation. No one in the film manipulated water by means of air.

When cphe made the tsunami it is clear that it is wind he is using. You can see the air currents on top of the wave.

He is a water bender because he is an air bender (air bender makes him water, earth, and fire bender).Again air can manipulate other elements.

quanchi112
When cphe made the tsunami it is clear that it is wind he is using. You can see the air currents on top of the wave.

He is a water bender because he is an air bender (air bender makes him water, earth, and fire bender).Again air can manipulate other elements. He manipulated the water through water bending. When any of the water benders throw water they aren't using wind in order to do so. Same can be said of Aang.

Josh_Alexander
He manipulated the water through water bending. When any of the water benders throw water they aren't using wind in order to do so. Same can be said of Aang.

A water bender is a water bender. An air bender isn't a water bender, but he is at the same time.

I think you are not getting me.

Air can bend any material. Water, Fire, Earth. But it is done through air currents.

Water bender can't bend Fire for instance. He isn't a waterbender, he is an airbender which allows him to be a waterbender too.

quanchi112
A water bender is a water bender. An air bender isn't a water bender, but he is at the same time.

I think you are not getting me.

Air can bend any material. Water, Fire, Earth. But it is done through air currents.

Water bender can't bend Fire for instance. He isn't a waterbender, he is an airbender which allows him to be a waterbender too. My point is water benders don't need air to move the water just as Aang didn't.

Aang can manipulate all the elements through just the elements. He doesn't need air to bend water.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.