Aayla Secura vs Jango and Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

godemperortrump
- Legends Aayla
- Boba and Jango have all their standard equipment
- If Aayla loses she gets Tholme to help out

ILS
Hmm probably the Fetts.

And then Tholme may tip the balance again.

Ursumeles
Fetts, deffo.

Rockydonovang
aayla dies.
I'd favor even one over her tbh

Kurk
Boba solos

Total Warrior
Nobody is soloing Aayla Secura, unless she is trying to capture/not kill her opponent due to morals. she should lose 2vs1 but adding Tholme is more than enough to defeat them

godemperortrump
Originally posted by Kurk
Boba solos
Reasons?

DarthAnt66
Either Jango or Boba trash her in seconds.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Either Jango or Boba trash her in seconds.
seconds? That seems, extreme. Force augmented speed is a thing

DarthAnt66
So is a barrage of guided missile rockets.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
aayla dies.
I'd favor even one over her tbh

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
So is a barrage of guided missile rockets. A barrage? They have one jetpack missile and IIRC a gauntlet with wrist rockets, so two at best at a time.

She has insane speed and agility, I don't really think their explosives would be enough to thwart her.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ILS
A barrage? They have one jetpack missile and IIRC a gauntlet with wrist rockets, so two at best at a time.

She has insane speed and agility, I don't really think their explosives would be enough to thwart her.
Nah Jango maybe not, but Boba showed an ability to spam explosives in FOTJ so he could absolutely do what Ant's describing.

ILS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah Jango maybe not, but Boba showed an ability to spam explosives in FOTJ so he could absolutely do what Ant's describing. oh he did? that rings a bell actually, you mean when he was blowing the heck out of an Abeloth avatar?

How many explosives did he use?

ILS
Anyway, it would definitely take a barrage to land on her:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-5840021

|King Joker|
rip

ILS
finally got that fekking image to work

deathslash
Aayla would beat either of them solo, but loses to them as a team. Tholme tips the balance in her favor.

ChocolateMuesli
aayla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.