Fist Fight vol 4: Wolverine vs Captain America!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
This time i bring you Wolverine vs Captain America!

Since both are super strong, they wont get nerfed here. Wolverine loses his claws and has BONE Skeleton, Cap has no shield.

Who beats who!?

Sable
Cap every time.

FrothByte
Bone skeleton Wolverine? Cap smashes his face in. Not only is Cap far superior in h2h, his bone structure also has higher durability showings as seen when he took numerous punches to the face from Bucky's roboarm without getting fractures.

Wolverine will heal any cut and bruises but he's going to get himself knocked out.

If it was adamantium Wolverine it'd be more interesting.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Bone skeleton Wolverine? Cap smashes his face in. Not only is Cap far superior in h2h, his bone structure also has higher durability showings as seen when he took numerous punches to the face from Bucky's roboarm without getting fractures.

Wolverine will heal any cut and bruises but he's going to get himself knocked out.

If it was adamantium Wolverine it'd be more interesting.

Bone wolverine got punched by Sabertooth, so he can take hsrd punches.

Josh_Alexander
Modification:

Round 1: Bone Wolverine

Round 2: Adamantium Wolverine

Sable
Cap everytime

BruceSkywalker
Cap period... Logan doesn't like concussion force which easily knocks him out

playa1258
Cap stomps.

relentless1
Wolvie gets KOed

KingD19
How though? Logan hasn't gotten KO'd since X2. And the forces he's tanked have been far more than what's actually knocked him out. Juggernaut. Silver Samurai. X-24. Sabretooth. At this point I don't think Cap can knock him out. And if he can, not fast enough to do it before Logan scores a good few cuts or stabs on him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
How though? Logan hasn't gotten KO'd since X2. And the forces he's tanked have been far more than what's actually knocked him out. Juggernaut. Silver Samurai. X-24. Sabretooth. At this point I don't think Cap can knock him out. And if he can, not fast enough to do it before Logan scores a good few cuts or stabs on him.

OP states no claws. Cap has taken hits from Bucky, Spiderman, Ultron, Ironman and even Loki and was able to spring back up to his feet. Wolverine just doesn't have the power to seriously hurt Cap without his claws, even if he had his adamantium.

John Murdoch
Cap comes away victorious in round 1.

Round 2 Adamantium Wolverine makes it much closer, though I'm still going Cap. Kinda wishy-washy on that though.

Even bone skeleton Wolverine has survived stuff like the Sabertooth bar/lumber tractor trailer fight, the Nagasaki A-bomb, and Magneto snaking rebar through him.

Really the question for both rounds is this: can Cap do enough damage in a short enough amount of time to overpower Logan's healing factor and enhanced durability in Round 1 and then the same + adamantium frame in Round 2?

I tend to lean towards Frothbyte in that Cap has taken and dished out plenty of hits on guys WAY WAY above his pay grade, so, again...

Round 1: Cap in a tough fight.
Round 2: Still Cap, though I could even lean towards Logan taking a few now.

FrothByte
Just to clarify, when we say "fist fight" are we talking only fists allowed or can the combatants grapple and kick and stuff?

John Murdoch
Just to clarify, when we say "fist fight" are we talking only fists allowed or can the combatants grapple and kick and stuff?

If that's the case, Cap's argument got stronger.

Josh_Alexander

Fist fight is just the title, and not literal. Just to clarify that no weapons are allowed. Kicks are allowed in that order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.