Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Link

Image found by reddit shows the same librarian dressed up like Dr. Seuss. So is she a racist as well?

https://i.redd.it/07w4gq0p6uoz.png

Do you believe a Cambridge librarian would have rejected Dr. Seuss books if they were sent by Michelle Obama and not Melania Trump?

BackFire
This spells the end of this librarian's run for president. How can she recover?

Bashar Teg
IMPEACH NOW!!!

Sable
Originally posted by BackFire
This spells the end of this librarian's run for president. How can she recover? Originally posted by Bashar Teg
IMPEACH NOW!!!

Originally posted by Robtard
Two triggers from the price of one!

thumb up

BackFire
Librarians have been my #trigger for years.

Sable
laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
wow you quoted robtard and attributed it to me. was that another juvenile attempt to win my attention? guess it worked.

Sable
Oh was that Rob, my bad. Let me edit it. Even better actually, thanks.

Robtard
I'm flattered to have been plagiarized. Am 'KMC's #1 Rated Member' for a reason.

B does every limp-wristed attack on anything Trump need its own thread?

Sable
So you won't comment on the actual issue? Just like in the Chelseas sweetheart contracts thread.

BackFire
It doesn't really matter.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
thumb up

Lol you..Still. Got. It.

Sable
It doesn't really matter.

Why?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol you..Still. Got. It.

^ Plagiarized again and an added #trigger. Robtard. Is. Killing. It.

BackFire
Why?

Because, like who cares if some librarian didn't accept a book? Why does this matter? Why does this need its own thread? Why is this not in the triggered thread since it clearly triggered me by exploiting my deep seeded hatred for librarians? Why was there no trigger warning? Why do I want to have sex with this librarian but only when she's wearing that Dr. Suess hat? None of these questions are remotely addressed in the OP and they really should be.

Robtard
So you won't comment on the actual issue? Just like in the Chelseas sweetheart contracts thread.

Stupid librarian did something stupid, but it's really a nothing issue, I'm sure Melania will survive and be just fine.

Should we call the national guard? Do we put librarians on terrorist watch list? What exactly do you want to discuss further here?

Sable
Because, like who cares if some librarian didn't accept a book? Why does this matter? Why does this need its own thread? Why is this not in the triggered thread since it clearly triggered me by exploiting my deep seeded hatred for librarians? Why was there no trigger warning? Why do I want to have sex with this librarian but only when she's wearing that Dr. Suess hat? None of these questions are remotely addressed in the OP and they really should be.

Put it in the trigger thread then.

Sable
Stupid librarian did something stupid, but it's really a nothing issue, I'm sure Melania will survive and be just fine.

Should we call the national guard? Do we put librarians on terrorist watch list? What exactly do you want to discuss further here?

If the Librarian rejected the book for Michelle it would have been called Racism.

Or the other way, she would have never rejected the book.

BackFire
Does a school librarian potentially being a hypocrite really deserve its own thread?

Sable
I thought this was just ****ed up, especially considering this picture.

This is like the guy caught on camera saying he didn't rob the liquor store.

Bashar Teg
she's yet another strawman for you to act smug over and pretend she's the poster-child for the left. just like the entire 'triggered' thread. that's why it belongs there.

Sable
I already said I don't care if it goes in here.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-09/20/19/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-17525-1505948689-3.gif

Surtur
^ Plagiarized again and an added #trigger. Robtard. Is. Killing. It.

LOL!

BackFire
I thought this was just ****ed up, especially considering this picture.

This is like the guy caught on camera saying he didn't rob the liquor store.

I guess. I think she probably shoulda just said "I think your husband is an ******* and a piece of shit so I don't want a book from you." More honest.

Sable
LOL!

Multiple Triggers for the Price of One

I.Still.Got.It

https://media.giphy.com/media/qBDvdPW9CEovu/giphy.gif

BackFire
I like that gif.

You are redeemed.

Raisen
what's up surt

Sable
I guess. I think she probably shoulda just said "I think your husband is an ******* and a piece of shit so I don't want a book from you." More honest.

https://media.giphy.com/media/dg7EVuAv0emkw/giphy.gif

BackFire
Palpatine liked KFC too.

Just saying.

Sable
Palpatine liked KFC too.

Just saying.

Probbaly

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/guess-my-boobs-size.gif

Robtard
Palpatine liked KFC too.

Just saying.

"KFC gives me the easiest shits, I don't even have to use a Force-push when I go after I eat KFC." -Sidious, Dark Lord of the Sith circa 14 BBY

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
what's up surt

Oh nothing, same old stuff. Prepping to go to my local nazi meeting later on. I'm a nazi btw.

Bashar Teg
Oh nothing, same old stuff. Prepping to go to my local nazi meeting later on. I'm a nazi btw.

https://i.imgur.com/vnk4rsz.jpg

Sable

I dont care where you go, just STOP THE HAMMERING!!

8_OB7Z8WV4s

Raisen

lol. did someone actually call you that?

Sable
laughing out loud

Surtur
lol. did someone actually call you that?

Lol yes. Several times. The reason is I have decided to call out Antifa for their violent shit. I have also called out the nazis, but if you act like anyone but the nazis exist you are a nazi.

Raisen
hey t.i.

remember that time I trolled you into believing I was actually at a trump rally and got you to private message me your phone number.

those were the golden days for me bro. many lulz to be had

Robtard
Lol yes. Several times. The reason is I have decided to call out Antifa for their violent shit. I have also called out the nazis, but if you act like anyone but the nazis exist you are a nazi.

^ Pretendland is fun, especially if you love playing the victim

Raisen

anti fa almost isn't worth mentioning. so pathetic and weak.

Surtur
^ Pretendland is fun, especially if you love playing the victim

Lol so wait, are you going to go on record and say I haven't been called a nazi by one of your pals?

Robtard

Oh shit, you done did it now, Rais

Sable
Rob why is any thread showing liberal stupidity deemed "meh" and you won't post on topic about it, but you expect us to post and show interest on any topic you deem stupid from the other side.

Surtur

Yeah but, did you see the latest video with Steven Crowder? They infiltrated part of Antifa. These people were talking about luring people back to their cars. The cars that they openly say contain knives and guns, including sawed off shotguns.

They immediately present the footage they got to the cops, who appreciate it. The media on the scene(ABC) just walks away from the story, doesn't want anything to do with it, despite being offered footage and having law enforcement there to confirm it.

Raisen
Oh shit, you done did it now, Rais

I'm not saying anything about surt. anti fa just look like a bunch of flimsy weirdos whenever I see them on tv. they have become violent but in a comedic way that seems to backfire.

Bashar Teg

still a great tool for derailing any topic that makes white supremacists look bad.

Lol so wait, are you going to go on record and say I haven't been called a nazi by one of your pals?
i accused you of supporting nazism (see above).

you need some help getting up on that crucifix?
https://i.imgur.com/LJ8pW.gif

Raisen
Yeah but, did you see the latest video with Steven Crowder? They infiltrated part of Antifa. These people were talking about luring people back to their cars. The cars that they openly say contain knives and guns, including sawed off shotguns.

They immediately present the footage they got to the cops, who appreciate it. The media on the scene(ABC) just walks away from the story, doesn't want anything to do with it, despite being offered footage and having law enforcement there to confirm it.

I have not seen that. if this is one of their tactics as a WHOLE then this is a serious issue.

Surtur
Lol you called me a "couch nazi". Either way, you think I support these folk as you just said. But I have never made a post to suggest that. Go find one if you can.

Sable
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
still a great tool for derailing any topic that makes white supremacists look bad.

i accused you of supporting nazism (see above).

you need some help getting up on that crucifix?
https://i.imgur.com/LJ8pW.gif

"White Supremacist make up less then .003% of the population and that is a high end number" SPLC

Media: Talks about WS every day as if rampant wide spread epidemic. But never talked about this a year ago.

Fact: Antifa throws massive riots with thousands of people and 223 arrested on January 21st.

Bashar Teg
cool source bro thumb up

Surtur
I have not seen that. if this is one of their tactics as a WHOLE then this is a serious issue.

Well there are different chapters too. Antifa Boston is hilarious man. Some called them patriots and they got super pissed, said they weren't, said they were "anarcho communists". Because anarchy and communism just fit together so well lol.

But yeah, we have someone in Cali who is part of "By Any Means Necessary". Been arrested multiple times for violence, she *still* has a part time teaching job in California lol. She just got arrested for starting a fight in a frickin "empathy tent". That is not a joke lol.

Also we recently found out the FBI and DHS were warning state and local officials for the past year about increased Antifa attacks, they largely ignored it(this is why we've seen police held back sometimes). Only recently were the cops allowed to do their jobs and once that happened we had very little problems.

The one funny part though has nothing to do with violence, but one of them going "Communism worked in Star Trek".

Robtard
I'm not saying anything about surt. anti fa just look like a bunch of flimsy weirdos whenever I see them on tv. they have become violent but in a comedic way that seems to backfire.

Listen, what you're doing is not making antifa out to be the most pressing national security concern of the country. You. Done. ****ed. Up. Son.

Surtur
Listen, what you're doing is not making antifa out to be the most pressing national security concern of the country. You. Done. ****ed. Up. Son.

^^This is clear proof on how they misrepresent me. I never said these things. I spoke of Antifa mostly because the media ignored it. Not because they were our most pressing concern.

Spoiler alert: neo nazis aren't our most pressing concern either. Whoops!

Raisen
Well there are different chapters too. Antifa Boston is hilarious man. Some called them patriots and they got super pissed, said they weren't, said they were "anarcho communists". Because anarchy and communism just fit together so well lol.

But yeah, we have someone in Cali who is part of "By Any Means Necessary". Been arrested multiple times for violence, she *still* has a part time teaching job in California lol. She just got arrested for starting a fight in a frickin "empathy tent". That is not a joke lol.

Also we recently found out the FBI and DHS were warning state and local officials for the past year about increased Antifa attacks, they largely ignored it(this is why we've seen police held back sometimes). Only recently were the cops allowed to do their jobs and once that happened we had very little problems.

The one funny part though has nothing to do with violence, but one of them going "Communism worked in Star Trek".

I hope she is being tapped and they bust everyone who is associated with this.

Raisen
I honestly believe it's all a giant shiit show to keep people battling each other. look how divided this site is. it's like cheerleading

Surtur

Robtard
^^This is clear proof on how they misrepresent me. I never said these things. I spoke of Antifa mostly because the media ignored it. Not because they were our most pressing concern.

Spoiler alert: neo nazis aren't our most pressing concern either. Whoops!

Wrong. What you did is cry "But antifa!" repeatedly in a thread about White Supremacist murdering and maiming people, as a means to deflect and mitigate.

This happened; this is a fact. A real fact, not a Surt-fact.

Sable
65 million people in this country hate the other 63 million. So the majority hate the minority, go figure.

Surtur
Wrong. What you did is cry "But antifa!" repeatedly in a thread about White Supremacist murdering and maiming people, as a means to deflect and mitigate.

This happened; this is a fact. A real fact, not a Surt-fact.

Rob, you just said I make them out to be the most pressing security concern. Show me evidence.. Get that evidence. You...Still.Got.It....right?

Raisen
I would hope so too, but I doubt it.

She has repeatedly been arrested. How she even has a job boggles the mind. Dude at Google was fired for way way less.

this makes no sense. if the story is accurate then this is a serious crime carrying heavy federal sentencing

Robtard
Surtur doesn't understand hyperbole and dramatic flair. But what I said is true, you tried to divert attention away from a White Supremacist who actually murdered someone and maimed others by using "But antifa!" tactics, you did this over and over. Everyone saw it; you were repeatedly called on it. It was rather sad, imho.

Sable
Surtur doesn't understand hyperbole and dramatic flair. But what I said is true, you tried to divert attention away from a White Supremacist who actually murdered someone and maimed others by "But antifa!" tactics. Everyone saw it; you were repeatedly called on it. It was rather sad, imho.

https://m.popkey.co/7fac01/vW4Lk_s-200x150.gif

Surtur
this makes no sense. if the story is accurate then this is a serious crime carrying heavy federal sentencing

It's California. Also yeah she was indeed arrested again lol, and has committed violence before.

Berkeley was one of the places the cops were at one point asked to hold back. There is footage from a few months ago of the cops just going and sitting in their cars while Antifa tries to mess shit up.

But that was worth it IMO because it had the hilarity of...Antifa set off a smoke bomb, but hilariously the wind blows it right back at them and they just flee. This happened in May or June.

Wait though even more hilarity: Antifa dude hit in the nuts.

uGOm0tfKlAA

Robtard

That is a good response, imho

Bashar Teg

a far more acceptable deflection than "but antifa". from now on, do this.

Surtur
Surtur doesn't understand hyperbole and dramatic flair. But what I said is true, you tried to divert attention away from a White Supremacist who actually murdered someone and maimed others by using "But antifa!" tactics, you did this over and over. Everyone saw it; you were repeatedly called on it. It was rather sad, imho.

Rob, who called me on it? Did you mean you or Bash or the other usual suspects? That kinda falls short.

I don't feel Antifa is the biggest threat. Nor are nazis.

Raisen
according to my observations rob believes what he believes due to his way of rationalizing things. rob is for the most part authentic.

bashar and adam always come from a place of venom and emotion. it's obvious to me. they are looking to put people down and demean them for not believing as they do.

amirite

Surtur
according to my observations rob believes what he believes due to his way of rationalizing things. rob is for the most part authentic.

bashar and adam always come from a place of venom and emotion. it's obvious to me. they are looking to put people down and demean them for not believing as they do.

amirite

I think so, but then the question becomes is it sadder to actually be authentic in these things he said, or just to be a venomous troll?

I would prefer Rob, in his mind, actually know the things he says are nonsense.

Robtard
Rob, who called me on it? Did you mean you or Bash or the other usual suspects? That kinda falls short.

I don't feel Antifa is the biggest threat. Nor are nazis.

Okay, let's pretend that entire Charlotsville thread doesn't exist cos pretending is fun and it's Friday so moving on. /moved

Surtur
Okay, let's pretend that entire Charlotsville thread doesn't exist cos pretending is fun and it's Friday so moving on. /moved

Who called me on it? Which posters? Not many people post here, so surely you can list them. No doubt they are posters to be taken seriously.

Bashar Teg

amirite

oh how adorable. it can type stuff.

Raisen
I think so, but then the question becomes is it sadder to actually be authentic in these things he said, or just to be a venomous troll?

I would prefer Rob, in his mind, actually know the things he says are nonsense.

I prefer authenticity and logic.

high emotions are what causes the formation of groups like anti fa and Nazis. shiit, the people most Americans get their information from can't even have level-headed discussions. emotions are tools for manipulation.

Raisen
oh how adorable. it can type stuff.

^ decent example of what I said earlier.

Surtur
I prefer authenticity and logic.

high emotions are what causes the formation of groups like anti fa and Nazis. shiit, the people most Americans get their information from can't even have level-headed discussions. emotions are tools for manipulation.

This is true but being authentic doesn't mean you use logic. I agree with you, I think Rob is the most likely here to actually believe what he says. This disturbs me.

Bashar Teg
^ decent example of what I said earlier.

*sigh* that was the joke.

Raisen
This is true but being authentic doesn't mean you use logic. I agree with you, I think Rob is the most likely here to actually believe what he says. This disturbs me.

I see his logic. but he's got a squad that comes in and turns it emotional. just like you do. you're slightly outnumbered but there is a support system and only people like dadudemon actually represent something in the middle.

Raisen
*sigh* that was the joke.

thumb up

Robtard

^ Oh lawdy...

Surtur
^ Oh lawdy...

Indeed, but Rob okay let us discuss the topic for a second.

Is the person who felt these books were racist of sound mind, do you think? Or do you feel she just whined because of who the books came from?

Robtard
Indeed, but Rob okay let us discuss the topic for a second.

Is the person who felt these books were racist of sound mind, do you think? Or do you feel she just whined because of who the books came from?

Already addressed; here is the quote:

Adam_PoE

amirite

https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4x29euQAa1qghbd8.gif

Surtur
Okay so Rob, this is where you lose me. We can't talk about this without you saying some super dumb shit about calling the national guard?

Can you tell us what topics are okay to post? Inform me as to what topics will not have you whining and saying dumb shit about calling the national guard.

Like the topic about conservatives doing shady shit with sex crimes, you didn't whine and say "call the national guard". Why not?

Raisen
she is employed by a school. the benefit of the students is a priority for all school employees. it's what tax payers pay them for.
her denying these books based upon her own beliefs is unprofessional and selfish. it is placing her own feelings above the benefit of children.

Robtard
Okay so Rob, this is where you lose me. We can't talk about this without you saying some super dumb shit about calling the national guard?

Can you tell us what topics are okay to post? Inform me as to what topics will not have you whining and saying dumb shit about calling the national guard.

Like the topic about conservatives doing shady shit with sex crimes, you didn't whine and say "call the national guard". Why not?

"Can't talk", no, you're free to do whatever you like.

But this thread is still about a single person, a librarian saying "no, thanks" to a single book donation for stupid reasons. She's stupid and/or did a stupid thing, but it's harmless, so other than pointing out here stupid move, I see nothing else here.

Your turn: What exactly is there to discuss here? Sell me on it.

Surtur
she is employed by a school. the benefit of the students is a priority for all school employees. it's what tax payers pay them for.
her denying these books based upon her own beliefs is unprofessional and selfish. it is placing her own feelings above the benefit of children.

She said the books enforce "systemic racism and oppression" lol. She legit sounds like a crazy person.

I remember being at this nazi meeting and they just wanted us to go randomly leave Dr. Seuss books on doorsteps. Now I know why.

Sable
She said the books enforce "systemic racism and oppression" lol. She legit sounds like a crazy person.

I remember being at this nazi meeting and they just wanted us to go randomly leave Dr. Seuss books on doorsteps. Now I know why.

So does she then

Raisen

he's responding that way because he believes you are only posting this thread under the narrative of "liberal school employees are cwazy"

it's an us vs them attitude that is created so we can't talk about real issues. kardashian level stuff

Robtard

https://impeachometer.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/fake-books-11.png?w=676

Surtur

But this thread is still about a single person, a librarian saying "no, thanks" to a single book donation for stupid reasons. She's stupid and/or did a stupid thing, but it's harmless, so other than pointing out here stupid move, I see nothing else here.

Rob, you spoke of calling the national guard. I'm asking you which topics are worthy of posting on this message board? Which will not get snotty comments about impeachment or the national guard?

Sable

Its not harmless when its a national story trying to make Melania look like a racist.

Robtard
Rob, you spoke of calling the national guard. I'm asking you which topics are worthy of posting on this message board? Which will not get snotty comments about impeachment or the national guard?

FFS, that was humor, I didn't actually expect the national guard.

Now can you answer my question, what exactly do you want to discuss about this lone rogue librarian? Sell me on it.

Sable
The fact the WP needed to make a national story about it to keep the "Trumps are racist" narrative going.

Robtard
It's 100% harmless, no harm was done, other than the library not getting a book but I think it will survive.

Raisen
The fact the WP needed to make a national story about it to keep the "Trumps are racist" narrative going.

this is a valid point.

Sable
It's 100% harmless, no harm was done, other than the library not getting a book but I think it will survive.

Millions of people read the story, that fits with this narrative, no harm was done?

Robtard
Okay, you've convinced me. Imprison the Librarian. This. Will. Not. Stand.

Better?

Surtur
FFS, that was humor, I didn't actually expect the national guard.

Now can you answer my question, what exactly do you want to discuss about this lone rogue librarian? Sell me on it.

Why do I need to sell you on it? Were you forced to click this story?

Raisen

why would this worthless story be printed then? there is a reason behind everything. it's baiting at it's best and it helps to make stupid people form a divisive opinion.

it's the same as how some black people complain about how the media portrays black people as criminals.

this is the media using a brainwashed third party to insinuate someone is racist.

this is how the media forms this deep polarity amongst people.

Sable
Okay, you've convinced me. Imprison the Librarian. This. Will. Not. Stand.

Better?

Why do you have to go to that level? As soon as you can't be proven right, or proven wrong, you go straight to these silly games. "Impeach, Imprision etc."

cdtm
why would this worthless story be printed then? there is a reason behind everything. it's baiting at it's best and it helps to make stupid people form a divisive opinion.

it's the same as how some black people complain about how the media portrays black people as criminals.

this is the media using a brainwashed third party to insinuate someone is racist.

this is how the media forms this deep polarity amongst people.

Isn't it funny that the racist movies, such as confederate idealism or "blackface", were made in Hollywood by many of the same liberals decrying racism in the media?

Who was it that cast women as inferior to men? Either in the kitchen, or as damsels in distress?

White bigots are such easy targets because they exist and they say stupid shit. No one even bothers to ask where these racist media portrayals came from.. Because it's NOT the KKK. They don't make films or tv, last I checked.

Raisen
Originally posted by cdtm
Isn't it funny that the racist movies, such as confederate idealism or "blackface", were made in Hollywood by many of the same liberals decrying racism in the media?

Who was it that cast women as inferior to men? Either in the kitchen, or as damsels in distress?

White bigots are such easy targets because they exist and they say stupid shit. No one even bothers to ask where these racist media portrayals came from.. Because it's NOT the KKK. They don't make films or tv, last I checked.

it's all about the money at the end of the day. the media has been a tool to mold public opinion. I've only watched a few hours of t.v. in the last few years. it's amazing what you see with fresh eyes.

Silent Master
He doesn't want to have a serious discussion, he just wants to show everyone how he believes all the correct things and in thus morally better than everyone else.

Surtur
Why do you have to go to that level? As soon as you can't be proven right, or proven wrong, you go straight to these silly games. "Impeach, Imprision etc."

What else can they do when faced with how ridiculous the left is behaving? Seriously this shit is getting old. Dr. Seuss books are racist now. I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them...hey go lynch a black guy. This isn't just about this one person, it's about a consistent theme among imbeciles in this country. Anything you don't like? Shout racism. Some dipshit liberal will support you, guaranteed. It disturbs me there are legit people in this country who would agree with this librarian.

She should be removed from her post, she should not be able to peddle this propaganda, but it will be allowed.

Robtard
Why do I need to sell you on it? Were you forced to click this story?

Then you've just destroyed your point in asking me to not dismiss it. Good job

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
He doesn't want to have a serious discussion, he just wants to show everyone how he believes all the correct things and in thus morally better than everyone else.

^ #triggered

Still.Got.It.

Surtur
Then you've just destroyed your point in asking me to not dismiss it. Good job

The story speaks for itself Rob. It's also indicative of how people are behaving in this country. It's not just about the dipshit librarian who isn't fit to be around children.

I shouldn't have to sell you on this.

Sable

The most racist movies in Hollywood are Blockbusters. But they are not the racists for making them, we are the racists for watching them.

Silent Master
You thought I was talking about you?

Interesting.

Sable

Rob?

Surtur
It's like he thinks KMC is some bastion of news where the world is watching so we best only discuss super duper important shit.

Unless of course it's a conservative involved in a sex crime, then it's ultra important to post about. No national guard comments, weird.

Robtard
Did you cats even read the story? It's not praising the librarian, in fact, it refers to her rational as "lazy" in both her views of Dr Seuss and her reasoning and how her actions reflect back as a teacher.

Sorry to eSodomize you all here. But I tried to brush it off at first, but you insisted on being penetrated.

Sable
WP rights paper painting Melania in a racist controversy.

Liberals: No Harm done, its just a national newspaper!

Surtur
Did you cats even read the story? It's not praising the librarian, in fact, it refers to her rational as "lazy" in both her views of Dr Seuss and her reasoning and how her actions reflect back as a teacher.

Sorry to eSodomize you all here. But I tried to brush it off at first, but you insisted on being penetrated.

Lol Rob, do you feel "lazy" best describes her? Please say you do.

Robtard

The article is critical of the Librarian. Seriously, dude. Just stop.

Raisen

calling me a cat triggers me bro

Surtur
calling me a cat triggers me bro

Well hey she was called lazy though. Progress.

Hitler? Frickin lazy. Yeah I went there, brought up the H man.

Robtard
Lol Rob, do you feel "lazy" best describes her? Please say you do.

So now that the narrative of the article being an attack on Melania has been destroyed and you now understand that the Librarian was being dressed down, you attack that it didn't go far enough. Very. Poor. Form.

Next time read the article, hell, even if you just read the title this time you would have seen it: "What the librarian who rejected Melania Trump’s Dr. Seuss books as ‘racist’ got wrong"

Sable
The article is critical of the Librarian. Seriously, dude. Just stop.

Yes but the narrative favors the "Trumps are racist"

Keep putting "Trumps and Racist" together enough times for enough years, people start just accepting it, facts be damned.

How many people actually read the article? They just say "Trumps-Racist" boom, more of the same.

Surtur
So now that the narrative of the article being an attack on Melania has been destroyed and you now understand that the Librarian was being dressed down, you attack that it didn't go far enough. Very. Poor. Form.

Next time read the article, hell, even if you just read the title this time you would have seen it: "What the librarian who rejected Melania Trump’s Dr. Seuss books as ‘racist’ got wrong"

Didn't go far enough? Indeed, people do not whine in this country about folk not going far enough to denounce things.

Cuz if they did...you'd look stupid, agreed?

Silent Master

You realize that he's now complaining that people didn't read the story, if only there was an example where he didn't read the story and instead based his argument on the OP's word choice.

Surtur
You realize that he's now complaining that people didn't read the story, if only there was an example where he didn't read the story and instead based his argument on the OP's word choice.

Still.Got.It.

Robtard
Yes but the narrative favors the "Trumps are racist"

Keep putting "Trumps and Racist" together enough times for enough years, people start just accepting it, facts be damned.

Dude, just read the ****ing article, it's a complete dressing down of the Librarian, it attacks her methods, reasoning and schooling. Melania isn't shown as a racist. You people, I swear.

Sable
Ive never said the article didn't attack the librarian, hello.

Surtur
Read the article Sable!!! Do it. Rob always does. He's the best reader.

Robtard
3 Trumpers and a "Me too!" Trumper were humiliated in this thread. Robtard. Killing. It. Today.

Sable
I wasn't humiliated, you just refused to accept my point.

Surtur
3 Trumpers and a "Me too!" Trumper were humiliated in this thread. Robtard. Killing. It. Today.

Lmao.

Robtard
I wasn't humiliated, you just refused to accept my point.

Your point was that the WP was pushing a story about Melania Trump being a racist and you were completely wrong. The story in fact vindicated her here while tearing down the goofy librarian.

You did manage to get three other fools to go along, so I'll give you credit there.

Silent Master
Read the article Sable!!! Do it. Rob always does. He's the best reader.

Next he'll try poisoning the well.

Edit: He beat me to it.

Sable
Link

Image found by reddit shows the same librarian dressed up like Dr. Seuss. So is she a racist as well?

Do you believe a Cambridge librarian would have rejected Dr. Seuss books if they were sent by Michelle Obama and not Melania Trump?

ROB this was the OP which for 5 pages you wanted to ignore.

How about we get back to the OP.

Robtard

^ SM following me around again begging for my attention and my dick.

tbf, who can blame him

Bashar Teg
^ SM following me around again begging for my attention and my dick.

tbf, who can blame him

just give it to him you prude

BackFire
Damn tease.

Robtard
ROB this was the OP which for 5 pages you wanted to ignore.

How about we get back to the OP.

So I suspect you're done with "the WP needed to make a national story about it to keep the "Trumps are racist" narrative going" angle as the story wasn't about that at all?

I dunno, probably, she seems to be an anti-Seuss nutjob.

Sable
Damn tease.

https://media.giphy.com/media/OoId38go2peTu/giphy.gif

Sable

Shes not as shown in the Pic above.

cdtm

You know what they say about projecting.

You self hating Trumper you. (Who has never, ever said a single bad thing about Trump ever. And meant it, I can read minds. wink )

Surtur
So I suspect you're done with "the WP needed to make a national story about it to keep the "Trumps are racist" narrative going" angle as the story wasn't about that at all?

Lol Rob, so you truly believe she would have called this racist if Michelle Obama gave them to her?

Sable
Lol Rob, so you truly believe she would have called this racist if Michelle Obama gave them to her?

Clearly from her picture above she is anti-dr. suess.

Robtard

My pretend scenario is as valid as your pretend scenario, sport.

Surtur
Clearly from her picture above she is anti-dr. suess.

Lol...I wonder how this will be rationalized.

Surtur
My pretend scenario is as valid as your pretend scenario, sport.

Do you truly believe the things you type?

Sable
Rob how is she anti Dr. Suess(she isnt)?

Sable

Game.Set.Match

http://i.imgur.com/HzifxQ1.gif

Silent Master
You know what they say about projecting.

You self hating Trumper you. (Who has never, ever said a single bad thing about Trump ever. And meant it, I can read minds. wink )

Also, I make a couple posts in threads he's involved in = I'm stalking him. however, he makes hundreds of posts in response to Surtur = Surtur's triggered.

Robtard
^ SM still begging for my D. Should I give him a taste?

Surtur
Also, I make a couple posts in threads he's involved in = I'm stalking him. however, he makes hundreds of posts in response to Surtur = Surtur's triggered.

Rules for thee, but not for me. What a motto.

Surtur
^ SM still begging for my D. Should I give him a taste?

By this logic you want Trumps D.

Robtard

Can you explain to me why your pretend scenario is valid and mine isn't, when either have come to pass?

#specialrulesforaspecialboy

Surtur
Can you explain to me why your pretend scenario is valid and mine isn't, when either have come to pass?

#specialrulesforaspecialboy

Well first of all considering how much you have whined over hypothetical stuff I asked in the past...you putting forth a pretend scenario is funny.

But seriously though, we know she doesn't hate Dr. Seuss, we can see that. Can you agree this is about Trump? Or will you still pretend it isn't?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>