Hulk vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Movie versions, who wins?

Sable
There is simply nothing Hulk can do but get his teeth knocked out and die.

playa1258
Doomsday smash.

carthage
Doomsday mops the floor with him

relentless1
spite. DD steamrolls Hulk

Rebel95
Huh, well clearly I don't know that much about doomsday

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Rebel95
Huh, well clearly I don't know that much about doomsday

Nah man, it's just that BvS Doomsday was written to either adapt/power up from any that got thrown his way, from punches to explosions to nukes to swords to whatever. He was a walking plot device so that Superman could die saving everyone with his and Doomsday's weakness, kryptonite, in spear form.

I was not really a fan of their version of Doomsday, but he is one of those tricky characters for a movie vs. forum in that he's only been killed by the spear but something like WW's sword could chop parts of him off. I'm thinking a Doc Manhattan/Silver Surfer type of matter transmutation type is what you'd have to get to, ATM, to defeat BvS DD without the spear.

Josh_Alexander
Hulk Wins.

This is a case in where you have to pick your favorite. Cause i don't see how any could kill the other.

Sable
By strangling him and crushing him.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Sable
By strangling him and crushing him.

Hulk could do the same thing with Doomsday.

Sable
Nope, doomsday is a golem he does not breath.

Josh_Alexander
Nope, doomsday is a golem he does not breath.

I don't recall anywhere on the movie where they state he doesn't breathe, else please bring evidence. I might have forgotten.

Sable
He's dead and didn't need air in space. The dead don't breath, he was a re animated corps.

Josh_Alexander
He's dead and didn't need air in space.

Again, i need evidence that he doesn't need O2.

Sable
Again, the dead don't breath. This is common in ever single movie of vampires, zombies, re animated dead corpes, etc, now shut the **** up.

Josh_Alexander
Again, the dead don't breath. This is common in ever single movie of vampires, zombies, re animated dead corpes, etc, now shut the **** up.

Go and watch the movie, clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

Sable
Classic, "go watch the movie"

Prove he has to breath or concession accepted.

Josh_Alexander
Classic, "go watch the movie"

Prove he has to breath.

Lol, I don't prove he has to breathe. All organisms need to breathe. He is an organism and the same rules apply UNLESS stated otherwise by the films.

Classic guy who speculates and ignores facts.

Sable
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Go and watch the movie, clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

All living organisms need to breath here on earth, he isnt living and he isnt from earth. He's a re animated dead corpse.

Not a single undead person in any movie history has to breath, kryptonians already don't have to breath to be in space.

Re animated corpses are still corpses, non living, non living means they don't need air, or need to eat food.

Any movie having vampires, zombies or golems, or undead shows this.

Josh_Alexander
No a single undead person in any movie history has to breath, kryptonians already don't have to breath to be in space.

Re animated corpses are still corpses, non living, non living means they don't need air, or need to eat food.

Unless stated by the movie, Doomsday can be choked!

You are speculating that. Doomsday isn't a reanimated corpse, he is a creation! He is an organism.

He ain't a vampire, nor a Zombie, nor a Golem. Where is that stated?

Sable
All living organisms need to breath here on earth, he isnt living and he isnt from earth. He's a re animated dead corpse.

Not a single undead person in any movie history has to breath, kryptonians already don't have to breath to be in space.

Josh_Alexander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRCdvnz-wss

He is clearly breathing in the fight!

Bring me evidence and then your point gets accepted. Otherwise, you are just speculating.

Sable
Doesn't mean he has to breath to live. Vampires can breath to show their humanity when they need to, but don't have to. The dead don't have to breath. He doesn't even have blood. If he doesn't have blood he doesn't have a heart thats pumping, if his heart isnt pumping he doesn't need air. I don't see him breathing at alllaughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Doesn't mean he has to breath to live. Vampires can breath to show their humanity when they need to, but don't have to. The dead don't have to breath. He doesn't even have blood. If he doesn't have blood he doesn't have a heart thats pumping, if his heart isnt pumping he doesn't need air. I don't see him breathing at alllaughing out loud

You are clearly speculating here. I won't argue speculation.

1. A zombie and a resurrected body aren't the same thing. Zombie's don't need to breathe, Reanimated/resurrected beings have to breathe unless proven otherwise by the movie.

2. Who told you vampires don't breathe? It would also depend on the movie. A vampire isn't considered a being that doesn't breathe.

Go inform yourself boy, clearly you are speculating.

Sable
Lol, another great thing you left out, he's not breathing in spacelaughing out loud Superman was in space for like 15 minutes without breathing half dead and didn't need air.

Concession Accepted. Krytonians don't need to breath. Hulk does

Josh_Alexander
Lol, another great thing you left out, he's not breathing in spacelaughing out loud Superman was in space for like 15 minutes without breathing half dead and didn't need air.

Concession Accepted. Krytonians don't need to breath. Hulk does

Unless you can bring me evidence that he doesn't need to breathe then your points won't get accepted. Period. Doesn't matter how much speculation you bring into the table.

Sable
People can't hold their breath half dead knocked out in space. The vacuum of space would have pulled any air out of his lungs with him being unable to hold it in while unconscious.

Concession accepted I have already won.

Josh_Alexander
People can't hold their breath half dead knocked out in space. The vacuum of space would have pulled any air out of his lungs with him being unable to hold it in while unconscious.

Read the above statement.

Sable

Josh_Alexander

Read the above statement.

Sable

Josh_Alexander

You don't need to hold your breathe.

Cells still contain oxygen. If you exhale all your air from your lungs do you die? No. Your cells still have oxygen to survive.

Again, bring me evidence DOOMSDAY DOESN'T NEED TO BREATHE, and we can continue this conversation.

Sable
Unless you hold your breath, you will pass out from no oxygen in your lungs in less then 2 minutes or less.

Do it right now, exhale all the air out your lungs and don't breath, see what happens moronlaughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Unless you hold your breath, you will pass out from no oxygen in your lungs in less then 2 minutes or less.

Do it right now, exhale all the air out your lungs and don't breath, see what happens moronlaughing out loud

Superman is a kryptonian, he has enhanced abilities, their cells don't require 02 as much as normal humans do.

Go and do some research Sable. I don't need to instruct you in everything.

Sable
Prove his lungs hold oxygen as long as you say they do based on movie evidence.

Put up or shut up.

Josh_Alexander
Prove his lungs hold oxygen as long as you say they do based on movie evidence.

Put up or shut up.

Okay Sable. You are clearly a kid who has no knowledge on movies.

So, safe your energy, won't debate you anymore. Go find a kid of your age to argue with.

Sable
Back up your claim or shut up.

Rebel95
Is Doomsday stronger than Hulk?

Josh_Alexander
Is Doomsday stronger than Hulk?

I honestly dont know.

I would say Yes.

Rebel95
It seems like it. Just watched the fight and it makes like a sonic boom when he punches Superman. That's beast

Sable
I honestly dont know.

I would say Yes.

He isn't. Superman is stronger then doomsday, and doomsday is stronger then Superman.

Josh_Alexander
He isn't. Superman is stronger then doomsday, and doomsday is stronger then Superman.

? What?

Sable
Superman is stronger the Hulk, and Doomsday is stronger then Superman.

Josh_Alexander
Superman is stronger the Hulk, and Hulk is stronger then Superman.

confused

Sable
Superman is stronger the Hulk, and Doomsday is stronger then Superman.

It's been a long night

Josh_Alexander
It's been a long night

laughing out loud

Zack M
Doomsday one shots.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Doomsday one shots. Nah, Hulk wins.

playa1258
Hulk is inferior in strength,speed,durability and firepower.

He is not winning this.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258

He is not winning this.

Based on what?

Zack M

He is not winning this.

DD can probably take 5 Hulks.

relentless1
Hulks been KOed by falling, Iron Man and got shitkicked by Abomination; Hulk was visibly affected by machine gun fire and Chitauri fire, aka he had to cover himself from the bullets when the army tried to take him in TIH, the sonic gun gave him a good pause before he was able to throw shards of truck at them.

Doomsday on the other hand was able to absorb and adapt/become stronger from missiles, a nuclear weapon and hits from Superman and Wonder Woman, even when Wonder Woman was able to cut his hand off it grew back into a stronger weapon and the only reason he was taken out was Kryptonite which Hulk doesn't have.

Heres what will happen; Hulk will tee off on Doomsday only to make it stronger and Doomsday will snap Hulks neck. We have seen Hulk dominated by Bommy remember so there is precedent of Hulk being outmatched physically.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by relentless1
Hulks been KOed by falling, Iron Man and got shitkicked by Abomination; Hulk was visibly affected by machine gun fire and Chitauri fire, aka he had to cover himself from the bullets when the army tried to take him in TIH, the sonic gun gave him a good pause before he was able to throw shards of truck at them.

Doomsday on the other hand was able to absorb and adapt/become stronger from missiles, a nuclear weapon and hits from Superman and Wonder Woman, even when Wonder Woman was able to cut his hand off it grew back into a stronger weapon and the only reason he was taken out was Kryptonite which Hulk doesn't have.

Heres what will happen; Hulk will tee off on Doomsday only to make it stronger and Doomsday will snap Hulks neck. We have seen Hulk dominated by Bommy remember so there is precedent of Hulk being outmatched physically.

Okay Hulk wasn't K.O. by Iron man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWJ-Njeaig

Hulk was under mental hypnosis by Scarlet Witch. What happenend was that when being hit strong enough he got rid of that mental attack. He basically got control again, and after noticing all the destruction he made he just transformed into human again. He wasn't K.O. I believe we are talking MCU Hulk here, which i believe is stronger than The Incredible Hulk one.

Chitauri weapons are at another level of what Doomsday got! I don't see why hulk can't stand what Doomsday stand.

No, he was stabbed in the chest by the kryptonite spear. We also see how Superman gets stabbed by one of Doomsday's spikes in the chest and dies - which i think is stupid cause they aren't made of Kryptonite - Doesn't mean only Kryptonite could kill him. If Hulk decapitates him then what?

Hulk is obviously more ferocious when fighting than Superman and WW. He also seems faster. Hulk is also seen using his environment more than Superman. I can see hulk launching cars and using street lamps against
Doomsday. Hulk is arguably stronger than Doomsday.

The angrier hulk gets the stronger he gets. Unlimited power basically.

Again, i support Hulk.

quanchi112

He is not winning this. Care to back up your fanboyish case ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
DD can probably take 5 Hulks. Nah, he'd lose one. Hulk is stronger than a guy who passed out holding up a tower. Superman is vastly overrated and he lost to Batman. laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Doomsday easily...

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, he'd lose one. Hulk is stronger than a guy who passed out holding up a tower. Superman is vastly overrated and he lost to Batman. laughing out loud

thumb up

Psychotron
Doomsday easily.

relentless1
Okay Hulk wasn't K.O. by Iron man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWJ-Njeaig

Hulk was under mental hypnosis by Scarlet Witch. What happenend was that when being hit strong enough he got rid of that mental attack. He basically got control again, and after noticing all the destruction he made he just transformed into human again. He wasn't K.O. I believe we are talking MCU Hulk here, which i believe is stronger than The Incredible Hulk one.

Chitauri weapons are at another level of what Doomsday got! I don't see why hulk can't stand what Doomsday stand.

No, he was stabbed in the chest by the kryptonite spear. We also see how Superman gets stabbed by one of Doomsday's spikes in the chest and dies - which i think is stupid cause they aren't made of Kryptonite - Doesn't mean only Kryptonite could kill him. If Hulk decapitates him then what?

Hulk is obviously more ferocious when fighting than Superman and WW. He also seems faster. Hulk is also seen using his environment more than Superman. I can see hulk launching cars and using street lamps against
Doomsday. Hulk is arguably stronger than Doomsday.

The angrier hulk gets the stronger he gets. Unlimited power basically.

Again, i support Hulk.

LOL, brother, did you even watch the clip??? Iron Man punches him out, its right there in black and white, Hulk was about to get angry again so no he wasn't about to turn into banner and he got punched out, it may have been a blindside but he got one punched dude.

Josh_Alexander
It seems like it. Just watched the fight and it makes like a sonic boom when he punches Superman. That's beast

Sorry i ment to say no.

Hulk seems stronger.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by relentless1
LOL, brother, did you even watch the clip??? Iron Man punches him out, its right there in black and white, Hulk was about to get angry again so no he wasn't about to turn into banner and he got punched out, it may have been a blindside but he got one punched dude.

My bad.

Either way, it is clear Hulk wasn't angry anymore. He was looking at the people. He was beginning to reason.

An angry hulk doesn't get K.O. as easily.

The Hulkbuster armor is arguably stronger than Doomsday.

Sable
No it isnt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.