PT Brawl: Sidious/Vader vs Yoda/Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
RotS Sidious, Knightfall Vader, peak Yoda, Vaapad Mace. Unarmed only.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Unarmed?

Team 2. Windu strikes me as the most skilled unarmed fighter here.

Azronger
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Unarmed?

Why? I'd say he gets plenty of competition from Palpatine, who personally trained Darth Maul in numerous exotic martial disciplines.

Vader also has the best physicals out of anyone here.

NewGuy01
I don't think Sidious would do very well against Yoda in an unarmed brawl, tbh. He'd be on his shoulders, clawing him in the face, it'd be nasty.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't think Sidious would do very well against Yoda in an unarmed brawl, tbh. He'd be on his shoulders, clawing him in the face, it'd be nasty. Be ****ing his ears and shit

Az mentioned that Plagueis would be a good replacement for Vader, and I agree, that'd be badass

Azronger
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't think Sidious would do very well against Yoda in an unarmed brawl, tbh. He'd be on his shoulders, clawing him in the face, it'd be nasty.

RotS novel depicts them exchanging kicks and punches, tho.

relentless1
I assume unarmed means no lightsabers? Force is useable though yeah?

if you can use the Force then Sith easy, if its pure h2h then till Sith because Yodas at a HUGE reach disadvantage

Azronger
Originally posted by relentless1
I assume unarmed means no lightsabers? Force is useable though yeah?

if you can use the Force then Sith easy, if its pure h2h then till Sith because Yodas at a HUGE reach disadvantage

Pure hand-to-hand, no Force powers outside augmentation.

Yoda also has a reach disadvantage in a standard lightsaber fight. That never stops him, though. The RotS comic and novel also depict him doing some unarmed moves against and being equally matched with Sidious.

godemperortrump
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Unarmed?

Azronger
Some reasons, mayhaps?

Rockydonovang
team 1, sidious>=Yoda, Anakin>Windu. Vapaad could allow Anakin to get matched by Mace, but Sidious is going to beat yoda for a majority giving team 1 the win.

Kurk
I originally thought you mean unarmed w/force and voted sith.

In h2h, who knows. Sidious certainly can make up for what he lacks in physicals with augmentation and skill.

Anakin has the benefit of both and can punt Yoda like a soccer-ball.

It doesn't seem to be in Yoda's nature to act like a complete savage and claw out Sheev's eyes. They're too evenly matched in force augmentation to where Yoda's size disadvantage and smaller mass puts him at a disadvantage.

SunRazer
Sidious vs Yoda is a draw, but if I had to go with someone it would be Sheev given his stronger connection to the Force. Mace probably surmounts Anakin, though, just because he can keep a more level head. That would mostly likely be the deciding factor in this fight.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by SunRazer
Sidious vs Yoda is a draw, but if I had to go with someone it would be Sheev given his stronger connection to the Force. Mace probably surmounts Anakin, though, just because he can keep a more level head. That would mostly likely be the deciding factor in this fight.
Mace beats Anakin? Interdasking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.