Doomsday vs Hulk and Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Fight to the death, or if they can't kill eachother then the fight is decided by who beats the shit out of the other more

Who wins?

relentless1
DD wins

Sable
Doomsday could have taken on Namek, Faora and Zod(pre flight) without much effort. DD stomps.

Josh_Alexander
Team wins. I don't see how could Doomsday kill them.

Sable
I don't see how they could kill Doomsday. Doomsday wins. He kills them the same way Hulk tapped about and crushed abomination.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Sable
I don't see how they could kill Doomsday. Doomsday wins. He kills them the same way Hulk tapped about and crushed abomination.

Hulk didn't kill Abomination, he just prevent him from breathing.

Hulk and Abomination are smarter. They are arguably as strong or stronger.

Plus its 2 Behemoth's against 1. I always pick the largest numbers.

Sable
Doomsday is pure evil, nothing will stop him without kryptonite. No, they are not stronger.

2 on one means nothing when he outclasses them both by a large margin. They are living and breathing, he is not. He cannot die with Knite.

Josh_Alexander
Doomsday is pure evil, nothing will stop him without kryptonite. No, they are not stronger.

Abomination holds Doomsday from the back, Hulk grabs a chain and strangles him until he fades. Win by K.O.

Abomination is pure evil too, but smarter.

Sable
Doomsday does not breath, he doesn't need to breath. Doomsday is much more evil and much stronger.

Josh_Alexander
Doomsday does not breath, he doesn't need to breath. Doomsday is much more evil and much stronger.

Where is evidence of that?

There is no claim that he is only vulnerable to Kryptonite.

Sable
Because he's dead. Yes there is, the movie.

Josh_Alexander
Because he's dead. Yes there is, the movie.

Is there evidence that he doesnt breathe?

Sable
Yes, he's dead.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, he's dead.

He is Zod Resurrected and modified, not a walking corpse.

Again if you can't find evidence that he doesn't need air, then your point gets rebuked.

Sable
Prove he has to breath. Dead people don't breath. He is not zod, he is an abomination as stated.

You have no evidence he has to breath to live,

Concession accepted.

Josh_Alexander
Prove he has to breath. Dead people don't breath. He is not zod, he is an abomination as stated.

So there is no evidence. Then your point has no relevance

It was never stated he didn't need to breathe, nor that only Kryptonite can kill him. Stop speculating.

Sable

Concession accepted.

Josh_Alexander

Concession accepted.

Lol, he is an organism, all organisms have to breathe!

Unless stated otherwise by the movie, he HAS to breathe.

Sable
Nope, until you prove a dead corpse has to breath to live, it isnt actually living its re animated.

Josh_Alexander
Nope, until you prove a dead corpse has to breath to live, it isnt actually living its re animated.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Doomsday was created by a machine. He ain't a walking corpse. He is a creation.

Again, no proves he doesn't need to breathe no point.

Sable
All living organisms need to breath here on earth, he isnt living and he isnt from earth. He's a re animated dead corpse.

Not a single undead person in any movie history has to breath, kryptonians already don't have to breath to be in space.

Re animated corpses are still corpses, non living, non living means they don't need air, or need to eat food.

The dead don't breath.

Any movie having vampires, zombies or golems, or undead shows this.

Josh_Alexander
All living organisms need to breath here on earth, he isnt living and he isnt from earth. He's a re animated dead corpse.

Not a single undead person in any movie history has to breath, kryptonians already don't have to breath to be in space.

Re animated corpses are still corpses, non living, non living means they don't need air, or need to eat food.

The dead don't breath.

Any movie having vampires, zombies or golems, or undead shows this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRCdvnz-wss

Watch carefully. He clearly inhales, which means he breathe!

You clearly don't know what you are talking about, unless you bring evidence he doesn't breathe you have no point.

Sable
Doesn't mean he has to breath to live. Vampires can breath to show their humanity when they need to, but don't have to. The dead don't have to breath. He doesn't even have blood. If he doesn't have blood he doesn't have a heart thats pumping, if his heart isnt pumping he doesn't need air. I don't see him breathing at alllaughing out loud

Sable
Lol, another great thing you left out, he's not breathing in spacelaughing out loud Superman was in space for like 15 minutes without breathing half dead and didn't need air.

Concession Accepted. Krytonians don't need to breath. Hulk does

Josh_Alexander
Lol, another great thing you left out, he's not breathing in spacelaughing out loud Superman was in space for like 15 minutes without breathing half dead and didn't need air.

Lol holding your breathe doesn't mean you don't need to breathe!

You could throw Doomsday into water and he won't drown, but doesn't mean he won't need to come out to breathe!

Non evidenced points of yours. Your points are rebuked.

Sable
Superman was in space for like 15 minutes without breathing half dead knocked out, and didn't need air.

Doomsday wins.

Josh_Alexander
Superman was in space for like 15 minutes without breathing half dead knocked out, and didn't need air.

Doomsday wins.

Where is it stated 15 mins?

And who said he can't hold his breathe that long?

Unless you can bring me evidence that he doesn't need to breathe then your points won't get accepted. Period. Doesn't matter how much speculation you bring into the table.

Sable
People can't hold their breath half dead knocked out in space. The vacuum of space would have pulled any air out of his lungs with him being unable to hold it in while unconscious.

Concession accepted I have already won.

Josh_Alexander
People can't hold their breath half dead knocked out in space.

Concession accepted.

Read the above statement.

Sable
People can't hold their breath half dead knocked out in space. The vacuum of space would have pulled any air out of his lungs with him being unable to hold it in while unconscious.

Concession accepted I have already won.

Josh_Alexander

Sable
I did, right here.

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Unless you can bring me evidence that he doesn't need to breathe then your points won't get accepted. Period. Doesn't matter how much speculation you bring into the table.

Josh_Alexander
I did, right here.

Sable
Which statement? This one?

I did, right here.

Josh_Alexander
Which statement? This one?

I did, right here.

As i said, i won't argue speculation. Bring me evidence, then we can talk. Till then, i will just ignore your posts.

Sable
These are facts.

Name one person on earth or anywhere that can hold their breath unconscious.

Josh_Alexander
These are facts.

Assume i responded this with what i responded in the other thread.

Sable

Once your lungs lose oxygen you will pass out in less then two minutes.

Josh_Alexander

Once your lungs lose oxygen you will pass out in less then two minutes.

Just because this is a different thread doesn't mean i will discuss your stupidity kiddo.

You have no babies to play at home with?

Sable
Don't you have to change your brothers diapers?

Josh_Alexander
Don't you have to change your brothers diapers?

Yeah i'll do so later, want me to change yours too? laughing laughing

Sable
Yeah i'll do so later, want me to change yours too? laughing laughing

Do his first, then yours. I'm good.

Josh_Alexander
Do his first, then yours. I'm good.

Hahaha dont get like that man.

I dont know what you have against me, but sorry if i insulted you.

Sable
Nothing really, Just in fiesty mood tonightsmile

Rebel95
Lol

Josh_Alexander
Nothing really, Just in fiesty mood tonightsmile

thumb up

quanchi112
Hulk solos.

Darkstorm Zero
http://www.spoonyexperiment.com/img/movie-reviews/double-dragon/img01.jpg

Zack M
Originally posted by relentless1
DD wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Based on ?

relentless1
Hulk and Abomination each almost killed the other so we know they can be physically dominated, Doomsday shows no such weakness and he took on two beings in Superman and Wonder Woman that are arguably stronger and certainly smarter/better fighters that the two green guys.

Doomsday wins after the fight completely levelling whatever city they happen to fight in

Josh_Alexander
Hulk and Abomination each almost killed the other so we know they can be physically dominated, Doomsday shows no such weakness and he took on two beings in Superman and Wonder Woman that are arguably stronger and certainly smarter/better fighters that the two green guys.

Doomsday wins after the fight completely levelling whatever city they happen to fight in

I dont see evidence of Superman and Wonder being stronger than Hulk and Abo.

quanchi112

Doomsday wins after the fight completely levelling whatever city they happen to fight in DD couldn't even put down Batman or WW. Batman's a mere human with hardly any protection. They had no team history together to form a chemistry and on the fly to put down DD. Hulk solos.

Arachnid1
DD stomps

relentless1
I dont see evidence of Superman and Wonder being stronger than Hulk and Abo.

Superman two strength feats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUrMll6xGLU

compared to Hulk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amVfFRNmDE4

very close in impressiveness but the Leviathan was already slowing down, this is evidenced by it dragging on the ground and smashing cars along the way, these would certainly stop most of the forward momentum by the time Hulk punched it.

Superman on the other hand is casually dragging what looks to be a battleship through ice which means that once again forward momentum is stalled because A theres no wheels on the side of a ship and B its being dragged through ice, breaking it as it moves.

Pushing against stalling momentum and pulling against it are two different strength categories and Superman is more impressive based on physics alone.

Psychotron
Doomsday wins. Hulk and Abomb will only make him stronger with each hit.

Josh_Alexander
Superman two strength feats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUrMll6xGLU

compared to Hulk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amVfFRNmDE4

very close in impressiveness but the Leviathan was already slowing down, this is evidenced by it dragging on the ground and smashing cars along the way, these would certainly stop most of the forward momentum by the time Hulk punched it.

Superman on the other hand is casually dragging what looks to be a battleship through ice which means that once again forward momentum is stalled because A theres no wheels on the side of a ship and B its being dragged through ice, breaking it as it moves.

Pushing against stalling momentum and pulling against it are two different strength categories and Superman is more impressive based on physics alone.

First of all, no, in no moment was the leviathan slowing down. That leviathan weights more than that ship! Hulk stopped an armored moving leviathan in one punch! And he wasn't angry enough. Hulk is stronger than Doomsday. That i know.

The ship is moving through ice, but there is possibly water below it which makes it easier to drag. I don't see why hulk couldn't move it himself, he stopped a leviathan with one punch, moving a ship with both hands shouldn't be any harder.

Doomsday loses. Hulk and Abomination are too much for him.

Sable
Can you show me anything they can do to hurt Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.