Fist Fight vol 2 (Rematch): Daredevil vs Captain America.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
I remade this thread in order to clarify the rules, and avoid confusion among you the debaters.

The purpose of this series of threads is to determine which character has better fighting skills. Weapons and super abilities WON'T take part, unless I state otherwise. Consider this as a fighting competition, in where they are having a friendly fight, just testing who fights better.

Daredevil: TV show Daredevil, not the one interpreted by Ben Affleck. His radar sensors are still there, since he is blind an otherwise wouldn't be able to fight.

Captain America: His Super Strenght gets nerfed. Again we are testing thier fighting skills and not who is stronger, or who kills who. This aint a death battle. Cap still has his speed.

If they two were to fight, who would be beating who? This means that the battle doesn't have to be until one side gets tired (Durability doesn't really matter much). Which one of this two is a better fighter?

Sable
Nuff Said

https://media.giphy.com/media/9CHKSOuWsTRok/200.gif

Silent Master
There is already a Cap versus Daredevil thread open. That said, based on these stipulations cap would still win

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
There is already a Cap versus Daredevil thread open. That said, based on these stipulations cap would still win

This isn't a Cap vs Daredevil thread. Read properly.

Sable
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

oh really?

OP: Daredevil vs Captain America

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Sable
oh really?

Need glasses?

Fist Fight vol 2 (Rematch): Daredevil vs Captain America.

Silent Master

Lol!!!

Sable

Silent Master
Since this isn't about Captain America versus Daredevil.

Thor wins.

Josh_Alexander

Since this isn't about Captain America versus Daredevil.

Thor wins.

Okay....I will assume am not reading this.

Sable
Boob thread?

https://media.giphy.com/media/qBDvdPW9CEovu/giphy.gif

Sable

Op: Daredevil vs Captain America

Silent Master
Okay....I will assume am not reading this.

Was that supposed to make sense?

Josh_Alexander
Was that supposed to make sense?

I won't argue stupidity. So i'll just ignore your posts from now on.

Sable

Is this Your mom vs your dad then?

Josh_Alexander
Is this Your mom vs your dad then?

OMG. The only reason i am replying is because i believe that we are the ones supposed to make changes in our society..educate the children.... Unlike others, i don't support ****ing politicians (I am with her!!! crap).

Read the title of the thread and tell me if it reads Captain America vs Daredevil.

Sable
Who is in the fight if its not Captain America vs Daredevil?

Silent Master
I won't argue stupidity. So i'll just ignore your posts from now on.

You're just mad that Thor wins.

Sable

Who is in the thread then?

Silent Master
OMG. The only reason i am replying is because i believe that we are the ones supposed to make changes in our society..educate the children.... Unlike others, i don't support ****ing politicians (I am with her!!! crap).

Read the title of the thread and tell me if it reads Captain America vs Daredevil.

Title of thread: Fist Fight vol 2 (Rematch): Daredevil vs Captain America

Sable
He's a confirmed idiot

Josh_Alexander
Who is in the fight if its not Captain America vs Daredevil?

Oh it is daredevil fighting cap, doesn't mean it is the same thread as the stupid one you made. The mechanics are different.

You're just mad that Thor wins.

Don't worry typing, I won't reply. Your personal comments don't concern this thread.

Sable
The thread I made is pretty good actually, this one sucks.

Sable
I remade this thread in order to clarify the rules, and avoid confusion among you the debaters.

The purpose of this series of threads is to determine which character has better fighting skills. Weapons and super abilities WON'T take part, unless I state otherwise. Consider this as a fighting competition, in where they are having a friendly fight, just testing who fights better.

Daredevil: TV show Daredevil, not the one interpreted by Ben Affleck. His radar sensors are still there, since he is blind an otherwise wouldn't be able to fight.

Captain America: His Super Strenght gets nerfed. Again we are testing thier fighting skills and not who is stronger, or who kills who. This aint a death battle. Cap still has his speed.

If they two were to fight, who would be beating who? This means that the battle doesn't have to be until one side gets tired (Durability doesn't really matter much). Which one of this two is a better fighter?

Cap wins, Better durability, fast if not faster, amazing reflexes with that shield.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.