Unarmed Muggle Free Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Inspired by ILS

1. Guri

2. Xizor

3. Darts D'nar

4. Rex/Cody

5. Rush Clovis

6. Pre Vizsla

7. Boba Fett (Bounty Hunter Wars ; no equipment)

8. Captain Phasma + Padme (team b/c women are weak wink )

9. Osi Sobeck

10. Wicket W. Warrick

Takes place in paintball arena; lots of cover and objects available. Everyone is butt-naked, including Padme big grin , but not Phasma since the SJWs probably would have her be some fat Rosie O'donnell underneath the armor.

godemperortrump
What's with all the brawl threads? Anyway Phasma's female as is Guri so why are they even here?

Kurk
Originally posted by godemperortrump
What's with all the brawl threads? Anyway Phasma's female as is Guri so why are they even here? fixed

godemperortrump
Cody, Rex, Boba and Vizsla could all potentially take it. Though the last two are most likely

Kurk
I'm pretty sure Shadows of the Empire states that Guri is superior to all sans jedi

godemperortrump
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm pretty sure Shadows of the Empire states that Guri is superior to all sans jedi
She's female. She's superior to nobody

Kurk
Originally posted by godemperortrump
She's female. She's superior to nobody she's a robot though. Xizor uses her as a sex toy.

Rebel95
Boba. Or Xizor, I thought he was supposed to be really good at hand to hand combat

Rebel95
Also I'm not sure who like half the other people are

AncientPower
Guri butchers.

Zenwolf
More than half just don't belong here at all, it's either Xizor or Guri.

AncientPower
Doesn't Xizor admit she's a better combatant? I may be misremembering.

UCanShootMyNova
Guri or Boba.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by AncientPower
Doesn't Xizor admit she's a better combatant? I may be misremembering.

She's noted as the most deadliest weapon that he has and that she could probably do better against Vader than he would. But nothing about her being a better combatant. I see Xizor as being more skilled of the two frankly.

I'm only saying either or since Xizor should know what she's capable of given he dumped 9 million credits into making her and their stats as I see aren't that far apart, with the exception of possible durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.