Daario Naharis vs. Jon Snow vs. Jorah Mormont

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
The fight for Khaleesi's ****. Who wins?

-Jon gets equipment from BotB (Longclaw and light Stark armor).

-Jorah gets his equipment he had in the Great Fighting Pit (light armor, sword and dagger).

-Daario gets his standard equipment (Dothraki blade/light armor, no throwing knife).

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Rebel95
The fight for Khaleesi's ****. Who wins?

-Jon gets equipment from BotB (Longclaw and light Stark armor).

-Jorah gets his equipment he had in the Great Fighting Pit (light armor, sword and dagger).

-Daario gets his standard equipment (Dothraki blade/light armor, no throwing knife).

Id say Jorah.

Rebel95
Lol no. Jorah dies first

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Rebel95
Lol no. Jorah dies first

I dont think so.

Rebel95
He's not that great of a fighter honestly, he just gets lucky. He killed the dothraki blood rider in season 1 because his sword got stuck in his armor. He got his as handed to him in the Great Fighting Pit and almost died if it wasn't for the guy with the spear who killed the guy that was about to kill him

Rebel95
On the other hand Jon Snow has great feats, he's defeated the Thenn leader, two white walkers and killed Karl Tanner. Daario also has good feats. They're also younger so they have better physicals

KingD19
It goes Jon, Daario, Jorah. In terms of skill and how much Dany actually likes them.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by KingD19
It goes Jon, Daario, Jorah. In terms of skill and how much Dany actually likes them.

This thumb up

Sir Jorah of the friend zone may be an annointed knight and experienced, but he doesn't have the form of Baristan, nor the natural talents of Daario or Jon, how is the aging Mormont supposed to keep up?

Sable
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
This thumb up

Sir Jorah of the friend zone

laughing laughing

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sable
laughing laughing

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/87/12/12/871212121c30838d3df183db5bf55c68--ser-jorah-friend-zone.jpg

Rebel95
Ser Jorah Mormont of the Friend Zone, the land of no escape.

FrothByte
Jorah gets killed first. It will be between Snow and Daario. Jon Snow has better feats but Daario has more implied skill. Jon Snow is usually portrayed as more vulnerable, whereas Daario seems to have a reputation of going in, killing everyone in an area, and getting out. I think Daario is actually the more dangerous fighter but because he doesn't have the feats to support it, I'm going to have to back Jon Snow.

Ursumeles
Bump, Daario.

Trocity
Jon.

Ursumeles
Why?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Why?

Why not? You offered no more explanation than he did.

Ursumeles
I'm just interested why he thinks Jon thinks, but okay.

Anyway, I'm giving this to Daario as he survived (alongside Worm/Jorah) a 3 v 12+ battle against the warriors of Yunkai, is the dirtiest fighter here, was able to block a strike from behind, was a famed pit fighter, and killed the two commanders of the Second Sons, is the strongest herw and mainly because he fights dirty, and is really good at throwing his daggers. In a 1 v 1, though, I maybe would give it to Jon.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I'm just interested why he thinks Jon thinks, but okay.

Anyway, I'm giving this to Daario as he survived (alongside Worm/Jorah) a 3 v 12+ battle against the warriors of Yunkai, is the dirtiest fighter here, was able to block a strike from behind, was a famed pit fighter, and killed the two commanders of the Second Sons, is the strongest herw and mainly because he fights dirty, and is really good at throwing his daggers. In a 1 v 1, though, I maybe would give it to Jon.

After Jon's last 3 major battles, under that mentality, he should take everyone anywhere at any time. Hardholm, Battle of the Bastards, and the Magnificent Seven battle are all far greater showings than anything Daario has shown onscreen.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
After Jon's last 3 major battles, under that mentality, he should take everyone anywhere at any time. You don't mean "everyone" literally, right?
Anyway, the BotB & Hardhome aren't anything Daario couldn't replicate. I'd need to rewatch the Lake Battle.
But like I said, I can see Jon taking it in a 1 v 1, though I'd favor Daarion in a FFA.

Rebel95
I could see Jon having trouble with Daario, just like how he struggled against Karl Tanner because he wasn't used to his fighting style

Ursumeles
Oh, just read that Daario has no throwing knife.
I might still give it to Daario, but I'd need to rewatch a few fights.

Rebel95
Yeah I thought the throwing knife would be a little unfair

John Murdoch
No throwing knife means it comes down to Jon and Daario, with Mr. Mormont going down first.

I back Daario.

KingD19
Jon has fought more people at once, and has fought better people with names. Why would Daario win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.