DBZ Goku power output

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Beerus and Whis transport DBZ (no showings from DBS unless it is showing that supports DBZ) to a dead Universe that is comparable to their normal Universe. Just doesn't have any life. Beerus asks Goku to unleash his full power in one blast without any care of killing anyone. How much destruction can a single blast from Goku cause?

They are transported to earth by Whis.

NewGuy01
Probably not all that much, relatively speaking, since the universe is mostly just vast empty space. At best, he could take out the solar system he was brought to, but I doubt he could reach any others with a single attack.

StiltmanFTW
Solar system busting +

cdtm
A mountain.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
A mountain.

Punch yourself in the balls.

They're all swollen up from alcohol abuse, so I imagine it'll be really painful. You deserve it.

cdtm
It's because I'm sober that I know Goku never blew up more then a mountain. stick out tongue

carver9
Lol...

NemeBro
A star.

NewGuy01
Wouldn't destroying the star also destroy the solar system, though?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Probably not all that much, relatively speaking, since the universe is mostly just vast empty space. At best, he could take out the solar system he was brought to, but I doubt he could reach any others with a single attack.

TheBadguy
Multi solar systems at worst

But I always had them at multi galaxy at the end of z considering buy saga dimension tearing cell solar system buster and broly popping a galaxy in the movie (don't & me) canon or not it wouldn't be in a movie if the intent wasn't to have them around that level

carver9
Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.