Parker aka Spiderman most deadly villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is it???

ShadowFyre
I still think Venom and Carnage are but I know a lotta people are gonna say Osborn and Ock.

TethAdamTheRock
Carnage

byrdgang21
Morlun

Flyattractor
We talking straight up Physically or Mentally?

carver9
Doesn't matter. Whomever you feel is his most deadly villain.

Eternal Idol
I've always thought guys like Sandman, Hydro Man, Molten Man, and Electro were his deadliest foes. He can't beat them in a direct confrontation without some sort of plot-device/exploitable weakness.

cdtm
Doctor Octopus. Spider agility/strength is virtually useless against those arms.

Digi
By what metric? Actual number of kills? Total power? Against Spidey specifically or in general? There's also the question of where we draw the line of who's in his rogues gallery. He's fought most of the Marvel universe by this point.

Idol mentioned some with the most potential. But Carnage has racked up more kills than all of those combined. And someone like Morlun probably has the most raw power.

Flyattractor
Then there are those that could say the more Prep Versions of the Villains could be more dangerous for their planning and ability to devise some thing that can cause major devastation.

DarkSaint85
Carver I've PMd you a list. You can't read it unless you take me off ignore (although strangely, I can read all the PMs you sent).

Parmaniac
By times one villain went off the charts and became an event villain: Carnage.

By bodycount: Carnage or Morlun.

By history, status and personal stuff it would be either: Green Goblin or Doc Ock.

By simple power level:

Carnage (Carnage U.S.A.)
Judas Traveller (Pre-Retcon)
Spider Queen
Morlun
Solus
Norman Osborn (Super Adaptoid)
Kuhul Ajaw
Regent (full hero tubes)

carthage
Morlun from what I remember nearly killed him

DarkSaint85
Black Tarantula.

https://s5.postimg.org/cs7mn8uaf/v3qk_MN9_HMlg.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Morlun
Straight up deadly, probably Morlun, the way i've seen him denated on this site.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by cdtm
Doctor Octopus. Spider agility/strength is virtually useless against those arms.

Well he has beaten ock physically many times. I went back in the old issues and remembered how physically dominant the lizard was. Spidey would hurt his fists punching Connors and he no sold the shit out of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.