Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/las-vegas-police-investigating-shooting-mandalay-bay-n806461

Terrorism? What do you think?

SamZED
I've read tat 20 people died.

Zack M
More than 20, actually. More than a 100 injured. Number might rise. Horrible.

SamZED
Up to 50 people now. Insane.

Las Vegas gunman suspect is Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nevada: NBC News
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/02/las-vegas-gunman-suspect-is-stephen-paddock-64-of-mesquite.html

Surtur
A horrible tragedy. At least they got the shooter.

BackFire
Horrible stuff. This is now the deadliest mass shooting in US history. The videos floating around on twitter of the shooting are truly chilling and terrifying.

Changed the thread title with updated numbers.

MythLord
Jesus...

Darkstorm Zero
Oh damn....! Thats all the way f**ked up! My prayers go with the victims and their families.

Patient_Leech
Jesus Christ..

Impediment
What a horrible tragedy. Thoughts and condolences to the victims.

Is there a motive, yet?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Oh damn....! Thats all the way f**ked up! My prayers go with the victims and their families.
thumb up

Patient_Leech
So he was just spraying people from his hotel room?? Holy f*ck..

Emperordmb

cdtm
They're saying 50+ killed, and 400+ injured. Up from 40/200.

cdtm
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So he was just spraying people from his hotel room?? Holy f*ck..

Sounds like it. How did he even sneak in 10 guns, and an automatic?

Patient_Leech
It would be nice to actually capture one of these people rather than loosing them to suicide to really interrogate them and get a true motivation. Is it truly mental illness or racially motivated or what?

cdtm
It would be nice to actually capture one of these people rather than loosing them to suicide to really interrogate them and get a true motivation. Is it truly mental illness or racially motivated or what?

Country music concert. Target demographic of country music can lead towards a motivation..

Far more likely this was just a random target because it had a lot of people though.

Patient_Leech
What?

I hate country music as much as the next guy, but I would never go to this kind of extreme.

cdtm
What?

I hate country music as much as the next guy, but I would never go to this kind of extreme.

I meant it's mostly thought of as conservatives who like country. Since we're speculating about possible motivations.

Tzeentch
This was an isolated incident, white people are a race of peace

it's the Muslims cartel immigrants we have to worry about

Bashar Teg
looking more and more like there's no popular narrative to play off of, so this topic probably wont make it past page 4.

Surtur
^^Pathetic.

Patient_Leech
^^ here we go again

Well Trump spoke to the nation about. I saw some of his words (the best words, but they seemed to be written by someone else). It was the same irrelevant bullshit, "We're praying for the victims, praying for this, praying for that. God this, God that. God Bless America."

roll eyes (sarcastic)

cdtm
More then 10 rifles in the hotel room. My god.

And he was in a retirement community. How on earth did he get these things, and how many trips to the hotel did it take to smuggle everything in?

cdtm
^^ here we go again

Well Trump spoke to the nation about. I saw some of his words (the best words, but they seemed to be written by someone else). It was the same irrelevant bullshit, "We're praying for the victims, praying for this, praying for that. God this, God that. God Bless America."

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not really much else to say at this point.

If I was president, tbh I'd feel like nothing I said could be enough. But you have to say something.

Bashar Teg
^^ here we go again

roll eyes (sarcastic)

https://i.imgur.com/aM028vZ.jpg

Surtur
^^ here we go again

roll eyes (sarcastic)

What should he have said?

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur

Just ignore them.

Kurk
But automatic weapons are banned in Nevada? This makes zero sense. We still need to ban more classifications of weapons instead of stopping crazy people.

Unfortunately that is the idealist perspective that I've tried to uphold the majority of my life. I am now switching to the realist/practical view that the US has experienced so much social decay in the last 50 years that these kind of people cannot be stopped because we've lost our traditional familial values.

Whether it's mental illness, terrorism; these people are outsiders who weren't incorporated into society. With the change of the social-values landscape comes a change in gun policy.

People are going to have to choose between their personal freedoms and safety which, for me at least, is very difficult to do. Live free or die.

Darkstorm Zero

https://i.imgflip.com/dpa4c.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by Kurk
But automatic weapons are banned in Nevada? This makes zero sense. We still need to ban more classifications of weapons instead of stopping crazy people.

Unfortunately that is the idealist perspective that I've tried to uphold the majority of my life. I am now switching to the realist/practical view that the US has experienced so much social decay in the last 50 years that these kind of people cannot be stopped because we've lost our traditional familial values.

Whether it's mental illness, terrorism; these people are outsiders who weren't incorporated into society. With the change of the social-values landscape comes a change in gun policy.

People are going to have to choose between their personal freedoms and safety which, for me at least, is very difficult to do. Live free or die.

Pragmatically speaking, I'm not certain we could stop a determined psycho even if we wanted to.

Inner city gangs have rocket launchers, for gods sake. That's legal nowhere in the US, but they still manage to get them, and use them.

Patient_Leech

Oh, I forgot. Your Trump support must trump (no pun intended) your atheism, I guess.

Surtur
Oh, I forgot. Your Trump support must trump (no pun intended) your atheism, I guess.

I am an atheist, but I don't really care if people offer up prayers of support

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
Pragmatically speaking, I'm not certain we could stop a determined psycho even if we wanted to.

This. Very very much.

May the victims and their families find peace.

Patient_Leech
I am an atheist, but I don't really care if people offer up prayers of support

But you do at least acknowledge the futility of prayers, right?

Also the meaninglessness of platitudes like "God Bless America"?

Bentley

Trump should utter magic words to resurrect the dead and heal the injured. **** Trump for not trying hard enough.

Surtur

Well yeah prayers are pointless, as for the platitudes...they are equally pointless, but Trump has to say something.

Kurk

Inner city gangs have rocket launchers, for gods sake. That's legal nowhere in the US, but they still manage to get them, and use them. Did you read what I said?

Prayers and Condolences don't affect me anymore, nor do I feel as sympathetic for these tragedies as I used to 5 years ago because nothing ever changes. It's only getting worse, and nobody is doing anything about it. Not just "banning guns", but fixing the social climate of the country. Like I said, familial and social values are going down the toilet with each decade.

Steve Zodiac
Incredibly sad situation. All pointless death is horrible. My thoughts go out to loved ones of those who died.

Patient_Leech

Bashar Teg
hey, i'll give it up for him: trump actually managed to read a prepared speech from beginning to end without ad libbing and finding a way to divide americans and defend the murderer. great job. very presidential. thumb up

Robtard
Death toll is up to 58 as wounded are dying from their injuries. Awful.

TethAdamTheRock
58 dead 500 injured

Sable
Originally posted by Tzeentch
This was an isolated incident, white people are a race of peace

it's the Muslims cartel immigrants we have to worry about thumb down

Originally posted by Robtard
Awful
thumb up

Robtard
Tzeen is absolutely correct, as is Bashar. Since the shooter is White and apparently not a follower of Islam, the usual suspects will not rally to use this tragedy and massive mass murder as a political hammer.

Steve Zodiac
Tzeen is absolutely correct, as is Bashar. Since the shooter is White and apparently not a follower of Islam, the usual suspects will not rally to use this tragedy and massive mass murder as a political hammer.

I don't want any murder threads politicised Rob personally, however, I do agree with you; those that do, have nothing for their sick and abhorrent agenda and trollish behaviour here.

Surtur
So you guys will circle jerk each other anywhere no matter the topic? Okay.

Sable

Yea let's make this thread worse then it already is by making it political.

Hey the guy killed a lot of country rednecks at a country concert. Most probably Trump supporters. You guys should be happy right, it was the dumb ignorant rednecks that got Trump elected remember?

What are you people complaining about?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Sable
Yea let's make this thread worse then it already is by making it political.

Hey the guy killed a lot of country rednecks at a country concert. Most probably Trump supporters. You guys should be happy right, it was the dumb ignorant rednecks that got Trump elected remember?

What are you people complaining about? Needless death is never something to make anyone sane happy Sable, I hope you wouldn't take pleasure in the deaths of "liberals". I certainly don't wish death on anyone.

Sable
If you can find me taking pleasure in the pulse night club shooting please call me out for it

Robtard
So you guys will circle jerk each other anywhere no matter the topic? Okay.

Exhibit A) http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t646468.html

Two killed, happens to be a Muslim, you politicize just so you can shit on Islam. 58 (maybe more) were killed here. You want to dance again? Prob best if you just slink back into your corner.

Steve Zodiac
If you can find me taking pleasure in the pulse night club shooting please call me out for it Bingo, then why would we take pleasure in the deaths of Trumpers? Seriously?

Surtur

Two killed, happens to be a Muslim, you politicize just so you can shit on Islam. 58+ were killed here. You want to dance again? Prob best if you just slink back into your corner.

I'll give you a redo Rob.

Sable
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Bingo, then why would we take pleasure in the deaths of Trumpers? Seriously?

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
looking more and more like there's no popular narrative to play off of, so this topic probably wont make it past page 4.

Because of this, why did no one call bash out for this???

Bashar Teg

Two killed, happens to be a Muslim, you politicize just so you can shit on Islam. 58+ were killed here. You want to dance again? Prob best if you just slink back into your corner.

exhibit B) murders at canadian mosque by white supremacist. surt had lots of fun reposting fake news from 4chan and blaming it on muslims. great time for surt.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=639288&highlight=title%3A%28mosque%29

Steve Zodiac
Because of this Umm, I don't see any pleasure in death there.

Surtur
exhibit B) murders at canadian mosque by white supremacist. surt had lots of fun reposting fake news from 4chan and blaming it on muslims. great time for surt.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=639288&highlight=title%3A%28mosque%29

You're quite triggered over this.

Bashar Teg
Because of this, why did no one call bash out for this???

i wasn't taking pleasure in murders you piece of slime.

:edit: really, **** you for that. thumb down

Robtard
IMO, let then have it. Nothing will change.

Steve Zodiac
You're quite triggered over this. You did propagate fake news as truth Surt. Just a thought.

Surtur
You did propagate fake news as truth Surt. Just a thought.

I posted a topic about an article. Did you have anymore thoughts?

Sable
i wasn't taking pleasure in murders you piece of slime.

:edit: really, **** you for that. thumb down

Show me were you were sympathetic for the tragedy. Your first post was to attack politically. Sorry you lost this one already.

I'll keep re quoting too and you won't be able to change your first response.

Steve Zodiac
I posted a topic about an article. Did you have anymore thoughts? But it was Fake news wasn't it? and you did propagate it, didn't you?

Bashar Teg
Show me were you were sympathetic for the tragedy. Your first post was to attack politically. Sorry you lost this one already.

I'll keep re quoting too and you won't be able to change your first response. **** you

Sable

You call this sympathetic to the dead and dying? You couldn't of made a sympathetic post you had to attack politically?

Surtur
But it was Fake news wasn't it? and you did propagate it, didn't you?

I posted an article. Did you have anymore thoughts?

Bashar Teg
you're accused me of taking pleasure you lying pos.

Steve Zodiac
I posted an article. Did you have anymore thoughts? No more thoughts just a statement, you spread fake news mate.

Sable
you're accused me of taking pleasure you lying pos.

Actually I didnt. Breath

Where was your sympathy?

Surtur
You call this sympathetic to the dead and dying? You couldn't of made a sympathetic post you had to attack politically?

He wasn't, he made a comment meant to talk shit and take aim at members here.

Surtur
No more thoughts just a statement, you spread fake news mate.

Damn, I have something in common with CNN and the NYT after all. Okay.

Steve Zodiac
He wasn't, he made a comment meant to talk shit and take aim at members here. No, he made a valid statement about the double standards of some members here.

Steve Zodiac
Damn, I have something in common with CNN and the NYT after all. Okay. As I don't watch CNN and only sometimes read NYT, I wouldn't know.

Surtur
No, he made a valid statement about the double standards of some members here.

No, he made a comment meant to talk shit at members here.

Bashar Teg
no sable, you were answering this:

Bingo, then why would we take pleasure in the deaths of Trumpers? Seriously?

and suggested that i took pleasure in innocent people being mowed down by gunfire. you're a lying POS.

Steve Zodiac
No, he made a comment meant to talk shit at members here. No, his comment as Rob said is valid.

Sable
no sable, you were answering this:

and suggested that i took pleasure in innocent people being mowed down by gunfire. you're a lying POS.

I was being tounge in cheek to your politically motivated attack.

This was your first post. Where was your sympathy, now your lying. All you cared about is attacking politically. Just admit it and move on.

Surtur
No, his comment as Rob said is valid.

No, it isn't valid.

Bashar Teg
just going to put your sick game on ignore now. **** you TI. sincerely, up yours.

Robtard
Where was your sympathy in the other thread? Where was Surtur's?

I also don't see Bashar naming anyone in some form of attack.

Surtur
Triggered.

Steve Zodiac
This was your first post. Where was your sympathy, now your lying. All you cared about is attacking politically. Just admit it and move on. His first post is valid. You may not like it Sable but it is and it in no way takes pleasure in dead people.

Steve Zodiac
Triggered. To be fair I think given your previous record if someone accused you of taking pleasure in peoples deaths you would be also. I think I would be. It's not a good thing to say.

Surtur
To be fair I think given your previous record if someone accused you of taking pleasure in peoples deaths you would be also. I think I would be. It's not a good thing to say.

Lol this dipstick has accused me of being a nazi, etc. so nope.

Sable
His first post is valid. You may not like it Sable but it is and it in no way takes pleasure in dead people.

I quoted Robtard not Bash. Bash is trying to play victim.

Steve Zodiac
Lol this dipstick has accused me of being a nazi, etc. so nope. What? You have some views I don't like Surt but I don't think you are a Nazi.

Robtard
To be fair I think given your previous record if someone accused you of taking pleasure in peoples deaths you would be also. I think I would be. It's not a good thing to say.

You're a reasonable guy and you can reason with someone like Sable; he has at times admitted error when shown. With Surtur, you're wasting your breath, he's completely unreasonable. Imho.

Steve Zodiac
I quoted Robtard no Bash. Bash is trying to play victim. I don't see that he made a comment about how people react when a demographic which fits a narrative commit similar crimes and stated that said people won't behave in that way here. He is correct.

Surtur
What? You have some views I don't like Surt but I don't think you are a Nazi.

Lol he has literally called me a nazi multiple times.

Steve Zodiac
You're a reasonable guy and you can reason with someone like Sable; he has at times admitted error when shown. With Surtur, you're wasting your breath, he's completely unreasonable. Imho. Sad if true Rob. People are people on the internet and whilst banter etc is fine and imho verbal abuse to a point, accusations like taking pleasure in people dying isn't.

Surtur
Sad if true Rob. People are people on the internet and whilst banter etc is fine and imho verbal abuse to a point, accusations like taking pleasure in people dying isn't.

But I have admitted error too in the past, so Rob just straight up lied to you.

Also no, I feel zero sympathy for some dipstick who labels me a nazi/ alt right lol.

Robtard
About?

Surtur
About?

You, right now, implied Sable has in the past admitted errors but I have not. This is a lie and you know it. Why bother?

Robtard
You, right now, implied Sable has in the past admitted errors but I have not. This is a lie and you know it. Why bother?

Wrong. My post was about Sable being reasonable (like Steve) and you not being very reasonable. So you just played the victim again and lied. Go away now, you have issues.

Surtur
You're a reasonable guy and you can reason with someone like Sable; he has at times admitted error when shown. With Surtur, you're wasting your breath, he's completely unreasonable. Imho.

This is what you said lol.

Robtard
So exactly what I said in showing you lied thumb up

Why don't you go back to your Islamic terrorist thread or something, you seemed happy there: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t646468.html

Here not so much.

Steve Zodiac

Also no, I feel zero sympathy for some dipstick who labels me a nazi/ alt right lol. I'll tell you something Surtur being unable to have empathy/sympathy for anyone even someone you don't like isn't something tough, it's a sign of weakness in my opinion.

Surtur
So exactly what I said in showing you lied thumb up

Why don't you go back to your Islamic terrorist thread or something, you seemed happy there: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t646468.html

Here not so much.

But no, I didn't lie.

Surtur
I'll tell you something Surtur being unable to have empathy/sympathy for anyone even someone you don't like isn't something tough, it's a sign of weakness in my opinion.

I have no sympathy for someone getting a taste of what they dish out. There is nothing tough or weak about it.

Robtard
I have no sympathy for someone getting a taste of what they dish out. There is nothing tough or weak about it.

So you're using this mass murder/tragedy as some sort of springboard to carry out a personal vendetta on a member here you dislike. Yikes, but not surprising, considering your past antics. Anyhow, moving on.

Death toll still at 58, which is good in the sense it's not risin again. With the way this guy was armed and shooting from high , could have been in the hundreds

Steve Zodiac
So you're using this mass murder/tragedy as some sort of springboard to carry out a personal vendetta on a member here you dislike. Yikes, but not surprising, considering your past antics. Anyhow, moving on. I nearly said that to him myself, but I hoped I was wrong.

Robtard
Indeed, very troubling that sort of mind, but I'd rather just let that lie and not give that person more of a platform.

58 dead, guy had around 10 rifles and I've seen reports that he had at least one fully automatic weapon or semi, news still filtering, so we'll see. As far as I can see, Nevada allows 'open carry'. Edit: Take that back, apparently Nevada has some of the most relaxed gun laws, you can carry concealed and own just about any gun.

Surtur
So, how pathetic are you two? It was your pal that made the original comment. Did you really think you'd now twist this into "you're using this as a springboard for personal attacks"?

Steve Zodiac
Indeed, very troubling that sort of mind, but I'd rather just let that lie and not give that person more of a platform.

58 dead, the guy had around ten rifles, and I've seen reports that he had at least one fully automatic weapon.

It's ****ing scary, to be honest, that in the states you can equip yourself like that so easily. That said I was in Maadi Cairo at the time of the last revolution and a few weeks after it had settled and we'd been brought back from the safety of Hurghada a guy offered me a Police issue rifle for the equivalent of $100 with ammo. Crazy.

Robtard
It's ****ing scary to be honest that in the states you can equip yourself like that so easily. That said I was in Maadi Cairo at the time of the last revolution and a few weeks after it had settled and we'd been brought back from the safety of Hurghada a guy offered me a Police issue rifle for the equivalent of 100$ with ammo. Crazy.

I edited, apparently you can own just about any gun in NV and you can carry concealed.

Emperordmb
Can we all just take a step back for one second and reflect on the fact that Trump is handling this situation with more grace and dignity than most of the posters currently active in this thread?

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Can we all just take a step back for one second and reflect on the fact that Trump is handling this situation with more grace and dignity than most of the posters currently active in this thread?

Indeed.

Steve Zodiac
I edited, apparently you can own just about any gun in NV and you can carry concealed. ****ing awful, I have to say America needs to get over it's heritage and start some gun control.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Oh course he is, there's no platform for him to spin it into some positive about his Muslim ban or to attack anti-gun people. The shooter is a White man, seemingly not a Muslim and it happened in a state with some of the most relaxed gun laws.

Steve Zodiac
Oh course he is, there's no platform for him to spin it into some positive about his Muslim ban or to attack anti-gun people. The shooter is a White man, seemingly not a Muslim and it happened in a state with some of the most relaxed gun laws. /end thread

MythLord
Can we not just f-u-cking talk about politics once in a tragic thread like this? This is one of the worst mass shootings in ages and we're here to debate about whether it would've been different if a Muslim did it or what Trump should say or is it pleasurable if Liberals die...

Honestly, you all should be ashamed of yourselves. The fact that a political ideology matters more to you than the lives of God knows how many people is disturbing and sad.

It's like you're all looking for a reason to complain about how stupid the other side of the political spectrum is even when there's no need.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by MythLord
Can we not just f-u-cking talk about politics once in a tragic thread like this? This is one of the worst mass shootings in ages and we're here to debate about whether it would've been different if a Muslim did it or what Trump should say or is it pleasurable if Liberals die...

Honestly, you all should be ashamed of yourselves. The fact that a political ideology matters more to you than the lives of God knows how many people is disturbing and sad.

It's like you're all looking for a reason to complain about how stupid the other side of the political spectrum is even when there's no need. Please find anywhere I have done any of those things.

Surtur

It's like you're all looking for a reason to complain about how stupid the other side of the political spectrum is even when there's no need.

This is true, at first nobody tried to make this political, then people came in spewing all kinds of stupid shit.

Surtur
Please find anywhere I have done any of those things.

Steve, you and Rob got on me and said I was using this as a springboard to insult posters. But no, your pal did that and you played along.

His talking shit was a "valid comment". I say something back and now I'm trying to "springboard" this to something else.

There is a clear path to where this thread went off track and it started with your dipshit friend.

Steve Zodiac
Steve, you and Rob got on me and said I was using this as a springboard to insult posters. But no, your pal did that and you played along. No...

Surtur
No...

Yes, Steve, yes. His *very* first response was taking a shot at members. You and Rob were all "this is valid!". Some shit got said back and it was "you're using this to insult someone".

You guys did this. Go back and read the thread. Bashes first response is to(no pun intended) bash people for an apparent double standard. Stop your nonsense.

Steve Zodiac
Yes, Steve, yes. His *very* first response was taking a shot at members. You and Rob were all "this is valid!". Some shit got said back and it was "you're using this to insult someone".

You guys did this. Go back and read the thread.

It is valid.

Robtard
Once again (since you dodged last time) who did Bashar 'attack' here with that comment? Can you name one person, Surtur?

Surtur
It is valid.

Lol dude, it was taking a shot at posters. Then Rob whined that *I* was using this to do that and you came and agreed.

Steve Zodiac
Once again who did Bashar "attack" here? Can you name one person, Surtur? No, he can't.

Surtur
Why are we playing games? Who do you think Bash was referring to, then?

Steve Zodiac
Lol dude, it was taking a shot at posters. Then Rob whined that *I* was using this to do that and you came and agreed. Surt, your reading comprehension... and understanding of context... is abysmal mate.

Steve Zodiac
Why are we playing games? Who do you think Bash was referring to, then? People with double standards, and an abhorrent agenda, why do you think that's you?

MythLord
This is true, at first nobody tried to make this political, then people came in spewing all kinds of stupid shit.

It's like at this point we can't have a normal thread without someone coming in to b!tch about some arbitrary polticial sh!t.

It really is sad, honestly.

Surtur
Surt, your reading comprehension... and understanding of context... is abysmal mate.

Are you willingly dense?

"looking more and more like there's no popular narrative to play off of, so this topic probably wont make it past page 4."

What do you feel is being referred to here?

Robtard
Anyhow, I've grown tired of his distraction games.

News reports saying the shooter's father used to be on the FBI's most wanted list for bank robbery. No idea if this is relevant or shit news trying to fill in the space.

Steve Zodiac
People with double standards, and an abhorrent agenda, why do you think that's you?

Surtur
People with double standards, and an abhorrent agenda, why do you think that's you?

Because I'm the same person he always clashes with and talks shit about, so why pretend? So yes, he talked shit, it is what he did. Nobody else did that. It was your dipshit pal. Deal with it.

It's the same insults always used. Just stop.

Steve Zodiac
Anyhow, I'm grown tired of his distraction games.

News reports saying the shooters father used to be on the FBI's most wanted list for bank robbery. Damn!

Steve Zodiac

It's the same insults always used. Just stop. I wasn't aware I'd started.

Bashar Teg
steve, robtard: it's clear to anyone who can read full sentences that i was making a general comment, and surt's once again playing the victim and acting the baby.
no need to white knight me, though i do appreciate it.

i'm going to stop rewarding his slander in this thread with more attention, as cruel as that might be.

Surtur
I wasn't aware I'd started.

There is a lot you aren't aware of I'd imagine.

Surtur
steve, robtard: it's clear to anyone who can read full sentences that i was making a general comment, and surt's once again playing the victim and acting the baby.
no need to white knight me, though i do appreciate it.

Lol dude, it's clear you were making a general comment about certain posters here. It might not have just been about me, but we are not going to sit here and pretend you didn't have anyone in mind when you said it.

Now *you* will play the victim and act like your words were misunderstood. No, they weren't. Not by your trolls or anyone else.

Steve Zodiac
There is a lot you aren't aware of I'd imagine.

You imagine? I'm suprised.

jaden101
The a$$holery in this thread has reached new heights. I hope you're all proud of yourselves.

Surtur
Democratic lawmaker vows not to participate in moment of silence for Las Vegas victims

Surtur

vansonbee
What party was this shooter registered with? Any motives so far?

Surtur
Just wow if true.

Top CBS lawyer: No sympathy for Vegas victims, 'probably Republicans'

Flyattractor
Originally posted by vansonbee
What party was this shooter registered with? Any motives so far?

If the news article doesn't say at all...then its Democrat.

cdtm

But it's just a point.

Like comparing the twin towers falling to the end of Fight Club, as the towers are falling. Just a completely inappropriate point on an inappropriate time,.because **** Surtur.

Robtard
But it's just a point.

Like comparing the twin towers falling to the end of Fight Club, as the towers are falling. Just a completely inappropriate point on an inappropriate time,.because **** Surtur.

HYG: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t646468.html

YW

Kurk

See, but it's very difficult not to do that and simply mourn and cry over something that's bound to keep happening.

5 years ago I would have agreed with you, but nothing has changed since then.

These shootings have become far more common since the mid 20th century and my personal thesis as to why is due to the societal decay this country is and has experienced since then.

The loss of familial values, community outreach, and traditional norms is why these "lone wolf" attacks occur. This man may have been mentally disturbed, yet no one spoke up or bothered to get involved.

Banning the guns will decrease the death numbers, but ultimately fails to fix the aforementioned problems.

In response to the 2nd amendment people,
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

TethAdamTheRock
So why did he do it

Sable

Robtard
Reason listed:

The Decline of the Family
The Decline of Education
The End of Male and Female
The End of Right and Wrong
The End of Religion
The End of Beauty

Oh my, Kurk. Oh my.

UCanShootMyNova
This is horrible.

cdtm
I mentioned the country music thing around page 1 or 2. Not totally seriously, but as soon as they said "Country music festival", it's not not to raise an eyebrow and wonder..

I sincerely hope the "no sympathy" reports are taken out of context.

Sable

This was proven wrong 4 pages ago.

Sable
Just wow if true.

Top CBS lawyer: No sympathy for Vegas victims, 'probably Republicans'

He won't be fired he will be promoted.

Joy Reid said Scalises shooting was justified cause of his voting record. Was she fired?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>