Can wolverine stab Mos Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Yes or no

Sable
Rolololololololo nope

relentless1
short answer is no

Psychotron
Doubtful.

TheLordofMurder
Depends on the nature of his invulnerability...

MoS has made no mention of his bio-force field; we can't assume he has it until we see it...

In short, if Supes has a force field, then the answer is no...

If he does not have a force field then the answer is yes...

Given current knowledge, Supes does not have a force field, so as it stands, Wolvie should be able to stab Superman...

quanchi112
Yes. Of course.

BruceSkywalker
yes he can

Sable
No he cant.

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Depends on the nature of his invulnerability...

MoS has made no mention of his bio-force field; we can't assume he has it until we see it...

In short, if Supes has a force field, then the answer is no...

If he does not have a force field then the answer is yes...

Given current knowledge, Supes does not have a force field, so as it stands, Wolvie should be able to stab Superman...

Wrong. The only thing that can penetrate his skin is kyrptonite.

relentless1
based on onscreen feats, the only way youre stabbing Superman and piercing his skin is if you have a kryptonite weapon or you get him into his homewards atmosphere soo unless Wolvie has either of those two conditions he's not piercing Superman skin

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
Wrong. The only thing that can penetrate his skin is kyrptonite.

Really?

That didn't seem to stop Doomsday from stabbing Supes...

steverules_2
Really?

Well supes was holding a kyrptonite weapon so that's why he was able to stab him

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
based on onscreen feats, the only way youre stabbing Superman and piercing his skin is if you have a kryptonite weapon or you get him into his homewards atmosphere soo unless Wolvie has either of those two conditions he's not piercing Superman skin Horrendous logic.

steverules_2
School him quan!!

Robtard
While Logan's claws won't shatter against Superman's durability, Logan's not shown the physical strength level to pierce Superman with them, considering the hits Supes has taken and wasn't cut, bruised, bloodied etc

Sable
Really?

SO superman was not holding a krptonite weapon that was hurting him at the time that happened? Did you forget that part or are you just lying and misrepresenting characters, feats and the movie?

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
While Logan's claws won't shatter against Superman's durability, Logan's not shown the physical strength level to pierce Superman with them, considering the hits Supes has taken and wasn't cut, bruised, bloodied etc this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
School him quan!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/QqagY1mSvKEHS/giphy.gif

TheLordofMurder
SO superman was not holding a krptonite weapon that was hurting him at the time that happened? Did you forget that part or are you just lying and misrepresenting characters, feats and the movie?

I'm not misrepresenting a thing...

You are with your no limits fallacy on the durability of Supes skin...

Even in the comics (with Supes off the charts feats of durability) his skin could be pierced with sufficient force...

Kryptonite was never "the only way" to pierce Supes...period.

So I guess Thanos with the Full Infinity Guantlet (using it to grant him limitless strength) couldn't piece Supes skin with an Adamantium weapon...eh?

It would break against his skin...wouldn't it?

LoL...

Reality check; Supes has limits...period.

Don't blind yourself to this fact...

TheLordofMurder
@Sable

There was zero K-nite present in this scan...

steverules_2
@Sable

Wtf does a comic scan have to do with a movie based vs thread????

Sable
@Sable

Can you show me where in the movie that took place?

Sable
I'm not misrepresenting a thing...

You are with your no limits fallacy on the durability of Supes skin...

Even in the comics (with Supes off the charts feats of durability) his skin could be pierced with sufficient force...

Kryptonite was never "the only way" to pierce Supes...period.

So I guess Thanos with the Full Infinity Guantlet (using it to grant him limitless strength) couldn't piece Supes skin with an Adamantium weapon...eh?

It would break against his skin...wouldn't it?

LoL...

Reality check; Supes has limits...period.

Don't blind yourself to this fact...

Then prove adamentium can peirce him. Mr. No fact based evidence thus far and presenting comic scans to validate my shitty stance.

TheLordofMurder
Wtf does a comic scan have to do with a movie based vs thread????

Just dispelling the no limits fallacy that Sable is attempting to hold on to...

Supes has limits on his durability; anyone thinking otherwise is blinding themself...

Sable
Just dispelling the no limits fallacy that Sable is attempting to hold on to...

Supes has limits on his durability; anyone thinking otherwise is blinding themself...

Prove Logans claws can penetrate him them. If it was that easy you would have done so already, you haven't, thus resorting to comincs to prove your non point.

TheLordofMurder
Prove Logans claws can penetrate him them. If it was that easy you would have done so already, you haven't, thus resorting to comincs to prove your non point.

Ok dude...

You can be ignorant on your own...

Supes has limits to his durability...anyone possessing common sense would know that.

Sable
I never said he didn't have limits, now prove your stance. Feel free to quote me saying he doesn't have limits.

Quit backpeddaling cause you cant prove it now.

relentless1
yes he's been stabbed by things in the comics but that doesn't mean a thing in a movie vs thread... we haven't seen anything on screen pierce Supermans skin that didn't have Kryptonite or altered atmosphere involved

TheLordofMurder
I never said he didn't have limits, now prove your stance. Feel free to quote me saying he doesn't have limits.

Quit backpeddaling cause you cant prove it now.

You are saying that only K-nite can piece his skin...

Anyone with common sense would know that that is BS immediately...

Sable
Prove Logans claws can penetrate him.thumb up

K-Dog
The guy who took a nuke isn't going to be stabbed by Wolverine. Not even close.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Robtard
While Logan's claws won't shatter against Superman's durability, Logan's not shown the physical strength level to pierce Superman with them, considering the hits Supes has taken and wasn't cut, bruised, bloodied etc

thumb up

Darkstorm Zero
People must be bored out of their right minds today... Holy shit!

TheLordofMurder
Prove Logans claws can penetrate him.thumb up

I cant prove they can as it can never be tested...

But I do know for a fact that Adamantium is Marvels strongest metal, and as a result, I believe it can cut any physical object that lacks a force field or some other factor that renders it resistant to being cut...

That believe combined with the fact that Superman has limits to his durability makes me believe that Wolvie could cut Supes (assuming that he lacks a bio force field of course)...

Its just my opinion though; what everyone here has to say is opinion of course...

NemeBro
I cant prove they can as it can never be tested...

But I do know for a fact that Adamantium is Marvels strongest metal, and as a result, I believe it can cut any physical object that lacks a force field or some other factor that renders it resistant to being cut...

That believe combined with the fact that Superman has limits to his durability makes me believe that Wolvie could cut Supes (assuming that he lacks a bio force field of course)...

Its just my opinion though; what everyone here has to say is opinion of course... Adamantium being indestructible just means it's incredibly durable and won't break. It adds nothing to cutting power, or pressure.

So what are Wolverine's actual feats of cutting? I can recall none that imply he could injure someone of Superman's durability, not in the films. Comic Wolverine has extremely impressive feats for his claws that show he can cut immensely durable people as tanky or tankier than MOS Superman. Film Wolverine does not, that I recall.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
People must be bored out of their right minds today... Holy shit!

im just having some fun.

Psychotron
Originally posted by K-Dog
The guy who took a nuke isn't going to be stabbed by Wolverine. Not even close.

This. Movie Wolverine's best feat is cutting through an armored vehicle door. That's not even close to Superman's durability.

steverules_2
Supes took a nuke in one of the films? I musta missed something

Bentley
What is MoS Superman's best stab resisting feat?

Psychotron
Supes took a nuke in one of the films? I musta missed something

You missed BvS, I guess.

Juk3n
Head first into an exploding train, thrown by a kryptonian.
Under a collapsed oil rig.
Head first through a mountain.
Nuke to the face.

So far only kryptonite has drawn blood.

Perhaps adamantuim can cut him. But I don't think wolverine has the strength.

Sable
Its not that adamentium is sharper then any other metal, its the fact it stays sharp and doesn't dull. And the force behind a blade that won't dull can cut a lot, but the force has to be enough.

Surtur
With enough force adamantium could probably hurt Superman. Wolverine's pwn strength is hilariously insufficient though.

Like if you cloned Superman and gave him an adamantium sword and had him fight himself, I'm sure he could get all stabby.

TethAdamTheRock
Lets say wonder woman has an adamantium sword, can she cut superman

Psychotron
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Lets say wonder woman has an adamantium sword, can she cut superman

Yes, but Wonder Woman is much stronger than Logan.

Surtur
Yeah, she most likely could assuming she is near Superman level. She is certainyl way stronger than Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.