Sasquatch vs. Blade, Black Panther & Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

-K-M-
http://i.imgur.com/9aLyYmf.gif

StiltmanFTW
Trio rapes him, unless he goes all Munginaq on them.

If he goes Munginaq, then he can stomp Presence and TOAA at the same time, while picking his teeth with Wolverine's bones.

Facee
Originally posted by -K-M-
http://i.imgur.com/9aLyYmf.gif
laughing out loud

-K-M-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Trio rapes him, unless he goes all Munginaq on them.

If he goes Munginaq, then he can stomp Presence and TOAA at the same time, while picking his teeth with Wolverine's bones.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu/giphy.gif

zopzop
Sasquatch for the majority.

Sin I AM
Hmmm didnt Sas get dropped by Wildchild...

Meh he still kills these guys.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM

You don't think it's close?

-K-M-

Yes. Sneak attack and his poisonous claws which even put wolverine in a coma for a few days. This wildchild also owned wolverine and sabretooth. He was a monster

Side note: Sasquatch briefly fought bendis cage in civil war 2 and had the advantage from what we saw

StiltmanFTW
The same Wildchild also got one-shotted in Wolverine #304... shifty

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
You don't think it's close?

Sure all things considered. People are gonna mention vibranium, tp shenanigans or bendis cage...blade us a non factor. But they CAN make him work for it. But in a forum battle i cant see how he coukd lose

-K-M-
The same Wildchild also got one-shotted in Wolverine #304... shifty

Technically we never saw him knocked out.

But in that issue Wolverine EASILY bested the likes of Lord and Lady Deathstrike, Sauron, Tigershark, Mad Cap, Silver Samurai II, Wild Child, Sabretooth, Mystique, Daken, Bloodscream, Jade Claw, new White Queen, Soulstriker, Dr.Rot (at the door) and many others all at once. Ridic showing.

StiltmanFTW
The best there is at what he does.

You forgot Roughouse and Slug.

I hope Aaronverine kicks more ass now that he's back stick out tongue

-K-M-
The best there is at what he does.

You forgot Roughouse and Slug.

I hope Aaronverine kicks more ass now that he's back stick out tongue

Oh right, and there were others there too can't remember everyone

Is it confirmed Aaron is writing his return series? I actually hope they keep Old Man Logan around. His book is actually good

StiltmanFTW
Oh right, and there were others there too can't remember everyone

Is it confirmed Aaron is writing his return series? I actually hope they keep Old Man Logan around. His book is actually good

Yeah, plenty of guys went to Creed's party.

Aaron wrote Marvel Legacy #1. Dunno who's writing his next appearances, but my guess is Aaron will stay for a while.

I hope Maestro won't off OML...

byrdgang21
Sure all things considered. People are gonna mention vibranium, tp shenanigans or bendis cage...blade us a non factor. But they CAN make him work for it. But in a forum battle i cant see how he coukd lose

I agree. Though someone would make a case that Blade uses adamantium sword.

leonidas
well, we did see bp go h2h with namor.... i think given his tech and gear bp is the biggest threat, so, i dunnno. with the others to help him out, i'd probably take the team here for a majority. /shrug

-K-M-
Are we giving the trio prep?

byrdgang21
Are we giving the trio prep?

No prep. Random encounter w/ standard gear

leonidas
see that's the thing--i don't know how much of bp's tech is prep anymore. anyway, like i said, i think they're too much together. sas could maybe get a couple, but i'd take team for the majority.

-K-M-
Has he used those gauntlets which he used on namor recently?

But speaking of that fight a pissed off namor backhands Panther in the face where no vibranium is protecting him and just gives him a bloody lip and nose. Lulz. Looked like BP was done there though.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4059415-5330616469-40125.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.