Where to rank Arcann, Senya and Vaylin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

godemperortrump
Who are each of these characters roughly equal to in skill, power etc.

Ursumeles
AotC Anakin ~ Vaylin > Arcann >>> Senya ~ Darth Revan

nfactor1995
IMO: Arcann is Dooku-ish level, Senya is Maul-ish level, Vaylin I'm not sure tbh

darthbane77
Vaylin~Karness Muur/Ajunta Pall>>Arcann>>Vader>>Senya

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by nfactor1995
IMO: Arcann is Dooku-ish level, Senya is Maul-ish level, Vaylin I'm not sure tbh

You have Senya awful close to Arcann.

UCanShootMyNova
Arcann is Maul level. Senya is mid TCW Obi Wan level. Vaylin's ranking depends on whether it's chained or unchained.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek.

NewGuy01
Senya's probably somewhat stronger than Cin Drallig. Arcann's somewhat stronger than Maul. Chained Vaylin is kinda like Kyp Durron, but more stupid.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stupid enough to walk into a victory against the Outlander, yeah.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by darthbane77
Vaylin~Karness Muur/Ajunta Pall>>Arcann>>Vader>>Senya

Why the massive gap between Arcann and Vader? I mean, i can see a case beine made for Arcann, albeit flimsy, but a case nonetheless.

But Arcann being massively superior? Not seeing it at all.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Why the massive gap between Arcann and Vader? I mean, i can see a case beine made for Arcann, albeit flimsy, but a case nonetheless.

But Arcann being massively superior? Not seeing it at all. It' based on where I hold the TOR protags. The protags by SoR are, in my humble opinion, already comparable to Vader be it by their own feats, or scaling from other characters. Arcann is much more powerful than the SoR protags, so scaling according to my placements demands he be solidly above Vader.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why are the SOR Protags Vader level?

darthbane77
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why are the SOR Protags Vader level? I plan on making a thread to try explaining exactly that, and I don't feel like typing out a long ass explanation twice in a relatively close time-frame. So you'll know why when everyone else does.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Probably nothing I haven't seen or argued before. Be careful, young blood.

darthbane77
Probably nothing I haven't seen or argued before. Be careful, young blood. Meh. At this point, just about anything I do gets laughed of anyway, lol. So "careful" has nothing to do with it. I'll make my arguments as solid as possible, and if people wanna shit on them, that's their right.

Tondemonai
Unchained Vaylin ~ SoR Revan
Chained Vaylin >/~ LSK
Arcann >/~ LSK
Still smoothing out my Senya placement

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Meh. At this point, just about anything I do gets laughed of anyway, lol. So "careful" has nothing to do with it. I'll make my arguments as solid as possible, and if people wanna shit on them, that's their right.

Fearless. Perhaps a mighty warrior. Even an apprentice. smile

Tondemonai
Fearless. Perhaps a mighty warrior. Even an apprentice. smile

He's a damn good debater and has very reasonable placements. He'd be a good ally for you on here, seeing as I'm never online anymore

darthbane77
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Unchained Vaylin ~ SoR Revan
Chained Vaylin >/~ LSK
Arcann >/~ LSK
Still smoothing out my Senya placement Agree with all but Revan. Vaylin MIGHT be about equal to Revan in the Force, but overall, he's certainly better.

Fearless. Perhaps a mighty warrior. Even an apprentice. smile thumb up Not giving a **** about what others think of you is rather liberating.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No offense, but being a TOR wanker myself, I find neither of your placements of characters to be very reasonable, but that can be hashed out with some discussion. smile

Deronn_solo
It' based on where I hold the TOR protags. The protags by SoR are, in my humble opinion, already comparable to Vader be it by their own feats, or scaling from other characters. Arcann is much more powerful than the SoR protags, so scaling according to my placements demands he be solidly above Vader.

I'll await this blog then, and I'll personally combat whatever you cook up.

As it stands, however, Arcann is a 25% off Vader on clearence, in my eyes.

darthbane77
No offense, but being a TOR wanker myself, I find neither of your placements of characters to be very reasonable, but that can be hashed out with some discussion. smile Fair enough. In all honesty, my placements of them could be just due to seeing a lot of others saying they constantly get shit on. Like, I don't care that people don't hold them highly as I do, I care about them not being lowballed. Somehow though, it's entirely unreasonable to most people to say that Revan and Vitiate are comparable or even equal to the oh so great Yoda and Palpatine. Anyway, I'm all for civil discussion, I just tend to be less vocal here and on KMC because of the toxicity.

NewGuy01
Fair enough. In all honesty, my placements of them could be just due to seeing a lot of others saying they constantly get shit on.

no matter how many times I hear people say this, it still doesn't get any less retarded.

DarthAnt66
Stop insulting my boy DB, Sasukedc. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar141979_100.gif

NewGuy01
no

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Agreed with ant

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
no
https://i.imgur.com/b6k6CU0.png

NewGuy01
https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/76/23/63/screen11.pnghttps://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/76/23/63/screen13.pnghttps://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/76/23/63/screen14.png

DarthAnt66
Sas if you ****ing read this message, I am tired of your ****ing condesention at every single ****ing thing I do
is it so much to ask for you to not shoot your mouth off like some smug self righteous douchebag whenever I do anything?
you've seen worse
yet you ****ing belittle me and condescend on all of my ****ing actions
well you know what
I'm ****ing sick of it
I'm tired of your bullshit
and I don't want to put up with it anymore

nfactor1995
You have Senya awful close to Arcann.

Yeah, noticed that after I posted... :mmm:

Idk it's hard for me to see Arcann as being that far above the Count, but it's also hard for me to see Senya much below Maul. So...I guess I'll raise Arcann in between Dooku and Vader for now (maybe roughly on par with Vader...maybe)

nfactor1995
Originally posted by NewGuy01
no matter how many times I hear people say this, it still doesn't get any less retarded.

Yet people will deliberately low-ball the SWTOR era out of spite because they don't like the game/characters/era...is this also retarted?

NewGuy01
yes

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sas if you ****ing read this message, I am tired of your ****ing condesention at every single ****ing thing I do
is it so much to ask for you to not shoot your mouth off like some smug self righteous douchebag whenever I do anything?
you've seen worse
yet you ****ing belittle me and condescend on all of my ****ing actions
well you know what
I'm ****ing sick of it
I'm tired of your bullshit
and I don't want to put up with it anymore

wow, that's pretty ****ed br0. but i respect u for having the courage to say this to my face instead of by yourself in a random chatbox. smile

S_W_LeGenD
Vaylin (unchained) = Yoda
Arcann = Revan Reborn (lower limit); Revan SoR (upper limit)
Senya = Count Dooku

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vaylin (unchained) = Yoda
Arcann = Revan Reborn (lower limit); Revan SoR (upper limit)
Senya = Count Dooku

Senya vs Count Dooku - you down for a 1v1 debate?

ILS
LeGenD would get destroyed in that debate lmao

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Azronger
Senya vs Count Dooku - you down for a 1v1 debate?
I honestly don't have time; too busy these days.

But you can learn a good deal about Senya from here: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthbane77/blog/senya-tirall-respect-thread/129855/

Contrary to popular belief, Senya is an exceptionally skilled warrior with considerable Force abilities.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by ILS
LeGenD would get destroyed in that debate lmao
Anyone would tbh, senyas all skill average power.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Contrary to popular belief, Senya is an exceptionally skilled warrior with considerable Force abilities. So...Shaak level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.