George Foreman vs Steven Segal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Link

Nuke Nixon
Does George not realize Seagal would kill him?

Flyattractor
The High Cholesterol will kill them both first.

Sable
Doubtful

Surtur
I don't think Foreman quite thought this through lol.

Flyattractor
George should turn this in to a hamburger eating contest. We can even let him use his old crappy grill.

Robtard
Foreman's old as ****, but he'd still destroy Segal

Sable
Based on?

Raisen
foreman has a good shot

Flyattractor
Robbie really loves that grill..

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Sable
Based on?

He is a fat ****, fake CIA operative.

Sable
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
He is a fat ****, fake CIA operative.

I believe he is or was a Sherrif, not a CIA operative.

So George Foreman is skinny?

Steve Zodiac
Real fighter Vs. uniformed fantasist. tbh it's a no brainer.

There's a reason navy seals and marines aren't boxing and MMA champs and they are genuine military operatives, but unless they boxed from 12 or are a blackbelt in BJJ or were properly trained in Muay Thai etc. their services training won't cut it in the street or the ring with a real fighter. Seagal's credentials are sus as ****. Foreman sparks the *****.

Robtard
Based on?

Foreman's proven fighting record, his striking power, his ability to take shit loads of hits. 76 wins (68 via KO) and 5 loses. He's the guy who's competed against some of the greatest fighters

Seagal's a MA teacher and an actor, a lousy one too boot. Sure Seagal can beat up his girlfriends, harass his female co-starts and abuse the occasional call-girl, but that's not stopping Foreman from laying his ass out with a couple strikes to Seagal's bloated face

Sable
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Real fighter Vs. uniformed fantasist. tbh it's a no brainer.

There's a reason navy seals and marines aren't boxing and MMA champs and they are genuine military operatives, but unless they boxed from 12 or are a blackbelt in BJJ or were properly trained in Muay Thai etc. their services training won't cut it in the street or the ring with a real fighter. Seagal's credentials are sus as ****. Foreman sparks the *****.

Where would navy seals and marines be boxing boxing MMA champs though?

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
Foreman's proven fighting record, his larger size, his striking power, his ability to take shit loads of hits. 76 wins (68 via KO) and 5 loses. He's the guy who's competed against some of the greatest fighters

Seagal's a MA teacher and an actor, a lousy one too boot. Sure Seagal can beat up his girlfriends, harass his female co-starts and abuse the occasional call-girl, but that's not stopping Foreman from laying his ass out with a couple strikes to Seagal's bloated face

Well thats a bit better explanation, based of that I would say George would probably win.

Raisen
seagal's fighting style isn't really practical. he throws around 4 foot Asians in movies but it doesn't convert into the real world like boxing, jiu jitsu, nut kicking etc does

Steve Zodiac
Where would navy seals and marines be boxing boxing MMA champs though?

Well services boxing doesn't cut it, I have a friend who boxed for the British Army and he's not a bad boxer but he's not much better than most guys in good clubs around the UK and Ireland and many steps down from a pro and Britain punches way above its weight, it's why the heavyweight champion in the last 20 years when he hasn't been Eastern European is British.

Steve Zodiac
Add to that Nigel Benn a Brit who was a world champ was a British soldier, he's about the only one I can think of tbh, but he did box from 12 as did his whole extended family pretty much.

Sable
Well services boxing doesn't cut it, I have a friend who boxed for the British Army and he's not a bad boxer but he's not much better than most guys in good clubs around the UK and Ireland and many steps down from a pro and Britain punches way above its weight, it's why the heavyweight champion in the last 20 years when he hasn't been Eastern European is British.

Yea in a boxing match with a ref in rules and judges etc, I would say a trained fighter would beat a navy seal or marine. In a fight to the death, seals and marines get trained for kill / disabling shots. I know a boxer or MMA fighter don't really train for that.

Steve Zodiac
Yea in a boxing match with a ref in rules and judges etc, I would say a trained fighter would beat a navy seal or marine. In a fight to the death, seals and marines get trained for kill / disabling shots. I know a boxer or MMA fighter don't really train for that. Haha, people learn motor skills best as kids, like with any sport and martial art if you start training at 12 you will be better than someone who's started training as an adult unless they are truly gifted which is rare hence, truly gifted. Get a marine to try his training on a pro boxer and see what happens, trust me it will be quick and messy for the marine, as he gets knocked the **** out. An uppercut is a killing disabling blow as is a hook etc. Boxers knock each other out and sometimes die in the ring.

Sable
My friend is a navy seal. I seen him fight based on what he learned just from being in the seals. I don't have a doubt he could take a boxer on outside the ring. Ill see if I can find his video on youtube

Robtard
Yea in a boxing match with a ref in rules and judges etc, I would say a trained fighter would beat a navy seal or marine. In a fight to the death, seals and marines get trained for kill / disabling shots. I know a boxer or MMA fighter don't really train for that.

Many MMA fighters do train for the dirty shots, they just don't use them in the ring. Like Randy Couture, do you really think he didn't know how to elbow smash someone's larynx or eye-gouge?

Steve Zodiac
Many MMA fighters do train for the dirty shots, they just don't use them in the ring. Like Randy Couture, do you really think he didn't know how to elbow smash someone's larynx or eye-gouge? Agreed, Muay Thai is from Krabbe Kibong (spelling?) it is a battlefield art, boxing the whole point is to disable.

Sable
Many MMA fighters do train for the dirty shots, they just don't use them in the ring. Like Randy Couture, do you really think he didn't know how to elbow smash someone's larynx or eye-gouge?

Whos to say that the navy seal isnt trained to block that type of attack tho?

Robtard
Whos to say that the navy seal isnt trained to block that type of attack tho?

SEALs are trained to kill, mainlu with weapons, cos they're soldiers. If I needed someone extracted in the middle of a hot spot like bloody civil war in whatever African nation, I'd send in the SEALs, cos they're trained for that type of shit.

In a street fight? Give me any top/proven MMA fighter. This is what they do, all they do.

Flyattractor
This should be moved to the Sports Forum.

Raisen
SEALs are trained to kill, mainlu with weapons, cos they're soldiers. If I needed someone extracted in the middle of a hot spot like bloody civil war in whatever African nation, I'd send in the SEALs, cos they're trained for that type of shit.

In a street fight? Give me any top/proven MMA fighter. This is what they do, all they do.

yeah. should be pretty obvious IMO

Flyattractor
What if the MMA Guy is a Navy Seal?

Sable
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This should be moved to the Sports Forum.

The dead forum?

Raisen
The dead forum?
T.I.

we used to be friendly on here. what happened?

NemeBro
George Foreman's credentials in a fight are far bigger than Segal, being a boxing legend with incredible durability and punching power, but I mean, they're both sixty year old fatasses. There is a real danger of one of them dying of a heart attack before anyone gets knocked out.

Robtard
Due to years of cocaine, opioid and alcohol abuse, I'd wager that Seagal's heart is far more compromised than Foreman's.

Sure Foreman loves himself some McDonald's, but that not as bad as Seagal 'Chasing the Dragon'

NemeBro
I hope so. I'd be okay with him dying in the ring due to a heart attack.

Sable
Originally posted by NemeBro
I hope so. I'd be okay with him dying in the ring due to a heart attack.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

snowdragon
Didn't Jesse Ventura get Segal in a choke hold knocked him out and piss his pants?

Either way, Segal style martial arts isn't what I would want vs a pro fighter.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by snowdragon
Didn't Jesse Ventura get Segal in a choke hold knocked him out and piss his pants?

Either way, Segal style martial arts isn't what I would want vs a pro fighter. The rumour was Gene Lebbell who is a judoka and about a million years old. Don't know if it was ever confirmed.

Robtard
Seagal's a known wannabe badass. At his peak, he could have been the toughest guy at the BBQ, but against any trained fighter he'd lose.

There's a Henry Rollins story where Rollins showed up at a screening to play a villain in one of Seagal's 90's films, Seagal saw Rollins' many tattoos and immediately became aggressive, asking Rollins if he thought he could kick his ass. Rollins laughed, got up and left.

Steve Zodiac
Seagal's a known wannabe badass. At his peak, he could have been the toughest guy at the BBQ, but against any trained fighter he'd lose.

There's a Henry Rollins story where Rollins showed up at a screening to play a villain in one of Seagal's 90's films, Seagal saw Rollins' many tattoos and immediately became aggressive, asking Rollins if he thought he could kick his ass. Rollins laughed, got up and left. I fancy Rollins chances.

Robtard
I fancy Rollins chances.

I'd imagine that was part of the reason why Henry laughed and left. The other being the realization he was about to work under a retard with a micropenis

Sable
Apparently George refuses to fight Van Damm

Surtur
But his wiki says he is a black belt in Aikido. No doubt this came in handy for his reality tv show about law enforcement.

Robtard
Apparently George refuses to fight Van Damm

Would you fight a guy who can still do this in his 50's and is a known coke-rager?

M7FIvfx5J10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7FIvfx5J10

Sable
Would you fight a guy who can still do this in his 50's and is a known coke-rager?

M7FIvfx5J10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7FIvfx5J10

Is that real and I think those trucks were driving backwards.

NemeBro
I fancy Rollins chances. Eh, IIRC Rollins doesn't really have any background in any martial art and is a much smaller guy than Seagal. Has always been in much better shape though, so maybe.

HarryBalszac
Foreman would crush Segal. Segal is a fraud.

Foreman was the champ. Segal exercises with that useless Akido crap...any first year wrestler can shoot (charge) an akido 'Master' and kick the shit out of him.

Foreman would just beat him into submission with those ham sized fists.

Surtur
He beats Segal to death with a George Foreman grill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.