Name kmc posters and their nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Reflection time here, folks. Name a kmc poster and his or her rival adversary. Cite an example of a memory. Have fun. Make kmc great again.

Ps. Raisen is back.

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Reflection time here, folks. Name a kmc poster and his or her rival adversary. Cite an example of a memory. Have fun. Make kmc great again.

Ps. Raisen is back.

SIR, thank you for the welcome back, SIR

I personally don't believe I ever had a nemesis. I had my bros like quan, Surt, and T.I.
had respect for mindset and rob

the epic enemies are:
Rob and Quan
T.I. and Quan
Fly and heterosexuality

NemeBro
dadudemon vs. PVS, a classic.
Surtur vs. basically everyone, though I am his mightiest and most feared adversary
Backfire versus the Huntington Beach SVU

Bashar Teg
my favorite atm is quan vs surt.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
my favorite atm is quan vs surt.

Most of the rivalries today pale before the one's of the past like AC and the Bear Bunch as I understand it, Yogi, Boo Boo, Ranger Smith and Cindy Bear were really ****ing annoying, of course, I wasn't a member then.

BackFire
Originally posted by NemeBro
Backfire versus the Huntington Beach SVU

laughing out loud

Yeah PVS vs DDM is legend.

That old thread in the SW forum was the peak and one of the funniest exchanges I've read in my entire history on this site.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=309041&pagenumber=1

Surtur vs Quanchi/Robtard/Bashar is always amusing.

Also Nemebro's Chaotic neutral personality on here is fun and I imagine fairly confusing for a lot of people. He'll be on your side in one thread and then shitting all over you in the next.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BackFire
laughing out loud

Yeah PVS vs DDM is legend.

That old thread in the SW forum was the peak and one of the funniest exchanges I've read in my entire history on this site.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=309041&pagenumber=1

I do not read the Star Wars forum. That is hilarious. laughing

NemeBro
"glad thats how you view it. but you're wrong."

"finding someone who accepts your completely and factually wrong assessment does not mean you "covered" it."

"so ddm's remaining valid points:"

crylaugh

NemeBro
"but...you....i....omg this has gotten creepy. if you need a name, call me charlie. its not really my name but this means way too much to you, so call me charlie. can we please move on?"

I'm dying

Bashar Teg
oh great, now this thread is a ticking time bomb. wait and see.

BackFire
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I do not read the Star Wars forum. That is hilarious. laughing

I know. I don't either and didn't even see it until years later when another member told me about it. PVS' post near the bottom of page 5 might be the single funniest post I've ever read on this site.

Sable
Was funny as hell. Thing I noticed. I do notice how DDM and Galan get in trouble for having a rational debate and as usual Ush took sides then closed a great thread down. Backfire, since you are a global and Ush is gone you should repoen it

BackFire
Nah no point now, thread's like 13 years old and the discussion ran its course.

Bashar Teg
ush was a star wars encyclopedia. learned a lot from him. all i learned from BF was how to dispose of dead hookers and get away with it.

BackFire
That's more useful than star wars knowledge.

Kurk
Robtard and Quanchi is the only one that comes to mind.

Surtur
If you guys find that funny I would suggest staying away from StarDestroyer.net. You will pretty much laugh yourself to death.

I still remember how a "Goku and Gohan vs Darth Vader and Darth Sidious" thread went, lol. "Blaster bolts are lightspeed!"

quanchi112
Were you on that site, Surt ?

Surtur
Were you on that site, Surt ?

I never posted, but I did read some funny topics on there because I remember on CBR people always used to link to funny topics on Star Destroyer.

They thought force lightning would kill Goku. And I remember them trying to do all these scientific calculations to determine just how much energy the death star put out.

NemeBro
That's more useful than star wars knowledge. thumb up

ArtificialGlory
Me vs. cuckoldry.

Emperordmb
Whose my nemesis?

dadudemon
PVS was never my nemesis. He hates everyone. His drunken rants about how Rogue Jedi and dadudemon ruined KMC are the stuff of legends, though.

Battlefield Promotions for everyone!

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Whose my nemesis?

prolly that one guy you wrote a rapefic about

NemeBro
Whose my nemesis? carthage

NewGuy01
^also a good candidate.

dadudemon
I was NemeBro's nemesis in the Bleach threads.

And Q99's in the Naruto threads.

And Ushgarak's in all the threads.

And SymmetricChaos' in the GDF. Boy, he wanted me shot in the streets and called me a f*ggot.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
prolly that one guy you wrote a rapefic about
I never actually wrote it, and it was actually a plot point where Abeloth tentacle****s him to assimilate him and rule the Hutt clan. Not rape for the sake of rape.

Darkstorm Zero
Huh... Some would say Quan was mine. But I've had a few back in Games vs waaaay back.

Personally, I'm happier without caring about rivals.

NemeBro
Sado was your fated nemesis in KMC's early days DSZ, before you threw him down and smote the mountainside in his ruin.

Bashar Teg
i was briefly dsz's nemesis. iirc it was something about unicron.

Darkstorm Zero
Sado was your fated nemesis in KMC's early days DSZ, before you threw him down and smote the mountainside in his ruin.

Lol, Sado was one, yes :P Wandering Flame was another. You had a rivalry with Burning Thought. smile

i was briefly dsz's nemesis. iirc it was something about unicron.

That barely lasted a month :P After that... Into Darkness came out, and Hell followed stick out tongue

Bashar Teg
ah yes the quanpocalypse.

Robtard
What are the parameters of a "nemesis" here? Cos if we include people we've got heavy into it for a short periods or just in specific threads/topic, I've had many in my time here.

I took it as being someone you've clashed with nigh consistently across threads, forums and time-space.

quanchi112
No one has more legendary tiffs with posters than I have. I have went into the video game vs. when it was active, the comic vs. when it was insanely active, the movie vs. forum is my own playbox, and posters have followed me from other boards on here. I've clashed on cbr, Herochat, and briefly even space battles. No one has ever had the energy to continue to clash with me over time. No one. I've went at Superman fans, Zelda fans, Star Wars Ot fans, etc.

Thanos, Khan, and Voldemort amongst others people associate with me.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Raisen

Fly and heterosexuality

I LOL'd

Raisen
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I LOL'd

as long as I reached one soul my mission has been accomplished

Robtard
No one has more legendary tiffs with posters than I have. I have went into the video game vs. when it was active, the comic vs. when it was insanely active, the movie vs. forum is my own playbox, and posters have followed me from other boards on here. I've clashed on cbr, Herochat, and briefly even space battles. No one has ever had the energy to continue to clash with me over time. No one. I've went at Superman fans, Zelda fans, Star Wars Ot fans, etc.

Thanos, Khan, and Voldemort amongst others people associate with me.

Calm down, kid

Raisen
Originally posted by Robtard
Calm down, kid

who are you more at odds with, quan or surt? who do you have more respect for?

please don't give a sarcastic answer

quanchi112
Calm down, kid Just stating facts, old timer.

Robtard
Didn't you turn 39 this year?

quanchi112
Didn't you turn 39 this year? That is next year. In comparison to you I'm young.

Robtard
How old do you think I am? Cos I'm sure I've told you.

quanchi112
How old do you think I am? Cos I'm sure I've told you. 40's.

Robtard
43, okay then

Kurk
43, okay then 43? And I thought I was loser wasting my time on internet forums.

Flyattractor
SIR, thank you for the welcome back, SIR

I personally don't believe I ever had a nemesis. I had my bros like quan, Surt, and T.I.
had respect for mindset and rob

the epic enemies are:
Rob and Quan
T.I. and Quan
Fly and heterosexuality

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I LOL'd

Nice to see you two have something in common.

Sad that that thing appears to be HOMOPHOBIA!

Bashar Teg
calm down guyattractor.

Flyattractor
Now its the HomoPhobTrio.

quanchi112
Green font should have tipped me off to this homo years ago. Don't ever attempt to flirt with me fly. Don't.

Flyattractor
Up to the QuatroHomoHate-O's now!

quanchi112
You are a weird homo.

Flyattractor
Why you HateFraid of the Gays Quan?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why you HateFraid of the Gays Quan? Just you, weirdo.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why you HateFraid of the Gays Quan?

Still in the closet.

Bentley
Delph vs 3.50$

MythLord
RadioactiveHaggis and BeniBoyBling.

RHaggis
Originally posted by MythLord
RadioactiveHaggis and BeniBoyBling.

No, DarthAnt66 is Beni's foe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Still in the closet. leave, Thorne.

Nuke Nixon
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Quincy
Yeah this is cool but who is your KMC OTP because fanfiction.net is littered with RobXQuan and I'm only responsible for half of it.

quanchi112
Search your feelings, you know it to be true. I know you're a phony and that I bang hot women.

Nuke Nixon
I know you're a phony

Of course I am, I have no interest in letting anyone online know who I really am.

Exactly what a closeted person would say. It's good camouflage, you keep right on with that, hot stuff.

Flyattractor
This is quickly becoming my fav thread.

Surtur
Originally posted by Quincy
Yeah this is cool but who is your KMC OTP because fanfiction.net is littered with RobXQuan and I'm only responsible for half of it.

To be fair the sex scenes were tastefully written IMO.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quincy

*Intrigue all the way to eleven*

quanchi112
Of course I am, I have no interest in letting anyone online know who I really am.

Exactly what a closeted person would say. It's good camouflage, you keep right on with that, hot stuff. Its true but your life isn't. Pitiful. Obesity ? Self harm ? What are you guilty of.

Surtur
I know you're a phony and that I bang hot women.

LOL!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
LOL! It is true which is the best part of it.

Surtur
It is true which is the best part of it.

The best part is the desperation that seems to emanate from you at all times.

quanchi112
The best part is the desperation that seems to emanate from you at all times. Wishful thinking on your end. I **** hot pussy you just lay around while the days bleed into each other.

Surtur
Wishful thinking on your end. I **** hot pussy you just lay around while the days bleed into each other.

I'm beginning to wonder if you've ever even kissed a girl.

NewGuy01
I never actually wrote it

but ive read it confused

Nuke Nixon
Its true but your life isn't. Pitiful. Obesity ? Self harm ? What are you guilty of.

Anything that you can imagine that makes you feel better about yourself, that's what I'm guilty of.

I'm here for you boo.

Flyattractor
Imagination is a powerful thing.

Darkstorm Zero
https://orig00.deviantart.net/81d9/f/2013/136/2/f/misspelling_by_pokefan117-d65g94y.jpg

dadudemon
I'm beginning to wonder if you've ever even kissed a girl.

He has. ...he's actually a playboy type. He's not lying. I've seen many photos of him with several different women and they all appeared to be intimate with him.

Now, all of you can say he pays these women. And that's fine if you want to believe that. But I'm just posting about the facts I've seen. He doesn't seem like the type that would pay: too arrogant to pay any woman to do that.

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon
He has. ...he's actually a playboy type. He's not lying. I've seen many photos of him with several different women and they all appeared to be intimate with him.

Now, all of you can say he pays these women. And that's fine if you want to believe that. But I'm just posting about the facts I've seen. He doesn't seem like the type that would pay: too arrogant to pay any woman to do that.

He actually met all of them at his family reunions.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
He actually met all of them at his family reunions.

LOL!

I wonder if his cousins know he pictures Khan during sex with them?

Bashar Teg
not to be a mother hen, but quan you better put on a jimmy hat. we don't need dozens of illegitimate mini-quans running all over the place.
and surt, make sure to wear wrist protection. carpal tunnel is no joke.

Surtur
not to be a mother hen, but quan you better put on a jimmy hat. we don't need dozens of illegitimate mini-quans running all over the place.
and surt, make sure to wear wrist protection. carpal tunnel is no joke.

It's okay bro, no need to have another 30 page meltdown.

Raisen

he might be telling the truth. in my own experience being arrogant and uncaring to women is successful. the nice guy stuff really doesn't work.

sad to say, but it is what it is

Surtur
he might be telling the truth. in my own experience being arrogant and uncaring to women is successful. the nice guy stuff really doesn't work.

sad to say, but it is what it is

Indeed, can you imagine how low the self esteem of those women must be?

Raisen
Indeed, can you imagine how low the self esteem of those women must be?

I used to think like that myself but I don't think that's the case. young and attractive women...society is built around their looks. the effort they put into their looks is constantly noticed by dozens and dozens of horny guys any time they go out. you're actually unique when you don't put them on a pedestal.
women are biologically much different than us man. and if you praise and praise they just view you as all the others and you get into a cucked relationship possibly.

Surtur
I used to think like that myself but I don't think that's the case. young and attractive women...society is built around their looks. the effort they put into their looks is constantly noticed by dozens and dozens of horny guys any time they go out. you're actually unique when you don't put them on a pedestal.
women are biologically much different than us man. and if you praise and praise they just view you as all the others and you get into a cucked relationship possibly.

But what you describe is worse lol. That is a straight up mental illness if your issue is you get too much praise and you want guys to be dicks to you.

Bashar Teg
this thread turned fedorable real quick hat

Surtur

Calm thyself, this thread is already 5 pages long we don't need another 30 more.

Raisen
But what you describe is worse lol. That is a straight up mental illness if your issue is you get too much praise and you want guys to be dicks to you.

it's true tho man. it's just biological. I recently dated a divorcee before she went schizo. heard all the horror stories of her ex husband and the one guy she dated after him. I've dated dozens upon dozens of women, especially in my military time so I've come to read between the lines.

women don't speak straight forward...they are afraid of the consequences of saying the wrong thing so I've learned woman talk.

this chick was talking about how her ex husband was so controlling and he wouldn't let her get a job.
I asked if she had a job during the marriage and she said no.
I asked how old her child was when she decided to get a job and she said 12.

I then laid it out that she was looking for a job five years prior to the divorce and she picked a time when the child was better suited and more capable of taking care of himself.

I flat out told her that she was planning the divorce for five years and she was pre gaming it with a job. to escape any responsibility she shifted blame on her husband by labeling him as controlling.

she actually agreed. I pinned her down mentally. I told her I could never trust someone like her.

I've got countless stories like this but dudes are so stuck in their mindwashing that they attack me when i'm just trying to help them

Nuke Nixon
I recently dated a divorcee before she went schizo.

They always go crazy eventually.

Raisen
They always go crazy eventually.

and most dudes just settle before dating around. it's sad. the last was an Asian milf because I hadn't tried that. the one before her was a 25 year old Honduran who was in this country for only five years. the one before a 21 year old hmong.

I don't even deal with white American girls much any more

Nuke Nixon
https://78.media.tumblr.com/bda180d953dcb9cc5316b3cc28fbbe8d/tumblr_np1sk5X1H31rrdvx9o1_500.gif

dadudemon

Nah, you're wrong about this, too. The "women fall for assholes" trope is legit. Humans are not immune to observable mating behaviors. We are animals and can be subjected to research and conclusions, as well.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/200910/do-assholes-really-finish-first

"And other researchers such as David Schmitt and David Buss have found across cultures a relation between low agreeableness and more infidelity, more sexual partners, and less loyalty to mates.

Things don't stop there. When you branch out and look at all the other traits comprised in the construct "*******" (I am here and now operationalizing this word!), you see they also do a good job predicting number of sexual partners."

It's not "fedora nice guys" time. It's a legit thing. Humans do weird things and have weird behaviors.

And shouldn't you be talking out of your ass about music or something? How do you have time to make fun of people in here?

Raisen
Nah, you're wrong about this, too. The "women fall for assholes" trope is legit. Humans are not immune to observable mating behaviors. We are animals and can be subjected to research and conclusions, as well.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/200910/do-assholes-really-finish-first

"And other researchers such as David Schmitt and David Buss have found across cultures a relation between low agreeableness and more infidelity, more sexual partners, and less loyalty to mates.

Things don't stop there. When you branch out and look at all the other traits comprised in the construct "*******" (I am here and now operationalizing this word!), you see they also do a good job predicting number of sexual partners."

It's not "fedora nice guys" time. It's a legit thing. Humans do weird things and have weird behaviors.

And shouldn't you be talking out of your ass about music or something? How do you have time to make fun of people in here?

yeah. it just is what it is.
backhanded compliments
leave them on ice

it's really simple. scarcity is value but most dudes just chase and chase and they lose value.

this isn't a right or wrong. this isn't a good or bad. it just is.

NemeBro
Yeah, women on average are stupid animals, I agree. thumb up

dadudemon
Yeah, women on average are stupid animals, I agree. thumb up

Don't you dare sass me, boy.

http://i.imgur.com/InCKKv3.gif

Badabing
I want Rob to urinate on my penis while I masturbate furiously. Originally posted by Robtard
*Intrigue all the way to eleven*

Flyattractor
You da mod bing!

Surtur
Raptors are apparently not only capable of opening doors, but also capable of burning quan. These are positive traits.

Foxsteak
I know. I don't either and didn't even see it until years later when another member told me about it. PVS' post near the bottom of page 5 might be the single funniest post I've ever read on this site. And he just continues like nothing happened. laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=309041&pagenumber=5

Surtur
Originally posted by Badabing

So Sable was banned for being a sock. I assume Steve Zodiac has also been banned, correct?

Weird no, that hasn't happened lol.

"Reason: Sable: sock of Time-Immemorial; sock of Supra. Do you see a trend here? Tale the hint."

I see that trend with other socks too. Are we going to see consistency?

quanchi112
I'm beginning to wonder if you've ever even kissed a girl. I know you haven't.

Anything that you can imagine that makes you feel better about yourself, that's what I'm guilty of.

I'm here for you boo. Stay on Herochat.

Surtur
Or is it just certain socks that are okay?

Foxsteak
Quanchi, have you kissed a girl?

Nuke Nixon
Stay on Herochat.

Nah, you need at least one guy here who likes you and has your back.

Surtur
Originally posted by Foxsteak
Quanchi, have you kissed a girl?

I doubt it, hookers tend to not do that.

quanchi112
Quanchi, have you kissed a girl? Your mother can answer that.

quanchi112
Nah, you need at least one guy here who likes you and has your back. Quit being weak.

quanchi112
I doubt it, hookers tend to not do that. Figures you know what hookers like and don't like, loser.

Surtur
Figures you know what hookers like and don't like, loser.

Indeed, there have been plenty of hard hitting pieces of Cracked over the years about hookers.

Of course now all they do is whine about Trump it seems, but still.

Nuke Nixon
Quit being weak.

I know it's been so very long since someone has liked you that you can't deal with it, poor Q.

Foxsteak
Your mother can answer that. I want to read your answer. Have you kissed a girl? Like, on the lips?

Surtur
Oh and Bada? You realize Bashar Teg is a sock too, correct?

Bashar Teg
Oh and Bada? You realize Bashar Teg is a sock too, correct?

https://i.imgur.com/RIEszRo.gif

Surtur
Well hey I just want to help the mods out, I know it's not easy. I wouldn't want people to think rules only apply to certain members.

And make no mistake: the hilarity of you in the past whining at Sable for being a sock has been noted.

Bashar Teg
nice try tho. sorry to wreck your euphoria. hat

Surtur
nice try tho. sorry to wreck your euphoria. hat

Lol but you didn't include the second perma ban.

Bashar Teg
Lol but you didn't include the second perma ban.

laughing out loud you're broken

Surtur
LOL! How delusional are you? The person who takes the time to do this:

https://i.imgur.com/Us5qVHQ.png

Is the broken one. Your meltdown must have caused permanent brain damage.

Bashar Teg
Lol you were permabanned chump:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=33570

Banned permanently. LOL, YOU are a sock.

Oh man just keep those pics coming. Is part of you maybe worried that your status as a sock being exposed might get you banned?

Don't worry, I'm guessing you have the right beliefs so you can avoid it most probably. An excuse will be given and it will be hilarious.

Don't worry bro I'm sure you're safe. Just make sure you continue to espouse leftist views and you will be fine.

Have you done your daily Trump denouncement yet? If not best get on it.

Surtur
Indeed, keep espousing those views and you will be safe.

Bashar Teg
The hilarious thing is he is ignoring the 2nd permaban listed lol.

Look how triggered he got over his behavior being pointed out.
schecter:

focus4chumps:

if at first you don't succeed, try try tryhard again laughing out loud

Surtur
Oh this is too good. You're having a meltdown across multiple parts of the forum, just repeating the same shit lol.

Bashar Teg
now i'll just leave you here to continue shitting the bed.

Surtur
now i'll just leave you here to continue shitting the bed.

LOL! How badly did Scribble break you?

Raisen
leave bash alone. he put some work in the other day on the off topic forum. let him rest

Surtur
leave bash alone. he put some work in the other day on the off topic forum. let him rest

True, I'm guessing the 30+ page meltdown he had really took it out of him. Then how later on everybody voted against him and he was the only one who voted for himself. That was tragic.

Raisen
he's a bitter dude but he's ok. can't be mad at him.

i just wish people were 100 percent honest. but they are afraid to be

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/WOIWtv2.jpg

"i'm fine. this is fine"

Surtur
he's a bitter dude but he's ok. can't be mad at him.

i just wish people were 100 percent honest. but they are afraid to be

Indeed, and seeing him continue to melt down even now makes me think something broke.

Raisen
he's probably had a hard life in different ways than I have. there is definitely anger there and it comes from not believing he has internal strength.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/lkNiKl.jpg

Raisen
http://i.imgur.com/lkNiKl.jpg

what is that photo about bro?

Foxsteak
FEminism

Surtur
They look pissed, was the dude manspreading?

Raisen
i really want to know what that pic is about

Foxsteak
I just noticed theres two dudes in the crowd. Can you spot them?

Raisen

yeah. long haired guy with red shirt and black shirt bowl cut with retarded expression

Foxsteak
yeah. long haired guy with red shirt and black shirt bowl cut with retarded expression You win!

Surtur
Maybe the one guy informed them that the gender wage gap isn't a thing and they got mad over that fact being pointed out.

Raisen

there's more than two dudes but it can't be 100 percent confirmed. there's a couple manly foreheads but the faces are blocked

Bashar Teg
and just like *THAT* anti-feminist circlejerk laughing out loud

NewGuy01

...there's definitely more than two there, br0.

Raisen
and just like *THAT* anti-feminist circlejerk laughing out loud

are you a feminist?

Bashar Teg
i support feminism, but tbh i don't really lift a finger to advocate it beyond not treating women like shit and blaming them for problems.

Raisen
i support feminism, but tbh i don't really lift a finger to advocate it beyond not treating women like shit and blame them for problems.

who blames feminism directly? ultimately men have the power.

Surtur
i support feminism, but tbh i don't really lift a finger to advocate it beyond not treating women like shit and blaming them for problems.

It's unfortunate that there aren't more feminists like you bro. That don't treat men like shit and blame them for problems.

Raisen
It's unfortunate that there aren't more feminists like you bro. That don't treat men like shit and blame them for problems.

this is definitely something that feminists do. but it's all in the vote. and it's men not voting with their brains that leads to destruction. soft men...like male feminists who women secretly despise

Surtur
this is definitely something that feminists do. but it's all in the vote. and it's men not voting with their brains that leads to destruction. soft men...like male feminists who women secretly despise

And I am still amazed when feminists try to say it's not just about equality for women, but it is meant to help men too. But if that is the case, why refer to it as feminism? There is indeed a word for it: Egalitarianism.

Raisen
And I am still amazed when feminists try to say it's not just about equality for women, but it is meant to help men too. But if that is the case, why refer to it as feminism? There is indeed a word for it: Egalitarianism.

egalitarianism doesn't really work either tho. we just need to accept biological differences between men and women and go from there. we are different because we are intended for different purposes.

Surtur
egalitarianism doesn't really work either tho. we just need to accept biological differences between men and women and go from there. we are different because we are intended for different purposes.

That is blasphemy though, we're supposed to be 100% equal.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>