This site is something else. See below

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Killjoy12
Just 2 examples. On the board titled " Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured" there has been 480 views. And to my amazement of those 480 all 480 people replied.

This is even more amazing. On the board titled " Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States" there has been 18,778 views. Astonishingly of those 18,778 views all 18,778 posters replied.

Look for yourself.

Sable
Simple explanation: The forum is broken

/thread

Bashar Teg
OP, the site is broken. it is known.

Surtur
I await the next thread where he tells us sometimes the quote functions do not function properly.

Killjoy12
Originally posted by Sable
Simple explanation: The forum is broken

/thread

OK the forum is broken. Fair enough. Why don't admins fix it?

Bashar Teg
there is no admin. it's a derelict site. just gonna have to come to grips.

Sable
Originally posted by Killjoy12
OK the forum is broken. Fair enough. Why don't admins fix it?

Because the owner Raz stop giving a ****, passed off this duties we thought to Ush as co-admin, without giving him any actual admin powers, once he realize Raz basically screwed him over, he stopped giving a **** and left. This is where we are today.

BackFire
The site functions perfectly.

KMC is the greatest website of all time. Period.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire

What you just said is true from a certain point of view.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BackFire

KMC forum is best forum

Raisen
i'm here and i'm not queer

Raisen
in most people's opinion...anyway

quanchi112
Originally posted by Killjoy12
Just 2 examples. On the board titled " Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured" there has been 480 views. And to my amazement of those 480 all 480 people replied.

This is even more amazing. On the board titled " Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States" there has been 18,778 views. Astonishingly of those 18,778 views all 18,778 posters replied.

Look for yourself. Thorne alt confirmed.

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thorne alt confirmed.

good research brother. you're doing us all well

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
good research brother. you're doing us all well I am here to protect the borders of kmc. I'm glad you recognize all the good and thankless work I do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.