Voldemort vs. Grindelwald

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Remember films only. The books are not fair game here. Since Voldemort killed Albus he sets his sight to the other dark wizard of infamy.

Who wins the duel and the battle for dark lord supremacy.

Surtur
Even the book version of Voldemort would win.

Grindelwald had the elder wand and still lost to Dumbledore. Dumbledore had the Elder Wand for decades and could never beat Voldemort with it.

Josh_Alexander
Grindelwald wins.

That is if Voldemort doesnt have his horrucruxes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Grindelwald wins.

That is if Voldemort doesnt have his horrucruxes. Based off what the Fantastic Beasts ending duel ?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based off what the Fantastic Beasts ending duel ?

Okay. Hold it on a beat!

If we follow your way of thinking, then this isnt debatable. Not enough feats to compare them.

So in that aspect, we cant debate.

We would have to wait until we see FB2 to see Grindelwalds full power.

quanchi112
Okay. Hold it on a beat!

If we follow your way of thinking, then this isnt debatable. Not enough feats to compare them.

So in that aspect, we cant debate.

We would have to wait until we see FB2 to see Grindelwalds full power. We have seen him in battle unlike Morgoth so it's a faulty comparison. We don't need a specific number of feats I mean hell he has about as many battle feats as Sauron did in six films. I'm sure his best is yet to come but we can form an opinion on what we have seen. If you don't feel comfortable you don't have to debate.

You already said he wins I want to know why you believe so based off the films.

Josh_Alexander
We have seen him in battle unlike Morgoth so it's a faulty comparison. We don't need a specific number of feats I mean hell he has about as many battle feats as Sauron did in six films. I'm sure his best is yet to come but we can form an opinion on what we have seen. If you don't feel comfortable you don't have to debate.

You already said he wins I want to know why you believe so based off the films.

Okay just because you insist.

Grindelwald wins based on this:

Grindelwald fought not 1, not 5 nor 10, but 20 well trained Aurors without fear! He was very confident! It was clear he had control over the fight! If Scamander wouldnt have interfered...Man he might have won!

https://youtu.be/tD-hzFTifww

Now that was only a peak of his Powers. And it can be clearly seen that Grindelwald wasnt using the Elder Wand in that fight! So he is already very skilled.

Now, Voldemort escaped the very moment the Aurors arrived at the Mistery department! So comparing those two scenes, its clear Grindelwald is better.

https://youtu.be/8qXqoPQtfFo

quanchi112
Okay just because you insist.

Grindelwald wins based on this:

Grindelwald fought not 1, not 5 nor 10, but 20 well trained Aurors without fear! He was very confident! It was clear he had control over the fight! If Scamander wouldnt have interfered...Man he might have won!

https://youtu.be/tD-hzFTifww

Now that was only a peak of his Powers. And it can be clearly seen that Grindelwald wasnt using the Elder Wand in that fight! So he is already very skilled.

Now, Voldemort escaped the very moment the Aurors arrived at the Mistery department! So comparing those two scenes, its clear Grindelwald is better.

https://youtu.be/8qXqoPQtfFo Ok, that is impressive but he wasn't close to victory and we don't know the skill level of those Aurors. We do know he loses to Albus as the peak of his powers while Gellert had the elder wand in his possession. We also know Albus was unable to defeat Voldemort while Albus wielded the elder wand. That's a huge advantage for Voldemort in a direct comparison.

Voldemort was up against Aurors and Albus. We already know Gellert failed just against Albus while he wielded the most powerful wand. In the instance you referred to Albus wielded it. Another point for the true dark lord.

Josh_Alexander
Ok, that is impressive but he wasn't close to victory and we don't know the skill level of those Aurors. We do know he loses to Albus as the peak of his powers while Gellert had the elder wand in his possession. We also know Albus was unable to defeat Voldemort while Albus wielded the elder wand. That's a huge advantage for Voldemort in a direct comparison.

Voldemort was up against Aurors and Albus. We already know Gellert failed just against Albus while he wielded the most powerful wand. In the instance you referred to Albus wielded it. Another point for the true dark lord.

He was winning. They Aurors where backing down. If Scamander wouldnt have interrupted he would have escaped.

They are good magicians. They are from MACUSA after all.

We will have to wait until FB2 for that.

Until now Grindelwald has shown to be a better duelist.

Surtur
I would go with quality over quantity here. Dumbledore>>>>random aurors IMO.

Also in the books the aurors are even more disappointing. They just aren't as capable as you'd think. They ended up buying supplies from the Weasley brothers stores. Things like enchanted cloaks, etc. It is baffling that these things weren't already in usage by the people meant to hunt down dark wizards.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
I would go with quality over quantity here. Dumbledore>>>>random aurors IMO.

Also in the books the aurors are even more disappointing. They just aren't as capable as you'd think. They ended up buying supplies from the Weasley brothers stores. Things like enchanted cloaks, etc. It is baffling that these things weren't already in usage by the people meant to hunt down dark wizards.

Grindelwald will eventually fight Dumbledore in what is to become the Greatest Duel of all time (If the movies follow the Books).

Grindelwald is better than Voldemort in that aspect.

Surtur
Grindelwald will eventually fight Dumbledore in what is to become the Greatest Duel of all time (If the movies follow the Books).

Grindelwald is better than Voldemort in that aspect.

It could have been the greatest duel of all time, bu it doesn't mean Grindelwald is more powerful than Voldemort. Voldemort was not really interested in having a fight to the death with Dumbledore when they faced off. While the duel between Dumbledore and Grindelwald obviously would have been intensely personal as well.

Josh_Alexander
It could have been the greatest duel of all time, bu it doesn't mean Grindelwald is more powerful than Voldemort. Voldemort was not really interested in having a fight to the death with Dumbledore when they faced off. While the duel between Dumbledore and Grindelwald obviously would have been intensely personal as well.

Well Voldemort fought Dunbledore in the Mistery Dpt. Dubledore didnt even struggle holding Voldemort. Voldemort tried his best to kill them! He failed.

Grindelwald faced 20+ Aurochs solo, that is something Voldemort could never do.

As i said, we would have to wait for FB2 to draw better conclusions.

Until Now, Grindelwald is better.

quanchi112
He was winning. They Aurors where backing down. If Scamander wouldnt have interrupted he would have escaped.

They are good magicians. They are from MACUSA after all.

We will have to wait until FB2 for that.

Until now Grindelwald has shown to be a better duelist. So you admit Aurors and one other character far less than Albus defeated him easily. You just undid your own case but what makes it worse is Grindelwald was defeated by Albus alone.

Nah, he hasn't beaten anyone of exceptional skill and doesn't have Voldemort's feats. He loses.

Josh_Alexander
So you admit Aurors and one other character far less than Albus defeated him easily. You just undid your own case but what makes it worse is Grindelwald was defeated by Albus alone.

Nah, he hasn't beaten anyone of exceptional skill and doesn't have Voldemort's feats. He loses.

No, they didnt defeat him. The beast captured Grindelwald which is different from defeating him.

I dont see how Voldemort would do any better. He ran the moment the aurors reach the Mistery department. He would have had no chance against the amount of Aurors Grindelwald faced.

quanchi112
No, they didnt defeat him. The beast captured Grindelwald which is different from defeating him.

I dont see how Voldemort would do any better. He ran the moment the aurors reach the Mistery department. He would have had no chance against the amount of Aurors Grindelwald faced. That is defeating him. They didn't kill him but that isn't their way.

Voldemort was up against the elder wand and Albus who is far superior to Sca. Speculation. Grindelwald lost. He failed. He was cut off and beaten. Voldemort is smarter than Grindelwald.

Josh_Alexander
That is defeating him. They didn't kill him but that isn't their way.

Voldemort was up against the elder wand and Albus who is far superior to Sca. Speculation. Grindelwald lost. He failed. He was cut off and beaten. Voldemort is smarter than Grindelwald.

No. Not defeated by magic but by an animal. Which is different.

And? He was up agaisnt someone who wasnt even trying to defeat him! Voldemort only showed weakness in that fight.

Grindelwald is a better duelist. Voldemort would have done worst in Grindelwald's shoes.

quanchi112
No. Not defeated by magic but by an animal. Which is different.

And? He was up agaisnt someone who wasnt even trying to defeat him! Voldemort only showed weakness in that fight.

Grindelwald is a better duelist. Voldemort would have done worst in Grindelwald's shoes. Newt beat him. Period. One inferior wizard and Aurors easily beat Gellert.

If you believe Albus wasn't trying to win I question your ability to assess a scene and the point of the films.

That's baseless once again. Your opinion isn't a valid point.

ares834
Voldemort is the most powerful dark wizard ever. Both in the books and the films. Of course he wins here.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ares834
Voldemort is the most powerful dark wizard ever. Both in the books and the films. Of course he wins here.

Lol. The best Dark Wizzard not the best duelist.

Josh_Alexander
Newt beat him. Period. One inferior wizard and Aurors easily beat Gellert.

If you believe Albus wasn't trying to win I question your ability to assess a scene and the point of the films.

That's baseless once again. Your opinion isn't a valid point.

No. The beast captured Gellert, they didnt beat him. Dont misinterpret things.

No he wasnt. He was protecting Harry which is different from Attacking Harry.
Not to mention Albus was already old.

Your opinion isnt valied either.

quanchi112
No. The beast captured Gellert, they didnt beat him. Dont misinterpret things.

Your opinion isnt valied either. Did Newt's actions beat him ? It's like saying newt didn't magic did. His actions did so.

We see he attacked Voldemort with flames and the water bubble. Those are both attacks.

My opinion is based off facts yours is just based off what you speculate would occur.

Josh_Alexander
Did Newt's actions beat him ? It's like saying newt didn't magic did. His actions did so.

We see he attacked Voldemort with flames and the water bubble. Those are both attacks.

My opinion is based off facts yours is just based off what you speculate would occur.

Still, he wasnt beaten magical. Which proves him a better Duelist than Voldemort who ran.

Which facts? Voldemort attacking Dumbledore while Albus was just defending himself and not counter attacking. Albus didnt counter attack, he was just repelling Voldemorts attacks. It is pretty evident.

Grindelwald is a better duelist than Voldemort. Hr has shown to be better until now.

quanchi112
Still, he wasnt beaten magical. Which proves him a better Duelist than Voldemort who ran.

Which facts? Voldemort attacking Dumbledore while Albus was just defending himself and not counter attacking. Albus didnt counter attack, he was just repelling Voldemorts attacks. It is pretty evident.

Grindelwald is a better duelist than Voldemort. Hr has shown to be better until now. Yes, he was beaten by Newt.

Voldemort faced Albus who defeated Gellert just on his own and Gellert wielded the greatest wand in existence.

No, that's you repeating yourself and ignoring two clear attacks from Albus. Throwing a water bubble and hurling fire are counter attacks.

No, that's just you saying he is while ignoring my points.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, he was beaten by Newt.

Voldemort faced Albus who defeated Gellert just on his own and Gellert wielded the greatest wand in existence.

No, that's you repeating yourself and ignoring two clear attacks from Albus. Throwing a water bubble and hurling fire are counter attacks.

No, that's just you saying he is while ignoring my points.

Not magically. Rebuked Point.

And voldemort lost. Even when Albus was Old and deffending Harry Voldemort made a fool of himself. I remind you that the Elder Wand has to choose the wearer in order for it to work properly. Grindelwald never had full control over the wand.

Thats you bringing poor points over and over.

We say Grindelwald fighting for 30seconds, and he seemed more powerful than the minutes Voldemort was seen on screen.

quanchi112
Not magically. Rebuked Point.

And voldemort lost. Even when Albus was Old and deffending Harry Voldemort made a fool of himself. I remind you that the Elder Wand has to choose the wearer in order for it to work properly. Grindelwald never had full control over the wand.

Thats you bringing poor points over and over.

We say Grindelwald fighting for 30seconds, and he seemed more powerful than the minutes Voldemort was seen on screen. Gellert was defeated by another wizard. An inferior one to Albus.

No, you are factually incorrect but this isn't the first time. Albus used the elder wand and was unable to best Voldemort but he did best Gellert.

Nah.

False. Voldemort's shield feat proves he's far more powerful than Gellert by feats. Also Gellert lost. Guy was soundly beaten.

Josh_Alexander
Gellert was defeated by another wizard. An inferior one to Albus.

No, you are factually incorrect but this isn't the first time. Albus used the elder wand and was unable to best Voldemort but he did best Gellert.

Nah.

False. Voldemort's shield feat proves he's far more powerful than Gellert by feats. Also Gellert lost. Guy was soundly beaten.

Which wizzard is that?

No, because Albus never wanted to best Voldemort. 1000x again, he was defending Harry, not trying to defeat Voldemort.

The shield was already weakened by the other wizzards. So that doesnt prove anything.

quanchi112
Which wizzard is that?

No, because Albus never wanted to best Voldemort. 1000x again, he was defending Harry, not trying to defeat Voldemort.

The shield was already weakened by the other wizzards. So that doesnt prove anything. Newt.

So Albus was dueling not to win. How does this make any sense. You said he didn't attack but ignore the fire and water bubble.

So you don't believe Voldemort's rage blast proves superior power. We have a direct comparison but nothing Grindelwald did compares to that feat. Nothing. Him losing to Aurors and Newt isn't special it's losing.

juggerman
Voldemort

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Voldemort Quit riding my coattails you vagabond.

juggerman
Quit riding my coattails you vagabond.

I stick to facts unlike who just backs your fav

quanchi112
You are the worst and have lied about facts for years in the Albus thread, juggerman.

juggerman
You are the worst and have lied about facts for years in the Albus thread, juggerman.
Stay on topic. Only troll b!tch boys bring up other threads laughing out loud

quanchi112
Stay on topic. Only troll b!tch boys bring up other threads laughing out loud Relevant to my point and your lack of credibility. Keep running.

juggerman
Relevant to my point and your lack of credibility. Keep running.

Since you can't debate the topic you try to bring up other threads. Weak laughing out loud

quanchi112
Since you can't debate the topic you try to bring up other threads. Weak laughing out loud It was relevant to my point but we agree so what's there to debate, dope.

Josh_Alexander
Newt.

So Albus was dueling not to win. How does this make any sense. You said he didn't attack but ignore the fire and water bubble.

So you don't believe Voldemort's rage blast proves superior power. We have a direct comparison but nothing Grindelwald did compares to that feat. Nothing. Him losing to Aurors and Newt isn't special it's losing.

Ignoring facts wont help your case Quanchi, Gellert wasnt defeated magically. So your point is invalid.

No i wouldnt, Grllert couldnreplicate the samething. That wasnt an attack, he was just rphokding Voldemort. Furthermore, when Albus arrived at the Mistery Dept. He warned Voldemort that the Aurors would be there any minute, Voldemort replied that he then they would be dead by then.

Clearly Voldemort intended for them to die, while Albus intended for him to leave.

Admit it, Voldemort failed. He isnt a duelist!

Gellert STOMPS. Gellert is a better fighter than Voldi.

quanchi112
Ignoring facts wont help your case Quanchi, Gellert wasnt defeated magically. So your point is invalid.

No i wouldnt, Grllert couldnreplicate the samething. That wasnt an attack, he was just rphokding Voldemort. Furthermore, when Albus arrived at the Mistery Dept. He warned Voldemort that the Aurors would be there any minute, Voldemort replied that he then they would be dead by then.

Clearly Voldemort intended for them to die, while Albus intended for him to leave.

Admit it, Voldemort failed. He isnt a duelist!

Gellert STOMPS. Gellert is a better fighter than Voldi. He was easily defeated by Newt. He has magical means.

Trying to harm your opponent is an attack. Drowning isn't there to improve how long Voldemort can hold his breath. He said he'd be gone by then.

He intended to kill Albus and leave before that occurred.

To have the upper hand against Albus wielding the elder wand you say he isn't a duelists is appalling to anyone assessing that scene. It's ludicrous.

See and you act ridiculous. Gellert was easily defeated in the first film. He failed and was captured and exposed. He was denied leaving the scene unlike Voldemort. Weak.

Facts.

Josh_Alexander
He was easily defeated by Newt. He has magical means.

Trying to harm your opponent is an attack. Drowning isn't there to improve how long Voldemort can hold his breath. He said he'd be gone by then.

He intended to kill Albus and leave before that occurred.

To have the upper hand against Albus wielding the elder wand you say he isn't a duelists is appalling to anyone assessing that scene. It's ludicrous.

See and you act ridiculous. Gellert was easily defeated in the first film. He failed and was captured and exposed. He was denied leaving the scene unlike Voldemort. Weak.

Facts.

Repeating yourself wont help. He was captured by a beast, not stopped by a wand.

No. There is a difference between attacking and defending. If Albus would have wanted to kill Voldemort he could have. He was defending Harry not Attacking. Else he would have moved arround and left Harry unprotected. That is obvoius.

Yeah, and he failed. He was no match for Albus. Albus was never in danger.

He never had the Upper hand, Albus kicked his ass and forced him to withdraw.

He was courageous and took it against 20+ Aurors. He lost due to the beast, jot to the wizzards.

Gellert is better. It is evident. One scene and we already realize how powerful he really is.

quanchi112
Repeating yourself wont help. He was captured by a beast, not stopped by a wand.

No. There is a difference between attacking and defending. If Albus would have wanted to kill Voldemort he could have. He was defending Harry not Attacking. Else he would have moved arround and left Harry unprotected. That is obvoius.

Yeah, and he failed. He was no match for Albus. Albus was never in danger.

He never had the Upper hand, Albus kicked his ass and forced him to withdraw.

He was courageous and took it against 20+ Aurors. He lost due to the beast, jot to the wizzards.

Gellert is better. It is evident. One scene and we already realize how powerful he really is. Newt used magical means to use his beast to restrain Gellert's hands. Newt used magic in order to do so.

Again you saying what would have happened has never been anything of merit but you somehow don't learn this. Despite the protection of Harry he was involved in a duel. Voldemoet attacked as did Albus. A water bubble is an attack but you don't address my points at all you just simply repeat yourself.

Looking at Albus' facial expressions and watching the films to see how seriously he approached Voldemort and saying he's no match is living in a fanatsy land.

Newt controlled the beast and he didn't treat nor did he want to take them on. They barred his exit and he was forced to duel here go he was captured. Pretty stupid.

Nah, it's evident you are wrong about this. Voldemort clearly wins.

Josh_Alexander
Newt used magical means to use his beast to restrain Gellert's hands. Newt used magic in order to do so.

Again you saying what would have happened has never been anything of merit but you somehow don't learn this. Despite the protection of Harry he was involved in a duel. Voldemoet attacked as did Albus. A water bubble is an attack but you don't address my points at all you just simply repeat yourself.

Looking at Albus' facial expressions and watching the films to see how seriously he approached Voldemort and saying he's no match is living in a fanatsy land.

Newt controlled the beast and he didn't treat nor did he want to take them on. They barred his exit and he was forced to duel here go he was captured. Pretty stupid.

Nah, it's evident you are wrong about this. Voldemort clearly wins.

Lol, explain yourself. Cause he never used magic to stop Gellert.

Hey! Voldemort has the advantage! Albus was forced to protect harry. His movements were limmited. Unlike Voldemort who only has to protect himself, Albus had to protect Harry and himself. Albus was in a defence position.

Voldemort lost.

Okay. Gellert was never defeated with a wand, but with a beast. Voldemort couldnt win the duel with Albus nor with Potter. Grindelwald is a better duelist.

No. It is known that Gellert was a better duelist. Go research if you dont believe me.

Voldemort was a better dark Lord over all, but not a better duelist. Dont confuse the terms.

quanchi112
Lol, explain yourself. Cause he never used magic to stop Gellert.

Hey! Voldemort has the advantage! Albus was forced to protect harry. His movements were limmited. Unlike Voldemort who only has to protect himself, Albus had to protect Harry and himself. Albus was in a defence position.

Voldemort lost.

Okay. Gellert was never defeated with a wand, but with a beast. Voldemort couldnt win the duel with Albus nor with Potter. Grindelwald is a better duelist.

No. It is known that Gellert was a better duelist. Go research if you dont believe me.

Voldemort was a better dark Lord over all, but not a better duelist. Dont confuse the terms. His beast is magical and he controlled what it did to restrain Gellert's arms.

Albus was dueling with Voldemort while Harry hung back. Albus still attacked with sending the flames back and using the water bubble. Those are using spells to attack Voldemort.

No, the battle ended in a stalemate with Albus looking worse after their duel.

Who cares ? He was easily defeated whether it's with a wand or not. He will,lose to Albus one on one. Voldemort defeated Harry when he disarmed him. He won earlier in that scene. That's one way in which you can win by disarming the other wizard.

Voldemort was a better duelist and seeing him go toe to toe with Albus and the most powerful wand in existence while Gellert lost despite being the wielder of the elder wand.

Josh_Alexander
His beast is magical and he controlled what it did to restrain Gellert's arms.

Albus was dueling with Voldemort while Harry hung back. Albus still attacked with sending the flames back and using the water bubble. Those are using spells to attack Voldemort.

No, the battle ended in a stalemate with Albus looking worse after their duel.

Who cares ? He was easily defeated whether it's with a wand or not. He will,lose to Albus one on one. Voldemort defeated Harry when he disarmed him. He won earlier in that scene. That's one way in which you can win by disarming the other wizard.

Voldemort was a better duelist and seeing him go toe to toe with Albus and the most powerful wand in existence while Gellert lost despite being the wielder of the elder wand.

The beast cant use a wand. Grindelwald wasnt defeated by a Wand. He was defeated by beast, which is different.

Lol, it proves he is a better Duelist. Taking it solo against 20 Aurors is something Voldemort could NEVER replicate. He couldnt disarm Gellert. Voldemort isnt a duelist. Hr lost to Harry in the end, and failed to kill Albus.

Again, stop ignoring facts. The Elder wand has to chose the wearer in order to woek properly. Gellert never had full control over the wand. Voldemort failed to kill an old wizzard who was only defending himself and Harry. He also failed to defeat Harry.

Voldemort isn an exceptional duelist. He is a better Dark Lord but not that good in duels.

quanchi112
The beast cant use a wand. Grindelwald wasnt defeated by a Wand. He was defeated by beast, which is different.

Lol, it proves he is a better Duelist. Taking it solo against 20 Aurors is something Voldemort could NEVER replicate. He couldnt disarm Gellert. Voldemort isnt a duelist. Hr lost to Harry in the end, and failed to kill Albus.

Again, stop ignoring facts. The Elder wand has to chose the wearer in order to woek properly. Gellert never had full control over the wand. Voldemort failed to kill an old wizzard who was only defending himself and Harry. He also failed to defeat Harry.

Voldemort isn an exceptional duelist. He is a better Dark Lord but not that good in duels. I didn't say the beast used a wand. A wizard easily bested him bsince he was overwhelmed.

Says you. Speculation. He lost. You're ignoring the context. In OOTP he disarmed and defeated Harry.

We shall see but the elder wand resisted Voldemort for Harry so quit being a blatant hypocrite. This is why people get frustrated with you. He defeated Harry right before Albus showed up. You just repeat the same old stuff.

Nonsense.

Arachnid1
No way Grindelwald stands a chance against someone on Voldemort's level.

juggerman
It was relevant to my point but we agree so what's there to debate, dope.

It wasn't and you're just showing you can't stick to a point and have to jump around to stay in the fray laughing out loud

You made a claim that I was copying your answer, I rebutted that I focus on the topic and facts while you just back whomever gives you the biggest boner. Opposing views offer the opportunity for an open debate. Why do I have to explain simple shit to you? laughing out loud

quanchi112
It wasn't and you're just showing you can't stick to a point and have to jump around to stay in the fray laughing out loud

You made a claim that I was copying your answer, I rebutted that I focus on the topic and facts while you just back whomever gives you the biggest boner. Opposing views offer the opportunity for an open debate. Why do I have to explain simple shit to you? laughing out loud You copied me because you were tired of losing with Albus. You are such a coward. You make me and your mother sick.

juggerman
You copied me because you were tired of losing with Albus. You are such a coward. You make me and your mother sick.

Stop beating off to Tommy. He wins here for now. Might lose when more films come out

quanchi112
Stop beating off to Tommy. He wins here for now. Might lose when more films come out You are such a despicable pervert. Keep your wizard fantasies out of this thread. Quit trying to be me in this thread.

juggerman
You are such a despicable pervert. Keep your wizard fantasies out of this thread. Quit trying to be me in this thread.

Even you don't want to be you. Tom makes your wand extend. We all know it. Just try not to fire off any spells here

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Arachnid1
No way Grindelwald stands a chance against someone on Voldemort's level.

Why? Voldemort isnt that great of a duelist.

quanchi112
Even you don't want to be you. Tom makes your wand extend. We all know it. Just try not to fire off any spells here Voldemort wins. Stick to the topic you jerk.

Surtur

If Dumbledore didn't want to win why didn't he just teleport away with Harry?

Josh_Alexander
If Dumbledore didn't want to win why didn't he just teleport away with Harry?

Cause Voldemort wouldn't have allowed it.

Albus was protecting Harry. Which becomes evidence the moment Albus warns Riddle that the Aurors were coming (Insinuating that he should leave) instead of just attacking right away.

Voldemort isn't exceptional for his duel powers.

Grindelwald on the other hand is considered one of the best Duelists ever.

Voldemort is better overall. But in a 1vs1 with Grindelwald, Voldi loses.

Surtur
Cause Voldemort wouldn't have allowed it.

Albus was protecting Harry. Which becomes evidence the moment Albus warns Riddle that the Aurors were coming (Insinuating that he should leave) instead of just attacking right away.

Voldemort isn't exceptional for his duel powers.

Grindelwald on the other hand is considered one of the best Duelists ever.

Voldemort is better overall. But in a 1vs1 with Grindelwald, Voldi loses.

During the fight he had more than one chance to teleport away with Harry.

Josh_Alexander
During the fight he had more than one chance to teleport away with Harry.

Not with Voldemort sending spells.

There was no way for Albus to give his back to Voldemort.

juggerman
Voldemort wins. Stick to the topic you jerk.

Oh now you want to stay on topic? Just a few posts ago you were bringing up another thread clown

Arachnid1
Why? Voldemort isnt that great of a duelist. If you can duel someone like Dumbledore and do reasonable well (not that I think he'd ever beat Dumbledore in a fair duel), you'd have to be pretty damn good IMO. Grindelwald just hasn't ever gone up against anyone of that level to measure against like Voldemort has.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Arachnid1
If you can duel someone like Dumbledore and do reasonable well (not that I think he'd ever beat Dumbledore in a fair duel), you'd have to be pretty damn good IMO. Grindelwald just hasn't ever gone up against anyone of that level to measure against like Voldemort has.

1. Grindelwald faced Dumbledore when he was younger (stronger). They fight is said to have lasted hours in what is the best duel EVER. Voldemort would NEVER last so much against Dumbledore.

2. Albus never engaged Voldemort. He was only protecting Harry. He never trully wanted to end Voldemort.

3. Grindelwald fighting 20+ Aurors solo without being defeated puts him above Voldi. Voldemort has never done such a thing.

4. While Voldemort is better overall, Grindelwald is a better duelist.

quanchi112
Oh now you want to stay on topic? Just a few posts ago you were bringing up another thread clown I give a troll like you an inch you try to take a troll mile. I need to keep you in check, troll.

quanchi112
Gellert had the elder wand. Albus won.

Albus had the elder wand. Albus didn't win.

Voldemort wins.

Case closed.

Josh_Alexander
Gellert had the elder wand. Albus won.

Albus had the elder wand. Albus didn't win.

Voldemort wins.

Case closed.

Except Gellert never really had control over the Elder Wand. Which means the Elder Wand is basically useless.

Except Dumbledore wasn't 1vs1 with Voldemort. You keep avoiding Harry in the equation Quanchi.

Your retoric gets rebuked.

quanchi112
Except Gellert never really had control over the Elder Wand. Which means the Elder Wand is basically useless.

Except Dumbledore wasn't 1vs1 with Voldemort. You keep avoiding Harry in the equation Quanchi.

Your retoric gets rebuked. Was Albus the rightful ruler of the elder wand in his duel against Gellert ?

Harry stood to the side and was fearful. He was wand less. Albus was in a one on one duel against Voldemort.

Nah, my points are still valid while your arguments are baseless.

You abandon your same point when discussing Harry vs. Voldemort which is a double standard.

Surtur

Your retoric gets rebuked.

When did they say he never had control over the wand?

quanchi112
Josh, we are debating the film versions here. But I'd still like the question answered to make my point.

Josh_Alexander
Was Albus the rightful ruler of the elder wand in his duel against Gellert ?

Harry stood to the side and was fearful. He was wand less. Albus was in a one on one duel against Voldemort.

Nah, my points are still valid while your arguments are baseless.

You abandon your same point when discussing Harry vs. Voldemort which is a double standard.

What? Albus never had the elder wand in his duel against Gellert. Gellert had the Elder wand, which didn't work properly since the Wand didn't accept Gellert as his owner.

Again, he was defending not attacking. Which isnt the same. Albus attacked Gellert. Voldemort could never stand Young Albus.

No, your points aren't accepted. You are evading simple facts that are very decisive for this discussion. (Like the fact that Albus wasn't attacking Voldemort).

When did they say he never had control over the wand?

Never said in the movie, it is said somewhere in the books. But since Quanchi brought up the topic of Gellert vs Albus, i had to explain the situation.

Josh, we are debating the film versions here. But I'd still like the question answered to make my point.

As i told you, this isn't debatable until we see Gellert vs Albus in FB2. But since you insisted and brought to topic of Gellert vs Albus, i had to explain the situation (Book version).

quanchi112
What? Albus never had the elder wand in his duel against Gellert. Gellert had the Elder wand, which didn't work properly since the Wand didn't accept Gellert as his owner.

Again, he was defending not attacking. Which isnt the same. Albus attacked Gellert. Voldemort could never stand Young Albus.

No, your points aren't accepted. You are evading simple facts that are very decisive for this discussion. (Like the fact that Albus wasn't attacking Voldemort

So Albus was not its master which is what Harry was in deathly Hallows when Voldemort had the elder wand.

You repeat yourself over and over without showing you grasp what an attack or a duel is for that matter. When he turned the glass into sand that's a defense but when he sends a water bubble at Voldemort that's clearly an attack. Address what's being said quit repeating yourself.

Again speculation. You presume but debates are based on facts not what you believe. I've already debunked that it's just you don't know what ah attack is.

You didn't care about this factor when discussing Harry vs. Voldemort and ignored the context. Be consistent.

Josh_Alexander
So Albus was not its master which is what Harry was in deathly Hallows when Voldemort had the elder wand.

You repeat yourself over and over without showing you grasp what an attack or a duel is for that matter. When he turned the glass into sand that's a defense but when he sends a water bubble at Voldemort that's clearly an attack. Address what's being said quit repeating yourself.

Again speculation. You presume but debates are based on facts not what you believe. I've already debunked that it's just you don't know what ah attack is.

You didn't care about this factor when discussing Harry vs. Voldemort and ignored the context. Be consistent.

Quanchi, i have given my points.

Lets wait for FB2 to continue the debate okay. So there is stronger evidenceon my side. Cause we have barely seen from Grindelwald. (Which is clear enough that G beats V in a duel).

quanchi112
Quanchi, i have given my points.

Lets wait for FB2 to continue the debate okay. So there is stronger evidenceon my side. Cause we have barely seen from Grindelwald. (Which is clear enough that G beats V in a duel). No one has agreed with you so that's fine but I've used evidence. Voldemort is the best dark wizard and he never lost to Albus. Gellert will but let's see how it plays out on the big screen.

Josh_Alexander
No one has agreed with you so that's fine but I've used evidence. Voldemort is the best dark wizard and he never lost to Albus. Gellert will but let's see how it plays out on the big screen.

I agree.

Voldemort is the best Dark Wizzard. That is clear.

But we are talking about duel here. Grindelwald is known for being a better duelist.

Voldemort is better in all other areas though.

quanchi112
I agree.

Voldemort is the best Dark Wizzard. That is clear.

But we are talking about duel here. Grindelwald is known for being a better duelist.

Voldemort is better in all other areas though. Who said Gellert was a better duelist than Tom Riddle ?

Josh_Alexander
Who said Gellert was a better duelist than Tom Riddle ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtJxRrzY6m4&t=401s

watch the videos dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Bk2q75Xv0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDT5HJx99Ho

Acually, Voldemort is better in the Dark Arts, while Grindelwald is better overall. Who is the best Dark Wizzard? Voldemort. Who is the best Wizzard? Grindelwald.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOV6Yp-VmBU&t=254s

How powerful Grindelwald is.

quanchi112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtJxRrzY6m4&t=401s

watch the videos dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Bk2q75Xv0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDT5HJx99Ho

Acually, Voldemort is better in the Dark Arts, while Grindelwald is better overall. Who is the best Dark Wizzard? Voldemort. Who is the best Wizzard? Grindelwald.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOV6Yp-VmBU&t=254s

How powerful Grindelwald is. I have seen videos on YouTube where fans believe Gellert is better but I disagree with their take.

Josh_Alexander
I have seen videos on YouTube where fans believe Gellert is better but I disagree with their take.

They are giving evidence in their videos Quanchi. And it wouldn't be wise to assume that all the youtubers i mentioned before would support Gellert knowing that Voldemort is more famous and that the public would judge them for it.

They got evidence. Gellert is better.

quanchi112
They are giving evidence in their videos Quanchi. And it wouldn't be wise to assume that all the youtubers i mentioned before would support Gellert knowing that Voldemort is more famous and that the public would judge them for it.

They got evidence. Gellert is better. I have seen the videos but I reach a different conclusion. Gellert isn't better at all. One thing they can't shake is Gellert had the best wand and lost. Voldemort didn't lose while Albus had the best wand. That's undeniable.

Josh_Alexander
I have seen the videos but I reach a different conclusion. Gellert isn't better at all. One thing they can't shake is Gellert had the best wand and lost. Voldemort didn't lose while Albus had the best wand. That's undeniable.

You need to understand the Elder Wand before using it in a Debate.

The Elder Wand is only formidable when it has accepted the user as it's wearer.

Both Grindelwald and Voldemort never had full control over the wand. As we saw in Harry Potter, the Wand began cracking after Voldemort used it to break the shield.

So basically Grindelwald never had a real advantage over Dumbledore.

Also, remember that Albus was much younger and stronger when he faced Grindelwald. Voldemort faced a weaker and much old Albus.

Furthermore, remember that Voldemort's wand wasn't a normal wand neither. It wasn't as strong as the Elder Wand, but it wasn't an ordinary common wand neither.

And again, Dumbledore never really wanted to defeat Voldemort. Albus was more concerned on defending Harry than on defeating Voldemort. That is undebatable.

quanchi112
You need to understand the Elder Wand before using it in a Debate.

The Elder Wand is only formidable when it has accepted the user as it's wearer.

Both Grindelwald and Voldemort never had full control over the wand. As we saw in Harry Potter, the Wand began cracking after Voldemort used it to break the shield.

So basically Grindelwald never had a real advantage over Dumbledore.

Also, remember that Albus was much younger and stronger when he faced Grindelwald. Voldemort faced a weaker and much old Albus.

Furthermore, remember that Voldemort's wand wasn't a normal wand neither. It wasn't as strong as the Elder Wand, but it wasn't an ordinary common wand neither.

And again, Dumbledore never really wanted to defeat Voldemort. Albus was more concerned on defending Harry than on defeating Voldemort. That is undebatable. Harry was its rightful owner so it resisted him. Albums wasn't the rightful owner when he dueled Gellert so not exactly the same thing but this is book territory and I'll revisit this years down the road.

We shall also see if Albus is much stronger or in his prime then. Albus wouldn't have fled with Harry otherwise. He was interested in defeating him he just wasn't able. No matter what wand Voldemort had it wasn't as powerful as the elder wand.

Josh_Alexander
Harry was its rightful owner so it resisted him. Albums wasn't the rightful owner when he dueled Gellert so not exactly the same thing but this is book territory and I'll revisit this years down the road.

We shall also see if Albus is much stronger or in his prime then. Albus wouldn't have fled with Harry otherwise. He was interested in defeating him he just wasn't able. No matter what wand Voldemort had it wasn't as powerful as the elder wand.

Albus didn't had problems with the Wand. He wasn't the rightful owner, but doesn't mean the wand resisted him.

Well, the battle between Albus and Gellert is known to be the most powerful duel of all times.

Both Gellert and Voldemort didn't had wands to outclass the Elderwand. Gellert never control the Elderwand nor did Voldemort.

We will have to wait for FB sequels to conclude this debate.

Surtur
The only way it wouldn't work properly for Grindelwald is if he wasn't accepted as the true owner. It makes sense he wouldn't be when you think about it...he stole the wand right? I don't think he used magic to disarm someone of it.

But whatever reason he wasn't accepted as the true owner...that would mean anyone who defeats Grindelwald wouldn't have become the true owner either. So why did Dumbledore seem to have control over it?

ares834
Grindelwald was the "true" owner. You don't need to use magic to disarm someone to get the wand as evidenced by Harry "disarming" Draco by ripping his wand out of his hand and therefore becoming the owner of the Elder Wand.

Josh_Alexander
The only way it wouldn't work properly for Grindelwald is if he wasn't accepted as the true owner. It makes sense he wouldn't be when you think about it...he stole the wand right? I don't think he used magic to disarm someone of it.

But whatever reason he wasn't accepted as the true owner...that would mean anyone who defeats Grindelwald wouldn't have become the true owner either. So why did Dumbledore seem to have control over it?

Okay, the Elder Wand can only be fully controlled if the previous owner of this gets defeated in duel by the current opponent.

Gellert Grindelwald stole the Elder Wand. Which cause the Elder wand to reject him.

Similarly, we saw that Voldemort couldn't use the Elder Wand, since he wasn't the wizzard who killed Albus (Remember that Severus Snape was the one who killed Albus).

So when Voldemort used the Elder Wand, it broke.

Later we see that Voldermort kills Snape, and is finally able to use the Elder Wand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cL527bg0II

See, Voldemort himself confirms it. So Voldermort killed snape to have control over the Wand.

So that means that neither Gellert nor Tom had control over the wand. However in the end Voldemort did had control over the wand.

Remember that Albus defeated Gellert, which makes him the owner of the wand.

Surtur
Okay, the Elder Wand can only be fully controlled if the previous owner of this gets defeated in duel by the current opponent.

Gellert Grindelwald stole the Elder Wand. Which cause the Elder wand to reject him.

Similarly, we saw that Voldemort couldn't use the Elder Wand, since he wasn't the wizzard who killed Albus (Remember that Severus Snape was the one who killed Albus).

So when Voldemort used the Elder Wand, it broke.

Later we see that Voldermort kills Snape, and is finally able to use the Elder Wand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cL527bg0II

See, Voldemort himself confirms it. So Voldermort killed snape to have control over the Wand.

So that means that neither Gellert nor Tom had control over the wand. However in the end Voldemort did had control over the wand.

Remember that Albus defeated Gellert, which makes him the owner of the wand.

But if Gellert never had control why would defeating him give Dumbledore control?

Josh_Alexander
But if Gellert never had control why would defeating him give Dumbledore control?

Well cause Albus defeated Gellert.

I think its more of, the one defeating the wearer of the Elder Wand that becomes the owner.

Albus defeated Gellert, which means he becomes the owner.

As long as the wand is obtain through defeat the person will be able to own it.

quanchi112
Albus didn't had problems with the Wand. He wasn't the rightful owner, but doesn't mean the wand resisted him.

Well, the battle between Albus and Gellert is known to be the most powerful duel of all times.

Both Gellert and Voldemort didn't had wands to outclass the Elderwand. Gellert never control the Elderwand nor did Voldemort.

We will have to wait for FB sequels to conclude this debate. So Albus failed to defeat Voldemort despite being the rightful owner.

Based on ?

Albus had the best wand against Voldemort not against Gellert.

As of now Voldemort wins based off the evidence.

quanchi112
I'll do you one better, josh. Provided this forum still exists when this duel is finally filmed and the new films wrap we can do a proper battlezone with me representing Voldemort vs. your Gellert. I'll definitely be game for this battle of the numero uno dark wizard. What say you ?

Josh_Alexander
So Albus failed to defeat Voldemort despite being the rightful owner.

Based on ?

Albus had the best wand against Voldemort not against Gellert.

As of now Voldemort wins based off the evidence.

Again, you keep forgetting Harry in the equation. You keep forgetting that Albus is Older and weaker.

Also you keep forgetting that Albus never really engaged Voldemort into a 1vs1.

quanchi112
Again, you keep forgetting Harry in the equation. You keep forgetting that Albus is Older and weaker.

Also you keep forgetting that Albus never really engaged Voldemort into a 1vs1. Harry was in the background while Albus was one on one against Voldemort in a duel. Based on what is Albus older and weaker.

Yes, he did. Watch the duel. He looked terrified the entire time.

Josh_Alexander
Harry was in the background while Albus was one on one against Voldemort in a duel. Based on what is Albus older and weaker.

Yes, he did. Watch the duel. He looked terrified the entire time.

Albus was focused on protecting harry. He was stoping and holding Voldemort giving time for the Aurors.

Else Albus could have moved, or could have used other spells. But it could risk Harry's life. Albus was defending not attacking.

He is much older. When he faught Grindelwald he was young.

quanchi112
Albus was focused on protecting harry. He was stoping and holding Voldemort giving time for the Aurors.

Else Albus could have moved, or could have used other spells. But it could risk Harry's life. Albus was defending not attacking.

He is much older. When he faught Grindelwald he was young. He was engaged in a duel. He did what he could to win but was unable to do so. To not try to disarm or defeat Voldemort makes no sense.

Sending flames at him is an attack. Using a water bubble to engulf Voldemort is an attack. He defended and attacked when he saw the chance. Both wizards do in a duel.

So prove he was better when he was younger. Voldemort wasn't a young man either.

Josh_Alexander
He was engaged in a duel. He did what he could to win but was unable to do so. To not try to disarm or defeat Voldemort makes no sense.

Sending flames at him is an attack. Using a water bubble to engulf Voldemort is an attack. He defended and attacked when he saw the chance. Both wizards do in a duel.

So prove he was better when he was younger. Voldemort wasn't a young man either.

He engaged himself in a duel he didn't want to win. It was a duel in which Albus wanted to protect Harry. He placed himself between Harry and Voldi. He couldn't move away, or use other spells which could endanger's Harry's life.

He used water to Engulf him so he could by time. Else Albus could have sent' flames. Or use other spells.

No. It wasn't a 1vs1 duel. It was a "Voldemort trying to kill; Albus trying to repel" type of battle. Voldemort wanted them dead, while Albus wanted to protect Harry. So, no, it isn't the same.

quanchi112
He engaged himself in a duel he didn't want to win. It was a duel in which Albus wanted to protect Harry. He placed himself between Harry and Voldi. He couldn't move away, or use other spells which could endanger's Harry's life.

He used water to Engulf him so he could by time. Else Albus could have sent' flames. Or use other spells.

No. It wasn't a 1vs1 duel. It was a "Voldemort trying to kill; Albus trying to repel" type of battle. Voldemort wanted them dead, while Albus wanted to protect Harry. So, no, it isn't the same. So you believe Albus didn't want to win because logic dictates the opposite. What purpose would it serve not to disarm Voldemort ?

He still attacked Voldemort with the flames and the water. He isn't some jackass wizard who can't use precision with his magical attacks.

He did send flames at Voldemort in the duel. Come on.

You clearly watched a different duel since drowning and sending flames at someone kills them.

Josh_Alexander
So you believe Albus didn't want to win because logic dictates the opposite. What purpose would it serve not to disarm Voldemort ?

He still attacked Voldemort with the flames and the water. He isn't some jackass wizard who can't use precision with his magical attacks.

He did send flames at Voldemort in the duel. Come on.

You clearly watched a different duel since drowning and sending flames at someone kills them.

You say it as if disarming an opponent is easy. If an opponent attacks you and you try to disarm him then you'll die (Since you should instead have tried to avoid/repel the attack).

Logic proves that Voldermort was attacking while Albus was defending. It wasn't a 1vs1 in where both sides want to kill each other.

Still, he was on defense mode. He was shielding harry, else Albus could have move away, use his environment, or use more powerful spells (But such a spells could endanger Harry's life).

Albus didn't want to kill Voldemort. Atleast that wasn't his endgoal. Albus would have killed Voldemort if he had the chance, but that wasn't his objective. His objective was protecting Harry which is clear enough.

juggerman
I give a troll like you an inch you try to take a troll mile. I need to keep you in check, troll.

So iow you're a hypocrite. I already knew that but thanks for the confirmation

quanchi112
You say it as if disarming an opponent is easy. If an opponent attacks you and you try to disarm him then you'll die (Since you should instead have tried to avoid/repel the attack).

Logic proves that Voldermort was attacking while Albus was defending. It wasn't a 1vs1 in where both sides want to kill each other.

Still, he was on defense mode. He was shielding harry, else Albus could have move away, use his environment, or use more powerful spells (But such a spells could endanger Harry's life).

Albus didn't want to kill Voldemort. Atleast that wasn't his endgoal. Albus would have killed Voldemort if he had the chance, but that wasn't his objective. His objective was protecting Harry which is clear enough. Voldemort disarmed Harry. Harry was trying to attack so there goes your point. It's in the same scene prior to Albus showing up to save Harry.

No, logic proves you don't know the difference between an attack or a defensive spell.

Albus did use the environment and the director even says both wizards use the environment in their duel against each other. What duel did you watch ?

Albus wanted to win. I didn't say he was hurling killing curses but he tried twice to kill him in their duel. Albus tried to win the duel. He didn't.

quanchi112
So iow you're a hypocrite. I already knew that but thanks for the confirmation You are the guy who just shows up as my shadow. You're my *****.

juggerman
You are the guy who just shows up as my shadow. You're my *****.

"Poster A went off topic! No fair! Hey remember how you upset me in that other thread that has nothing to do with this one? It's ok when I do it cuz reasons!"

quanchi112
"Poster A went off topic! No fair! Hey remember how you upset me in that other thread that has nothing to do with this one? It's ok when I do it cuz reasons!" You are an emotional shadow. Try to pull yourself together.

juggerman
You are an emotional shadow. Try to pull yourself together.

Looks you're passed trying to even deny it. You're finally smartening up

Raisen
voldemort smashes. you need to put him against someone like khan

quanchi112
Looks you're passed trying to even deny it. You're finally smartening up You are my emotionally weak and unstable shadow. It's who you are.

juggerman
You are my emotionally weak and unstable shadow. It's who you are.

Concession accepted

quanchi112
Concession accepted You attempted to ride my coattails. Denied.

juggerman
You attempted to ride my coattails. Denied. Originally posted by juggerman
Concession accepted

quanchi112
I denied your attempt to ape me.

Josh_Alexander
As per my opinion Grindelwald wins.

As per your opinion Voldemort wins (Quanchi).

Until we get FB2 or 3, and we get to see Grindelwald's real power, then we will be able to conclude this debate.

juggerman
I denied your attempt to ape me. Originally posted by juggerman
Concession accepted

quanchi112
As per my opinion Grindelwald wins.

As per your opinion Voldemort wins (Quanchi).

Until we get FB2 or 3, and we get to see Grindelwald's real power, then we will be able to conclude this debate. You already claimed with one film only you don't need any more evidence.

quanchi112
Do not try to ape me, fatty.

juggerman
Do not try to ape me, fatty. Originally posted by juggerman
Concession accepted

quanchi112
Continue to be mocked by me.

juggerman
Continue to be mocked by me. Originally posted by juggerman
Concession accepted

quanchi112
You are a masochsist. Riding my coo tails and then being mocked by me and loving it.

juggerman
You are a masochsist. Riding my coo tails and then being mocked by me and loving it.

ok Mr. five foot nine AND A HALF!!!!

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

quanchi112
ok Mr. five foot nine AND A HALF!!!!

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud The irony is you're morbidly fat. Oh the hilarity ensues, chunk.

smile

juggerman
The irony is you're morbidly fat. Oh the hilarity ensues, chunk.

smile

No wonder you're obsessed with applying negative body images to other people. You want others to feel as badly as you do short stuff. Make sure you don't forget about that half an inch laughing out loud

quanchi112
No wonder you're obsessed with applying negative body images to other people. You want others to feel as badly as you do short stuff. Make sure you don't forget about that half an inch laughing out loud You're clearly fat. Get healthy, fatboy. It's probably due to laziness and lack of internal motivation. You are as average as they come.

juggerman
You're clearly fat. Get healthy, fatboy. It's probably due to laziness and lack of internal motivation. You are as average as they come.

Fat people can get fit, skinny people can gain weight, weak people can get stronger but what are you going to do? Get knee implants???? laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

quanchi112
Fat people can get fit, skinny people can gain weight, weak people can get stronger but what are you going to do? Get knee implants???? laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud You are fat and won't ever get skinny. You lack motivation and are just an ordinary guy. smile

juggerman
You are fat and won't ever get skinny. You lack motivation and are just an ordinary guy. smile

You are short and won't ever get taller. Hopefully imposing negative body images on people you have no way of knowing helps you feel bigger. Nothing else will laughing out loud

quanchi112
You are short and won't ever get taller. Hopefully imposing negative body images on people you have no way of knowing helps you feel bigger. Nothing else will laughing out loud I am fine with my height. You are unhealthy because you're obese. Gross.

juggerman
I am fine with my height. You are unhealthy because you're obese. Gross.

You clearly aren't. You hope to put others down by assuming body images and try to make sure others know you are just a half inch taller laughing out loud

quanchi112
You clearly aren't. You hope to put others down by assuming body images and try to make sure others know you are just a half inch taller laughing out loud Being fat is unhealthy. I detest overweight people who get that way due to laziness and lack of internal motivation. You are ordinary. Nasty.

juggerman
Being fat is unhealthy. I detest overweight people who get that way due to laziness and lack of internal motivation. You are ordinary. Nasty.

Such a Napoleon complex. Don't worry, you could be a half inch shorter laughing out loud

quanchi112
Such a Napoleon complex. Don't worry, you could be a half inch shorter laughing out loud You are the one obsessed with vertical height though you should pay attention to your horizontal height.

juggerman
You are the one obsessed with vertical height though you should pay attention to your horizontal height.

You can think I'm fat if it makes you feel taller buddy. I want the best for you

quanchi112
You can think I'm fat if it makes you feel taller buddy. I want the best for you You are fat. Try to lose weight. You give America a bad name.

juggerman
You are fat. Try to lose weight. You give America a bad name.

Grow up laughing out loud

quanchi112
Grow up laughing out loud Another response which ignores your obesity.

juggerman
Another response which ignores your obesity.

Another response that imagines obesity. Does pretending others are unhappy with themselves help you with your shortcomings?

quanchi112
Another response that imagines obesity. Does pretending others are unhappy with themselves help you with your shortcomings? You are fat. Denial is ugly.

juggerman
You are fat. Denial is ugly.

Guess it does. I won't take away your only joy tiny

quanchi112
Guess it does. I won't take away your only joy tiny Just eat less.

juggerman
Just eat less.

Whatever you say little guy thumb up

quanchi112
Whatever you say little guy thumb up You have little guy envy.

laughing out loud

juggerman
You have little guy envy.

laughing out loud

I thought you were on your knees this whole time

quanchi112
I thought you were on your knees this whole time And you're a homo. You are a gross guy.

juggerman
And you're a homo. You are a gross guy.

That was a jab at your height. Makes sense that it went over your head laughing out loud

quanchi112
That was a jab at your height. Makes sense that it went over your head laughing out loud Quit hitting on me, fatty.

juggerman
Quit hitting on me, fatty.

You're the one obsessed with my body midget

quanchi112
You're the one obsessed with my body midget Heart attack is coming for you, fatboy.

juggerman
Heart attack is coming for you, fatboy.

Is that what you call your mouth?

quanchi112
Is that what you call your mouth? Does your fake wife know you're gay.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Grindelwald, not easily but he was the better wizard and had the eldar wand. Dumbledore was above both, obviously but he didn't see Tom as a challange compared to Grindelwald. Tom was a great villain for a Harry Potter level of wizard not for someone of Dumbledors tier.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Grindelwald, not easily but he was the better wizard and had the eldar wand. Dumbledore was above both, obviously but he didn't see Tom as a challange compared to Grindelwald. Tom was a great villain for a Harry Potter level of wizard not for someone of Dumbledors tier. So you haven't seen the films at all and are trolling. I always knew you were a troll. Confirmation

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Grindelwald, not easily but he was the better wizard and had the eldar wand. Dumbledore was above both, obviously but he didn't see Tom as a challange compared to Grindelwald. Tom was a great villain for a Harry Potter level of wizard not for someone of Dumbledors tier.

Completely right. Quanchi doesnt know who Grindelwald is. Want to see his face when we see Grindelwald again in FB2 or 3.

quanchi112
Completely right. Quanchi doesnt know who Grindelwald is. Want to see his face when we see Grindelwald again in FB2 or 3. Bs and him getting his ass beat in Fabtastic beasts isn't impressive. He was also stupid as his means of escape was cut off. He also lacks the intelligence and awareness of Voldemort.

Josh_Alexander
Bs and him getting his ass beat in Fabtastic beasts isn't impressive. He was also stupid as his means of escape was cut off. He also lacks the intelligence and awareness of Voldemort.

Consider Voldemort like Darth Vader.

Grindelwald is Darth Sidious.

Who is the most famous one? Vader. Who is the most powerful? Lol its evident.

quanchi112
Consider Voldemort like Darth Vader.

Grindelwald is Darth Sidious.

Who is the most famous one? Vader. Who is the most powerful? Lol its evident. When you make claims such as this the truth is usually reality. Voldemort is the big bad. Griendelwald is that guy stuck in prison telling the big bad where the elder wand is. It's evident Voldemort is the more powerful wizard here.

Josh_Alexander
When you make claims such as this the truth is usually reality. Voldemort is the big bad. Griendelwald is that guy stuck in prison telling the big bad where the elder wand is. It's evident Voldemort is the more powerful wizard here.

No. Actually its more like Vader's and Sidious Connection.

Grindelwald is Sidious.

Voldi is Vader.

Albus is Yoda.

Harry is Luke.

LOL. Its a pretty clear comparison.

quanchi112
No. Actually its more like Vader's and Sidious Connection.

Grindelwald is Sidious.

Voldi is Vader.

Albus is Yoda.

Harry is Luke.

LOL. Its a pretty clear comparison. Voldemort is the darkest wizard so he'd be the emperor. Grindelwald is the guy who failed to Yoda. Voldemort's magic ensured Yoda aka Albus' death.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>