Thor vs Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Sable
Thor

vs

30 Sentinels

Who wins?

Silent Master
Thor

KingD19
Yeah Thor easily. He either throws Mjolnir through 30 Sentinels. Or he electrocutes 30 Sentinels.

BruceSkywalker
somebody butthurt here



thor stomps

Sable
Must be you. It's not me.

quanchi112
Thor, easily.

playa1258
The Sentinels were destroyed by the black bird exploding on them.

Thor has more power than that.

TheLordofMurder
Thor dies horribly...

Those Sentinels have Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch...

Once they drain him, its game over very quickly...

Thor dies against them just as he did in the original Days of Future Past storyline...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thor dies horribly...

Those Sentinels have Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch...

Once they drain him, its game over very quickly...

Thor dies against them just as he did in the original Days of Future Past storyline... Comics aren't relevant here. You're such a troll.

When did they power drain by touch in the films.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Comics aren't relevant here. You're such a troll.

When did they power drain by touch in the films.

Watch the Rogue Cut of Days of Future Past (which you haven't watched and thus are attempting to debate without having watched all the relevant material) and get back to me...

And they did it to Colossus...

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thor dies horribly...

Those Sentinels have Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch...

Once they drain him, its game over very quickly...

Thor dies against them just as he did in the original Days of Future Past storyline...

Thor isn't a mutant.

playa1258
They have to get close to Thor to touch him.

More than enough time to zap them all.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
Thor isn't a mutant.

Doesn't have to be; Rogues power affects non mutants...

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Doesn't have to be; Rogues power affects non mutants...

Post clips.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Watch the Rogue Cut of Days of Future Past (which you haven't watched and thus are attempting to debate without having watched all the relevant material) and get back to me...

And they did it to Colossus... So you want to ignore the theatrical run and the clear point Thor isn't a mutant to sell your biased bullshit. What makes you think they'd touch Thor.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by playa1258
They have to get close to Thor to touch him.

More than enough time to zap them all.

Starting distance in a forum fight is 100 yards and Thor loves to brawl...

Thor aint taking down 30 of them before they get into melee range...

Future Sentinels are fast, powerful, and very dangerous; they are far more formidable than the garbage Ultron clones and Chitauri he's used to fighting against...

quanchi112
LoM is getting hammered. Get it, hammered. LoM you're the worst.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you want to ignore the theatrical run and the clear point Thor isn't a mutant to sell your biased bullshit. What makes you think they'd touch Thor.

There are 30 of them and Thor loves to brawl...

They'd touch him...

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Doesn't have to be; Rogues power affects non mutants...

Post clips of her affecting Asgardians please. It would be helpful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
There are 30 of them and Thor loves to brawl...

They'd touch him... He loves to smash his opponents with his hammer. See Korg times 30.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
Post clips of her affecting Asgardians please. It would be helpful.

Post clips of you [email protected]@king off...

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thor dies horribly...

Those Sentinels have Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch...

Once they drain him, its game over very quickly...

Thor dies against them just as he did in the original Days of Future Past storyline...

thumb up

Silent Master
In other words, you can't prove she can affect non mutants.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Post clips of you [email protected]@king off...

Happy Dance You are getting wrecked.

playa1258
Sentinels were specifically designed to copy the DNA of mutants, not something with a completely different set of DNA.

Like an Asgardian.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
In other words, you can't prove she can affect non mutants.

Oh yes I can, I just have nothing to prove to you...

I could post vids of her draining humans, which are not mutants, and shut you up, but you'd just shift goal posts and keep trolling, so why bother?

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Doesn't have to be; Rogues power affects non mutants...

Can you post clips of them draining non mutants?

Silent Master
Originally posted by playa1258
Sentinels were specifically designed to copy the DNA of mutants, not something a
completely different set of DNA.

Like an Asgardian.

Not to mention the Op didn't give the Sentinels any specific powers. That means they only have the abilities they started the movie with.

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Oh yes I can, I just have nothing to prove to you...

I could post vids of her draining humans, which are not mutants, and shut you up, but you'd just shift goal posts and keep trolling, so why bother?

Mutants are mutated humans, being able to drain different types of humans is not proof that she can drain aliens.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
Not to mention the Op didn't give the Sentinels any specific powers. That means they only have the abilities they started the movie with.

Rogues and Mystiques power are with them by default...

Sable
Originally posted by Sable
Can you post clips of them draining non mutants?

quanchi112
Thor smashes. I imagine these guys like frost Giants. Thor hammers them. LoM cries. I laugh. Happy ending.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
Can you post clips of them draining non mutants?

Can I post clips of her draining humans...sure, but why bother?

Surely you can locate that yourself?


Or maybe, just maybe, you can watch the movies and see for yourself!

Afterall, you have apparently made a thread to get at me without having watched all the relevant material as well...

You're just like quanchi...

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Oh yes I can, I just have nothing to prove to you...

I could post vids of her draining humans, which are not mutants, and shut you up, but you'd just shift goal posts and keep trolling, so why bother?

Where does the creator say they can drain aliens?

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Can I post clips of her draining humans...sure, but why bother?

Surely you can locate that yourself?


Or maybe, just maybe, you can watch the movies and see for yourself!

Afterall, you have apparently made a thread to get at me without having watched all the relevant material as well...

You're just like quanchi...

This thread had nothing to do with you actually. Our interactions have been pleasant.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
Mutants are mutated humans, being able to drain different types of humans is not proof that she can drain aliens.

Mutants are not humans; they are homo superior...

So yes, I have evidence that she can drain mutants and non mutants...

Cheers!

smile

quanchi112
LoM is having a meltdown. To be expected every time his pitiful sentinels lose.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
Where does the creator say they can drain aliens?

Depends on who you consider the creator to be; because the following sure did happen:

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Mutants are not humans; they are homo superior...

So yes, I have evidence that she can drain mutants and non mutants...

Cheers!

smile

You have evidence she can drain humans, but you don't have evidence she can drain an alien who is superior to mutants.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Sable
Where does the creator say they can drain aliens?

I don't think LoM is aware that mutants and humans are the same species. He may as well be using the fact that Rogue can drain both Chinese and Native American people as proof that she can drain aliens.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Depends on who you consider the creator to be; because the following sure did happen: This is against the rules. Quit breaking impediments rules.

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Depends on who you consider the creator to be; because the following sure did happen:

Comic book feats are not evidence here. What else do you have?

Sable
Originally posted by Silent Master
I don't think LoM is aware that mutants and humans are the same species. He may as well be using the fact that Rogue can drain both Chinese and Native American people as proof that she can drain aliens.

He has comic book evidence not relevant here, I thought we just went through this with Josh Alexander.

KingD19
LoM, you know as well as everyone else you're just wanking the Sentinels again. Because as everyone here knows, Mutants are humans with a mutated genome. It's no different than a human having an extra chromosome to have heterochromia or a webbed foot. The only difference is this mutation grants super powers.

So no, Sentinels draining humans and mutant-humans(Homo Sapien and Homo Sapien-Superior) does not = proof Sentinels can drain aliens from a different dimensional plane.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
I don't think LoM is aware that mutants and humans are the same species. He may as well be using the fact that Rogue can drain both Chinese and Native American people as proof that she can drain aliens.

You are ignorant of the facts...

Humans=Homo Sapiens...
Mutants=Homo Superior...


They are different species..

So are completely wrong; Mutants are NOT humans and your example is completely inaccurate.

quanchi112
LoM just log out. This isn't going well.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Sable
He has comic book evidence not relevant here, I thought we just went through this with Josh Alexander.

They're both trolls. Though I wonder if LoM's cheerleader is going to show up again and essentially start complaining that I'm giving him a hard time.

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You are ignorant of the facts...

Humans=Homo Sapiens...
Mutants=Homo Superior...


They are different species..

So are completely wrong; Mutants are NOT humans and your example is completely inaccurate.

You need to take more biology classes.

KingD19
I can post proof as well.

Jean Grey directly states mutation is a new stage in Human evolution.

(Quote from Xavier and Jean Grey) "Mutation: it is the key to our evolution. It is how we have evolved from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward."

(Quote from Storm) " "Neanderthals, we once believed that they were wiped out by years of conflict with a much more advanced branch of humanity called Cro-Magnon, but recent research in to our own DNA suggests that these two species may have inter-bred, evolving into modern humans (asks class) into what? (Class: Us) Us."

quanchi112
LoM is proven ignorant again by his own films. Oh this is delicious. I am reveling in his suffering his humiliation, his utter shame. Poor LoM.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You are ignorant of the facts...

Humans=Homo Sapiens...
Mutants=Homo Superior...


They are different species..

So are completely wrong; Mutants are NOT humans and your example is completely inaccurate.

Mutants are mutated humans... pretty common sense considering that mutants can be born from purely human parents.

playa1258
Damn this thread blew up.

Thor still wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Mutants are mutated humans... pretty common sense considering that mutants can be born from purely human parents. laughing out loud

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Mutants are mutated humans... pretty common sense considering that mutants can be born from purely human parents.

Mutation is required to lead to a new species...

With mutants, the mutation makes the being much more than human, thus homo superior...

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
Mutants are mutated humans... pretty common sense considering that mutants can be born from purely human parents.

He obviously doesn't understand biology. He probably thinks Chinese and Scandinavian people are different species as well.

TheLordofMurder
Mutants are the next step in evolution over humans...

Read em and weep..

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Mutants are the next step in evolution over humans...

Read em and weep..

You need to take some biology classes.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

This thread has become legendary humiliation.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
He obviously doesn't understand biology. He probably thinks Chinese and Scandinavian people are different species as well.

Nope, both of those are homo sapiens...

Mutants are something different; homo superior...

I understand biology very well...

You, on the other hand, are just trolling...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
You need to take some biology classes.

You need to dispel your own ignorance...

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Nope, both of those are homo sapiens...

Mutants are something different; homo superior...

I understand biology very well...

You, on the other hand, are just trolling...

You obviously don't.

quanchi112
Everyone is just trolling poor LoM or his inability to grasp simple biology is making him into a willful idiot. Him which is true ? I think even LoM knows the answer.

TheLordofMurder
Anyway, Power Drain...

Game over...

Thor dies just as he did in the comic... ☺

Silent Master
Thor wins easily.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Anyway, Power Drain...

Game over...

Thor dies just as he did in the comic... ☺

thumb up

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Mutants are the next step in evolution over humans...

Read em and weep..

Born from humans?

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Anyway, Power Drain...

Game over...

Thor dies just as he did in the comic... ☺

An exploding x wing killed tons of them

Silent Master
Power drain won't work, Thor wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
An exploding x wing killed tons of them

Future X-Wing with some advanced glowing power core of some type...

The tech from that time was far more advanced than what we have now..

Did you notice how advanced Xaviers wheelchair was? Of course you didnt...you never saw the movie!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
Power drain won't work, Thor wins.

Power Drain works on Mutants and Non Mutants...

Thor dies...

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Future X-Wing with some advanced glowing power core of some type...

The tech from that time was far more advanced than what we have now..

Did you notice how advanced Xaviers wheelchair was? Of course you didnt...you never saw the movie!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

thor output>x wing explosion

Asgardian tech>Xavier's wheelchair

Silent Master
Power drain has never worked on an alien, Thor wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
thor output>x wing explosion

Asgardian tech>Xavier's wheelchair

Thanks for the admission that you are arguing from a standpoint of ignorance as you've never seen all the relevant material...

thumb up


PS...that makes you a troll btw. wink

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Power Drain works on Mutants and Non Mutants...

Thor dies...

Yep...

thumb up

Sable
I have seen lays of future past a few times. Thors damange output wrecked a Chitari invasion.

Sable
Originally posted by Sable
thor output>x wing explosion

Asgardian tech>Xavier's wheelchair

Silent Master
Correction, power drain has only ever worked on humans and mutated humans.

Thor wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
I have seen lays of future past a few times. Thors damange output wrecked a Chitari invasion.

Chitauri were being wrecked by Hawkeye...

Chitauri are pathetic compared to Future Sentinels...

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Chitauri were being wrecked by Hawkeye...

Chitauri are pathetic compared to Future Sentinels...

A leviathan would rage stomp sentinels in a durability comparison

TheLordofMurder
Future Sentinels brought an entire Race of Superhumans to the brink of extinction...

Chitauri are less than nothing compared to that...

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Future Sentinels brought an entire Race of Superhumans to the brink of extinction...

Chitauri are less than nothing compared to that...

Chitari would have done the same without the Avengers. You are losing the poll btw.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
A leviathan would rage stomp sentinels in a durability comparison

Please...

What did those Leviathans rage stomp?

My Sentinels killed MILLIONS of Superhumans worldwide...

Avenger enemies have been pathetic so far...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
Chitari would have done the same without the Avengers. You are losing the poll btw.

Ignorance has no counter...

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Please...

What did those Leviathans rage stomp?

My Sentinels killed MILLIONS of Superhumans worldwide...

Avenger enemies have been pathetic so far...

I said in durability comparison.

Sable
Originally posted by Silent Master
Correction, power drain has only ever worked on humans and mutated humans.

Thor wins.

thumb up

Darth Thor
lol @ 1 vote for the sentinels.

This is Yoda vs Khan all over again.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Darth Thor
lol @ 1 vote for the sentinels.

This is Yoda vs Khan all over again.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Future Sentinels brought an entire Race of Superhumans to the brink of extinction...

Chitauri are less than nothing compared to that... Look at the denial and rage just because Thor annihilates these chumps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
lol @ 1 vote for the sentinels.

This is Yoda vs Khan all over again. Khan had more than one vote and I won that thread via the evidence. Try to stay on topic, Roge One.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Darth Thor
lol @ 1 vote for the sentinels.

This is Yoda vs Khan all over again.

No, this is definitely different...

The masses are wrong this time...

You guys simply don't like the idea of Thor losing to the Sentinels; he was killed by them in the comics (along with all the Avengers) and this would be no different...

The fact of the matter is that both mediums (comic and movie) portray the Future Sentinels as being completely unbeatable in direct combat...

In both mediums, traveling back in time to change the Future was the only way to stop them..


You guys ignore this though, but that's ok, you can blind yourself to the truth all you want...

Thor dies to the Sentinels again wether you want to accept the truth or not...

Sable
so when they died from the x wing explosion did it travel back in time to do so?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
so when they died from the x wing explosion did it travel back in time to do so?

The Avengers were killed by the Sentinels...

Sable
Can you show me where in the movie that happened?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
so when they died from the x wing explosion did it travel back in time to do so?

They were able to take out some Sentinels from range with the X-wing, but once the rest closed the distance, it became a slaughter in the Sentinels favor...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No, this is definitely different...

The masses are wrong this time...

You guys simply don't like the idea of Thor losing to the Sentinels; he was killed by them in the comics (along with all the Avengers) and this would be no different...

The fact of the matter is that both mediums (comic and movie) portray the Future Sentinels as being completely unbeatable in direct combat...

In both mediums, traveling back in time to change the Future was the only way to stop them..


You guys ignore this though, but that's ok, you can blind yourself to the truth all you want...

Thor dies to the Sentinels again wether you want to accept the truth or not...

thumb up

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
They were able to take out some Sentinels from range with the X-wing, but once the rest closed the distance, it became a slaughter in the Sentinels favor...

But you said traveling back in time was the only way to stop them, which is it?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
But you said traveling back in time was the only way to stop them, which is it?

It is...

The X-wing didn't stop them...

Sable
But it killed them, that is stopping them. This thread isnt an unlimited amount. Please read op

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No, this is definitely different...

The masses are wrong this time...

You guys simply don't like the idea of Thor losing to the Sentinels; he was killed by them in the comics (along with all the Avengers) and this would be no different...

The fact of the matter is that both mediums (comic and movie) portray the Future Sentinels as being completely unbeatable in direct combat...

In both mediums, traveling back in time to change the Future was the only way to stop them..


You guys ignore this though, but that's ok, you can blind yourself to the truth all you want...

Thor dies to the Sentinels again wether you want to accept the truth or not...

The truth...

thumb up

Sable
Originally posted by Sable
But it killed them, that is stopping them. This thread isnt an unlimited amount. Please read op

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
But it killed them, that is stopping them. This thread isnt an unlimited amount. Please read op

I read the OP...

Thor dies fighting 30 of them...

Sable
He doesn't as That explosion took out at least 20-30

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No, this is definitely different...

The masses are wrong this time...

You guys simply don't like the idea of Thor losing to the Sentinels; he was killed by them in the comics (along with all the Avengers) and this would be no different...

The fact of the matter is that both mediums (comic and movie) portray the Future Sentinels as being completely unbeatable in direct combat...

In both mediums, traveling back in time to change the Future was the only way to stop them..


You guys ignore this though, but that's ok, you can blind yourself to the truth all you want...

Thor dies to the Sentinels again wether you want to accept the truth or not...

thumb up

Sable
Can you please debate rather then re quote yourself other wise I will have to report you for spamming

KingD19
Thor could literally hold up Mjolnir and the lightning would chain through each Sentinel until they all blowed up.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
He doesn't as That explosion took out at least 20-30

And?

Thor has no way of replicating what happened with the X-wing and the starting distance in a forum fight is 100 yards...

The Sentinels will be upon him very rapidly...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
Thor could literally hold up Mjolnir and the lightning would chain through each Sentinel until they all blowed up.

These aren't garbage Ultron Clones...

They can actually take punishment and will fight back..


They will close the distance, Power Drain him, and kill him...

Thor dies...again.

Sable
So thors lightning that wrecked an Chitari invasion and plugged the dimensional hole for a while isn't large enough to hit 30 Sentinels? They died from an explosion, they can't take much.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sable
Can you please debate rather then re quote yourself other wise I will have to report you for spamming Thats all he does.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
These aren't garbage Ultron Clones...

They can actually take punishment and will fight back..


They will close the distance, Power Drain him, and kill him...

Thor dies...again. Quit ignoring Thor's reflexes and their histories to sell your biased case. You don't even understand what mutants are.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
Can you please debate rather then re quote yourself other wise I will have to report you for spamming

I don't give a good [email protected] what you do troll...

Go and [email protected]@k yourself while you're at it...

You just don't like the truth..

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I don't give a good [email protected] what you do troll...

Go and [email protected]@k yourself while you're at it...

You just don't like the truth.. Emotional outburst. You're having a meltdown. Try to debate and not get so emotionally invested in your bias.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No, this is definitely different...

The masses are wrong this time...

You guys simply don't like the idea of Thor losing to the Sentinels; he was killed by them in the comics (along with all the Avengers) and this would be no different...

The fact of the matter is that both mediums (comic and movie) portray the Future Sentinels as being completely unbeatable in direct combat...

In both mediums, traveling back in time to change the Future was the only way to stop them..


You guys ignore this though, but that's ok, you can blind yourself to the truth all you want...

Thor dies to the Sentinels again wether you want to accept the truth or not...

100% true...

thumb up

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I don't give a good [email protected] what you do troll...

Go and [email protected]@k yourself while you're at it...

You just don't like the truth..

You are the troll here, look at your foul language here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
100% true...

thumb up That isn't debating it's just repeating yourself.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No, this is definitely different...

The masses are wrong this time...

You guys simply don't like the idea of Thor losing to the Sentinels; he was killed by them in the comics (along with all the Avengers) and this would be no different...

The fact of the matter is that both mediums (comic and movie) portray the Future Sentinels as being completely unbeatable in direct combat...

In both mediums, traveling back in time to change the Future was the only way to stop them..


You guys ignore this though, but that's ok, you can blind yourself to the truth all you want...

Thor dies to the Sentinels again wether you want to accept the truth or not...

Yep...

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Yep...

thumb up Another childish display on your end. You're humiliating yourself.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No, this is definitely different...

The masses are wrong this time...

You guys simply don't like the idea of Thor losing to the Sentinels; he was killed by them in the comics (along with all the Avengers) and this would be no different...

The fact of the matter is that both mediums (comic and movie) portray the Future Sentinels as being completely unbeatable in direct combat...

In both mediums, traveling back in time to change the Future was the only way to stop them..


You guys ignore this though, but that's ok, you can blind yourself to the truth all you want...

Thor dies to the Sentinels again wether you want to accept the truth or not...

Agreed...

Sable
Agreeing with yourself? Agreeing with yourself is childish.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Agreed... This makes you look like an idiotic ten year old

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No, this is definitely different...

The masses are wrong this time...

You guys simply don't like the idea of Thor losing to the Sentinels; he was killed by them in the comics (along with all the Avengers) and this would be no different...

The fact of the matter is that both mediums (comic and movie) portray the Future Sentinels as being completely unbeatable in direct combat...

In both mediums, traveling back in time to change the Future was the only way to stop them..


You guys ignore this though, but that's ok, you can blind yourself to the truth all you want...

Thor dies to the Sentinels again wether you want to accept the truth or not...

thumb up

Sable
Concession accepted

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up So you forfeit the debate.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No, this is definitely different...

The masses are wrong this time...

You guys simply don't like the idea of Thor losing to the Sentinels; he was killed by them in the comics (along with all the Avengers) and this would be no different...

The fact of the matter is that both mediums (comic and movie) portray the Future Sentinels as being completely unbeatable in direct combat...

In both mediums, traveling back in time to change the Future was the only way to stop them..


You guys ignore this though, but that's ok, you can blind yourself to the truth all you want...

Thor dies to the Sentinels again wether you want to accept the truth or not...

The truth unleashed...

smile

KingD19
So you're going to ignore how several genetic experts said mutants were evolved humans and the next step in human evolution and born from humans. And ignore how Thor is a God from another dimensional plane of existence. And still say the Sentinel's can not only power drain him, but all 30 would wade through his lightning. Yeah man. Nice try with that bs.

Surtur
I for one don't care whether or not the sentinels kill Thor. It's just they won't be doing so lol. Given the things Thor has physically one shotted I'm not seeing why he wouldn't just do the same to the sentinels.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
So you're going to ignore how several genetic experts said mutants were evolved humans and the next step in human evolution and born from humans. And ignore how Thor is a God from another dimensional plane of existence. And still say the Sentinel's can not only power drain him, but all 30 would wade through his lightning. Yeah man. Nice try with that bs.

Thor and all his glorious attributes didnt save him in the comics...wont save him now.

Power Drain; it worked on Thor in the comics...it'll work now.

Thor dies...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Surtur
I for one don't care whether or not the sentinels kill Thor. It's just they won't be doing so lol. Given the things Thor has physically one shotted I'm not seeing why he wouldn't just do the same to the sentinels.

Tell that to the comicbook version of Thor who was KILLED by the Future Sentinels...

All of his one shots didnt save him then..wont save him now.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Tell that to the comicbook version of Thor who was KILLED by the Future Sentinels...

All of his one shots didnt save him then..wont save him now.

But the comic book characters are of different power levels. Comic Thor is vastly more powerful than Thor on the big screen. If in the comics Thor was indeed killed by a sentinel that would mean the sentinel was way way more powerful than any sentinel we have ever seen in movies or tv.

Darkstorm Zero
Judging purely from screenfeats, of which thor has like a lot more screentime, I have to say nothing in DOFP Future Sentinels did onscreen actually struck me as particularly impressive in comparison to what Thor has done.

I'm sorry LoMmy, but you keep harping on and on and on about the comics, which are meaningless here. You, and I and everyone else here on MVF knows this. You have to give us feats, not best guesses and inferrences to sources out of the movies. Besides, the power scale from Fox Marvel Verse is not quite up there yet with the MCU. Apoc and Phoenix push that envelope hard, but it's not much compared to the likes of say Ego, or weapons like Bifrost... It's just not there yet.

Just remember, this is my POV based ONLY on what was seen onscreen. If outside sources like the comics were allowed here, then perhaps you may have a point. But I havn't read comics in freaking YEARS, so I could not tell you.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Judging purely from screenfeats, of which thor has like a lot more screentime, I have to say nothing in DOFP Future Sentinels did onscreen actually struck me as particularly impressive in comparison to what Thor has done.

I'm sorry LoMmy, but you keep harping on and on and on about the comics, which are meaningless here. You, and I and everyone else here on MVF knows this. You have to give us feats, not best guesses and inferrences to sources out of the movies. Besides, the power scale from Fox Marvel Verse is not quite up there yet with the MCU. Apoc and Phoenix push that envelope hard, but it's not much compared to the likes of say Ego, or weapons like Bifrost... It's just not there yet.

The Future Sentinels brought an entire RACE of Superhumans (millions of them) to the brink of extinction in Days of Future Past...

That trumps everything Thor has done on screen by several orders of magnitude...

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The Future Sentinels brought an entire RACE of Superhumans (millions of them) to the brink of extinction in Days of Future Past...

That trumps everything Thor has done on screen by several orders of magnitude...

We have had that argument before. We do not know HOW they did that. It's kinda difficult to quantify that in any way that matters in a Vs. For example, the Borg have assimilated hundreds of thousands of worlds. Yet you would never argue they can't be beaten. Because they have been, and sometimes by species, and even individuals considered to be much weaker.

Except his ability to direct and deflect bifrost which apparently can wipe out entire worlds.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
We have had that argument before. We do not know HOW they did that. It's kinda difficult to quantify that in any way that matters in a Vs. For example, the Borg have assimilated hundreds of thousands of worlds. Yet you would never argue they can't be beaten. Because they have been, and sometimes by species, and even individuals considered to be much weaker.

Except his ability to direct and deflect bifrost which apparently can wipe out entire worlds.

We do how the Sentinels did it...

As per the story, they hunted them down and killed them using the lethal combination of Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch and Mystiques ability (which was weaponized to allow them to Power Mimic)....

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
We do how the Sentinels did it...

As per the story, they hunted them down and killed them using the lethal combination of Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch and Mystiques ability (which was weaponized to allow them to Power Mimic)....

No, what I mean is we do not see it happen. You're running off of a supposition you cannot possibly back up in a meaningful way in a debate. You need to calm it down.

We have seen the limits of individual sentinels. We have seen that they don't seemingly adapt to high level powers well, which is why they didn't mimic Storm's or Magneto's powers. And we've seen Sentinels get destroyed.

If we are going off of suppositions, (And that is the first I've ever heard of Rogue's power drain ever being used by Sentinels) then my supposition is simply this. The sentinels were winning the purge not through overwhelming power or even numbers, but through co-ordinated effort. Now, as good s that is, it doesn't mean much when you face an opponent that can simply plow through your numbers like a hot knife and not be too badly impeded by your attacks.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The Future Sentinels brought an entire RACE of Superhumans (millions of them) to the brink of extinction in Days of Future Past...

But what you aren't thinking about is scale. They did not accomplish the task you just listed with merely 30 sentinels.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
We do how the Sentinels did it...

As per the story, they hunted them down and killed them using the lethal combination of Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch and Mystiques ability (which was weaponized to allow them to Power Mimic).... We didn't see it so it lacks the context you tool. We see them in combat and they were destroyed but had superior numbers to the remaining mutants. Thor's feats have him casually defeating 30 Sentinels. Casually. You're all alone.

Sable
Concession accepted Lom

Thor > X wing explosion

quanchi112
https://m.popkey.co/7d270b/DQoae.gif

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19
Thor could literally hold up Mjolnir and the lightning would chain through each Sentinel until they all blowed up.

Agreed

Sable
"But they will absorb it!"

Josh_Alexander
Thor wins.

TethAdamTheRock
Thor

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
No, what I mean is we do not see it happen. You're running off of a supposition you cannot possibly back up in a meaningful way in a debate. You need to calm it down.

We have seen the limits of individual sentinels. We have seen that they don't seemingly adapt to high level powers well, which is why they didn't mimic Storm's or Magneto's powers. And we've seen Sentinels get destroyed.

If we are going off of suppositions, (And that is the first I've ever heard of Rogue's power drain ever being used by Sentinels) then my supposition is simply this. The sentinels were winning the purge not through overwhelming power or even numbers, but through co-ordinated effort. Now, as good s that is, it doesn't mean much when you face an opponent that can simply plow through your numbers like a hot knife and not be too badly impeded by your attacks.

Completely and utterly disagree with you about Thor plowing through Sentinels like a hot knife through butter...

Strongly disagree...

Future Sentinels are not the weak enemies he and the other Avengers have been facing thus far; Future Sentinels are far more combat formidable than Chitauri, Ultron Clones, or Frost Giants...

Sentinels can take punishment and keep coming...

The base units are very strong, durable, and are completely ruthless...

Thor simply isn't used fighting enemies like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAms1zCTxbY


Look at that...

They don't fall apart or die after getting hit once like Chitauri and Ultron Clones do from Hawkeye...

Sunspots alpha attack against that Future Sentinel would be one shotting Frost Giants, but the Future Sentinel not only stands its ground, but withstands a prolonged burning even before adapting to Sunspots power...


Bottomline, as far as I am is concerned, 30 Future Sentinels vs Thor is massive overkill against Thor...

30 Future Sentinels butcher Thor alive...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Surtur
But what you aren't thinking about is scale. They did not accomplish the task you just listed with merely 30 sentinels.

30 Future Sentinels crush Thor dead...

Once they Power Drain him, he dies rapidly...

Silent Master
Thor wins 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
30 Future Sentinels crush Thor dead...

Once they Power Drain him, he dies rapidly... Based on ?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

The facts...

Power Drain will work on Thor; we've already seen this...

After they drain him, they kill Thor dead...

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The facts...

Power Drain will work on Thor; we've already seen this...

After they drain him, they kill Thor dead...


When did the Sentinels power drain an alien and remember this is the movie vs forum. IOW, movie feats only.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The facts...

Power Drain will work on Thor; we've already seen this...

After they drain him, they kill Thor dead... You've said it will speculation isn't the same as evidence. You scripting a match isn't debating. You've been thoroughly mocked here.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
When did the Sentinels power drain an alien and remember this is the movie vs forum. IOW, movie feats only.

Rogues Power affects mutants and non mutants; the Sentinels have this power...

The Future Sentinels use Power Drain to destroy Thor...

Thor dies...10/10 and its a slaughter.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>