Vision vs Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Vision

Vs

Sentinels

Who wins?

Utrigita
All of them, or a fixed number?

Sable

Sable
Vision Stomps

quanchi112
Vision annihilates. No one disagrees. Haha.

Sable
I guess people other then time travelers can kill them.

quanchi112
Someone is getting called out. Oh dear.

TheLordofMurder
Vision gets destroyed by the Sentinels.. again

Sable
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Again? Can you show me where this happens in the films?

quanchi112
Vision gets destroyed by the Sentinels.. again Films only. He's never faced the film sentinels. Reread the rules, cuck.

Sable

Where in the films did this happened?

quanchi112
LoM quit citing comics this just confirms you're a huge troll.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
LoM quit citing comics this just confirms you're a huge troll.

You mutha******* are trolling me, so I'm gonna troll you and Sable right back...

smile

I'm not in the position to post the scan that proves that the Sentinels destroyed Vision, but I'll get it up as soon as I can...

smile

Sable
You mutha******* are trolling me, so I'm gonna troll you and Sable right back...

smile

I'm not in the position to post the scan that proves that the Sentinels destroyed Vision, but I'll get it up as soon as I can...

smile

Your scan isn't relevant

Sable
Vison stomps

quanchi112

smile

smile You're emotional and upset because you're losing these debates. That doesn't give you the right to ignore the forum rules and troll because you're crying on your ps4.

Admit Vision wins.

BruceSkywalker
Pure Sentinels they loce once more

Silent Master
Vision wins

TheLordofMurder
Vision gets destroyed...again:

Silent Master
This is the movie vs forum. IOW, movie feats only.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master

Just face the facts...

The Future Sentinels are beyond the hero's you champion...

Bow down and worship your Sentinel overlords you miserable worm!!

wink

Happy Dance

quanchi112
You need to get off this forum. You're openly breaking Imp's rules in a childish manner because you can't hack it via the rules.

TheLordofMurder
You need to get off this forum. You're openly breaking Imp's rules in a childish manner because you can't hack it via the rules.

You and Sable are openly breaking them via trolling...

quanchi112
You and Sable are openly breaking them via trolling... Creating threads in order to draw activity is helping the board. We also play by the rules and despise trolls.

TheLordofMurder
Creating threads in order to draw activity is helping the board. We also play by the rules and despise trolls.

So you despise yourself?

quanchi112
So you despise yourself? I have the second most posts on kmc. I am kmc you despicable worm.

TheLordofMurder
I have the second most posts on kmc. I am kmc you despicable worm.

But do you despise yourself?

Silent Master

TheLordofMurder
Just face the facts...

wink

Happy Dance

thumb up

Silent Master
Originally posted by Impediment
Movie feats only, please.

quanchi112
But do you despise yourself? I am not a troll. You clearly are. No troll would ever make it to 100,000 posts.

TheLordofMurder
I am not a troll. You clearly are. No troll would ever make it to 100,000 posts.

lol

Silent Master

TheLordofMurder
Just face the facts...

wink

Happy Dance

thumb up

Silent Master
Per the mod

TheLordofMurder
Just face the facts...

wink

Happy Dance

thumb up

Sable
Vision kills them

quanchi112
lol So you believe a troll could last over ten years with this many posts on this site ? Why ?

quanchi112
thumb up Vision wins. Goes intangible and easily destroys them.

TheLordofMurder
So you believe a troll could last over ten years with this many posts on this site ? Why ?

You've been banned several times...

You've just had the fortunate to never receive a perma-ban...

Sable
Vision wins without a problem

quanchi112
You've been banned several times...

You've just had the fortunate to never receive a perma-ban... So have many others that have been here 11 years. You've also been banned multiple times and you aren't even at half my posts, boy.

Darth Thor
The superior machine wins. I.e. Vision.

Sable
True, Vision is a superior macine.

Josh_Alexander
How could Sentinels hurt Vision?

Vision wins.

quanchi112
LoM is being very submissive in this thread.

Sable
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Vision wins.

Agreed

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The superior machine wins. I.e. Vision.

Oh really?

quanchi112
Comics are against the rules.

TheLordofMurder
Boy, you guys would have been crying rivers had you read the original Days of Future Past storyline...

I believe I saw a compilation of the story at a comicbook shop a few months back...

You guys should read it...

Its an excellent story...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Vision wins.

Force him out of his intangible state...

Its happened before...

I can post scans if you'd like...

smile

Silent Master
How exactly are they going to do that mister Grand wizard?

quanchi112
Boy, you guys would have been crying rivers had you read the original Days of Future Past storyline...

I believe I saw a compilation of the story at a comicbook shop a few months back...

You guys should read it...

Its an excellent story... Movie forum, cuck.

TethAdamTheRock
Vision

Darth Thor
Oh really?

Was that response a joke?

Sable
Force him out of his intangible state...

Its happened before...

I can post scans if you'd like...

smile

Scans are not valid in the movie forum.

TheLordofMurder
Was that response a joke?

Just a reminder that the Future Sentinels have always been superior to Vision...

They crushed him just like they crushed all the Avengers...including Thor.

Silent Master
Someone should remind the Grand Wizard that comics aren't allowed.

Sable
Just a reminder that the Future Sentinels have always been superior to Vision...

Vision is based off an infinity gem and made out of vibranium. He can hack any computer and can think for himself at a quantum level.

We will request a mod ruling.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
Vision is based off an infinity gem and made out of vibranium. He can hack any computer and can think for himself at a quantum level.

We will request a mod ruling.

Luckily the Future Sentinels arent modern day electronics; they are techno-organic and far beyond what Vision has ever hacked...

smile

Sable
Vision is a techno organic being powered by an infinity gem.

Silent Master
Is the grand wizard actually trying to imply that the Sentinels computer power is superior to that of the vision?

The vision is an advanced AI, whereas the Sentinels are just robots following a program.

Sable
He thinks they are sentient.

Darth Thor

They've never even met. Avengers movie rights are owned by Marvel and XMen/Sentinels by Fox. And they're never crossing over.

Make an actual argument instead of just trolling please.

quanchi112
Luckily the Future Sentinels arent modern day electronics; they are techno-organic and far beyond what Vision has ever hacked...

smile Dude, you are embarrassing yourself and turning into the forum pariah. Well done, cuck.

TheLordofMurder
They've never even met. Avengers movie rights are owned by Marvel and XMen/Sentinels by Fox. And they're never crossing over.

Make an actual argument instead of just trolling please.

I've made several...

The Future Sentinels Power Drain Vision and destroy him...again.

They make it look rather easy...again...as well.

smile

quanchi112
I've made several...

The Future Sentinels Power Drain Vision and destroy him...again.

They make it look rather easy...again...as well.

smile Intangibility. They can't touch him, sport.

Darth Thor

TheVaultDweller
The sheer fact that he still considers his antics in these threads justified, after an actual KMC mod told him to cut it out, says it all. But hey, at least his attempts at rationalising his nonsense are worth a chuckle. "Bu... bu... bu... Imp didn't yell at the others, so I don't need to listen either!" Except with that logic, if one person gets away with murder, others should too.

Darth Thor
^ Exactly. Complain to the MOD about the double standards instead of carrying on with the immature behaviour the Mod has warned against.

TheVaultDweller
^ Exactly. Complain to the MOD about the double standards instead of carrying on with the immature behaviour the Mod has warned against.

Yeah, there is a reason the saying "two wrongs don't make a right" is a thing. All it does is make it worse. And not trying to single you out, but you yourself have gotten more abuse from people like Quan than most, but don't resort to these kinds of antics. Because you chose to be mature about it, instead of choosing to escalate things.

TheLordofMurder

I don't complain; I fight back...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The sheer fact that he still considers his antics in these threads justified, after an actual KMC mod told him to cut it out, says it all. But hey, at least his attempts at rationalising his nonsense are worth a chuckle. "Bu... bu... bu... Imp didn't yell at the others, so I don't need to listen either!" Except with that logic, if one person gets away with murder, others should too.

Well, I'll just say this:

The Future Sentinels destroy Vision...

Destroy him...

Crush him...

Power Drain and its all over; they gonna wreck him like they wrecked millions of Superhuman's across the planet...

TheLordofMurder
@Darth Thor

The Sentinels will adapt to whatever tactic Vision uses and will prevail over him...

As per the story, they defeated everything that tried to stand its ground against them...that's not hyperbole...that's a fact.

They will Power Drain him or Power Mimic him, and crush that Infinity Gem out of his dead skull...

Vision dies....

quanchi112
@Darth Thor

The Sentinels will adapt to whatever tactic Vision uses and will prevail over him...

As per the story, they defeated everything that tried to stand its ground against them...that's not hyperbole...that's a fact.

They will Power Drain him or Power Mimic him, and crush that Infinity Gem out of his dead skull...

Vision dies.... Based on ? Quit trolling and try to argue without using no limits fallacies based off your bias.

TheLordofMurder
@Darth Thor

Vision dies....

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Vision wins.

TheLordofMurder
Based on ? Quit trolling and try to argue without using no limits fallacies based off your bias.

There is no "no limits fallacy" here...

As per the story the Future Sentinels did defeat everything in the world that engaged in direct combat against them...

As per the story, the Future Sentinels did kill millions of Superhumans...

This is fact...

So yeah, the Sentinels draw upon their lethal combination of Power Drain and Power Mimicry to destroy Vision utterly...

They crush the Mind Gem right out of his dead skull...

quanchi112
There is no "no limits fallacy" here...

As per the story the Future Sentinels did defeat everything in the world that engaged in direct combat against them...

As per the story, the Future Sentinels did kill millions of Superhumans...

This is fact...

So yeah, the Sentinels draw upon their lethal combination of Power Drain and Power Mimicry to destroy Vision utterly...

They crush the Mind Gem right out of his dead skull... We don't see the context. We see them get wrecked against slower, weak foes than Vision who can use intangibility. When they did mimic non mutants ?

TheLordofMurder
We don't see the context. We see them get wrecked against slower, weak foes than Vision who can use intangibility. When they did mimic non mutants ?

They'll use Power Mimicry to adapt to Visions tactics as needed via the powers of past fallen foes...

They'll use Power Drain to annihilate him after they touch him...

Remember, Vision doesn't know that they have Power Drain; they are from the Future and he knows nothing about them as a result...

They'll touch him eventually and when they touch him, he's a goner...

Vision gets the Mind Gem crushed out of his dead skull...

Silent Master
LOL!!!

quanchi112
They'll use Power Mimicry to adapt to Visions tactics as needed via the powers of past fallen foes...

They'll use Power Drain to annihilate him after they touch him...

Remember, Vision doesn't know that they have Power Drain; they are from the Future and he knows nothing about them as a result...

They'll touch him eventually and when they touch him, he's a goner...

Vision gets the Mind Gem crushed out of his dead skull... Prve they can mimic his powers and his stone. Vision will destroy them with his infinity stone. Nah, you need to prove it. You just say things without any evidence like a child. No wonder no one takes you seriously. Keep fighting back, kid.

TheLordofMurder
Prve they can mimic his powers and his stone. Vision will destroy them with his infinity stone. Nah, you need to prove it. You just say things without any evidence like a child. No wonder no one takes you seriously. Keep fighting back, kid.

Where is your evidence...

Oh yeah, you have none....doh!!!

I have an entire movie that repeatly demonstrates and reconfirms the dominance of the Future Sentinels...

And I said they'll mimic the powers of past foes to deal with Vision until they can touch and drain him...

From there he gets the Mind Gem crushed out of his dead skull...

Future Sentinels win...

Easily...

quanchi112
Where is your evidence...

Oh yeah, you have none....doh!!!

I have an entire movie that repeatly demonstrates and reconfirms the dominance of the Future Sentinels...

And I said they'll mimic the powers of past foes to deal with Vision until they can touch and drain him...

From there he gets the Mind Gem crushed out of his dead skull...

Future Sentinels win...

Easily... Vision isn't a mutant. Prove they can Mimic a non mutant. You aren't even smart enough to see the hypocrisy in your own posts.

TheLordofMurder
Vision isn't a mutant. Prove they can Mimic a non mutant. You aren't even smart enough to see the hypocrisy in your own posts.

Never said they'll mimic him; I said they'll Drain him...

Learn to read retard...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Never said they'll mimic him; I said they'll Drain him...

Learn to read retard...

Happy Dance Prove they can drain him. And the stone. If you can't then you concede, cuck troll. smile

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
^ Last line edit: *And of course there's nothing they can do about his Infinity Gem energy blasts.*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.