Exar Kun vs Coleman Trebor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Takes place at the University of Austin outside EmperorDMB's dorm room.

Sabers, Force, All Out

Round 2: Coleman has the aid of all the younglings Anakin slaughtered.

ILS
Everyone on the council is superior to Rivi Anu, who held up a Star Destroyer.

https://i.imgur.com/TBZAuN8.png

Coleman ragdolls

Ursumeles
Arcann > Malgus > Exar as duelist, and Arcann wasn't able to deflect blastershots. Coleman all rounds.

godemperortrump
Exar warps his mind. Then solos the rest of the council

Big Gerald
What are Exar Kun's feats other than beating a couple Padawans and getting blown up?

godemperortrump
Originally posted by Big Gerald
What are Exar Kun's feats other than beating a couple Padawans and getting blown up?

How dare you

https://media.tenor.com/images/0599a4ad17432f55a17f5591be629f9f/tenor.gif

AncientPower
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Arcann > Malgus > Exar as duelist,

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ILS
Everyone on the council is superior to Rivi Anu, who held up a Star Destroyer.

https://i.imgur.com/TBZAuN8.png

Coleman ragdolls
Representing the best of the order isn't the same as being the best 12 jedi in the order.

Given that Rivi Anu is able to hold up a star destroyer and has hence demonstrated immense power, it stands to reason that she is a prodigy. In other words, the only people who are above her people who have impressive sh!t, or actually scale above her.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Representing the best of the order isn't the same as being the best 12 jedi in the order.

Given that Rivi Anu is able to hold up a star destroyer and has hence demonstrated immense power, it stands to reason that she is a prodigy. In other words, the only people who are above her people who have impressive sh!t, or actually scale above her.

Or just a oneness thing and taking the "size matters not" thing literally. Seems more like that was a Oneness bit.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Or just a oneness thing and taking the "size matters not" thing literally. Seems more like that was a Oneness bit.
Well she was definitely going all out.

I'm just saying, if you want to use the feat, you can't give people non existent scaling over it.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Well she was definitely going all out.

I'm just saying, if you want to use the feat, you can't give people non existent scaling over it.

Righto, tbh I think of it like this. A Force User can manipulate any kind of object big or small(discounting planets obviously cause from a writing standpoint that's just silly), but there's the problem of actually holding it or believing one can do it, or they put in so much effort that they'll just die so they don't do that unless they have giant force reserves.

So that's how I see it, since there's showings of even Padawans pulling off some very nice TK feats in the mythos.

Nai
Originally posted by Kurk
Takes place at the University of Austin outside EmperorDMB's dorm room.

Sabers, Force, All Out

Round 2: Coleman has the aid of all the younglings Anakin slaughtered.

*yawn*

Saber: Kun. Without even igniting his own lightsaber. In less than 10 seconds.

Force: Kun, without even using his personal power, just obliterating his opposition with an amulet blast.

All out: Kun, while sipping a Martini, being blindfolded and having one arm tied behind his back.

Big Gerald
Remember that time Exar Kun got bailed out by Ragnos in a lightsaber fight with a guy who later got killed by a midget?

Also when was the last time Exar Kun jumped to a ledge and blocked multiple blaster shots from one of the best bounty hunters ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.