Upcoming Riddick Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Link

I wonder how much of a shit show this will be.

quanchi112
Leech is going to soil his panties seeing the link.

Sable
I wonder if we will get to see him ruin his eyes for 20 KOOL's

quanchi112
12 stars from Leech for that one.

jaden101
Doing a prequel origin movie 17 years after the original and starring the same actor as the same character...

Probably not the best idea.

Hopefully the CGI will be better than young Brad Pitt in Benjamin Button.

Patient_Leech
Someone needs to revoke Sable's permissions to make threads in this forum, seriously. She is a duplicate thread machine.

Riddick 4

Sable
Originally posted by jaden101
Doing a prequel origin movie 17 years after the original and starring the same actor as the same character...

Probably not the best idea.

Hopefully the CGI will be better than young Brad Pitt in Benjamin Button.

Yea looks like a shit show already.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Someone needs to revoke Sable's permissions to make threads in this forum, seriously. She is a duplicate thread machine.

Riddick 4 You called sable a she when you won't even actively respond to the thread.

Surtur
The last Riddick movie did have some cool moments, like this:

hV9ArqfKqw0

The way the other characters react to what Riddick does there is the best part lol.

Flyattractor
Yeah I liked that last Riddick movie. Better then the sequel anyway. Really just a redo of the org movie.

cdtm
Bought this in a two pack to get Serenity.

It's not too bad as a brainless 90's style action movie, I guess.

Flyattractor
Wow. They had to package Serenity with Riddick to get people to buy it?

Kinda sad.

Sable
laughing out loud

Surtur
Lol I got the latest Riddick movie for $2 at a Family Dollar.

To be fair, sometimes you find good deals. I found a dvd with two movies on it, Requiem For a Dream and American Psycho, also $2.

Sable
Wow pitiful

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Wow pitiful

And the way they sometimes price the dvd's there are f*cking bizarre. Star Trek Into Darkness? $2. The 1998 film Twister? $4 lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.