Is Darth Maul physically stronger than Savage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

godemperortrump
After rewatching TCW, I didn't quite realise just how physically able Opress truly was.

After only passing his first training session, he was capable of throwing Dooku off his feet and into a wall with great force on more than one occasion. Also Anakin and Obi-Wan's combined strength wasn't able to hold him down for long at all...

It's made clear that Maul is the superior martial artist, but what about physical strength?

Zenwolf
In Canon? Not too sure. I think Savage offsets Maul with his strength, while the latter has the skill. But then I'm not too sure if Maul has any great strength feats in Canon.

Darth Thor
Savage might be physically stronger. But Maul has plenty enough strength to deal with him.

godemperortrump
Originally posted by Zenwolf
In Canon? Not too sure. I think Savage offsets Maul with his strength, while the latter has the skill. But then I'm not too sure if Maul has any great strength feats in Canon.

Well mentally deranged, spider legs Maul pinned Savage up against a wall with ease. I'm not sure how impressive that it is though considering Opress wasn't trying to do him any harm

godemperortrump
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Savage might be physically stronger. But Maul has plenty enough strength to deal with him.
Would it be reasonable to assume Maul has roughly eight tenths of his brother's strength?

ILS
Yeah, I thought it was obvious.

lol misread. Edit: I meant it was obvious Savage is stronger.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ILS
Yeah, I thought it was obvious. Be specific here.

ILS
Originally posted by quanchi112
Be specific here. I mistyped, Savage is stronger is what I meant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ILS
I mistyped, Savage is stronger is what I meant. Ok, because it's obvious Savage is stronger physically though Maul is technically more sound and stronger/more precise with the force.

ILS
Savage also seems more technically sound

Unbowed
Well Savage should obviously be stronger given his massive size advantage. Then again Maul's feats in Lockdown are way above what any humanoid should have without using the Force, so who knows.
Originally posted by ILS
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/910/920/2920910/31-abide-able-big-lebowski-animated-gifs-image-15.gif

UCanShootMyNova
smile

UCanShootMyNova
Maul's kind of a short IIRC.

DarthAnt66
Savage is stronger. Maul is smarter.

Frankenstein and his monster.

Kurk
Savage is clearly stronger physically, but Maul is far more skillful and could put up with him by augmentation.

Not sure if Maul could passively throw-around Dooku and not be affected by Anakin and Obi dog-piling him.

Darth Abonis
Savage Benchpress: 1,300 lbs
Maul Benchpress: 800 lbs

deathslash
Originally posted by Kurk
Savage is clearly stronger physically, but Maul is far more skillful and could put up with him by augmentation.

Not sure if Maul could passively throw-around Dooku and not be affected by Anakin and Obi dog-piling him. maul definitely couldn't slap obi wan and Anakin around like savage did. thumb up

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by deathslash
maul definitely couldn't slap obi wan and Anakin around like savage did. thumb up
Neither could season 5 savage

godemperortrump
https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-16-2015/Dfync9.gif

godemperortrump
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111179633/4625231-savage+uses+force+wave.gif

godemperortrump
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111179633/4625132-savage+launches+anakin+%26+kenobi.gif

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Neither could season 5 savage

Lol

BlueTiger1144
Originally posted by ILS
Don't think so. Maul basically stomped him by virtue of superior hand to hand martial arts.

Kurk
So one can bench press more than the other. /thread

Jmanghan
Savage is stronger, but Maul would beat the **** out of him in a pure H2H fight.

Big Gerald
Yep. 21 Savage's album was wack

quanchi112
Originally posted by BlueTiger1144
Don't think so. Maul basically stomped him by virtue of superior hand to hand martial arts. ILS has lost his way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.