Harvey Weinstein Lawyering Up after Reveal, Decades of Sexual Harrassment Allegations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Lawyering Up

Who is Harry you might ask. Film producer, co-founder of_Miramax Films, and_The Weinstein Company

jaden101
He always has looked like a creep.

When you look like you've been jogging behind a grit truck and yet you still manage to marry Georgina Chapman why would you risk it?

Because you're a dirty creepster.

Sable
I have not heard anything from Hillary Clinton on this matter.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
He always has looked like a creep.

When you look like you've been jogging behind a grit truck and yet you still manage to marry Georgina Chapman why would you risk it?

Because you're a dirty creepster.

Yeah, but her stock goes down if she'd get with a dirty creep, so having her actually isn't that great. It cancels itself out.

Sable
Ashley Judd now speaking out. I wonder why she never spoke out before, but took the time to call Trump Trump a butt load of names in front of the White House for "Sexually assaulting women."

Surtur
Ew I can't think of Judd without thinking about her speech about bloody bed sheets and shit. Chick went full retard. I'm talking to infini-tard and beyond.

Sable
She said he used to make her watch him take showerslaughing out loud

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, but her stock goes down if she'd get with a dirty creep, so having her actually isn't that great. It cancels itself out.

True dat.

Gold diggers are not attractive.

BackFire
Originally posted by Sable
She said he used to make her watch him take showerslaughing out loud

****er's stealing my material.

Sable

Raisen
I missed you broseph

Sable
laughing out loud

Raisen
laughing out loud

you've been ignoring me. I don't know what I did to you baby, but I'm sorry.

forgive me broseph.

Robtard
Originally posted by Raisen

forgive me broseph.

Play him this:

DnfSoaJxe3Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y

Works every time, 60% or the time.

Raisen
Originally posted by Robtard
Play him this:

DnfSoaJxe3Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y

Works every time, 60% or the time.

you've been a good friend bro. you're always there for me

BackFire
Man what a gross sob.

Sable
I doubt he's the only one like this.

Sable

forgive me broseph.

It was probably about the time you trolled me into thinking you were at a Trump rally. Then when you came back here and laughed about it.

Sable
Harry Wienstien is now going after the NRA instead of going after women.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLZXAbWW0AA8JAS.jpg:large

Robtard
Like I'm totes torn now. Sure he's a disgusting sexual predator, but he's doing the right thing taking on the NRA. Man, toughie.

Sable
Like I'm totes torn now. Sure he's a disgusting sexual predator, but he's doing the right thing taking on the NRA. Man, toughie.

In other words you already forgave him based on his words, not actions. If you can provide evidence of him actually taking on the NRA then I would be all ears. A pitiful statement to deflect from his actions means nothing.

Sable
Sure he just raped women but since he wants to take on the NRA he's a tough guy!

Twitter comment from a liberal: "Yes, something tied to the damage he caused. NRA thing topical but utterly divorced from his abuses. It really bothers me, seems insulting."

Robtard
Oh man. I only read your comment, not the pic. I was eff'ing round with that. You need to not be so aggressive with everything.

Sable
He's a fcking ass hole and indeed deflecting and using the plight of dead people to deflect from his years of abusing women.

Abhorrent behavior

Robtard
Yeah, what I was mocking with my comment.

Surtur
He's a fcking ass hole and indeed deflecting and using the plight of dead people to deflect from his years of abusing women.

Abhorrent behavior

That is almost as horrid as trying to make this about silencers and stuff just to push some agenda.

Some people are just dumb and horrible.

Sable
And he isnt even being firedlaughing out loud

Only taking a leave of absence.

Sable
High Profile Democrats like Elizabeth Warren, PAtrick Leahy, and Sen Blumenthal. are taking cover and distancing themselves now. And giving the money equal to what he donated to charities.

Now Weinstien is planning to sue NYT for wreckless reporting. No doubt a judge will side with them, even though they didn't side with Sarah Palin for the same thing.

Sable
Bill Oreilly fired over Seuxal Allegations liberals celebrate

Harvey Weinstien volunteers a leave of absence to go after NRA liberals celebrate for different reasons.

Adam_PoE

Abhorrent behavior

At least them women are still alive to complain about it.

Sable
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

So that makes it ok

godemperortrump
(((Weinstein)))

Sable
Originally posted by Adam_Poop

This kind of response proves you are a phony progressive.

Surtur
High Profile Democrats like Elizabeth Warren, PAtrick Leahy, and Sen Blumenthal. are taking cover and distancing themselves now. And giving the money equal to what he donated to charities.

What is hilarious here is that if his behavior has been known to Hollywood and others for a long time this means all those democrats had no problem accepting money from a guy like that lol. It would also mean that by now choosing to give the money away they are just virtue signaling.

https://i.imgur.com/Kvs7f3J.jpg

"I'll take that one!"

Sable
High profile liberal female lawyers linjng up to defend this scumbag

Based on Adams response we can tell they only care about sexual harrassment when it's on the other side.

Surtur

Raisen
The fact that he chose the NRA to harangue should tell people that going after the NRA is only a distraction. What is so bad about the NRA anyway?

Raisen
Honestly. is she wrong in her assessment? I think she's wrong for still associating with the party but still...

she's basically saying the left are just pieces of shit and the right are hypocritical pieces of shit.(as they have been for some years but not always)
The right spouts that holier than thou bs but most of these dudes are creepy as hell.

the left openly embrace themselves as weirdos and lunatics.

Surtur
Honestly. is she wrong in her assessment? I think she's wrong for still associating with the party but still...

she's basically saying the left are just pieces of shit and the right are hypocritical pieces of shit.(as they have been for some years but not always)
The right spouts that holier than thou bs but most of these dudes are creepy as hell.

the left openly embrace themselves as weirdos and lunatics.

I think she is partially right. She isn't right that they aren't hypocrites because they totally are. She is correct in saying they don't have any family values.

But it is just amusing whenever you see a leftist tell the truth about themselves. I can't even tell who, in Joy's mind, she was making out to be the greater of the two evils with that comment. Is being a hypocrite better than being a dog? Is being a dog better than being a hypocrite? Are they different things, but equally?

Raisen
I think she is partially right. She isn't right that they aren't hypocrites because they totally are. She is correct in saying they don't have any family values.

But it is just amusing whenever you see a leftist tell the truth about themselves. I can't even tell who, in Joy's mind, she was making out to be the greater of the two evils with that comment. Is being a hypocrite better than being a dog? Is being a dog better than being a hypocrite? Are they different things, but equally?

a lot of people are more comfortable with the devil they know than the devil they don't.

but I agree. the left are hypocrites also

Flyattractor
You tell them You Sun Dried Californian Grape you.

Sable
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Phony

Sable
People mock Trump for his appearance.

Look at this fat nosed ****

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/10/GettyImages-461283140-1024x851.jpg

Sable
Oh man creeping on Cruz

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/10/GettyImages-83891884-1024x768.jpg

RHaggis
Good choice if they make a Jabba the Hutt solo film.

Surtur
Lol and notice SNL did not say a single word about this scandal. Nor did ANY of the liberal late night talk show hosts. Weird.

BackFire
Weinstein fired.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/harvey-weinstein-suspended-company_us_59d6a866e4b046f5ad971ee5?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Weinstein fired.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/harvey-weinstein-suspended-company_us_59d6a866e4b046f5ad971ee5?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Interesting. I wonder if the late night talk show hosts will comment on the story this week.

Flyattractor
I don't think Little JimmyKim will be shedding any tears over this.

Surtur

Flyattractor
Got no idea what that is like.....

eek!

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Got no idea what that is like.....

eek!

Where is Trump from?

Flyattractor
Trump Town.

Robtard
Terry Crews has come forward, a high-powered Hollywood exec once grabbed his privates at a party and it was unsolicited.

"This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME. My wife I were at a Hollywood function last year a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates. Jumping back I said What are you doing?! My wife saw everything we looked at him like he was crazy. He just grinned like a jerk. I was going to kick his ass right then --- but I thought twice about how the whole thing would appear. '240 lbs. Black Man stomps out Hollywood Honcho" would be the headline the next day. Only I probably wouldn't have been able to read it because I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL. So we left." -T. Crews

Full Story Here

He wouldn't say who, as he doesn't wan to relive it/open old wounds further, but my guess is that it was Steve Mnuchin. Just look at the guy and how he acts.

Surtur
Hilary came out and denounced him finally. Still nothing from the Obamas though.

Bashar Teg
the left condemns sexual assault while the right crowns a rapist as their new king.

https://i.imgur.com/KQgA13R.gif

LordofBrooklyn
How can they be outraged at Weinstein when the allegations against him are still less than those made against President Clinton?

Surtur

Surtur

SquallX
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the left condemns sexual assault while the right crowns a rapist as their new king.

https://i.imgur.com/KQgA13R.gif

You do know this just proves you're nothing but a little piece of shit right?

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know this just proves you're nothing but a little piece of shit right?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/opinionated.gif

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by SquallX
https://i.imgur.com/jHDzUhN.gif

uh oh. fee-fees.

Lestov16
Didn't Trump hire sexual predator Roger Ailes after he was fired from FOX?

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Didn't Trump hire sexual predator Roger Ailes after he was fired from FOX?

Hired him as an advisor and some people say 'rape culture' isn't a thing. Birds of a feather... Lol

Firefly218
Originally posted by Lestov16
Didn't Trump hire sexual predator Roger Ailes after he was fired from FOX? When Weinstein was exposed as an abuser, liberals unanimously condemned him. When Trump was exposed as an abuser, conservatives elected him President...

cdtm
Originally posted by Firefly218
When Weinstein was exposed as an abuser, liberals unanimously condemned him. When Trump was exposed as an abuser, conservatives elected him President...

Not so. It took awhile, and many outlets remained mum.

Everyone knows Hollywood is rife with sexual abuse/sexual favors for caresr advancement, but this is one of those things we usually ignore until/unless it's staring us in the face to the point of demanding a response..

One of the most disturbing conversations I've ever had is with a guy who works cameras in Hollywood.. We were talking about the casting couch, and especially its use with minors and parents who push their kids on to it if it makes them a star, and his response was essentially "Yeah, it happens. Where does it not?"

Not in so many words, but that was the jist of it.

Like that makes it allright.

Robtard
I think Firefly's point was that once Weinstein's abuses were in full light, no Liberals or "Leftist" came to his support. Can't say that for guys like Trump, Ailes and O'Reilly

Bashar Teg
imagine if weinstein got caught on tape bragging about his sexual assaults and harrassment, and liberals were all like "Lol that's just locker room talk". would that just be batshit?

Flyattractor
5kbTjvhWRGc

Surtur
This is causing a ripple effect where stuff about other people in Hollywood is coming out lol. Now Ben Afleck apparently groped Hilary Burton in 2003. Hilarious.

Surtur
5kbTjvhWRGc

I saw this and it's disturbing. Leave it to the left to take things way too far. Erasing his name from tv and movies he worked on is silly. That's something Stalin would do.

Surtur
I think Firefly's point was that once Weinstein's abuses were in full light, no Liberals or "Leftist" came to his support. Can't say that for guys like Trump, Ailes and O'Reilly

Not really true, see the now deleted Donna Brazile tweet.

Robtard
Not really true, see the now deleted Donna Brazile tweet.

Your response is one person with a claimed deleted tweet? LoL. Weinstein's going down in flames, he's not being excused or handed a new job.

Surtur
Your response is one person with a claimed deleted tweet? LoL. Weinstein's going down in flames, he's not being excused or handed a new job.

It's not claimed. She deleted it, but you know how the internet is. It was saved before she got rid of it. There was also that designer that essentially blamed the victims, not sure if she is a liberal or not.

There is also of course the variety of celebrities that knew for years and said nothing. This guy was literally enabled by some leftists.

Robtard
Surtur's response to the Trump, Ailes and O'Reilly conundrum. "But there's a Donna Brazile tweet!"

Surtur
Surtur's response to the Trump, Ailes and O'Reilly conundrum. "But there's a Donna Brazile tweet!"

My response is to point out a well known leftist who did show support, and then to also note all the left leaning celebrities that kept quiet for so long, thus helping enable this guy to continue to behave the way he did.

So the "they condemned him as soon as they knew!" is blatantly false. Plenty knew about this for years.

Firefly218
Here's Brazile's tweet

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/917469602405163008

This point is irrelevant because it's not about cherrypicking, but FYI she tweeted support for the firing of Harvey Weinstein, not Weinstein himself.

NemeBro
Not all celebrities are leftists, and the celebrities that are make up a very minute amount of liberals in general.

There were enough conservatives willing to overlook the allegations of Trump's sexual misconduct to grant him the oval office. thumb down

Though I don't really know how well-corroborated the Trump allegations are compared to the Weinstein ones.

Robtard
My response is to point out a well known leftist who did show support, and then to also note all the left leaning celebrities that kept quiet for so long, thus helping enable this guy to continue to behave the way he did.

So the "they condemned him as soon as they knew!" is blatantly false. Plenty knew about this for years.

Maybe you could post this tweet and the time-stamp that proves widespread support of Weinstein by "Leftist" after it came out that he was a sexual predator?

NemeBro
Not really true, see the now deleted Donna Brazile tweet. The one where she praised the Weinstein Company for firing Weinstein?

Learn to read, lol.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Not all celebrities are leftists, and the celebrities that are make up a very minute amount of liberals in general.

There were enough conservatives willing to overlook the allegations of Trump's sexual misconduct to grant him the oval office. thumb down

Though I don't really know how well-corroborated the Trump allegations are compared to the Weinstein ones.

A majority of the celebrities are leftists.

Robtard
Here's Brazile's tweet

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/917469602405163008

This point is irrelevant because it's not about cherrypicking, but FYI she tweeted support for the firing of Harvey Weinstein, not Weinstein himself.

The one where she praised the Weinstein Company for firing Weinstein?

Learn to read, lol.

Oh Surtur, you swallow any BS you're fed if it feeds your bias. Let me guess, you saw this spin on TheBlaze?

Surtur
The one where she praised the Weinstein Company for firing Weinstein?

Learn to read, lol.

So praising his company while linking to a story about him being fired...wasn't meant to show approval? Okay.

Surtur
Oh Surtur, you swallow any BS you're fed if it feeds your bias. Let me guess, you saw this spin on TheBlaze?

Lol, so why did she delete the tweet if it's what is being claimed?

Surtur
Maybe you could post this tweet and the time-stamp that proves widespread support of Weinstein by "Leftist" after it came out that he was a sexual predator?

Even without the tweet you still have the left leaning celebrities who kept quiet about this lol.

Firefly218
So praising his company while linking to a story about him being fired...wasn't meant to show approval? Okay. It shows approval for him being fired by the company. Do you honestly not comprehend this?

NemeBro
So praising his company while linking to a story about him being fired...wasn't meant to show approval? Okay. Praising his company, that fired him, while linking to a story about him being fired, by his company, which is called the Weinstein Company, which fired Weinstein for being a sexual abuser.

Think really hard about this.

Surtur
It shows approval for him being fired by the company. Do you honestly not comprehend this?

Why did she delete it then?

Robtard
Even without the tweet you still have the left leaning celebrities who kept quiet about this lol.

Now that you're single tweet defense has been busted, you start the flips.

NemeBro
Lol, so why did she delete the tweet if it's what is being claimed? Probably because she realized how idiots who can't read would interpret it.

Surtur
Probably because she realized how idiots who can't read would interpret it.

Well hey if that is the case I apologize for my mistake.

Surtur
Now that you're single tweet defense has been busted, you start the flips.

Nope, it's not a flip. Still valid to point out plenty knew and said nothing.

Robtard
Praising his company, that fired him, while linking to a story about him being fired, by his company, which is called the Weinstein Company, which fired Weinstein for being a sexual abuser.

Think really hard about this.

It shows approval for him being fired by the company. Do you honestly not comprehend this?

I looked, TheBlaze has indeed spun this to make it seem like Donna was praising Weinstein.

NemeBro
Actually, a better reason is because objectively, no, they aren't really taking the lead because they likely covered for his actions for years, but either way she still was not coming to Weinstein himself's defense. Whether or not she realized this herself or after backlash is hard to say.

Bashar Teg
I looked, TheBlaze has indeed spun this to make it seem like Donna was praising Weinstein.

wow...makes me wonder what sort of uneducated rube would get their news from theblaze.

Robtard
Nope, it's not a flip. Still valid to point out plenty knew and said nothing.

No one is praising Weinstein. He's not being elected president nor is he being offered jobs, like Trump, Ailes and O'Reilly

Surtur
No one is praising Weinstein. He's not being elected president nor is he being offered jobs, like Trump, Ailes and O'Reilly

I never said the celebs were praising him. I said some of them knew about this, for years, and said nothing.

Robtard
You're entire defense and point here was a 'Leftist do it too!' angle. It failed; you failed. Deal with it.

NemeBro
How many of them said nothing due to a lack of any real evidence or fear for their careers though? It can be argued to be cowardly, but I wouldn't claim they endorse his actions, though some, like I'd imagine Whoopie Goldberg, likely do.

Surtur
You're entire defense and point here was a 'Leftist do it too!' angle. It failed; you failed. Deal with it.

But it didn't fail. Knowing about it and doing nothing is just as bad. So it is wrong to say they condemned it as soon as they found out. No, they condemned it as soon as *we* found out.

Firefly218
I never said the celebs were praising him. I said some of them knew about this, for years, and said nothing. 1. There's no evidence celebs knew anything but rumors

2. Challenging a media titan who could legally crush you is a career killing move. The power dynamic is intense.

Surtur
How many of them said nothing due to a lack of any real evidence or fear for their careers though? It can be argued to be cowardly, but I wouldn't claim they endorse his actions, though some, like I'd imagine Whoopie Goldberg, likely do.

Some of them are coming forward about their own experiences.

Surtur
1. There's no evidence celebs knew anything but rumors

2. Challenging a media titan who could legally crush you is a career killing move. The power dynamic is intense.

Multiple celebrities have come forward with encounters. How is it you do not know this?

NemeBro
Some of them are coming forward about their own experiences. It becomes a lot less scary to do something when it was started by someone else, and Harvey has essentially lost all power in Hollywood. He is no longer a threat to their careers.

Surtur
It becomes a lot less scary to do something when it was started by someone else, and Harvey has essentially lost all power in Hollywood. He is no longer a threat to their careers.

Right, and we have stories from some of these women who had it happen also saying others knew lol. So I mean...either you believe their entire claim or none of it. I leave that choice up to you.

Robtard
1. There's no evidence celebs knew anything but rumors

Remember, the "it's just locker room talk" and similar defenses only work one-sided. 'Leftist" are supposed to pounce and react on anything, even the slightless rumor or they're scum.

Bashar Teg
why is everyone ninja'ing me ffs

Surtur
Remember, the "it's just locker room talk" and similar defenses only work one-sided. 'Leftist" are supposed to pounce and react on anything, even the slightless rumor or they're scum.

Bringing up the locker room thing is silly. This would be different if all the guy did was say creepy things to some friend. If you believe the stories about Weinstein..it went WAY further than that.

If you want to say the accusers are lying about Weinstein that is certainly a route to go. But there is that email from Weinstein begging for celebrities to help not get him fired and saying he needs to get treatment, etc.

Firefly218
Bringing up the locker room thing is silly. This would be different if all the guy did was say creepy things to some friend. If you believe the stories about Weinstein..it went WAY further than that. How about all the women who came forward with stories of harassment from Trump? Let me guess, they shouldn't be listened to or believed?

Robtard
why is everyone ninja'ing me ffs

Cut's like a ninja; slices like a razor-blade

Sean Hannity did his usual spin attacking Liberals over some claimed "Weinstein hypocrisy". He had O'Reilly as a guest two weeks prior where O'Reilly was promoting his new book. Oh conservatives...

Surtur
How about all the women who came forward with stories of harassment from Trump? Let me guess, they shouldn't be listened to or believed?

But Trump has denied that and we have not been given any evidence to support those things.

We have the email from Weinstein more or less begging for help and saying he needs to get treatment,etc. It sounds like he is more or less acknowledging he did these things.

Robtard
Bringing up the locker room thing is silly. This would be different if all the guy did was say creepy things to some friend. If you believe the stories about Weinstein..it went WAY further than that.

If you want to say the accusers are lying about Weinstein that is certainly a route to go. But there is that email from Weinstein begging for celebrities to help not get him fired and saying he needs to get treatment, etc.

^ Special rules

Surtur
Sean Hannity did his usual spin attacking on Liberals over some claimed "Weinstein hypocrisy". He had O'Reilly as a guest two weeks prior where O'Reilly was promoting his new book. Oh conservatives...

Indeed, both sides are hypocrites you are correct. But because Sean is a hypocrite doesn't mean he's necessarily wrong when he labels someone else a hypocrite. In this case he is more or less correct.

Firefly218
But Trump has denied that and we have not been given any evidence to support those things.

We have the email from Weinstein more or less begging for help and saying he needs to get treatment,etc. It sounds like he is more or less acknowledging he did these things. Here's a link including many allegations of sexual harassment against Trump

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37641814

What is your response to this?

Flyattractor
Sean Hannity did his usual spin attacking on Liberals over some claimed "Weinstein hypocrisy". He had O'Reilly as a guest two weeks prior where O'Reilly was promoting his new book. Oh conservatives...

At least some Celebs are willing to defend Harvey....

Lindsay "She Goes Low" Lohan defends Harvey Weinstein

Surtur
^ Special rules

Lol so wait, you refuse to acknowledge the real differences in these cases? The email he wrote begging for support makes him sound guilty as hell.

Robtard
And no one is really defending Weinstein... he's ousted; not in power. He's a pariah now. Get that finally?

Surtur
Here's a link including many allegations of sexual harassment against Trump

What is your response to this?

My response is that you seem to not be reading my responses.

Firefly218
At least some Celebs are willing to defend Harvey....

Lindsay "She Goes Low" Lohan defends Harvey Weinstein Yeah Lindsey Lohan isn't a glowing example of mental stability or sanity so...

Surtur
And no one is really defending Weinstein... he's ousted; not in power. He's a pariah now. Get that finally?

But again: all I said was that some knew and said nothing. So saying "they condemned it once they found out" is just not correct. They did not condemn it as soon as they found out, at least not all of them. Now you can give whatever reason you want for why they didn't, but the fact is they did not.

Bashar Teg
Cut's like a ninja; slices like a razor-blade

Sean Hannity did his usual spin attacking Liberals over some claimed "Weinstein hypocrisy". He had O'Reilly as a guest two weeks prior where O'Reilly was promoting his new book. Oh conservatives...

laughing out loud

"what kind of corporate culture allows for this to go on for decades unchecked?" -foxnews

oh trumpers. bless your little hearts.

Robtard
Yeah Lindsey Lohan isn't a glowing example of mental stability or sanity so...

She's also a Trump supporter. So Fly in his well documented colossal idiocy just fisted his own ass again.

Firefly218
My response is that you seem to not be reading my responses. There are dozens of accounts beyond those of sexual harassment by Trump, yet his base of supporters continue to give him power. You are a part of it.

Robtard
laughing out loud

"what kind of corporate culture allows for this to go on for decades unchecked?" -foxnews

oh trumpers. bless your little hearts.

Oh lawdy. Can they really be that stupid.

Firefly218
Just gonna bump this link detailing Trump's sexual harassment for you Surtur, read it when you get the chance

Surtur
Yeah Lindsey Lohan isn't a glowing example of mental stability or sanity so...

She is retarded. Mostly because she worked on 2 movies with him, and had very minor roles in them. So her response of "Well nothing bad happened with me" makes no sense.

The bigger story is all the people who knew that did not say anything. Not just the victims, but other people as well. Again, this is assuming you believe the stories. If you choose to, this means that upon Rose McGowan informing Ben Afleck about Weinsteins behavior towards her he responded by saying "I told him to stop doing that".

If you believe the stories then it means he tried to make some kind of move on Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Pitt confronted Weinstein at a movie premiere over it. This was decades ago.

Surtur
Just gonna bump this link detailing Trump's sexual harassment for you Surtur, read it when you get the chance

But like I said, there seems to be actual evidence Weinstein did these things.

If you have anything like that for Trump I would be glad to take a look at it.

Surtur

Firefly218

Surtur
This entire thing continues to be entertaining in its ripple effects. Ben Afleck got called out for groping Hilarie Burton on the set of TRL. Hilarie confirmed it happened on twitter. So the Ben tweets out an apology specifically to Burton. Seems like it might be over, right?

Nope lol. Just a few hours after his apology tweet a different woman came forward and said Ben also groped her.

I wonder if Afleck is the only celebrity that will be exposed because of the Weinstein scandal? Or is this only the beginning?

NemeBro
Benny's antics have been relatively well-known for a while now.

socool8520
^ I thought his drinking issues and cheating were known. Not downright sexual assault.

Bashar Teg
impeach ben afleck

ArtificialGlory
impeach ben afleck
Nah, let's make him the Democratic candidate for 2020.

socool8520
He's a wealthy White guy, are you nuts?

Flyattractor
Did Harvey really force himself on these women or did this women whore themselves out to get movie careers? And now that they are old and not worth it are suing poor harvey?

vansonbee
Did Harvey really force himself on these women or did this women whore themselves out to get movie careers? And now that they are old and not worth it are suing poor harvey? thumb up

Firefly218
This entire thing continues to be entertaining in its ripple effects. Ben Afleck got called out for groping Hilarie Burton on the set of TRL. Hilarie confirmed it happened on twitter. So the Ben tweets out an apology specifically to Burton. Seems like it might be over, right?

Nope lol. Just a few hours after his apology tweet a different woman came forward and said Ben also groped her.

I wonder if Afleck is the only celebrity that will be exposed because of the Weinstein scandal? Or is this only the beginning? Way to dodge all those women who got sexually harassed by Trump thumb up I hope the thought that you and millions willfully gave this man power is ashaming

Silent Master
Why are people talking about the orange monkey in a thread about Harvey?

Firefly218

Silent Master
Ok, but there are already orange monkey threads where that can be mentioned. why try and derail a thread about Harvey?

quanchi112
Way to dodge all those women who got sexually harassed by Trump thumb up I hope the thought that you and millions willfully gave this man power is ashaming Surtur when you ask for proof then dodge all these examples or downplay this makes you look like a massive hypocrite. It's ok we all get it you are but try to at least fake objectivity.

Surtur
Way to dodge all those women who got sexually harassed by Trump thumb up I hope the thought that you and millions willfully gave this man power is ashaming

Here is the thing Firefly: you just cost you and others like you here credibility. In the future if you guys bring up Trump and someone else brings up something someone else did...there can be no more whining over that lol.

You realize that, correct? Never again can there be someone who will whine over "We're talking about Trump and you're bringing up Hilary" or anything like that.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur when you ask for proof then dodge all these examples or downplay this makes you look like a massive hypocrite. It's ok we all get it you are but try to at least fake objectivity.

I asked for evidence. You're not very bright if you feel any evidence was provided.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Ok, but there are already orange monkey threads where that can be mentioned. why try and derail a thread about Harvey?

I just await the next time they are discussing Trump and someone mentions Hilary or Obama or another Democrat and they go "deflection! deflection!". It's gonna be hilarious.

quanchi112
Here is the thing Firefly: you just cost you and others like you here credibility. In the future if you guys bring up Trump and someone else brings up something someone else did...there can be no more whining over that lol.

You realize that, correct? Never again can there be someone who will whine over "We're talking about Trump and you're bringing up Hilary" or anything like that.

I asked for evidence. You're not very bright if you feel any evidence was provided.

I just await the next time they are discussing Trump and someone mentions Hilary or Obama or another Democrat and they go "deflection! deflection!". It's gonna be hilarious. No matter what evidence or facts anyone brings you dodge it. This is why you aren't taken seriously on any issues. You're a massive hypocrite.

Surtur
No matter what evidence or facts anyone brings you dodge it. This is why you aren't taken seriously on any issues. You're a massive hypocrite.

But no evidence or facts were actually brought up. What was said was "these people accused him".

For me to be a hypocrite I'd have to ignore *actual* evidence. Bring it, show it. If you respond even one more time and the post does not contain any evidence, you're done.

quanchi112
But no evidence or facts were actually brought up. What was said was "these people accused him".

For me to be a hypocrite I'd have to ignore *actual* evidence. Bring it, show it. Someone accusing you is a fact. We don't have video footage. If you want to believe they are lying then by all means do so but don't ignore all the is tabes he cited because you're a massive hypocrite. Just continue to dodge like you dodge work.

Surtur
Someone accusing you is a fact. We don't have video footage. If you want to believe they are lying then by all means do so but don't ignore all the is tabes he cited because you're a massive hypocrite. Just continue to dodge like you dodge work.

An accusation is not a fact dipshit. If it is okay: you're a child molester.

quanchi112
An accusation is not a fact dipshit. If it is okay: you're a child molester. someone accusing you of something is a fact. You can choose to believe whatever side you want but there are multiple instances. Do you believe all these instances are untrue when we have an actual recording of him bragging about using his power over women. That's undeniable you tool. Answer my question.

Surtur
someone accusing you of something is a fact. You can choose to believe whatever side you want but there are multiple instances. Do you believe all these instances are untrue when we have an actual recording of him bragging about using his power over women. That's undeniable you tool. Answer my question.

An accusation is not evidence. Do you understand this, yes or no?

Also here is the thing: this is about Harvey Weinstein. Discuss Trump in the Trump thread.

I will be happy to answer any questions you have about Harvey Weinstein.

quanchi112
An accusation is not evidence. Do you understand this, yes or no?

Also here is the thing: this is about Harvey Weinstein. Discuss Trump in the Trump thread.

I will be happy to answer any questions you have about Harvey Weinstein. The accusation is a fact whether it's true or not is entirely up for you to decide. We don't have one we have multiple and his own words showing he uses his power to take advantage of women. Now answer the question so you believe trump didn't do it or did do it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>