Is it weird to be 30 without a girlfriend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
And is it weird to be 30 without kids
Just a question

Raisen
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Just a question

nope. it's smart if it's by choice. free to do whatever you want and remain mobile for your career. and stack that money.

men age like wine bro. you can be 40, in great shape, and wealthy before being tied down. if ever. I don't even see the point if. If you want to get laid you can go out and get different ones when you want and come home to a quiet house with privacy

Afro Cheese
lol @ age like wine

If you plan on settling down then aim for within the next 10 years and look for a somewhat younger broad tbh.

Surtur
It's not that men age like wine, it's that it is easier for an older man to f*ck a younger girl than it is for an older woman to f*ck a younger guy.

Afro Cheese
yea but I'm assuming he's talking about a relationship not just getting some

either way its easier for men (assuming you have the other qualities that women actually want besides youth) but once you hit 40 I'm assuming the options do nothing but diminish

Raisen
dude. take care of your health. stack your money.
no reason to engage in a contract where both of your feelings will change down the line.

i'm in my 30s. did a couple physique competitions. know plenty of guys in the masters division who were divorced and loving life.

if you don't want kids then don't bother with marraige IMO. it's all an illusion

carthage
I went to a MGTOW convention and my life has never been the same

Raisen
Originally posted by carthage

?

Kurk
Men going their own way, bro. Women are like german cars: sexy as **** when new, but turn into money pits as they age.

Kurk
Just ask Robtard. He was deceived at a young age and now lets his wife sleep with other men.

Raisen
I know what mgtow is. didn't know they had conventions.
I've been the bachelor type my whole life. taught that way by my dad and grandpa.

Sable
Originally posted by Kurk
Just ask Robtard. He was deceived at a young age and now lets his wife sleep with other men.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Robtard
Men going their own way, bro. Women are like german cars: sexy as **** when new, but turn into money pits as they age.

^ Classic Incel rage

Afro Cheese
I went to a MGTOW convention and my life has never been the same laughing out loud

Raisen

I worked with a dude in la that would exclusively bang other guys wives. he never had a real gf lol. he drove a bmw was short and ugly and his phone would bing off the chain to go bang wives. probably was hung.

the world is ugly. dudes want comfort and security with one woman but things just aren't designed like that any more. I feel sorry for guys tied down. they are lying to themselves just to get by most of the time

Raisen
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
laughing out loud

?

carthage
??

Raisen
??

? what did you hear that changed your life?

Digi
No, but it's a little weird to be 30 and asking these questions to strangers on an internet forum.

/srug

Kurk
I went to a MGTOW convention and my life has never been the same Tell me more. Originally posted by Robtard
^ Classic Incel rage
I've nothing to rage about. I try to avoid learning from personal experience when possible, unlike you.

Raisen
Originally posted by Digi
No, but it's weird to be 30 and asking these questions on an internet forum.

/srug

kind of agree. just be yourself. don't care what is the norm.

look around. the norm is bs

Digi
Originally posted by Raisen
kind of agree. just be yourself. don't care what is the norm.

look around. the norm is bs

Right. Being single shouldn't have a stigma attached to it, ever. And I'm also not judging in a condescending way when I say it's a little weird to ask. But if you're asking on an internet board, you're either trolling, bored, or there may be some insecurity there. So like you say, just be yourself.

Raisen
Right. Being single shouldn't have a stigma attached to it, ever. And I'm also not judging in a condescending way when I say it's a little weird to ask. But if you're asking on an internet board, you're either trolling, bored, or there may be some insecurity there. So like you say, just be yourself.

it's insecurity bro. relationships is still a major thing being pushed on people.

it's too bad. the stigma is there for a reason. to push people into something that is lucrative to the system. we need to break free of the conditioning.

Digi
it's insecurity bro. relationships is still a major thing being pushed on people.

it's too bad. the stigma is there for a reason. to push people into something that is lucrative to the system. we need to break free of the conditioning.

Heh. Well. Kind of. Breaking free of a particular expectation can be liberating. I agree wholeheartedly there. But we're social creatures. And sexual creatures. And - with exceptions - primarily heterosexual. There's too much evolutionary precedent to say that it's some system that's fooling us. An industry has sprung up around our desire for relationships, yes. But it's not necessarily the cause of those desires.

Raisen
Heh. Well. Kind of. Breaking free of a particular expectation can be liberating. I agree wholeheartedly there. But we're social creatures. And sexual creatures. And - with exceptions - primarily heterosexual. There's too much evolutionary precedent to say that it's some system that's fooling us. An industry has sprung up around our desire for relationships, yes. But it's not necessarily the cause of those desires.

it's been twisted. life long partnership is not in our biology IMO. but we all know something is wrong with "courting" now. men just don't know how to do it

Kurk
Promiscuity is disgusting. I have a legit fear of STD's. And then there's the modern day woman. I've heard of horror stories of screwing over the guy by claiming rape.

My standards in terms of devotion are so high, that I wouldn't expect any woman to want to be anywhere near me. I'm talking about consent forms before having sex, thorough prenuptial agreements before marriage, required STD testing, etc.

It's either my way or the high-way. Once I have the money, I plan to get a vasectomy and possibly even chemical castration such that my mind is completely free of irrational influences.

Raisen
Promiscuity is disgusting. I have a legit fear of STD's. And then there's the modern day woman. I've heard of horror stories of screwing over the guy by claiming rape.

My standards in terms of devotion are so high, that I wouldn't expect any woman to want to be anywhere near me. I'm talking about consent forms before having sex, thorough prenuptial agreements before marriage, required STD testing, etc.

It's either my way or the high-way. Once I have the money, I plan to get a vasectomy and possibly even chemical castration such that my mind is completely free of irrational influences.

why sweat it at all?

Sable

laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Just a question

No. Dont commit to something you dont have a desire for

Mindship
No, it's not weird. OTOH, you won't be young forever. At 30, you're already past your physical peak. Heh.

Bentley
It's not weird.

Unless you're a Batman fan.

SquallX
Originally posted by Mindship
No, it's not weird. OTOH, you won't be young forever. At 30, you're already past your physical peak. Heh.

That's not necessarily true. I am younger than my buddy. He just hit his 30's, and he's in far better shape than me. We have the same gruling job.

Mindship
Originally posted by SquallX
That's not necessarily true.Agreed. There will be exceptions due to factors like exercise and genetics (I myself can probably do more pullups than most untrained men half my age), but generally speaking, it is quite true. By your late 20s, the downslope, however gentle, has begun.

Kurk
Dooku is 80 yet is described to be in better condition than men half his age.

And then there's this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfWy2DpUe64

ArtificialGlory
Dooku is 80 yet is described to be in better condition than men half his age.

And then there's this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfWy2DpUe64
It's them midi-chlorians, man.

Kurk
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
It's them midi-chlorians, man.
Not at all. Just look at Sidious.

ArtificialGlory
Not at all. Just look at Sidious.
Yeah, but isn't he actually quite strong and healthy despite his decrepit appearance?

Kurk
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yeah, but isn't he actually quite strong and healthy despite his decrepit appearance? Nope. In the Revenge of the Sith novel Sidious is amazed when he finds that he is still able to run without using the force to help him. His strength and speed come from his power with the force, not his physical being.

Afro Cheese
?
??

Dunno I just find the MGTOW movement funny and absurd

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sable
laughing out loudlaughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
No, but it's a little weird to be 30 and asking these questions to strangers on an internet forum.

/srug He is one of my favorite posters. I'm not sure he's a real person but that's a part of the intrigue.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'm not sure he's a real person

...you're not sure if he's a real person?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
...you're not sure if he's a real person? I didn't stutter.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
I didn't stutter.

Are you saying he is a bot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.