Doomsday Vs Savage Hulk :Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
They each take turns hitting untill one drops.

cdtm
n8a8UJnk2HY

Only worse, because this is only Savage. wink

carver9
Savage Hulk wins.

mighty adam
Doomsday with ease his healing factor will get maxed out then he revert like he always dose....his clone i mean doomsday is Superior in every way

carver9
When have you ever voted for Hulk. Hulk wins.

cdtm
As Abhi implied, I'm very heavily biased against Superman, or anything associated with Superman.

If someone like me, who is so heavily biased, is forced to agree that Doomsday wins, that should mean something. sad

Stoic
I'm wondering something? What would be the difference in the Death Match peoples opinions and any other forum poster's opinion? They got a few of their facts wrong, but it is what it is. Hunter prey Darkseid couldn't have been the real Darkseid, unless of course Hunter prey Doomsday is able to beat the mess out of the Anti-Monitor? That's just one thing that seemed off about that video. I wonder how many other things can be picked apart?

mighty adam
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm wondering something? What would be the difference in the Death Match peoples opinions and any other forum poster's opinion? They got a few of their facts wrong, but it is what it is. Hunter prey Darkseid couldn't have been the real Darkseid, unless of course Hunter prey Doomsday is able to beat the mess out of the Anti-Monitor? That's just one thing that seemed off about that video. I wonder how many other things can be picked apart? doomsday was tearing threw imprelax dam i butchered his name but yea his clones the ones that was laying waste did nothing to dd. Dd is greater then hulk and superman yes even superman

mighty adam
Originally posted by carver9
When have you ever voted for Hulk. Hulk wins. hulk can beat alot of people and if this fight took place before superman killed him with strength ill give hulk the win but it didn't so unless hulk lets out gamma energy and melts dd which is something hulk should do ill love to see that but it never happened.

Stoic
Originally posted by mighty adam
doomsday was tearing threw imprelax dam i butchered his name but yea his clones the ones that was laying waste did nothing to dd. Dd is greater then hulk and superman yes even superman

No he isn't. Superman in a forum setting would have knocked DD's head clean off if he went all out instead of allowing DD to absorb his punches and evolve. Superman fought him like he would fight anormal villain. If Superman knew that he was fighting the equivalent of a mindless robot, he would, or should have broke his arse far before it escalated to the point that he was fighting his near equal. Do you recall how much force it took to defeat DOS DD? Reflect on that moment.

I'm certain that you will agree that if Superman came out swinging with the amount of force that he used to take DD in the final moments that things would have never gotten as ugly as they did.

I don't have much to say about Savage Hulk aside from the fact that he has feats above blowing out windows throughout a city. However I will agree that HP DD would defeat the immature Savage Hulk. It took him too long in most cases to ramp up to that level.

As for the Imperiex probes, they didn't all seem to be on the same level. I'm also wondering if you actually believe that DD could defeat the Anti Monitor, because he was able to crush several Imperiex probes?

mighty adam
No he isn't. Superman in a forum setting would have knocked DD's head clean off if he went all out instead of allowing DD to absorb his punches and evolve. Superman fought him like he would fight anormal villain. If Superman knew that he was fighting the equivalent of a mindless robot, he would, or should have broke his arse far before it escalated to the point that he was fighting his near equal. Do you recall how much force it took to defeat DOS DD? Reflect on that moment.

I'm certain that you will agree that if Superman came out swinging with the amount of force that he used to take DD in the final moments that things would have never gotten as ugly as they did.

I don't have much to say about Savage Hulk aside from the fact that he has feats above blowing out windows throughout a city. However I will agree that HP DD would defeat the immature Savage Hulk. It took him too long in most cases to ramp up to that level.

As for the Imperiex probes, they didn't all seem to be on the same level. I'm also wondering if you actually believe that DD could defeat the Anti Monitor, because he was able to crush several Imperiex probes? when he came back from imperiex prime melting he mite could. Doomsday should always be a villain you have to boom to the end of time to beat he should always evlove past what killed him even if it was a abastrac entity. Dos dd was shit the HP dd, and the one that put superman in a coma should always be the ultimate villain beatable only by plot device.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Depends on the version of DD, WBH would be a better match till HP who would stomp.

Damborgson

That....is a fair point. And on I had forgotten to consider, that DD was amping the whole time.

Superman in a forum fight should indeed beat him down.

WolverineX25
Doomsday

Even though Savage Hulk is a Massive Beast, and his power increases with rage, etc. - Doomsday has the natural ability to adapt and evolve to the situation. He cannot die from the same cause twice. Doomsday takes this. rock rock rock

namorsubby
Current hulk would qualify as Savage hulk but also classic. Big difference.

TethAdamTheRock
This is Dos Doomsday before getting killed by superman

Stoic
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Was just about to ask what level DD was on. Thanks for the clarification.

Damborgson
Its much closer than I originally thought now. But I still give the edge to DD.

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
Its much closer than I originally thought now. But I still give the edge to DD.

Really? You do know that Savage Hulk has punched well above what DOS Doomsday was able to take all the way up until he was put into a coma right? Savage Hulk had some pretty ridiculous thunder clap feats back in the day, and those were just thunder claps. IMO DOS Superman may have been the weakest Superman of any era. and he held back all the way until the end. I don't want to say Savage Hulk wins, but I can't ignore the maximum amount of punishment that DOSDD was able to absorb.

cdtm
Doomsday wins. A GL and Guardian are >>>>>> Savage Hulk. As is Byrne era Superman.

Damborgson
Really? You do know that Savage Hulk has punched well above what DOS Doomsday was able to take all the way up until he was put into a coma right? Savage Hulk had some pretty ridiculous thunder clap feats back in the day, and those were just thunder claps. IMO DOS Superman may have been the weakest Superman of any era. and he held back all the way until the end. I don't want to say Savage Hulk wins, but I can't ignore the maximum amount of punishment that DOSDD was able to absorb.

Oh I think Hulk will give him hell it's just that if he slugs it out with Doomsday he's going to Eat bone...protrusions to the face. And given how they cut Superman they're going to punch holes in him. So instead of having a good old fashioned slug fest like with Thor, he's going to be spitting blood trying to get the untiring, unshakeable Doomsday off of him while he amps as well.

But I can also see Hulk amping so much faster than Doomsday that he ground and pounds him into submission eventually. /shrug. It would have to be earlier than later though.

Philosophía
Hulk has consistently not amped considerably beyond Thor levels, whenever they fight, of which Doomsday is definitely above.

He's been given the benefit of the doubt too much in this threads.

DarkSaint85
Doomsday has been blown up and regenerated from that.

Physical attacks are going to do squat at this point.

StiltmanFTW
You mean when Future Tim shot him or something else?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doomsday has been blown up and regenerated from that.

Physical attacks are going to do squat at this point.

It didn't take infinite force to put DOSDD down.

DarkSaint85
Not did it take more than a snake to put Hulk down.

carver9
@Philo...

Hulk just punched through a shield that Thor and the Avengers couldn't breach. Guess you didn't see this story.

StiltmanFTW
You're the worst fake Wolvie fan ever, carv.

carver9
How?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
How?

You mention this shit, but completely forget how post-Apocalypse Wolverine busted through Human Robot's shield, despite the best efforts of Colossus, Storm and Cyke.

FYI, Teenage Colossus busted through a shield that Pre-Apoc Wolvie couldn't.

You could blame it on the nature on the shield, of course, but that's nitpicking. There was a Deathstroke thread and you ignored it. What a fan you are.

Jinzin is active these days. One PM from me and you're banned from the Wolverine legion forever and you'll burn in hellfire. It's over, carver. I'm very disappointed.

Jinzin will ask you for your address and he will execute you personally.

Stoic
Not did it take more than a snake to put Hulk down.

You low ball while I'm putting down facts. It's not as if I'm bringing up the gas explosion that took down the guy that eventually put DD into a deep coma right?

DOS DD could not withstand forces capable of destroying a city, let alone a continent. When the fight began, he was even weaker. The force that took him down was far less than what Savage Hulk has been capable of.

DarkSaint85
You low ball while I'm putting down facts. It's not as if I'm bringing up the gas explosion that took down the guy that eventually put DD into a deep coma right?

DOS DD could not withstand forces capable of destroying a city, let alone a continent. When the fight began, he was even weaker. The force that took him down was far less than what Savage Hulk has been capable of.

My point was,why are you using DoS DD?

And I like how I'm low balling, but you're putting down facts. Surely I too am putting down facts? Did it not happen?

Damborgson
Oh i didnt even see that it wasnt DOS. Hulk gets his face punched in.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Reread through the thread, saw this thumb up my bad, am man enough to admit it.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Stoic
My point was,why are you using DoS DD?

And I like how I'm low balling, but you're putting down facts. Surely I too am putting down facts? Did it not happen?

The thread maker clarified that this is the version of DD being used.

DarkSaint85
Yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.