Obama's ATF signed off on bumpstocks on 2010

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Sable
Link

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Link

Interesting. I've seen some leftists blaming the NRA, etc. for this.

Will they blame Obama now?

Sable
Seeing as the ATF is under direct control of the executive. And Obama was no friend of the NRA. The NRA had no control or sway with the ATF at this time.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Seeing as the ATF is under direct control of the executive. And Obama was no friend of the NRA. The NRA had no control or sway with the ATF at this time.

Oh and they love to say the NRA plays politics but you won't even find them on a list of the top dozen organizations donating to politics.(Planned Parenthood pumps way more into politics, just for comparison).

Sable
Remember when they blamed Trump for the Iraq war, saying he supported it, will they blame Obama for these deaths, since he allowed it?

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Remember when they blamed Trump for the Iraq war, saying he supported it, will they blame Obama for these deaths, since he allowed it?

And here is why that is silly for people to even talk about. At the time, Trump was not president. He didn't have all the information a president has.

Sable
Harry Wienstien is now going after the NRA instead of going after women.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLZXAbWW0AA8JAS.jpg:large

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
And here is why that is silly for people to even talk about. At the time, Trump was not president. He didn't have all the information a president has.

"I don't know, I think so" to progressives is "yes I support fully being lied to and going to war for reasons."

Oh leftistslaughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Harry Wienstien is now going after the NRA instead of going after women.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLZXAbWW0AA8JAS.jpg:large

LOL this guy is batshit insane. He is willing to get a "tutor" about sexual harassment or whatever. Maybe he should get someone to tutor him about guns and instruct him in proper usage too.

Also it REALLY sounds like he is saying "instead of harassing women I am going to harass the NRA". So trade one obsession for another. Yeah, it's like that time I used heroin to rid myself of that nasty cocaine habit.

Sable
Twitter comment" Yes, something tied to the damage he caused. NRA thing topical but utterly divorced from his abuses. It really bothers me, seems insulting."

https://twitter.com/chargrille/status/916020057733423104

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Twitter comment" Yes, something tied to the damage he caused. NRA thing topical but utterly divorced from his abuses. It really bothers me, seems insulting."

https://twitter.com/chargrille/status/916020057733423104

LOL! Read the comment right above it. "He could take on Hollywoods gender pay gap as a cause".

Robtard
Oh man, I owe Backfire a huge kudos. We were talking on another chat on Monday (might have been Tuesday) and he commented how it's only a matter of time before some people here on KMC blame the LV murderes on Obama or Clinton.

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
LOL! Read the comment right above it. "He could take on Hollywoods gender pay gap as a cause".

He's a fcking ass hole and indeed deflecting and using the plight of dead people to deflect from his years of abusing women.

Abhorrent behavior

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh man, I owe Backfire a huge kudos. We were talking on another chat on Monday (might have been Tuesday) and he commented how it's only a matter of time before some people here on KMC blame the LV murderes on Obama or Clinton.

But people were blaming the NRA for this. It wasnt them.

And if it was the Trump admin who did this, I am sure you would not be blaming them.thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh man, I owe Backfire a huge kudos. We were talking on another chat on Monday (might have been Tuesday) and he commented how it's only a matter of time before some people here on KMC blame the LV murderes on Obama or Clinton.

Did he discuss about whether people would blame the NRA or Trump for it?

Being consistent and self aware, I'm sure he did. Top notch. Give the lad a kudos for me too.

Robtard
Nothing on Trump's watch is ever his fault. But that's an entirely different conversation so lets move on. Anyhow.

Not sure why you're so trig'd. BF made a bold prediction and it effing came true. He's like Stevie Z, a soothsayer

Sable
Nothing was ever Obamas fault on your side, get used to it. I had to.

Odd when BF makes predictions, he Stevie Z, when I do it, its different.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Nothing on Trump's watch is ever his fault. But that's an entirely different conversation so lets move on. Anyhow.

Not sure why you're so trig'd. BF made a bold prediction and it effing came true. He's like Stevie Z, a soothsayer

I never said I was triggered. I was wondering if his discussions about what people would blame thing on was relegated just to democrats.

Was it?

EDIT: Also [email protected] calling it a bold prediction. Thanks for the comedy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
Nothing was ever Obamas fault on your side, get used to it. I had to.

Except I implicitly blamed Obama for trying his best to stay longer in Iraq by trying to circumvent the U.S.-Iraq Status of Forces Agreement, which was him breaking his promise to his voters

If you don't recall you had first blamed Obama for withdrawing from Iraqi and that being a stupid move, you were them shown how he had no choice but to withdraw and had actually looked into staying longer.

Happened almost three years ago to the day. My memory is awesome. Many call it "epic"

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Except I implicitly blamed Obama for trying his best to stay longer in Iraq by trying to circumvent the U.S.-Iraq Status of Forces Agreement, which was him breaking his promise to his voters

If you don't recall you had first blamed Obama for withdrawing from Iraqi and that being a stupid move, you were them shown how he had no choice but to withdraw and had actually looked into staying longer.

Happened almost three years ago to the day. My memory is awesome. Many call it "epic"

Rob, how is your memory awesome when you forget things you just read? Did someone "Memento" you? No short term memory?

He said "on your side". Not you. Your side. Leftists, as a whole, didn't place the blame on Obama for the things you just did.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Rob, how is your memory awesome when you forget things you just read? Did someone "Memento" you? No short term memory?

He said "on your side". Not you. Your side. Leftists, as a whole, didn't place the blame on Obama for the things you just did.

Oh my, he was including me too. That's how understanding words works. Unless you think he meant "your side, which you're not apart of, so then it's not your side, but is".

Seriously, Surt. Take the redo.

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
Except I implicitly blamed Obama for trying his best to stay longer in Iraq by trying to circumvent the U.S.-Iraq Status of Forces Agreement, which was him breaking his promise to his voters

If you don't recall you had first blamed Obama for withdrawing from Iraqi and that being a stupid move, you were them shown how he had no choice but to withdraw and had actually looked into staying longer.

Happened almost three years ago to the day. My memory is awesome. Many call it "epic"

Ok so you blamed him for that one thing. That doesn't change the entire premise of my statement

Robtard
Don't even know why I bother anymore. Must be my kind heart

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh my, he was including me too. That's how understanding words works. Unless you think he meant "your side, which you're not apart of, so then it's not your side, but is".

Seriously, Surt. Take the redo.

Lol Rob, your side is the leftists. That is what is meant, this isn't hard to get.

Robtard
Let me try a new tactic: He. Was. Including. Me. Too. That. Is. How. Words. Work.

carthage
Retards blaming Obama when Trump is in office and could've banned them at anytime, but he'd rather fire his cabinet members and kill people in the Middle East

Sable
Originally posted by carthage
Retards blaming Obama when Trump is in office and could've banned them at anytime, but he'd rather fire his cabinet members and kill people in the Middle East

Because Obama admin essentially said it was a gimmicky device and essentially worthless. God you are dumb as rocks.

carthage
More back pedaling and blaming a bygone administration for Trump allowing 59 people to get shot up without so much as common sense background checks. Do you enjoy sucking his cock?

Robtard
@sable You know, if we're going on way out there conspiracies, I have one. If you're game. Just keep an open mind, like you asked me with yours.

Robtard
Originally posted by carthage
More back pedaling and blaming a bygone administration for Trump allowing 59 people to get shot up without so much as common sense background checks. Do you enjoy sucking his cock?

Not to be a stickler, but it was 58 people killed under Trump's watch. 59 includes the murderer. For posterity's sake

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
@sable You know, if we're going on way out there conspiracies, I have one. If you're game. Just keep an open mind, like you asked me with yours.

Did you though? If your going to say Trump did this. It's doubtful as his admin leaks like a siv.

Sable
Originally posted by carthage
More back pedaling and blaming a bygone administration for Trump allowing 59 people to get shot up without so much as common sense background checks. Do you enjoy sucking his cock?

Your Mom does.

carthage
My mom died in a bus explosion you heartless ****

Silent Master
This thread is hilarious.

Sable
Originally posted by carthage
My mom died in a bus explosion you heartless ****

Prove it shit lordthumb up

carthage
Do you want me to exhume her charred and desiccated corpse? What the **** is wrong with you

Robtard
Today was the day KMC learned that Obama was actually the pro-gun activist; not the NRA. October 5th 2017, mark your calendars

Sable
Originally posted by carthage
Do you want me to exhume her charred and desiccated corpse? What the **** is wrong with you

Lol show me her obituary you lying ****. A bus explosionlaughing out loud

carthage
You son of a ***** I'm not going to show private information, show me your birth certificate so I know your not some Kenyan Muslim islamist

Sable
Originally posted by carthage
You son of a ***** I'm not going to show private information, show me your birth certificate so I know your not some Kenyan Muslim islamist

Bus explosionlaughing out loud

Show me the link to the bus explosion then, liar

carthage
The Bus was blown to pieces

Do you want me to go to a landfill and locate the different parts? What am I supposed to do first exhume her corpse or find parts of the bus? You're confusing me

Sable
Originally posted by carthage
The Bus was blown to pieces

Do you want me to go to a landfill and locate the different parts? What am I supposed to do first exhume her corpse or find parts of the bus? You're confusing me

So link me to the explosion, like a news article.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.