OWAW Superman Vs Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

DarkSaint85
You still participating in the tourney?

TethAdamTheRock
I cant

Board Walker
Owaw superman slaughters

JBL
Team Thor in a STOMP!

Damborgson
I'm legit curious to see how you represent Superman in the tourney.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Team Thor in a STOMP!

Magical lightning thumb up

quanchi112
Hammer bros. win.

JBL
Originally posted by Damborgson
I'm legit curious to see how you represent Superman in the tourney. like a champion of course. Mental blocks off owaw and all. I'll show those superfriends how to roll with superman.

abhilegend
Superman oneshots both.

carver9
Thor solos. If he is going all out.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Damborgson
I'm legit curious to see how you represent Superman in the tourney.
He has to use a holding back Superman, OWAW was in the Skyfather tier from his performance.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Thor solos. If he is going all out.
ermm

xJLxKing
Superman should beat either one of them 1v1

Neither one of them will be able to hang with Superman in terms of the speed and damage output. He was able to do this that other mid-high heralds weren't able to do.

With that said, I'm not sure he would be able to beat not both Thor and Beta. Is say 6/10 for the Asgardian brothers.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
like a champion of course. Mental blocks off owaw and all. I'll show those superfriends how to roll with superman.

Not sarcastic, but if anyone could rep him I always think someone like you would be best.

You'd know every low showing he has, for example, and won't over hype his best.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman oneshots both. laughing out loud

Delusional. Hammer bros. win.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

Delusional. Hammer bros. win.

Nope. Unless Superman decides to stand there and allow them to target him. He beats them worse than Kurse could ever dream of. The movement speed of his limbs, backed by more power than they physically possess would result in their defeat as he drug one away only to return for the other moments later. The power gap is wide in favor of Superman in this case. All he'd have to do is separate them. Thor went up against a similar power in terms of strength when he failed to defend himself against Death Seed Sentry. OWAW Superman could throw them with that amount of strength as well.

Sorry credit where it's due. These guys are too puny to be up against a Superman that has unlocked all of his prizes and proven on panel to be well above Thor and Bill's weight class.

Philosophía
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman oneshots both.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Nope. Unless Superman decides to stand there and allow them to target him. He beats them worse than Kurse could ever dream of. The movement speed of his limbs, backed by more power than they physically possess would result in their defeat as he drug one away only to return for the other moments later. The power gap is wide in favor of Superman in this case. All he'd have to do is separate them. Thor went up against a similar power in terms of strength when he failed to defend himself against Death Seed Sentry. OWAW Superman could throw them with that amount of strength as well.

Sorry credit where it's due. These guys are too puny to be up against a Superman that has unlocked all of his prizes and proven on panel to be well above Thor and Bill's weight class. Darkseid restrained him. Thir has been hit by Gladiator as well who is far faster than Thor but reflexes and experience matter, sport. Thor is above superman when fully unleashes. Superman doesn't have the raw power to punk Galactus as we see how ineffective he is on his own against Imperiex. Hammer bros. stomp, sport.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.