Black Lives Matter says Liberalism is White Supremacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Chanting "liberalism is white supremacy"

link

Surtur
I love seeing the left trying to cannibalize each other. I also find it hilarious that some on the left are getting a taste of their own medicine by experiencing what it feels like to be wrongfully labeled a nazi or white supremacist.

Sable
This puts liberals between a rock and a hard place.

Kurk
Do they mean social democracy/progressives and not classical liberalism? It's like these people never paid attention in politics class.

Sable
Originally posted by Kurk
Do they mean social democracy/progressives and not classical liberalism? It's like these people never paid attention in politics class.

Oh they mean progressives.

Sable

Surtur
Lmao@ the details though.

"At first, she attempted to spin the demonstration as a welcome example of the kind of thing she had come to campus to discuss, commenting "Good, I like this," as they lined up and raised their signs. "I'm going to talk to you about knowing your rights, and protests and demonstrations, which this illustrates very well. Then I'm going to respond to questions from the moderators, and then questions from the audience."

It was the last remark she was able to make before protesters drowned her out with cries of, "ACLU, you protect Hitler, too."

"Good, I like this" laughing

Raisen
liberalism is white supremacy tho

Sable
Indeed. This is what we have been saying all along. BLM is finally catching on.

Surtur
Does anyone think any of these students will be disciplined by the college?

Sable
Be reasonable! Of Coarse not! A kid got into Harvard just by writing BLM on his application 100 times.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Be reasonable! Of Coarse not! A kid got into Harvard just by writing BLM on his application 100 times.

It seems to be happening more and more that a college allows the students to bully them without any real consequences.

Sable
Cuck Collages

ArtificialGlory
They also apparently chanted "The revolution will not uphold the Constitution". Now that's a disturbing statement.

NewGuy01

No, you're silly. The word "Liberal" is used for several different things. Are you sure you even attended your "politics class?" erm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sable
Chanting "liberalism is white supremacy"

link

It's actually similar to what I've been saying for years on KMC. It's just a subversive form of racism. They can dress it up in pretty frills all they want: it's lots of racist and patronizing policies being mashed together.

Foxsteak
Do they mean social democracy/progressives and not classical liberalism? It's like these people never paid attention in politics class. Implying these people went to class.

RHaggis
Let them fracture. Divide and conquer.

Beniboybling
Get back over the border Haggis. uhuh

RHaggis
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Get back over the border Haggis. uhuh

Make me!

rolling on floor laughing

Foxsteak
I suggest we build a wall and Scotland shall pay for it.

godemperortrump
Silly whitey, BLM just want to prove they aren't all low IQ primates. They wuz kangz

https://saboteur365.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/thats-racist2.gif

godemperortrump

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's actually similar to what I've been saying for years on KMC. It's just a subversive form of racism. They can dress it up in pretty frills all they want: it's lots of racist and patronizing policies being mashed together.

At this point I wonder if they even truly know what they are protesting for anymore. I think they begin chanting things because they are literally at a loss for anything to truly say. We have seen this numerous times on college campuses where the protesters are challenged to debate or at least answer a question and they just respond by loudly chanting their horrible slogans.(see a funny example of that from me on page 4 of the "this week in stupid" thread)

But it seems anything and everything is racist now.

https://i.imgur.com/IF5ti9M.jpg

Sable
Originally posted by dadudemon

indded, I wonder how many liberals know this out dress up differently.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Foxsteak
I suggest we build a wall and Scotland shall pay for it. https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlP2ms0eUc5nlHG/giphy.gif

Flyattractor

They already tried that...

https://www.rabbies.com/application/files/6014/8164/2643/HADSB_05_697_X_448.jpg

I think Trump could do better.

RHaggis

Naw, spent all oor money on heroin and Irn Bru.

Rockydonovang
Ah the users on this forum aware that being "liberal" isn't as simple as being left or right?

Sable
Deflection noted

Flyattractor
"Liberals" are not the true concern. It is the "Leftist Progressives" that we should be concerned about.

They are the TRUE Threat to Western Civilization.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Ah the users on this forum aware that being "liberal" isn't as simple as being left or right?

That would be classic liberalism you are referring to. What we have these days is some ungodly mutated form of liberalism that is more or less unique to those on the left. It has now become something where they value diversity in everything except where it matters the most: diversity of thought.

It doesn't help matters that the media, etc. spoon feed us stories featuring liberals and their views and ignore stories that contradict their narrative. Jimmy Kimmels Vegas gun rant was among the top trending videos on youtube before it had even 200k views. Louder with Crowders expose on Antifa never made it onto the top trending list and it got over 1.5 million views.

Flyattractor
Its called The Leftist Progressive Movement.
The Fascist Alt Left arm of Liberalism.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/lzeux1e.jpg

Flyattractor
Those that are Truly deserving of Reparations.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/lzeux1e.jpg
Except that racism didn't end with the winning of the civil war.

It's dishonest to suggest the more recent movements are just separate isolated events rather than a single movement that's brought us closer to equality over time.

Surtur

It's dishonest to suggest the more recent movements are just separate isolated events rather than a single movement that's brought us closer to equality over time.

Lol well it needs to be pointed out it is just a meme. Though it doesn't say racism ended with the civil war, it says slavery did.

The occurrence this thread is about is yet another example of BLM acting obnoxious as f*ck.

Flyattractor

Yes. We should have made sure to wipe out all the Democrats after the war...thus making sure Racism was never allowed to take root in the world.

Sadly we showed mercy to those Unholy hate filled monsters .

A lesson truly learned.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. We should have made sure to wipe out all the Democrats after the war...thus making sure Racism was never allowed to take root in the world.

Sadly we showed mercy to those Unholy hate filled monsters .

A lesson truly learned.
Well, I suppose we should wipe out conservatives who were more likely to oppose civil rights in the 60's than democrats?

Flyattractor
Well, I suppose we should wipe out conservatives who were more likely to oppose civil rights in the 60's than democrats?

Ohhhh You don't know your HISTORY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

But then I am sure you went to College.

Rockydonovang
Lol well it needs to be pointed out it is just a meme. Though it doesn't say racism ended with the civil war, it says slavery did.

I was referring to the "end of story" part of the meme.

Also, I feel there's an important asterix to add here:
The civil war was about protecting the union, not ending slavery. The union became anti-slavery because taking away slaves who the south depended on so that they could fight for the north was mainly because it would, and did, turn the tide of the war which Lincoln's general's had managed to fck up because of internal disputes regarding slavery.

Prior to the war, Lincoln both privately and publicly denounced blacks as lesser than whites and at best was hoping for an eventual emancipation that likely involved salves being shipped off and left to their own devices in Africa.

This is one topic where I'm especially knowledgeable since I extensively researched Lincoln when writing a generally pro-Lincoln paper about him.

cdtm

1. Agreed about racism.

2. I don't believe these riots are only about racism. Even if the rioters think it is.

About the only good liberal activists have done is let poor minorites realize how ****ed they are, stirred the pot constantly, and profited off their anger.

Sad thing is, the white bigots make it easy for them. Poor racists vs poor blacks is easy money if you're in the yellow journalism business..

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
1. Agreed about racism.

2. I don't believe these riots are only about racism. Even if the rioters think it is.

About the only good liberal activists have done is let poor minorites realize how ****ed they are, stirred the pot constantly, and profited off their anger.

Sad thing is, the white bigots make it easy for them. Poor racists vs poor blacks is easy money if you're in the yellow journalism business..

That is the bizarre thing. The black community has more or less stayed loyal to the democrats, despite not really having any valid reasons to do so anymore.

Flyattractor
Their reason is to keep voting democrat no matter what.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by cdtm

Well, virtually every movement ever has had alterior motives at play.

Not that rioting is good.

Rockydonovang
That is the bizarre thing. The black community has more or less stayed loyal to the democrats, despite not really having any valid reasons to do so anymore.
Likely because Democrats provided stronger support for civil rights than Republicans did.

This isn't to say they were purely motivated by having a good heart, or they were completely non-racist, though that's true of likely any equality movement ever.

Flyattractor
Yes. Blacks have most def Prospered under Democrat Rule.
Their Families are in shambles, their neighborhoods and cities are literal hell on earth and they are all but enslaved to the welfare system run by said democrats.

Its Good Times all around

Surtur
Likely because Democrats provided stronger support for civil rights than Republicans did.

This isn't to say they were purely motivated by having a good heart, or they were completely non-racist, though that's true of likely any equality movement ever.

But how do they not see they are being manipulated and the Dems are pursuing those causes mainly to get their votes? That is part of the reason why they always seem to be very quick to label someone a racist even when they aren't being racist. As long as they can convince minorities that the conservative side is filled mostly with racists these groups will continue to vote democrat no matter how bad the situations in their communities get.

They know there were a lot of people who voted for Trump merely because they can't stand Hilary. This is why some people try to spin it and equate a vote for Trump as essentially a vote in support of the racist qualities they perceive him to have.

Rockydonovang
But how do they not see they are being manipulated and the Dems are pursuing those causes mainly to get their votes?

That applies to most politicians, anywhere in the world. That's how a republic is supposed to work. You do what the people want in order to gain reelection. If that's manipulation, then the vast majority of laws passed by anyone would count as manipulation.
That is part of the reason why they always seem to be very quick to label someone a racist even when they aren't being racist.
Maybe....just maybe....they say someone's racist because there are racist undertones in what they say?
There's no need for exaggeration here. It's not "always", and there's plenty of cases where people are calling people racist for being racist.

Also, don't take this personally, but what you just said about black people being easily manipulated can very reasonably taken to have implicit racist undertones.

You imply the vast majority of black people are supporting democrats because they're being gullible, rather than considering that Republicans may not be doing a good enough job to earn their votes.

Why should we assume that minorities are being dumb when they vote overwhelmingly in favor of democrats? Why would we not assume white people are just being dumb when they vote overwhelmingly in favor of republicans?

Generalizations like the one you're making does absolutely no good for discussion. If you feel there are democratic policies which are specifically hurting black people, then be specific, don't make a sweeping generalization that black people are voting for democrats rather than republicans because they're gullible.
As long as they can convince minorities that the conservative side is filled mostly with racists these groups will continue to vote democrat no matter how bad the situations in their communities get.

Again, if black people favor democrats over republicans, there's a good chance it's at least partially because republican policy would hurt black people more than democratic policy.

Also, at the moment, Republicans control all the branches of the government. If things get worse, they should bear the brunt of the blame.
They know there were a lot of people who voted for Trump merely because they can't stand Hilary. This is why some people try to spin it and equate a vote for Trump as essentially a vote in support of the racist qualities they perceive him to have.
What does racism have to do with hating Hillary?

And there's no denying that part of Trump's support came from racists, just as part of Hilarly's support likely came for people who are genuinely "extreme leftists".

The problem with political discussion today is instead of being specific, we look at things and discuss things way to broadly, rather than getting at what matters the most regarding policy, the details.

godemperortrump
'Classical Liberalism' is just gayer libertarianism

Surtur
Lol but...no, there are not racist undertones in every single thing they scream racism about. Sean Spicer told a reporter to stop nodding her head. But because she was female and black they screamed sexism and racism. It wasn't either of those things. Trump talks about making America great or about how great western civilization is and..."racist dog whistles!" is the moronic response.

That one guy, I forget his name, but he owned Jim Acosta when that imbecile brought up "herp derp but there is nothing about speaking english on the statue of liberty". During that encounter he used the word cosmopolitan. The media seized upon it also a racist "dog whistle" because of the anti-semitic origins or something. But...the guy who said it is Jewish lol. And side note dear god that shows you where some on the left are at, when they thin saying something isn't written on a statue is a valid defense.

And no, saying a group of people get manipulated is not racist lol. If I said their race was the reason they are manipulated you could shout racism.

It's because the democrats know who to pander to. They paint the other side as racist so they can continue to get votes. Anyone falling for that is dumb as hell, regardless of race.

Rockydonovang
Lol but...no, there are not racist undertones in every single thing they scream racism about.

That's a strawman Surt. Nobody said that every time some accuses someone else of racism, there's racism involved.
Sean Spicer told a reporter to stop nodding her head. But because she was female and black they screamed sexism and racism. It wasn't either of those things. Trump talks about making America great or about how great western civilization is and..."racist dog whistles!" is the moronic response.

Uh, whether or not that's racism or sexism, telling a reporter to stop nodding is fcking retarded. And the response is fairly understandable when that's sh!t that sexists and racists have historically done. I'm not sure why you're more worried anout the word "racist" than the fact that someone who speaks for the president feels it's appropriate to try and control what people do.
That one guy, I forget his name, but he owned Jim Acosta when that imbecile brought up "herp derp but there is nothing about speaking english on the statue of liberty". During that encounter he used the word cosmopolitan. The media seized upon it also a racist "dog whistle" because of the anti-semitic origins or something. But...the guy who said it is Jewish lol. And side note dear god that shows you where some on the left are at, when they thin saying something isn't written on a statue is a valid defense.

That isn't racism bro. How about we stop cherrypicking anecdotal evidence?
And no, saying a group of people get manipulated is not racist lol. If I said their race was the reason they are manipulated you could shout racism.

Saying an entire race of people are just being gullible when they vote democratic smacks of implicit racism. You're broadly painting all black people as gullible dudes who are being manipulated.

I I was to say that Republicans are just manipulating white people to vote for them, would you be ok with that?

Don't generalize.
It's because the democrats know who to pander to. They paint the other side as racist so they can continue to get votes. Anyone falling for that is dumb as hell, regardless of race.
You know, instead of putting al the blame on democrats, maybe conservatives should consider adopting more policies that help black people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.