Dark Empire Palpatine (The_Tempest) vs. Emperor Valkorion (XSUPREMEXSKILLZ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSkywalker0

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll be posting the opener, hopefully some time this weekend, (which, for me, is between Saturday and Monday).

Good luck, Gideon. thumb up

The_Tempest
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll be posting the opener, hopefully some time this weekend, (which, for me, is between Saturday and Monday).

thumb up

Good luck, Gideon. thumb up

Likewise.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How many posts do you want this debate to extend? 3? 5? Infinite?

godemperortrump
I cannot wait.

The_Tempest
How many posts do you want this debate to extend? 3? 5? Infinite?

Good question. I've only ever made as many posts as I deemed necessary to labor the point.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I just don't want this to become a war of attrition, is all.

I guess we'll have to settle for "as many posts as necessary."

The_Tempest
I just don't want this to become a war of attrition, is all.

I guess we'll have to settle for "as many posts as necessary."

Neither of us is the sort of person to post ad nauseam.

Azronger
RIP Valkorion.

This will be one of the most one-sided godstomps in KMC history. Words cannot describe the the complete massacre, the sheer bloodbath that His Excellency will deliver in His Imperial Majesty's name.

godemperortrump
Originally posted by Azronger
RIP Valkorion.

This will be one of the most one-sided godstomps in KMC history. Words cannot describe the the complete massacre, the sheer bloodbath that His Excellency will deliver in His Imperial Majesty's name.

https://media.tenor.com/images/f5f845c7148c9e391c87b4294838346c/tenor.gif

MythLord
Christ, this keeps happening and the Valkorion brigade keeps failing. They're just like the actual Valkorion: Fail. Come back to life. Fail. Come back to life in a new form, convince everyone they're OP and they ain't gonna fail this time. Fail again.

Anyways, good luck to the both of you. thumb up

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
Christ, this keeps happening and the Valkorion brigade keeps failing. They're just like the actual Valkorion: Fail. Come back to life. Fail. Come back to life in a new form, convince everyone they're OP and they ain't gonna fail this time. Fail again.

Anyways, good luck to the both of you. thumb up

Lol that's actually true. It goes hand in hand with ILS' theory about debaters reflecting the characters they support. Valkorion is fails over and over and so do his supporters. Sheev is a total success, though, as are the Sheevites thumb up

AncientPower
The Valkorion brigades keeps failing? Funny way of saying that the arguments for Valkorion get stronger all the time.

But I guess the Sheevites need a respite from how laughably insignificant Palpatine is about to become with TLJ out in two months.

Almost feel sorry, almost.

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by AncientPower
The Valkorion brigades keeps failing? Funny way of saying that the arguments for Valkorion get stronger all the time.

But I guess the Sheevites need a respite from how laughably insignificant Palpatine is about to become with TLJ out in two months.

The highlights of your life is actually when a non canon video game character does powerful stuff. That\s just sad lol.

MythLord

Yeah, just like Vitiate they keep getting stronger, but they keep failing.

Azronger
Getting stronger and failing repeatedly aren't mutually exclusive

Unbowed
Would that the "sheevites" all had but a single neck.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Unbowed
Would that the "sheevites" all had but a single neck.

Which makes your own comparative lack of sexual experience* all the more distressing, I'm sure.

*time spent with your uncles notwithstanding.

slayne
Good luck, all.

Also Temp that was ****ing savage

Unbowed
If a "sheevite" was in a room with with Hillary Clinton and Steven Paddock and I had a gun with only two bullets, I'd shoot the "sheevite" twice.

Then I'd go and bang Tempest's mom while his father filmed us from the corner.

MythLord
You've turned "trying too hard" into an art form.

Darth Thor

I remember people claiming the same thing before Episode 7 came out.

Instead all that happened was the whole of KOTOR and Valk all became rendered Non Canon.

Unbowed
Originally posted by MythLord
You've turned "trying too hard" into an art form.
Why thank you. If you hadn't spent all that time majoring in genderqueer non-binary studies, you could have done it yourself.

Now stop cheerleading for another man, short-pants.

The_Tempest
Charting your descent into impotent nerd!rage and shitposting has been delightful:

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/unbowed_zpslkjnwjz3.png

I'm not sure which is more damaged: your fragile psyche (courtesy of yours truly), or your uncle-sundered anus. Does it hurt you more to think... or sit? mmm

Unbowed
I do appreciate your concern. And how you obsessively stalk me across the board. To be honest these have been trying times. Knowing someone spends that much time and effort on little old me is a comfort.

FreshestSlice
I'm not saying Tempest doesn't obsessively stalk you. I'm just saying that you came to a thread he was debating in, while making no points, and that's a response to him so you're the one who initiated.

ChocolateMuesli
unbowed won

The_Tempest
Originally posted by YouBowed
I do appreciate your concern. And how you obsessively stalk me across the board. To be honest these have been trying times. Knowing someone spends that much time and effort on little old me is a comfort.

I'm thoughtful that way. And on the contrary, you spend your days on KMC shitposting in random Sheev threads, bleating for my attention. I'm merely granting purpose to an otherwise lonely existence. It's like cosmic charity. stoned

i really am amazing

Unbowed
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
unbowed won
Come on, who even thinks in these terms? I genuinely feel he's a nice guy. The way he follows me around, his cute little push-pull games. I used to do that myself, in kindergarten. Pull a girl by her ponytail and then act like I didn't like her.

Go ahead Tempest, keep negging me. That pick-up seminar you took is bound to pay off one of these days. cool

Unbowed
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I'm thoughtful that way. And on the contrary, you spend your days on KMC shitposting in random Sheev threads, bleating for my attention. I'm merely granting purpose to an otherwise lonely existence. It's like cosmic charity. stoned

i really am amazing

Unbowed
Date Registered: Nov 26th, 2013
Total Posts: 367

The_Tempest
Date Registered: Sep 15th, 2012
Total Posts: 11082

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

MythLord
Why thank you. If you hadn't spent all that time majoring in genderqueer non-binary studies, you could have done it yourself.

At least I have a diploma. :3

Also, kek for calling me out on that stupid SJW bullsh!t, despite you being the most triggered person in this thread. :3

Now stop cheerleading for another man, short-pants.

Not cheerleading for another man so much as noting how cringey you are. :3

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by The_Tempest
It's like cosmic charity. stoned

You're a trash excuse for a sith lord bro

Azronger
Should we place bets on how many of Temp's posts it'll take for Skillz to concede? Normally I'd wager a one-shot but seeing as Temp's modus operandi isn't a wall of text but rather a meticulous probing offensive, I'd say two or three.

ChocolateMuesli
Stop with the latin bro it's cringe asf

Fated Xtasy
Damn, Tempest in action? Against the younger, rising star?

Good luck to you both, gents.

The Merchant
All hail Sheev.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The post is shaping up to be longer than I thought it was gonna be (but still not too long). I might not be able to finish it by tonight, and I have to go on my Kairos retreat tomorrow, and I won't be back till Friday. sad

The_Tempest
mmm

If you spent more time forming the argument and less time trying to contact writers, you wouldn't miss your deadlines, fam.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't do that sort of stuff.

AncientPower
*cough*

Skillz, don't be Syn.

Azronger
Lord Tempest exceeded my expectations. He zero-shot.

Sinious
Originally posted by Azronger
Lord Tempest exceeded my expectations. He zero-shot. LOL thumb up

Maybe we should change this to TPM Sheev to make it less intimidating for DarthSky and Skillz?

Azronger
Or maybe 17-year-old Sheev before he met Hego Damask? I'd say that'd be a quite even fight.

Sinious

Azronger
None, guy got mindraped by a smuggler lmao. Plagueis would destroy him.

Sinious

Haschwalth
What evidence suggests Plagueis's Tp is anywhere near Vitiates let alone Valkorians.

Ursumeles
r u srs

Azronger
Originally posted by Haschwalth
What evidence suggests Plagueis's Tp is anywhere near Vitiates let alone Valkorians.

Not getting mindraped by smugglers, for one.

TenebrousWay
Who can guarantee that the smuggler doesn't have GOAT TP? In fact, he so GOAT he probably mindfvcked everyone to forget they were mindfvcked in the mythos.

DarthAnt66
People forgetting UnuThul couldn't TP Han Solo.

quanchi112
?

Rebel95
Do these debates ever actually happen? The only one I recall is the Vader vs Revan debate between Ant and Ellimist

Rebel95
Btw, what ever happened to that guy?

quanchi112
Ellimist had a meltdown or something.

Azronger
He's busy with college I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.