Has Trump Derangement Syndrome Usurped Liberal Beliefs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
It seems the left is becoming more unhinged. They are willing to forgo their "beliefs" of non violent ways. Attacking the President on his weight, hair, skin color, hands, genitals. Attacking his wife and 11 year old son.

Has Trump Derangement Syndrome exposed progressives as a hypocritical ideology? Have their years of trying to say it's not right to attack others on looks been a farce and only kept in reservation when they need them?

Surtur
I think it would be hard for someone to argue that Trump hasn't brought out the very worst in some on the left. They were so triggered by Trump they could no longer contain their true selves.

https://i.imgur.com/gSmbFI8.jpg

Raisen
yes

Afro Cheese
Sable, stop making so many damn threads bro.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Sable, stop making so many damn threads bro.

Lets see...yep. That pretty much covers all of those rules in that pic Surt put up...

Afro Cheese
how so?

Flyattractor
how so?

1. BELIEVING You have the Right to Control Other Peoples Lives. * You telling Stable to stop posting such things.

2. Believing You have the Right to never hear others opinions *You don't like the Opinion that Stable was sharing, and thus you want him to stop.

3. Believing that when you are Offended Others have to care. . *You were offended by Stables Opinion and expect him to feel bad about it.

4. Believing that there are 2 sets of rules. One for you and one for everyone else.
*You demand that Stable change to make you happy.

LIBERAL TO THE CORE!

rolling on floor laughing

Bashar Teg
im more concerned with all the micropenis rage syndrome (Mrs.) demonstrated by trumpers

Flyattractor
Bashy admits to being fascinated by Trumper Penis.

Yep.. I aint surprised.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bashy admits to being fascinated by Trumper Penis.

Yep.. I aint surprised.

Be nice to him, we don't want another 30 page meltdown.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Be nice to him, we don't want another 30 page meltdown.

What if we kept it down to a 15 page meltdown?

Surtur

What if we kept it down to a 15 page meltdown?

Well I was being kind, the meltdown lasted for more than 30 pages.

Sable
Lol to the people who answered no

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Well I was being kind, the meltdown lasted for more than 30 pages.

Good thing Bashy don't do drugs like He accuses others of doing...becausse imagine how long His rants would be then!?

Originally posted by Sable

I wonder who they could be?

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable

I would love to hear the rationalization for voting no, but I'm doubting we ever will.

Flyattractor
OH I am sure they will have an answer...and if Bashy Answers... I am sure it will involve a certain ... SOMEONE'S PENIS!!!!!

Surtur
I can't even see what other excuse people would give to explain the derangement we are seeing. Hell they went from "Confederate statues are bad" to "Dr. Seuss is racist" in a disturbingly short amount of time.

Flyattractor
The Left is set on UTTERLY DESTROYING Western Culture. So they can REPLACE it with their Political Religious Dogma.

LEFTIST FASCISM IS HERE!!!!!

Afro Cheese
1. BELIEVING You have the Right to Control Other Peoples Lives. * You telling Stable to stop posting such things.

2. Believing You have the Right to never hear others opinions *You don't like the Opinion that Stable was sharing, and thus you want him to stop.

3. Believing that when you are Offended Others have to care. . *You were offended by Stables Opinion and expect him to feel bad about it.

4. Believing that there are 2 sets of rules. One for you and one for everyone else.
*You demand that Stable change to make you happy.

LIBERAL TO THE CORE!

rolling on floor laughing None of what you just said is true.

My statement to Sable was a mere suggestion. I was looking through the threads in this section and it seems like most of them are his. Then I see pointless threads like this and figured I would say something. I'm not telling him to stop posting threads. I'm saying it seems like quantity over quality to me and I would suggest trying to go in the other direction. I would rather see a few high-quality threads with a lot of potential for discussion than a million threads that are just designed to take jabs at the other side of the political aisle. Whether he takes that advice is entirely up to him.

Also, it has nothing to do with me being offended or not liking his opinion. You're just so politically charged that you interpret any criticism in that way.

Afro Cheese
Just noticed he's been banned. I don't think that was necessary.

Surtur

Indeed, especially when the reason given is "he's a sock" and yet other socks are allowed to post here.

Flyattractor
Yep. Looks like the old Mod Raptor Fuhrer had to let everyone know that they are not welcome on KMC if you don't vote the correct way.

Oh well, I guess that means Bashy and Robbie can come back into the light more often.

cdtm

Sable's profile says "female".

And the name Sable is probably after the famous WWE woman wrestler.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
im more concerned with all the micropenis rage syndrome (Mrs.) demonstrated by trumpers

I think it would be hard for someone to argue that Trump hasn't brought out the very worst in some on the Right. They were so inspired by Trump's vileness they could no longer contain their true selves.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I think it would be hard for someone to argue that Trump hasn't brought out the very worst in some on the Right. They were so inspired by Trump's vileness they could no longer contain their true selves.

^^^Flattered you'd copy me thumb up

Robtard
Um, the "Trump has brought the worst out in some" point isn't anything new, sport. In fact, Clinton mentioned it during the election and you flipped the eff out. eg Her "deplorables" comment.

But I'm glad you think you invented something original and feel proud about your pretend win thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Um, the "Trump has brought the worst out in some" point isn't anything new, sport. In fact, Clinton mentioned it during the election and you flipped the eff out. eg Her "deplorables" comment.

But I'm glad you think you invented something original and feel proud about your pretend win thumb up

Oh Rob, the irony of this statement is epic thumb up

Bashar Teg
irony(n): some weird way of conceding an argument without admitting it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
irony(n): some weird way of conceding an argument without admitting it.

So, does that apply to all the times you and Rob have used the word?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.