Darth Zannah vs Mace Windu (Force Battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

godemperortrump
Who wins and why?

Rockydonovang
The one who can compete with Sidious wrecks

godemperortrump
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
The one who can compete with Sidious wrecks
How does Mace wreck exactly? How does he cope with her sorcery?

DarthAnt66
Because Zannah's sorcery isn't going to work against any remotely stable and powerful Force-user that she doesn't have knowledge on already.

Kurk
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Because Zannah's sorcery isn't going to work against any remotely stable and powerful Force-user that she doesn't have knowledge on already.

deathslash
Because Zannah's sorcery isn't going to work against any remotely stable and powerful Force-user that she doesn't have knowledge on already. my man.

Haschwalth

Rockydonovang
Zannah isn't getting the opportunity for sorcercy anyway given how utterly outclassed she is as a combatant. And yes, someone bordering on the level of, and who can factually compete with, Sidious would utterly outclass the second member of the banite line.

Azronger
Windu doesn't have the feats to resist her, although he logically should be capable of it given his immense power edge over her. He could just ragdoll her.

darthbane77
Windu, good fight.

carthage
Windu easily

Fated Xtasy

Not that I disagree, but she never knew anything about Bane's fear and demons tho...

I mean, it doesn't seem like Bane to just let her know all of his weaknesses. So..?

If anything Bane had a substantial advantage by, ya know, being the one who encouraged her into delving into Illusions, and even studied Zannah's source material too. I'm not saying Windu doesn't have substantial willpower, I'm just saying that he isn't in the exact same situation as Bane tbh.

DarthAnt66
You cannot penetrate the deep recesses of someone's mind without having to overcome their innate Force wall defending it, which is a representation of their full potential.

In the case of Zannah vs Bane, it appears Zannah's applicable power, charged over a period of time, was more potent than Bane's potential power, and thus was successful.

For Zannah's sorcery to work vs Mace, her applicable power needs to overcome Mace's potential power.

She is not even more powerful than standard Mace, let alone hypothetical potential Mace (such as perhaps him vs Sidious). She will definitely fail to affect him and lose.

Rockydonovang
Mace ragdolls

BlueTiger1144
You cannot penetrate the deep recesses of someone's mind without having to overcome their innate Force wall defending it, which is a representation of their full potential.

In the case of Zannah vs Bane, it appears Zannah's applicable power, charged over a period of time, was more potent than Bane's potential power, and thus was successful.

For Zannah's sorcery to work vs Mace, her applicable power needs to overcome Mace's potential power.

She is not even more powerful than standard Mace, let alone hypothetical potential Mace (such as perhaps him vs Sidious). She will definitely fail to affect him and lose.

How much more powerful is Mace than her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.