Jiren runs a comic gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Ursumeles
Warm-Up: Galactus
Round one: IG Thanos
Round two: Death of the Endless
Round three: Molecule Man
Round four: PR Beyonder
Boss: Michael & Lucifer

Bonus: Goku, Zen-Oh and Jiren vs The Glory, The Presence and The Endless

carver9
It depends on how you view Jiren the. If their powers work on him or not. Let's put it like this. Jiren IS powerful enough to get the first hit off of anyone here. How that hit is viewed depends on you all. I think Jiren first hit (which he will get on anyone here) would massacre/outright destroy anyone here.

Ursumeles
How does Jiren massacre PR Beyonder?
What about the bonus?

cdtm
Superman beats Jiren.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beats warm-up convincingly. Gets utterly stomped at 1.

carver9
Originally posted by Ursumeles
How does Jiren massacre PR Beyonder?
What about the bonus?

I don't think Beyonder power would work on Jiren since Jiren is above Beyonder.

Ursumeles
Based on what is Jiren > PR Beyonder, though?

cdtm
Based on the same reasoning Goku is greater then Superman. Carver's imagination.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
I think Jiren first hit (which he will get on anyone here) would massacre/outright destroy anyone here. laughing out loud

Stops dead hard at Thanos.

cdtm
Damn right.

WITH the gauntlet is overkill. thumb up stick out tongue

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Warm-Up: Galactus
Round one: IG Thanos
Round two: Death of the Endless
Round three: Molecule Man
Round four: PR Beyonder
Boss: Michael & Lucifer

Bonus: Goku, Zen-Oh and Jiren vs The Glory, The Presence and The Endless
Stops at the warm up and becomes a herald of galactus.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by NemeBro
laughing out loud

Stops dead hard at Thanos. But shaking a INFINITE dimension!

NemeBro
So just to be here, you would have to be a child-molesting retard to think Jiren would not only beat PR Beyonder, but would kill him in one punch.

carver9
Jiren clears.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NemeBro
So just to be here, you would have to be a child-molesting retard to think Jiren would not only beat PR Beyonder, but would kill him in one punch.

thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by carver9
Jiren clears. thumb up
Explain it to our friends buddy

Inedian
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beats warm-up convincingly. Gets utterly stomped at 1.

thumb up

NewGuy01
I wouldn't even give him round 1 unless Galactus is completely famished. At full power it wouldn't even be a contest.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by NemeBro
So just to be here, you would have to be a child-molesting retard to think Jiren would not only beat PR Beyonder, but would kill him in one punch.

A bit harsh but yes. The same is true for Thanos with the IG.... I mean Thanos himself has such a great durability against energy attacks that he would defeat the entire DB Super Torunament cast...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I wouldn't even give him round 1 unless Galactus is completely famished. At full power it wouldn't even be a contest.

Huh? How?

playa1258
Gets stomped at 1.

Too much hax.

Inedian
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I wouldn't even give him round 1 unless Galactus is completely famished. At full power it wouldn't even be a contest.

LB Galactus would take Jiren out.

carver9
Nope. Now that's a lie.

cdtm
I see the confusion.

He means he'd beat Jiren, not date him.

NemeBro
lol

Inedian
Originally posted by cdtm
I see the confusion.

He means he'd beat Jiren, not date him.

smile

Dark-Kenshin
Galactus could transmute Jiren into an icecream cone (and not the kind that can fight back, as with Vegito) with but a thought if CIS is off. There's only so much having a big power level can accomplish outside the DBS verse . Mismatch of epic proportions

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
A bit harsh but yes. The same is true for Thanos with the IG.... I mean Thanos himself has such a great durability against energy attacks that he would defeat the entire DB Super Torunament cast... Doesn't even need any energy attacks of his own. The versatility of power cosmic and the IG offers an unlimited number of options of dispatching just about anybody with but the slightest of thoughts.

carver9
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Galactus could transmute Jiren into an icecream cone (and not the kind that can fight back, as with Vegito) with but a thought if CIS is off. There's only so much having a big power level can accomplish outside the DBS verse . Mismatch of epic proportions

Galactus gets a hole punched into him and his internals dispersed as soon as the bell ring.

Josh_Alexander
Giren doesn't even pass Galactus.

If he does he definetly dies at 2.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258
Gets stomped at 1.

Too much hax.

Agree.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus gets a hole punched into him and his internals dispersed as soon as the bell ring.

Because a base Goku can totally beat on Galactus with skill like he did a SSJ2.

Not happening.

carver9
Jiren punch a hole clean through Galactus with ease.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9
Jiren punch a hole clean through Galactus with ease.

How could he punch a hole through Galactus?

cdtm
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
How could he punch a hole through Galactus?

Don't ask, you'll get sucked into his world.

carver9
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
How could he punch a hole through Galactus?

The same way Beta Ray Bill did except Jiren would do it much easier. Jiren is more powerful than Galactus. A person who knew Galactus more than anyone on KMC (the same person who made Galactus respect thread on KMC) said that Beerus would destroy Galactus with ease. I trust his opinion over any non DBZ fan on KMC and Jiren is more powerful than Beerus. Jiren kills Galactus with ease.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9
The same way Beta Ray Bill did except Jiren would do it much easier. Jiren is more powerful than Galactus. A person who knew Galactus more than anyone on KMC (the same person who made Galactus respect thread on KMC) said that Beerus would destroy Galactus with ease. I trust his opinion over any non DBZ fan on KMC and Jiren is more powerful than Beerus. Jiren kills Galactus with ease.

Okay. I know which road you will take! Galactus<Bills<Jiren just because it's known among the Gods that there was a mortal that defeated one of the Gods.

Now, the issue is although all things point at Jiren being that mortal it isn't certain. It could be him it couldn't.

Even if Jiren did beat his God of Destruction, it still doesn't mean he is OVER Bills. Since Universe 11 God of Destruction could be < powerful than Universe 7 God of Destruction.

Even if Jiren>Galactus i completely disagree with Bills> Galactus.

But this thread doesn't concern Bills so...I would have to discuss that on another thread.

Now responding to Beta Ray Bill I don't remember that comic well.....But if my memory doesn't fails me Galactus was VERY STARVED in that movie.

Now as i said, i don't remember well. Could you post some panels or the issue of that comic so i can read it?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus and Jiren are both above Galactus. Galactus never brings his haxx to bear in a fight, and Beerus seems to be capable of nullifying all kinds of energies (at a universe-busting scale, too,) and Jiren is implied to be beyond time haxx by Vados + Supreme Kai. I don't see Galactus being able to tank destroyer energy, nor do I see Galactus being able to take down a dude who can literally kill him with his glare.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus and Jiren are both above Galactus. Galactus never brings his haxx to bear in a fight, and Beerus seems to be capable of nullifying all kinds of energies (at a universe-busting scale, too,) and Jiren is implied to be beyond time haxx by Vados + Supreme Kai. I don't see Galactus being able to tank destroyer energy, nor do I see Galactus being able to take down a dude who can literally kill him with his glare.

Here is where I disagree.

I believe Beerus would defeat a Starved Galactus.

But a well nourished Galactus would stomp Beerus.

The problem with Beerus here are his feats. While Yes it's obvious he could destroy Worlds. Galactus could too.

Also Galactus has matter manipulation, energy manipulation. He also possesses the Power Cosmic. Which is basically the most powerful form of Energy.

Simply based on appearances and feats Galactus has shown more than what Bills and Jiren have.

We really haven't seen Jiren's true potential.

I doubt Jiren could kill Galactus with his eyes honestly.

950Killer
WTF is this?!

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

The problem with Beerus here are his feats. While Yes it's obvious he could destroy Worlds. Galactus could too.
I mean, Beerus can destroy Universes, and not only planets.

950Killer
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I mean, Beerus can destroy Universes, and not only planets.

When did Beerus destroyed a Universe?

cdtm
Never.

Superman has more claim as a universe buster then Beerus does.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes. smile

In the most recent display of hakai, (or hakai energy) in DBS Episode 95, we see Golden Frieza huffing and puffing after harnessing the bit of Destruction energy that Sidra afforded the assassin. Base Goku was completely incapable of escaping the energy ball. Beerus proceeds to literally blow away the Destruction ball with no effort whatsoever. Some things to note:

1. Golden Frieza is on par with SSJB Goku.

2. SSJB Goku as of episode 95 is FAR more powerful than SSG Goku, who is a universe buster.

3. Beerus also threatened to hakai Goku in episode 78.

4. In one of the earlier episodes, Whis states, "ghost or not, there is nothing Beerus-Sama can't destroy." While obviously hyperbole, it's pretty clear this applies to the likes of Goku.

5. Although the manga and anime are seperate, it's worth noting that SSJB Goku, who's far weaker than Beerus, was able to use the hakai technique to erase Merged Zamasu, who's far more powerful than SSJG Goku, who again is a universe buster.

Galactus, while immensely powerful and durable, isn't exactly invincible. He was briefly put out of commission by an all-out attack from Odin, got completely oneshotted by 3 merged Celestials (Galactus in this instance was amped beyond his usual levels, too,) and is usually implied to be casually multi-galaxy at best.

Beerus, on the other hand, has multiple casually universal feats, such as:

1. While suppressed, his fists colliding with SSJG Goku's were sending out shockwaves capable of incinerating the entire universe.

2. While suppressed, his ki blast vs Goku's kamehameha were doing the same.

3. Later in the fight, a super-dense energy ball capable of annihilating the entire universe is formed, and Beerus and Goku are constantly powering up and pushing this energy ball towards each other. Beerus proceeds to casually nullify the universe-busting ball.

4. Vados states that Beerus and Champa fighting would mean "annihilation" for universes 6 and 7.

5. In the manga, there is a flashback to Beerus and Champa fighting, and they both casually raise ki balls to attack each other that would have destroyed the universe. Whis and Vados knock them out.

6. In the baseball episode, it's shown that Beerus and Champa would have destroyed the universe were it not for Whis and Vados stopping them.

So, yeah. Hakai. smile

950Killer
Assumptions/Character Statements < Actual feats.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So Beyonder never destroyed a single universe? Galactus and Odin blowing up galaxies is just a cruel joke? We never see any of that happen, after all.

Fact of the matter is, if Elder Kai, Whis, the narrator, and Goku/Beerus are claiming they were throwing around universal energies, they were probably throwing around universal energies.

And we visibly see the universe-busting waves reach the Kaioshin Realm, which is outside of the mortal universe. Suppressed Beerus is universal.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I mean, Beerus can destroy Universes, and not only planets.

He destroyed a Galaxy once if am not mistaken.

Beerus has never seen doing such a thing...

Also let's not remember that Galactus still possesses the Ultimate Nullifier....So..

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So Beyonder never destroyed a single universe? Galactus and Odin blowing up galaxies is just a cruel joke? We never see any of that happen, after all.

Fact of the matter is, if Elder Kai, Whis, the narrator, and Goku/Beerus are claiming they were throwing around universal energies, they were probably throwing around universal energies.

And we visibly see the universe-busting waves reach the Kaioshin Realm, which is outside of the mortal universe. Suppressed Beerus is universal.

Now the thing is this.

How big is DB's universe?

Because we can't really compare one universe with another just like that...

DB's universe can be as big as one of Marvel's galaxies.

Just like we see it with DB's Multiverse...DB's multiverse is comprised of 13 universes..whereas Marvel's and DC's universe is comprised of 100s if not 1000's of universes and realities.

Galactus is considered a Universal force too. Galactus could destroy a universe.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
He destroyed a Galaxy once if am not mistaken.

Beerus has never seen doing such a thing...

Also let's not remember that Galactus still possesses the Ultimate Nullifier....So.. This Galactus without the UN.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Now the thing is this.

How big is DB's universe?

Because we can't really compare one universe with another just like that...

DB's universe can be as big as one of Marvel's galaxies.

Just like we see it with DB's Multiverse...DB's multiverse is comprised of 13 universes..whereas Marvel's and DC's universe is comprised of 100s if not 1000's of universes and realities.

Galactus is considered a Universal force too. Galactus could destroy a universe.
the DBS mortal universe has billions upon billions of galaxies, just like a marvel universe . DB has 12 universes, along with the world of void, Zen-Ohs realm, and countless alternate dimensions. It's not as big as the marvel multiverse, but the fact that Zen-Oh can destroy the DB Cosmos in an instant, effortlessly, makes me think he's Multiversal.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
the DBS mortal universe has billions upon billions of galaxies, just like a marvel universe . DB has 12 universes, along with the world of void, Zen-Ohs realm, and countless alternate dimensions. It's not as big as the marvel multiverse, but the fact that Zen-Oh can destroy the DB Cosmos in an instant, effortlessly, makes me think he's Multiversal.

Well i agree just because i don't have real evidence.

Yeah Zeno is multiversal that's clear.

But Zeno's powers are really nothing further from erasing things.

I believe Zeno is more of a kid. Like a baby playing with his toys. If we ever get to see a mature old alien of his type...then we might be talking about true multiversal power.

You know Omni King is multiversal but i don't know if his powers reach even Neigh Omnipotence.

cdtm
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Now the thing is this.

How big is DB's universe?

Because we can't really compare one universe with another just like that...

DB's universe can be as big as one of Marvel's galaxies.

Just like we see it with DB's Multiverse...DB's multiverse is comprised of 13 universes..whereas Marvel's and DC's universe is comprised of 100s if not 1000's of universes and realities.

Galactus is considered a Universal force too. Galactus could destroy a universe.

It's tiny:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/8/8b/DBUniverse_%28SuperExcitingGuides%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20110717111443

Snake Way takes up a lot of that image, and it"s only a million kilometers long.

Plus Goku flew to planet namem without a warp drive. Humans don"t have warp tech, which is why Bulma needed a Namek ship, yet Dr. Briefs simple rocket propulsion system got him there, with no mention of advanced tech beyond a gravity chamber.

Not to mention, each Kaio watch's a mere four quadrants. That all implies a very insanely tiny universe.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by cdtm
It's tiny:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/8/8b/DBUniverse_%28SuperExcitingGuides%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20110717111443

Snake Way takes up a lot of that image, and it"s only a million kilometers long.

Plus Goku flew to planet namem without a warp drive. Humans don"t have warp tech, which is why Bulma needed a Namek ship, yet Dr. Briefs simple rocket propulsion system got him there, with no mention of advanced tech beyond a gravity chamber.

Not to mention, each Kaio watch's a mere four quadrants. That all implies a very insanely tiny universe.

I also think that DB's universe would be smaller than the standard Marvel/DC universe.

Just like their multiverse is.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
CDTM is trolling. The scale of an average DB universe has been retconned to being "endless" and containing billions upon billions of galaxies.

I wish you'd be more objective, cdtm. Maybe I'd support comic characters more often. sad

NewGuy01
Given that DB's universes are visibly finite, and considering that physically traveling between U7 and Zen-Oh's palace was stated to be possible, "endless" is clearly hyperbole. That being said, per the manga, there are at minimum tens of thousands of galaxies in each universe.

To argue that the universes are small, you'd essentially either have to argue that the planets themselves are scaled down, or that the galaxies consist of less systems.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Given that DB's universes are visibly finite, and considering that physically traveling between U7 and Zen-Oh's palace was stated to be possible, "endless" is clearly hyperbole. That being said, per the manga, there are at minimum tens of thousands of galaxies in each universe.

To argue that the universes are small, you'd essentially either have to argue that the planets themselves are scaled down, or that the galaxies consist of less systems.

Well Marvel and DC's universes are considered Infinite.

So i don't know how that compares to 10s of Thousands.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Marvel and DC universes aren't actually infinite in terms of space/mass.

I'd argue the size of the mortal universe in DBZ is about the size of our universe. That's not including Heaven, Hell, the Kaioshin Realm, etc.

Beerus is universal.

carver9
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Okay. I know which road you will take! Galactus<Bills<Jiren just because it's known among the Gods that there was a mortal that defeated one of the Gods.

Now, the issue is although all things point at Jiren being that mortal it isn't certain. It could be him it couldn't.

Even if Jiren did beat his God of Destruction, it still doesn't mean he is OVER Bills. Since Universe 11 God of Destruction could be < powerful than Universe 7 God of Destruction.

Even if Jiren>Galactus i completely disagree with Bills> Galactus.

But this thread doesn't concern Bills so...I would have to discuss that on another thread.

Now responding to Beta Ray Bill I don't remember that comic well.....But if my memory doesn't fails me Galactus was VERY STARVED in that movie.

Now as i said, i don't remember well. Could you post some panels or the issue of that comic so i can read it?

Wait a minute. Did you just say Beta Ray Bill is above Jiren? Please tell me you didn't.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Wait a minute. Did you just say Beta Ray Bill is above Jiren? Please tell me you didn't.

Yeah, Bill only fought a universe ending abstract level being and Thor powered by a multiversal tier Infinity Gem.

Don't troll Carver with facts, Josh! mad

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carver9
Wait a minute. Did you just say Beta Ray Bill is above Jiren? Please tell me you didn't.

He's calling Beerus Bills. That was the name people used to call him.

cdtm
I call Beerus Bills.

carver9
Josh is trolling at this point and you can tell that he hasn't been paying attention to DBS, at all. He have minimum to no knowledge about the show.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by cdtm
I call Beerus Bills.

You also call Superman stronger than Goku. Can't trust that. stick out tongue

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9
Josh is trolling at this point and you can tell that he hasn't been paying attention to DBS, at all. He have minimum to no knowledge about the show.

trolling!?

Specify please.

cdtm
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
trolling!?

Specify please.

Carver speak for:


KsZJKpbEoNE

Carver once argued Hulk beats Odin or Zeus. Seriously. He's batshit insane, all you can do is laugh or you'll cry.

carver9
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
trolling!?

Specify please.

You mentioning the size of the Universe without knowing the facts. We see thousands of Galaxies, possibly millions but yet you say DBS universe is tiny without having a clue of what was said and stated in DBS about the Universe.

You mentioning Beerus power level but forgetting that his power threatened the Universe itself and him and Goku power was traveling through the Universe all the way into other dimension. This exceeds Universal power. Your entire argument has been suspect.

cdtm
laughing

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9
You mentioning the size of the Universe without knowing the facts. We see thousands of Galaxies, possibly millions but yet you say DBS universe is tiny without having a clue of what was said and stated in DBS about the Universe.

You mentioning Beerus power level but forgetting that his power threatened the Universe itself and him and Goku power was traveling through the Universe all the way into other dimension. This exceeds Universal power. Your entire argument has been suspect.

I asked if the universe is comparable to Marvel/DC ones. I didnt state it.

Beerus is universal for his powers are limittednto his universe. He has no influence over other Universes, for thats why each Universe has its God of destruction.

Zeno would be Multiversal for his power is over all the universes.

So no, Beerus isnt Multiversal.

carver9
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I asked if the universe is comparable to Marvel/DC ones. I didnt state it.

Beerus is universal for his powers are limittednto his universe. He has no influence over other Universes, for thats why each Universe has its God of destruction.

Zeno would be Multiversal for his power is over all the universes.

So no, Beerus isnt Multiversal.

Beerus and Goku power was going to destroy the Universe and the dimensions surrounding the Universe. This makes him >>Universal. Then this was from excjange of punches. Threat of your argument, I don't get it. If Beerus wants to destroy someone else Universe, he should be capable of doing so since he has shown Universal power.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9
Beerus and Goku power was going to destroy the Universe and the dimensions surrounding the Universe. This makes him >>Universal. Then this was from excjange of punches. Threat of your argument, I don't get it. If Beerus wants to destroy someone else Universe, he should be capable of doing so since he has shown Universal power.

Universal doesnt mean Multiversal.

Beerus can destroy a Universe doesnt mean he has authorization to Destroy other Universe.

Dormammu could destroy other Universes as well! That doesnt put him on a Multiversal scale, for Dormammu is only allowed to have such power on his Universe.

Should Bills try to destroy Champas universe he could do it. Will he be allowed? No. He isnt the God of Destruction of Universe 6.

SSJGGogeta

cdtm
If the guy with Gogeta in his name is calling this thread spite, "maybe" you should take a step back and reconsider some of your thoughts on Dragon Ball.

Just saying.

SSJGGogeta

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9
You mentioning the size of the Universe without knowing the facts. We see thousands of Galaxies, possibly millions but yet you say DBS universe is tiny without having a clue of what was said and stated in DBS about the Universe.

You mentioning Beerus power level but forgetting that his power threatened the Universe itself and him and Goku power was traveling through the Universe all the way into other dimension. This exceeds Universal power. Your entire argument has been suspect.

Many of the contenders in the Universal Tournament claim to be powerful enough to erase universes yet they can barely destroy that stage!!!


Even the Gods themselves claim to have universal powers yet their powers don't depict them like such!

Maybe under the DBS universe they are "UNIVERSAL" but when compared to the Marvel/DC universe they arent!

That's my whole point. Which leads me to ask if the Universe of DB is a big one.

Because if we take it as if it's a small one, then it makes perfect sense that their powers could destroy a universe.

Josh_Alexander
Jiren COULD win Galactus.

But that's the most for him.

He hasn't show more.

Still, a well fed Galactus could bring him down.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Many of the contenders in the Universal Tournament claim to be powerful enough to erase universes yet they can barely destroy that stage!!!


Even the Gods themselves claim to have universal powers yet their powers don't depict them like such!

Maybe under the DBS universe they are "UNIVERSAL" but when compared to the Marvel/DC universe they arent!

That's my whole point. Which leads me to ask if the Universe of DB is a big one.

Because if we take it as if it's a small one, then it makes perfect sense that their powers could destroy a universe.

That's because the stage is made from the DBS equivalent of Adamantium on steroids.

The DBS universe is just as big as any other, lol.

https://pm1.narvii.com/6342/9140195f7466fd55fbf76e771f80a039465c9d4d_hq.jpg

Do you NOT see the countless galaxies being dwarfed by Zalama?

Arguing the size of the DBS universe is nothing more than grasping at straws, in a futile attempt to downplay their feats.

That being said, no one in DBS has the capacity to get past number 2 on this list, even assuming they might get lucky enough to REACH number 2. You don't need to downplay facts to reach this conclusion.

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Jiren COULD win Galactus.

But that's the most for him.

He hasn't show more.

Still, a well fed Galactus could bring him down.

Jiren could potentially overpower or at least challenge Beerus.

Galactus could not.

Agree to the rest though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.