Just noticed but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
I think SithMaster stopped posting on here. smile

Ursumeles
Noice

cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/5tCjged.gif

slayne
@Zoltan: The cancer of the debating community.

MythLord
I think he stopped posting in general. Party at Nova's house!

Rockydonovang
This is a sad day sad

ChocolateMuesli
Maximum cringe at people shitting on sithmaster, sorry kiddos but do you not realize you are absolute cancer too?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
Maximum cringe at people shitting on sithmaster, sorry kiddos but do you not realize you are absolute cancer too?
ooh, u mad edgy

ChocolateMuesli
nah bro its just funny seeing meatheads trash other meatheads lol. i actually like u tho kbro lol ive defended u mad times

UCanShootMyNova

NewGuy01
>puts in garbage disposal

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
na i actually like u tho kbro lol ive defended u mad times

angel

darthbane77
Originally posted by slayne
@Zoltan: The cancer of the debating community. I thought that's what I was though...

Haschwalth
Originally posted by darthbane77
I thought that's what I was though...
You have been redeemed though.

YousufKhan1212
I kind of noticed that a week after he stopped posting on CV and KMC. He probably rage quitted, I didn't like how he had beef with the majority of the users on this website.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Haschwalth
You have been redeemed though. I have? When did that happen?

Ursumeles
Never.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Never. I was gonna say, I don't recall being re-branded as non-cancerous here.

darthbane77
Though, I have changed how I view accolades, so I don't base my stances on feats>>>accolades anymore. More like, feats>/~Accolades. So a lot of my opinions, I think, have fallen closer to some of what they are like here. Still different, but not radically so.

Ursumeles
Lana > Maul is radically different lol

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Lana > Maul is radically different lol Lana>Rebels Maul, who is a *****. Any other version of Maul would shitstomp her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.