KMC posters and their buddies/sycophants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
I'd say Bashar/Rob

Bashar Teg
oh dear durfslap

Afro Cheese
It seems like damn near every thread is a pissing match between two gangs

One is Robtard and Bashar, and the other is Surtur, green text guy, and Sable who's now been banned,

Each gang also has other members who occasionally come in and help, but aren't as active. But those listed above are the constant core constituency.

They have no known colors or flags. Instead, gang members are identified by which gang they happen to be attacking at the time.

Raisen
Originally posted by Afro Cheese

One is Robtard and Bashar, and the other is Surtur, green text guy, and Sable who's now been banned,

Each gang also has other members who occasionally come in and help, but aren't as active. But those listed above are the constant core constituency.

They have no known colors or flags. Instead, gang members are identified by which gang they happen to be attacking at the time.

yeah. pretty much.
adam poe is the second string for rob/bash.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/PaYKmIN.gif

Raisen
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/PaYKmIN.gif

? don't see the relevance.

there's a nemesis thread already so it makes sense to have a buddy thread

dadudemon

But some of us are just argue against anyone who is wrong or argue for anyone is right.

The best way to navigate this bullshittery is to ignore the petty squabbles and focus on the actual discussion that interest you.

Tag-Team Duo of Legends: Rogue Jedi and dadudemon

RJ would still be here if he had listened to me about going too far with his jabs. He deleted the comment the first go around...but couldn't hold it in on the second page, a day later. The moron. no expression

Raisen
Originally posted by dadudemon
But some of us are just argue against anyone who is wrong or argue for anyone is right.

The best way to navigate this bullshittery is to ignore the petty squabbles and focus on the actual discussion that interest you.

that's why on several occasions I've pointed out that you are one of the few unbiased here

dadudemon
Originally posted by Raisen
that's why on several occasions I've pointed out that you are one of the few unbiased here

wow

Thanks dude. heart

Raisen
wow

Thanks dude. heart

I know how hard it is to be objective. you're one of the few. I try myself but of course evidence only gets sarcasm. I know how hard it is to resist just saying F it and going down troll alley.

Surtur
They have no known colors or flags.

That's just not true, I have a flag.

https://i.imgur.com/MCOW30b.jpg

TheVaultDweller
I know how hard it is to resist just saying F it and going down troll alley.

Wouldn't it technically be saying F it going under the troll bridge? And yes, I put way too much thought into that.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Wouldn't it technically be saying F it going under the troll bridge? And yes, I put way too much thought into that.

CtOEig1l8SA

Raisen
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

yeah. sounds better to me

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
CtOEig1l8SA

Ha, I forgot about that one. Frank is the best character on that show IMO.

BackFire

Tag-Team Duo of Legends: Rogue Jedi and dadudemon

RJ would still be here if he had listened to me about going too far with his jabs. He deleted the comment the first go around...but couldn't hold it in on the second page, a day later. The moron. no expression

I told RJ he could come back if he wanted. He said he wasn't interested.

Raisen
Originally posted by BackFire

you come from money bro? I've got a grandfather over there in HB. He bought a long time ago but those houses aren't cheap. nice city tho. main street when the surf competition is pretty cool

BackFire
you come from money bro? I've got a grandfather over there in HB. He bought a long time ago but those houses aren't cheap. nice city tho. main street when the surf competition is pretty cool

I wouldn't say I come from money, but my parents did well for themselves and I'm an only child.

Main street is a zoo, I don't go down there too often. The city is getting more and more crowded, makes me sad.

Least a milf moved into my neighborhood a few months ago.

Nuke Nixon
I seem to have lost Riv and Fly and Quanchi doesn't want me anymore.

So if anyone needs a bud I'm available.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I seem to have lost Riv and Fly and Quanchi doesn't want me anymore.

So if anyone needs a bud I'm available.

Awww... You and Riv aint Backdoor Muchachos no more?

And I just kind of got tired of spamming being the main reason I don't bother with the OT forum no more.

But on the whole I don't mind being that Uber Cool Loner that no one likes...''
smokin'

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Awww... You and Riv aint Backdoor Muchachos no more?

Nope, and the thing is I didn't do anything to him here.

We were having interesting conversations and had fun with the team build stuff.

And then he just puts me on ignore.

Flyattractor
I blame his PTSD and Survivor's Guilt.

Nuke Nixon
I dunno what it was.

Even if I were Thorne, here we were good.

Fricking people can't compartmentalize, that's on them.

Flyattractor
Oh yeah. That "Thorne" .... Man did that Douche really Burn ol Riv's Balls back in the day..

HOOBOY! that was Epic. Let me tell you.

Nuke Nixon
From what I gather, Thorne lives rent free in the minds of everyone on herochat.

To the point where every new member gets accused of being him... hilarious.

Flyattractor
If you have a mind on Herochat...lets just say it is a Rent Controlled Neighborhood.

Nuke Nixon
https://78.media.tumblr.com/01c9798741bd0d3eb0418865a4fe65de/tumblr_oc8o26NA5U1t1j3czo1_400.gif

Flyattractor
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/86/45/ab/8645ab80ea206753c5d9b16bcd87534a.gif

Patient_Leech

One is Robtard and Bashar, and the other is Surtur, green text guy, and Sable who's now been banned

So i'm curious: why did Sable finally get banned? Obnoxious trolling? Excessive thread creation? Anyone know?

Flyattractor
It was his love for Foot Condoms.

dadudemon

That's pretty big of you considering how (rightfully so) disgusted you were with the comment that got him banned. RJ has his pride.

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So i'm curious: why did Sable finally get banned? Obnoxious trolling? Excessive thread creation? Anyone know?

Love him or hate him, it's a huge loss in traffic on this site. Now there will be far far far less to talk about. no expression

Flyattractor
I am sure Steve Zodiac will be more then happy to take up the slack.

But yes. Traffic will be way down. Good thing this place isn't depended on Add Revenue....

Afro Cheese
So i'm curious: why did Sable finally get banned? Obnoxious trolling? Excessive thread creation? Anyone know? If obnoxious trolling meant a permaban in every instance this place would be a ghost town. And I don't think excessive thread creation is against the rules... though I did chastise him about it right before he was banned. But they shouldn't have banned him tbh. This place seems like it's fairly dead/dying and he was one of the most active members.

NemeBro
He was banned because no one likes Supra. That's it. He's a sock sure, but he's far from the only one, and Backfire outright said in this very thread he'd be fine with RJ coming back, i.e., making a sock.

It's popularity based, or rather, based on how much people dislike you. A significant portion of the mods dislike Supra, so he's banned for shitting up the forums as a sock (it really does help that he was, by far, the most active sock).

It isn't anything new. Mods have always had their biases. For example, back when the video game boards were alive and well you could flame Burning Thought, a very unpopular member, all you want and would get at most a slap on the wrist. BT had a relatively minor meltdown by comparison and was permabanned by Peach, or General Kaliero.

This is the way KMC has always worked. You figure out who the forum buttmonkey is and then you prey on them. Supra has been the forum buttmonkey for years now. Though he is not the greatest. That would be Dolos, the Foreveralone King.

Afro Cheese
laughing out loud

Maybe there's a correlation between how ghetto this site is and how corrupt its mods are.

What is this the El Salvador of forums?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
He was banned because no one likes Supra. That's it. He's a sock sure, but he's far from the only one, and Backfire outright said in this very thread he'd be fine with RJ coming back, i.e., making a sock.

It's popularity based, or rather, based on how much people dislike you. A significant portion of the mods dislike Supra, so he's banned for shitting up the forums as a sock (it really does help that he was, by far, the most active sock).

It isn't anything new. Mods have always had their biases. For example, back when the video game boards were alive and well you could flame Burning Thought, a very unpopular member, all you want and would get at most a slap on the wrist. BT had a relatively minor meltdown by comparison and was permabanned by Peach, or General Kaliero.

This is the way KMC has always worked. You figure out who the forum buttmonkey is and then you prey on them. Supra has been the forum buttmonkey for years now. Though he is not the greatest. That would be Dolos, the Foreveralone King.
I'm pretty sure Dolos was autistic or something.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I'm pretty sure Dolos was autistic or something. The Foreveralone King wasn't autistic, his mind simply operated at a transcendent spectrum of reality that was beyond the reach of mortal men.

Flyattractor
He was enlightened enough to stop posting here apperantly...

ArtificialGlory
He was enlightened enough to stop posting here apperantly...
Or maybe his parents took away access to the computer.

Flyattractor
Same thing

Raisen
Originally posted by NemeBro

this is real as shiit

BackFire
That's pretty big of you considering how (rightfully so) disgusted you were with the comment that got him banned. RJ has his pride.

Love him or hate him, it's a huge loss in traffic on this site. Now there will be far far far less to talk about. no expression

Yeah, RJ and I are cool now. We're FB friends and I have nothing against him these days.

And come on, you know as well as I do TI will be back sooner or later. Probably sooner. Sock once, sock again and again.

Scribble
So i'm curious: why did Sable finally get banned? Obnoxious trolling? Excessive thread creation? Anyone know? Honestly I get why TI was banned as TI (never knew him as Supra), but aside from his excessive thread creation now, Sable seemed to be engaging in decent dialogues here and not falling into flame traps the same way he did with Bardock and Rob way back when. There are loads of right wing posters in the GDF and by my money he was one of the ones who could hold a decent line of debate, so you'd think it'd just be easier to keep him around until he at least started acting out, which he didn't seem to be doing this time (from what I saw, anyway).

Patient_Leech
If obnoxious trolling meant a permaban in every instance this place would be a ghost town. And I don't think excessive thread creation is against the rules... though I did chastise him about it right before he was banned. But they shouldn't have banned him tbh. This place seems like it's fairly dead/dying and he was one of the most active members. Originally posted by NemeBro

So Supra/Sable are the same entity?

Sable had begun spamming up and obnoxiously trolling the Movie Discussion Forum, so that may have had something to do with it, too.

Darkstorm Zero
So Supra/Sable are the same entity?

Sable had begun spamming up and obnoxiously trolling the Movie Discussion Forum, so that may have had something to do with it, too.

Sable previously went by Time-Immemorial, Time Immemorial, and Supra.

Honestly though, with the amount of shit he put me through, I still feel a little bad for the guy. I've never been a fan of the permabanhammer.

Steve Zodiac
Sock once, sock again and again.

That happens?

smile

rock

Surtur
If obnoxious trolling meant a permaban in every instance this place would be a ghost town. And I don't think excessive thread creation is against the rules... though I did chastise him about it right before he was banned. But they shouldn't have banned him tbh. This place seems like it's fairly dead/dying and he was one of the most active members.

Indeed, and it's plainly clear: the mods do not care about socks. Just socks they do not like.

Originally posted by Scribble
Honestly I get why TI was banned as TI (never knew him as Supra), but aside from his excessive thread creation now, Sable seemed to be engaging in decent dialogues here and not falling into flame traps the same way he did with Bardock and Rob way back when. There are loads of right wing posters in the GDF and by my money he was one of the ones who could hold a decent line of debate, so you'd think it'd just be easier to keep him around until he at least started acting out, which he didn't seem to be doing this time (from what I saw, anyway).

And keep in mind: we have sock trolls. Literally posting in this very topic lol. People who have been banned multiple times. I love the reasoning given for Sable though "you're a sock, take the hint". Lol, why would he take that hint when plenty are allowed to stay? It would have been more honest to say "you're a sock with right wing views, take the hint and change those views".

Surtur
LOL wait nemebro has a formula for banning others? Oh that is bleak lol.

Originally posted by Sable1
I got an even better one. He one time told me to change my sig cause it was the same thing as someone else and it was considered trolling

So what does Bada go an do? He gets Rao to make him the exact same sig as Lob to troll Lob.

Of course when bada does it. It's ok.

My question is: since you had a Hilary Clinton avatar on your last user name...was your banning an example of sexism? Leftist logic says: yes.

Surtur
It almost sounds like this board has suffered from horrible bias since its inception lol.

Impediment
Rogue Jedi was my favorite poster on this board for a long time and we became good friends on and off the site. I even invited him to my wedding in 2008, since we lived so close to each other in East Texas, but he had scheduling conflicts.

Then, at some point, RJ became bitter, obnoxious, and hostile to the point of dead mother jokes and rape/molestation jokes towards other members that lead to numerous temp bans and then a perm.

RJ hated me for a long time and I know so because I saw his Facebook page where he listed his friends that he had love for and then went into a tirade about me (Impediment) how I was a two faced piece of shit backstabber.

Oddly enough, in 2013 RJ sent me a PM on FB saying "This shit between us is stupid. We were friends once, let's be friends again. The ball's in your court." We became friends on FB and were cool as water............then he inexplicably deleted me and stopped talking to me. I dunno. I hope he's well.

*edit: RJ probably deleted me because of all the atheist and sacrilegious Jesus memes I posted. Ha ha.

Impediment
Alpha Centauri was also my friend, but we all know what happened with him. Haven't spoken to AC since 2014. Just disappeared. We sure did have some awesome conversations. I kinda miss that.

Robtard
AC deleted all his accounts once the rapbattle guys doxed the shit out of him and fully exposed his penchant with trying to blackmail underage girls to send him nudes and used bras.

edit: He liked underage boys too.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
AC deleted all his accounts once the rapbattle guys doxed the shit out of him and fully exposed his penchant with trying to blackmail underage girls to send him nudes and used bras.

Last I heard, AC emigrated to Texas to be with his woman. Somewhere in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Impediment
Alpha Centauri was also my friend, but we all know what happened with him. Haven't spoken to AC since 2014. Just disappeared. We sure did have some awesome conversations. I kinda miss that.

I think had I known a David (AC), he might have been my friend 50% of the time and 50% of the time someone I mocked the hell out of... I might kind of miss him also, as he might along with a German person had I known a German person, been able to see the funny side of many ludicrous antics.

Robtard
Last I heard, AC emigrated to Texas to be with his woman. Somewhere in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Yeah, apparently married whatever her name was here(Fallen?). You should find him and teabag him. Be sure it's after a long hard and sweaty day of work; for added flavour.

Steve Zodiac

He was a hebeophile, not condoning it Rob, not at all. I perhaps had I been a member when he was, would have found some of his ludicrous trolling engaging and endearing...

Steve Zodiac
Yeah, apparently married whatever her name was here(Fallen?). You should find him and teabag him. Be sure it's after a long hard and sweaty day of work; for added flavour. He was such a skinny big nosed streak of piss. If I'd know him I'm sure...

Steve Zodiac
It almost sounds like this board has suffered from horrible bias since its inception lol.

I suspect if you stir up enough shit anywhere the general consensus is you need to be banned. That's not bias that's democracy. Trust me Surtur, whilst I don't know, having not been a member shifty I suspect the trolling on this board when it was much busier was another level to you and Fly... Perhaps magnitudes higher... But almost all of the big beast trolls are banned and any that might remain can't be bothered anymore. Seeing people react becomes boring in the end.

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
He was a hebeophile, not condoning it Rob, not at all. I perhaps had I been a member when he was, would have found some of his ludicrous trolling engaging and endearing...

He was moderately intelligent and his approach-from-condescending-arrogance trolling was funny many a time.

Robtard
He was such a skinny big nosed streak of piss. If I'd know him I'm sure...

Doubt he even weighed more than 9 stone, he was rail thin, sickly looking

Steve Zodiac
He was moderately intelligent and his approach-from-condescending-arrogance trolling was funny many a time.

I will always love the Bruce Lee Vs. Ali thread here... AC at his finest allegedly.

Robtard
I will always love the Bruce Lee Vs. Ali thread here... AC at his finest allegedly.

One of the best threads ever. I did trolling on either side, first as a Bruce Lee fanboy type and then as a realist. Cos come on, Ali would wreck that shit.

Steve Zodiac
Doubt he even weighed more than 9 stone, he was rail thin, sickly looking

But he did Tai Kwo Do!!!!!!!!! and played some footie, I actually bumped into him in Orbital comics in Charing Cross Road London on a Saturday Afternoon in 2008. He will never know it was me.

Steve Zodiac
One of the best threads ever. I did trolling on either side, first as a Bruce Lee fanboy type and then as a realist. Cos come on, Ali would wreck that shit.

Had I been a member I might have trolled hard for Ali, loving boxing as I do... Had I been a member. I also loved the Abortion thread. That is perhaps the most trolled thread ever.

Bashar Teg
remember his story about how he almost beat the shit out of some woman in front of her child because she was being intolerant?

everyone cheers in the end

Robtard
But he did Tai Kwo Do!!!!!!!!! and played some footie, I actually bumped into him in Orbital comics in Charing Cross Road London on a Saturday Afternoon in 2008. He will never know it was me.

Should have said that Batman can surely defeat the Hulk. That would have set him off.

Had I been a member I might have trolled hard for Ali, loving boxing as I do... Had I been a member. I also loved the Abortion thread. That is perhaps the most trolled thread ever.

Undoubtedly

Darkstorm Zero
It gets more complicated than Sable espoused earlier (Even though Bada just finished purging everything Sable1 posted stick out tongue ) But, back when Raz and Ush were still kicking around here, things were different. The rules most definitely were enforced. Although the Mods had reign to mod their sections however they wanted they were still expected to adhere to a set of guidelines to maintain teamwork cohesion and some manner of general concensus across the board.

Then, when Raz's appearances became sporadic, and finally he stopped appearing altogether, the Mods lost their one admin guys who was supposed to maintain the teamwork. So the Mods probably thought "well, if the owner doesn't give a shit, why should we?" and while Ushgarak, as the 2IC tried to maintain some semblance of order in Raz's wake without Raz's authority, eventally even Ush disappeared, along with a sizable portion of the mods. Peach and Kaligero left, leaving nobody to look after Games Vs, which is now all but a complete dead zone.

Impediment, Backfire, and Badabing are by far the most active mods left. And while Sable laments Badabing's apparently authoritarian use of modship, believing he should not punish people who troll at all, it IS telling that out of all the remaining active forums we have left on KMC, Comic Vs is really the only one that is run the way it is supposed to be... And would you believe it, that is the one section Bada directly controls. So the Megaraptor must be doing something right.

Having said all that though, I get the feeling that almost everyone who still comes to KMC anymore are those that don't come here to debate or talk, but to trashtalk and shitpost. I guess if I want serious discussion on vs matches, I'd go to spacebattles. I've never been on many other forums, I'm not familiar with Herochat or Comicwhateveritwas....

Steve Zodiac
remember his story about how he almost beat the shit out of some woman in front of her child because she was being intolerant?

everyone cheers in the end

No, forgotten that. Pull it up, ha I disagree Bash, in the end everyone becomes a villian unless they redeem themselves. AC will always be the villian here. Although certain over age girls should have known better.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Reasonabl
Not quite that long. I was absent for like 10 years. Maybe... not completely.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
It gets more complicated than Sable espoused earlier (Even though Bada just finished purging everything Sable1 posted stick out tongue ) But, back when Raz and Ush were still kicking around here, things were different. The rules most definitely were enforced. Although the Mods had reign to mod their sections however they wanted they were still expected to adhere to a set of guidelines to maintain teamwork cohesion and some manner of general concensus across the board.

Then, when Raz's appearances became sporadic, and finally he stopped appearing altogether, the Mods lost their one admin guys who was supposed to maintain the teamwork. So the Mods probably thought "well, if the owner doesn't give a shit, why should we?" and while Ushgarak, as the 2IC tried to maintain some semblance of order in Raz's wake without Raz's authority, eventally even Ush dissapeared, along with a sizable portion of the mods. Peach and Kaligero left, leaving nobody to look after Games Vs, which is now all but a complete dead zone.

Impediment, Backfire, and Badabing are by far the most active mods left. And while Sable laments Badabing's apparently authoritarian use of modship, believing he should not punush people who troll at all, it IS telling that out of all the remaining active forums we have left on KMC, Comic Vs is really the only one hat is run the way it is supposed to be... And would you believe it, that is the one section Bada directly controls. So the Megaraptor must be doing something right.

Having said all that though, I get the feeling that almost everyone who still comes to KMC anymore are those that don't come here to debate or talk, but to trashtalk and shitpost. I guess if I want serious discussion on vs matches, I'd go to spacebattles. I've never been on many other forums, I'm not familiar with Herocha or Comicwhateveritwas.... Some of the mods here were awful, Peach left because of AC. I'm banned from Spacebattles... have been for a decade.

Robtard
Some of the mods here were awful, Peach left because of AC. I'm banned from Spacebattles... have been for a decade.

Member Wrathfuldwarf? That guy was beyond stupid/insane. Bardock trolled him to the point he made a diatribe post shortly before he left the boards on how Bardock42 is the worst human ever born and how he'll never be forgiven for ruining WD's internet-ing. Good times.

Steve Zodiac
Should have said that Batman can surely defeat the Hulk. That would have set him off.

Undoubtedly

Did you ever see when he and Galactic Storm went at it. I love GS 100000000 posts all saying the same thing. GS thought he'd won, but anyone watching could see he'd just been trolled to ****.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Reasonabl
Cbvf activity is whaning. GFD is more active in terms of debating. People kiss badass ass in the cbvf to stay around or he bans them.

Actually, I've never heard of that. LOB rails against Bada and he's not banned. I've not been able to ascertain what the grudge is between you two, but I guess it has something to do with the tone you use in your trolling. And your methodology. Spamming PMs with personal stuff got under his skin, just as it did with me. Have you ever actually spoken to the guy and asked him what the beef is?

Some of the mods here were awful, Peach left because of AC. I'm banned from Spacebattles... have been for a decade.

Some where. There's even examples of otherwise good mods who make mistakes and do bad things. Like I said earlier, they are human beings. Ush forcing C-Master into self imposed exile was a turning point for me. I had no bad encounters with the mods before this, but after that, and my subsequent argument with Ush made me.... well it made me consider KMC differently, and for ages I didn't post anywhere at all. Cordera was my friend, and to watch him get railroaded was a difficult thing.

Steve Zodiac
Member Wrathfuldwarf? That guy was beyond stupid/insane. Bardock trolled him to the point he made a diatribe post shortly before he left the boards on how Bardock42 is the worst human ever born and how he'll never be forgiven for ruining WD's internet-ing. Good times. I was gone by then (had I been a member and perhaps just dicking about). But anyone who said this Bardock person was any bad kind of human is mental. I never met him and never interacted with him online shifty led alone had him on my FB when I had FB but this giant young Hold the door Hodo lookalike was the best person on here, with the second prettiest girlfriend I've seen at the time after Whirly's wink Was Wrathful Dwarf Wind Dancer?

Steve Zodiac
Actually, I've never heard of that. LOB rails against Bada and he's not banned. I've not been able to ascertain what the grudge is between you two, but I guess it has something to do with the tone you use in your trolling. And your methodology. Spamming PMs with personal stuff got under his skin, just as it did with me. Have you ever actually spoken to the guy and asked him what the beef is?

Some where. There's even examples of otherwise good mods who make mistakes and do bad things. Like I said earlier, they are human beings. Ush forcing C-Master into self imposed exile was a turning point for me. I had no bad encounters with the mods before this, but after that, and my subsequent argument with Ush made me.... well it made me consider KMC differently, and for ages I didn't post anywhere at all. Cordera was my friend, and to watch him get railroaded was a difficult thing. CMaster may have been my friend also had I been a member...

Keep the faith smile

Robtard
I was gone by then (had I been a member and perhaps just dicking about). But anyone who said this Bardock person was any bad kind of human is mental. I never met him and never interacted with him online shifty led alone had him on my FB when I had FB but this giant young Hold the door Hodo lookalike was the best person on here, with the second prettiest girlfriend I've seen at the time after Whirly's wink Was Wrathful Dwarf Wind Dancer?

I think yes, he had a few name changes all with the "WD" setting. 'Wicked Dynamite' was one for sure.

Steve Zodiac
I think yes, he had a few name changes all with the "WD" setting. 'Wicked Dynamite' was one for sure. He liked DC comics as I remember? Yeah dick, I was always convinced Storm was on the Autistic spectrum. She was so ****ing literal. It may have been because English was not her first language. I remember telling her to take her BJJ to a boxing Gym get in the ring and see what happened. She went mad... Haha

Robtard
Ush abused his mod powers when someone proved him wrong and was snide about it, even without being snide you had to be careful. Guy simply did not like being wrong.

Ush's defense of David Cameron's ####ing a dead pig as being nothing more than "what privileged lads do" was hilarious though. I still get creases when something reminds me of that.

Bashar Teg
No, forgotten that. Pull it up, ha I disagree Bash, in the end everyone becomes a villian unless they redeem themselves. AC will always be the villian here. Although certain over age girls should have known better.

yes there was some next-level drama queen action. typically the same people who laughed off all his games, and then acted all traumatized when his 'activities' were revealed to all. but some people need to make everything about themselves.

but there were also the minimally-spoken victims, children really, who were manipulated and blackmailed by a calculating sexual predator. once someone crosses a line like that i care little for their redeeming qualities.

Darkstorm Zero
He liked DC comics as I remember? Yeah dick, I was always convinced Storm was on the Autistic spectrum. She was so ****ing literal. It may have been because English was not her first language. I remember telling her to take her BJJ to a boxing Gym get in the ring and see what happened. She went mad... Haha

Storm managed to get Sado22 banned permanently for defending his religious beliefs. And Wrathful Dwarf.... Didn't that dude get into an argument with a lot of the other mods and thats why he got canned?

Steve Zodiac
yes there was some next-level drama queen action. typically the same people who laughed off all his games, and then acted all traumatized when his 'activities' were revealed to all. but some people need to make everything about themselves.

but there were also the minimally-spoken victims, children really, who were manipulated and blackmailed by a calculating sexual predator. once someone crosses a line like that i care little for their redeeming qualities.

In many ways I agree, I did not know kids were involved I thought they were all 15-16 up and whilst underage were not young Children, shitty, wrong and creepy but hebe rather than Paed... What was the youngest... Because I may have to rethink my thoughts here.

Darkstorm Zero
Ush abused his mod powers when someone proved him wrong and was snide about it, even without being snide you had to be careful. Guy simply did not like being wrong.

Ush's defense of David Cameron's ####ing a dead pig as being nothing more than "what privileged lads do" was hilarious though. I still get creases when something reminds me of that.

That I didn't know about... ROFL, thats funny as shit, considering how straight laced that dude was.

Steve Zodiac

Ush's defense of David Cameron's ####ing a dead pig as being nothing more than "what privileged lads do" was hilarious though. I still get creases when something reminds me of that. Yeah but Ush was the very British establishment in outlook which is suprising as he had such a shitty job.

Bashar Teg
the youngest i can recall was 13 when he put the moves on her.

Robtard
Storm managed to get Sado22 banned permanently for defending his religious beliefs. And Wrathful Dwarf.... Didn't that dude get into an argument with a lot of the other mods and thats why he got canned?

From what I heard, WD burned his bridges with the mods, so the mod lounge got toxic for him and then he cried and left shortly after

Steve Zodiac
the youngest i can recall was 13 when he put the moves on her. Rethought, that's shitty... hmm, not nice at all.

The Nuul
what's the point of posting your private business to a bunch of strangers online? there are only a few members that I'll share a little about myself on here and it's via PM. i have also stopped using FB and other online sites as well.

i don't get the point of having e friends other than shooting the shit and joking around with

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by The Nuul
what's the point of posting your private business to a bunch of strangers online? there are only a few members that I'll share a little about myself on here and it's via PM. i have also stopped using FB and other online sites as well.

i don't get the point of having e friends other than shooting the shit and joking around with

I also don't have FB anymore. Wattsapp for close friends is all.

Bashar Teg
Rethought, that's shitty... hmm, not nice at all.

iirc, he'd try to play on their sympathy to get them to send compromising photos, after which he would blackmail them to send more or else he would share their photos around (which he probably did anyway).

Steve Zodiac
iirc, he'd try to play on their sympathy to get them to send compromising photos, after which he would blackmail them to send more or else he would share their photos around (which he probably did anyway).

Yeah, he kind of needs a beating tbh.

Flyattractor
Bashy & Stevie are now making Physical Threats.

Nothing else to say.

Just the way it is here on KMC.

Steve Zodiac
Bashy & Stevie are now making Physical Threats.

Nothing else to say.

Just the way it is here on KMC. Oh Behave mate, you are such a whiny bloke.

Darkstorm Zero
From what I heard, WD burned his bridges with the mods, so the mod lounge got toxic for him and then he cried and left shortly after

And that is why Raz's dissaperance screwed the pooch. If he had done his role, he would have been able to counsel both sides to keep shit ship shape. There was only so much Ush could do on his own, and as we've seen Ush is not without his.... complexities.

Dwarf shouldn't have shot himself in the ass and burnt bridges though. But we all do stupid things when frustrated.

Flyattractor
Oh Behave mate, you are such a whiny bloke.

Are you threatening to hit me if I don't?

Steve Zodiac
And that is why Raz's dissaperance screwed the pooch. If he had done his role, he would have been able to counsel both sides to keep shit ship shape. There was only so much Ush could do on his own, and as we've seen Ush is not without his.... complexities.

Dwarf shouldn't have shot himself in the ass and burnt bridges though. But we all do stupid things when frustrated. Raz and Zed don't care. They make revenue from advertising, nothing else here matters. I doubt Raz even lives in Blackburn anymore, he's in his 40's now.

Steve Zodiac

Are you threatening to hit me if I don't?

No, because we are online... what are you on seriously?

Darkstorm Zero
Raz and Zed don't care. They make revenue from advertising, nothing else here matters. I doubt Raz even lives in Blackburn anymore, he's in his 40's now.

Huh...not from me tho. I have adblock :P

That being said, I'm surprised. maybe Raz doesn't feel the need to upkeep this place, and with Ush gone, nobody else is worthy of the admin tools.

Robtard
Raz and Zed don't care. They make revenue from advertising, nothing else here matters. I doubt Raz even lives in Blackburn anymore, he's in his 40's now.

Pretty much and this site will sell ad space to anyone. Last week there was some Far Right Christian add, made me laugh.

Flyattractor
No, because we are online... what are you on seriously?

I am on the internet. Its great.

Steve Zodiac
Huh...not from me tho. I have adblock :P

That being said, I'm surprised. maybe Raz doesn't feel the need to upkeep this place, and with Ush gone, nobody else is worthy of the admin tools. Actually Backfire, Imp and Digi would all be imo. The other active mods and I have not been on good terms in a decade so... but to be fair, most of that was my fault.

Flyattractor
Actually Backfire, Imp and Digi would all be imo. The other active mods and I have not been on good terms in a decade so...

Geez How OLD are you!?

Darkstorm Zero
Actually Backfire, Imp and Digi would all be imo. The other active mods and I have not been on good terms in a decade so... but to be fair, most of that was my fault.

Hey don;t get me wrong, I'd rather have all 3 be admins so they can overhaul this place and get some righteous activity back into KMC. but the likelyhood of Raz ever relinquishing the big toolbox now is about 1 on a billion.

And I thought Dadudemon was supposed to buy the KMC website and the forums therein.... He made that proclamation 3 years ago.

Steve Zodiac
Geez How OLD are you!? Younger than you according to the leisure Hive...

Steve Zodiac
Hey don;t get me wrong, I'd rather have all 3 be admins so they can overhaul this place and get some righteous activity back into KMC. but the likelyhood of Raz ever relinquishing the big toolbox now is about 1 on a billion.

And I thought Dadudemon was supposed to buy the KMC website and the forums therein.... He made that proclamation 3 years ago. Believe it or not I offered to buy it from Raz a long time ago.

Darkstorm Zero
Believe it or not I offered to buy it from Raz a long time ago.

I probably would. But who even has stable communications with Raz now? Even Ush didn't have a direct line.

Flyattractor
It is a fun story. I got the book and the DVD!!!!

http://www.galactical.co.uk/tardiskey/thumbnails/m_vhs_theleisurehive.jpg

Steve Zodiac
It is a fun story. I got the book and the DVD!!!!

http://www.galactical.co.uk/tardiskey/thumbnails/m_vhs_theleisurehive.jpg

I know you do... So do I.

Steve Zodiac
I probably would. But who even has stable communications with Raz now? Even Ush didn't have a direct line. No, he had a place in Blackburn long ago... but we are talking 10 years.

Flyattractor
Stiff Upper Lip their My Little Limey Leftist.

Darkstorm Zero
No, he had a place in Blackburn long ago... but we are talking 10 years.

Back when I was still a noobie...

Steve Zodiac
Back when I was still a noobie... Haha back then.

Darkstorm Zero
Haha back then.

Well, we all start somewhere. Unfortunately, my two starts were both sharts. Dev imploding was the worst community disintegration I've ever seen before or since. And Roundtable was full of retarded chimps. Even Megaman fan forums wern't that bad.

Steve Zodiac
Stiff Upper Lip their My Little Limey Leftist. Haha, I suspect you are a fair bit smaller than me in all departments mate. Your ex wife didn't call you inch worm for no reason. wink

Impediment
There was only one moderator I utterly disliked because of their ultra strict policies and refusal to be even the slightest bit civil. They thought their shit didn't stink and looked down their nose at everyone.

Bashar Teg
There was only one moderator I utterly disliked because of their ultra strict policies and refusal to be even the slightest bit civil. They thought their shit didn't stink and looked down their nose at everyone.

you're talking about backfire, arent you? he's the worst.

Impediment
you're talking about backfire, arent you? he's the worst.

BackFire is my toilet and he relishes the fact.

Steve Zodiac
There was only one moderator I utterly disliked because of their ultra strict policies and refusal to be even the slightest bit civil. They thought their shit didn't stink and looked down their nose at everyone. Storm...

Impediment
Storm...

Yep.

Steve Zodiac
Yep. Pretty girl mind, I am convinced she was autistic to some degree. She would have made a great dominatrix. I would have paid to fantasy wrestle with her and her BJJ blue belt.

Darkstorm Zero

Ah, so Storm was on others shit radar too... I had my fair share of clashes with Sado22, but the way she manipulated Ush into banning him was....

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2628739539/6d9577247363e3c9fe71d3642b207d24_400x400.png

Impediment
Ushgarak has always been on my good side and was a good mod, but he could be overly strict sometimes.

Peach and General Kaliero both left KMC and got married. They live in my area of San Antonio, but she wants nothing to do with me. Peach deleted me from her Facebook friend list because of a drunken post I made one night about how liberals are "retarded ass hat snowflakes" and that my vote was going to Trump. I hope she and GK are well.

Bashar Teg
i would have just unfollowed you

Impediment
i would have just unfollowed you

I'm told I'm very entertaining on Facebook.

Steve Zodiac
Ushgarak has always been on my good side and was a good mod, but he could be overly strict sometimes.

Peach and General Kaliero both left KMC and got married. They live in my area of San Antonio, but she wants nothing to do with me. Peach deleted me from her Facebook friend list because of a drunken post I made one night about how liberals are "retarded ass hat snowflakes" and that my vote was going to Trump. I hope she and GK are well. Peach stupidly posted a picture of her sister who is cute and I suggested she'd get it. Peach was a dick to me subsequently, she had no sense of humour. I remember GK but not well.

Robtard
I'm told I'm very entertaining on Facebook.

5/7

Darkstorm Zero

Peach and General Kaliero both left KMC and got married. They live in my area of San Antonio, but she wants nothing to do with me. Peach deleted me from her Facebook friend list because of a drunken post I made one night about how liberals are "retarded ass hat snowflakes" and that my vote was going to Trump. I hope she and GK are well.

Ouch, thats kind of a wierd thing to get pissy over... Then again, Lana was always hair-triggered. Kaliero was always the more calm of the two, even back then.

Impediment
5/7

awermm

Impediment
FYI, I didn't vote for Trump.

I've never voted for anything a day in my entire life.

Darkstorm Zero

Huh, so she got pissy over something you didn't even do?

Thats weird.

Then again, doing drunk facebook posts often results in more tragedy than comedy.

Impediment
Huh, so she got pissy over something you didn't even do?

Thats weird.

Then again, doing drunk facebook posts often results in more tragedy than comedy.

Peach is a good person and I have no reason to dislike her, but she was always easily triggered.

If I made a FB post about how fast food employees don't deserve $15 an hour or how there are only two genders, she'd have two cents to spend.

There was another KMC member named Kram3r who was my friend on and off this site, too, but now he's a hardcore antifa/communism/more than 2 geners kinda guy and deleted me. I hope he's doing well.

Bashar Teg
i got sick of all the attention whoring and vitriol on FB, but remain at this cespool. that alone should say all there is to say about how little i regard FB.

Robtard
Kramer the Australian?

Impediment
Kramer the Australian?

Yes. He went off the deep end.

Surtur

W7KAAM1JohU

Scribble

Impediment
I have nothing against Kram3r and never will, but he turned into a full blown whack-a-doo.

Communism, antifa, more than two genders, hipster culture, anti-capitalism, et al.

It's just insanity.

dadudemon

And I thought Dadudemon was supposed to buy the KMC website and the forums therein.... He made that proclamation 3 years ago.

I tried. Contacted Raz in multiple forms. Even called the phone number registered for this domain and left 2 voicemails.

Still nothing.

I had the money at the time. I was going to make a generous offer.

Other than contacting an Internet Lawyer (they exist and are legit), I definitely exhausted all options.

Surtur
I tried. Contacted Raz in multiple forms. Even called the phone number registered for this domain and left 2 voicemails.

Still nothing.

I had the money at the time. I was going to make a generous offer.

Other than contacting an Internet Lawyer (they exist and are legit), I definitely exhausted all options.

I think maybe you dodged a bullet.

dadudemon
I think maybe you dodged a bullet.

No, I still would have done it and would maintain it. I contacted several mods, including Ush (and we weren't even on good terms, at the time), asking them for assistance with the turn-over.

Scribble
I have nothing against Kram3r and never will, but he turned into a full blown whack-a-doo.

Communism, antifa, more than two genders, hipster culture, anti-capitalism, et al.

It's just insanity. I could forgive all that tbh but the Sailor Moon jeggings crossed the line

Surtur
No, I still would have done it and would maintain it. I contacted several mods, including Ush (and we weren't even on good terms, at the time), asking them for assistance with the turn-over.

Lol, how much does it cost?

Darkstorm Zero
Peach is a good person and I have no reason to dislike her, but she was always easily triggered.

If I made a FB post about how fast food employees don't deserve $15 an hour or how there are only two genders, she'd have two cents to spend.

There was another KMC member named Kram3r who was my friend on and off this site, too, but now he's a hardcore antifa/communism/more than 2 geners kinda guy and deleted me. I hope he's doing well.

Well, technically speaking, there ARE only 3 physically possible genders for human beings, and one of those is because of genetic disfunction. The rest are all mental dymorphisms.

I remember Kram3r... although I didn't spend much time with him. Different forums on KMC and all that while he was active.

dadudemon
Lol, how much does it cost?

I was going to start with $9k as my offer.

To put it into perspective, my coworker owned a Subaru forum that was much more active and he sold it for $18k.

Darkstorm Zero
*SNIP*

Darkstorm Zero
Sable has... yeah he's lost it. I told him that spamming the shit out of the forums isn't helping him, and his response was, quite simply: https://fallenangelsbrokenhearts.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/ww.png

The Nuul
you guys should just ignore TI... thumb up

don't respond to him or give him any attention...

The Nuul
i remember peach always being a biitch to me for no reason.. just my experience. lil bitchiness was very cool though, she was the one member that i used to chat a lot with

storm was cool too thumb up

BackFire
Yep.

Really? Storm was strict but she was always pretty cool with me.

Actually friened her on FB a few years back and had a good conversation with her. She's actually very sweet one on one.

I always find it pretty funny how different people can act when you're chatting with them one on one vs how they act in public on this forum.

I also didn't realize you and Kram3r unfriended. I guess that's why he doesn't argue with you in your FB posts anymore. Not that I read them, on account of you being so boring.

Impediment

Impediment
I'm also not boring, you dendrapheliac.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>