These false ideas on the internet, e.g. Fascists are left wing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
Why do trolls propagate such easily checked stupidity?

ArtificialGlory
The most obvious reason is to make your opponent(s) look bad. Though mind you, left-wing ideologies are perfectly capable of being fascist.

Silent Master
I agree that it would be moronic to say that all left-wing people are Fascist, however it would also be moronic to say no left-wing people are Fascist.

The same goes for the right wing.

MythLord
thumb up

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Silent Master
I agree that it would be moronic to say that all left-wing people are Fascist, however it would also be moronic to say no left-wing people are Fascist.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

this game some people like to play where they associate literally everything bad with the opposing political wing and dissociate everything bad from their own political wing is both intellectually dishonest and childish.

Scribble
Originally posted by Emperordmb
thumb up thumb up thumb up

this game some people like to play where they associate literally everything bad with the opposing political wing and dissociate everything bad from their own political wing is both intellectually dishonest and childish. and rampant

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master

Bingo, and the better question is why do so many on the left have no concept of what actual fascism is? We see this displayed with 100% certainty whenever they say this country is run by fascists or Trump is a fascist, etc.

Why trolls spew that propaganda? I can't say.

lazybones
Fascism extols rabid nationalism and fascist regimes generally have very close relationships with private industry (link, link). How is that even remotely left-wing?

That said, some of those on the left can certainly be called authoritarian, and it would be moronic to deny that those people exist, but authoritarianism is not fascism. Extreme nationalism, which is at the centre of all fascist regimes and organisations, is totally at odds with the left's (particularly the far-left's) pursuit of internationalism and multiculturalism.

Surtur
Originally posted by lazybones
Fascism extols rabid nationalism and fascist regimes generally have very close relationships with private industry (link, link). How is that even remotely left-wing?

That said, some of those on the left can certainly be called authoritarian, and it would be moronic to deny that those people exist, but authoritarianism is not fascism. Extreme nationalism, which is at the centre of all fascist regimes and organisations, is totally at odds with the left's (particularly the far-left's) pursuit of internationalism and multiculturalism.

There is this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_fascism

But yeah, some on the left definitely exhibit fascist-like traits. Like when they think they have the right to prevent you from going to see someone speak because they do not like your views. Some think they have the right to physically block you from that.

Even more hilarious is a lot of the folks screaming the loudest about fascism are...communist shitheads. Like Antifa. A fun game to play is to ask a communist which countries communism has worked for and then ask how many people communism killed in comparison to nazis and stuff like that. They most likely will not actually answer you lol.

lazybones
Originally posted by Surtur
There is this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_fascism Well, yeah. But that's clearly an oxymoron. Some leftists may have some features that we see in fascists (authoritarianism), but the main defining characteristic of fascism (rabid nationalism) is totally at odds with the left's tendency towards internationalism. I suppose I get what you mean, but it just sounds wrong.

Well, that just makes them authoritarian. Unless they exhibit nationalism, then it is wrong to call them fascists. They're authoritarian-leftists, who certainly have the potential as loathsome and dangerous as fascists, but differ in their motivations and core beliefs.

Surtur
And authoritarians whining about fascism are still hilarious and clueless as hell lol.

Robtard
Bingo, and the better question is why do so many on the left have no concept of what actual fascism is? We see this displayed with 100% certainty whenever they say this country is run by fascists or Trump is a fascist, etc.

Why trolls spew that propaganda? I can't say.

^

The funny part, above it's noted that the reason is 'to makes your opponent look bad' and here he goes responding with "But Leftist!!1!" rants and we're still on page one.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Robtard
^

The funny part, above it's noted that the reason is 'to makes your opponent look bad' and here he goes responding with "But Leftist!!1!" rants and we're still on page one.

I bet this thread doesn't get beyond page 1 shifty

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I bet this thread doesn't get beyond page 1 shifty

Willing to put a Wager on that?

Flyattractor
Some thoughts on this subject.

WOuovegec38

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Willing to put a Wager on that? No shifty

Flyattractor
No shifty

Wimp.

Steve Zodiac
Wimp. Whiner! smile

Flyattractor
Whiner! smile

Yes, but you are English so you can't really help it.

Surtur
^

I don't need to make them look bad, they do it to themselves smile

jaden101

WOuovegec38

That makes you a filthy leftist, filthy leftist.

Robtard
God damn, look at that still of Richard Spencer, he looks even creepier than usual:

https://i.imgur.com/3mNju94.png

He's the Alt-Right's posterboy. "I love it!"

ArtificialGlory
God damn, look at that still of Richard Spencer, he looks even creepier than usual:

I think I'm detecting strong hints of the ominous 'pedosmile' on his face. Ughhh...

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I think I'm detecting strong hints of the ominous 'pedosmile' on his face. Ughhh...

Someone needs to check and see if he owns a white windowless van.

Robtard
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

Strong hints? Looks full blown to me, brah,

Robtard
Someone needs to check and see if he owns a white windowless van.

Keep talking like that and your Alt-Right card and memberships going to get tore and cancelled, Surt.

Surtur
Keep talking like that and your Alt-Right card and memberships going to get tore and cancelled, Surt.

That was a swing and a miss.

Emperordmb

WOuovegec38
It's not really the economic policies that are the main reason people criticize the Nazis for though

Adam_PoE

I actually think he is gay.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden101
That makes you a filthy leftist, filthy leftist.

Why Do I get the feeling that None of these posers actually watched the vid before they mouthed off? Why would I think that?

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Think or Want?

Adam_PoE
Think or Want?

http://memes.ucoz.com/_nw/1/47692223.jpg

Flyattractor
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Mick-Jagger-You-Cant-Always-Get-What-You-Want-Reaction-Gif.gif

Surtur
Speaking of the alt right, Robb Stark has some interesting thoughts...

Ob6boWEtaGQ

cdtm
Originally posted by lazybones

Maybe by textbook definition.

One can be "cosmopolitan" and authoritarian. Just like "tribalism" can cross national boundries.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Maybe by textbook definition.

One can be "cosmopolitan" and authoritarian. Just like "tribalism" can cross national boundries.

There were no less than 64 racist dog whistles in the response you just typed. Repent.

Robtard

No one says Alt-right boys can't be gay, especially closeted ones. Look at some of our members here that fit that bill. eg XYZ, Surtur, LongPig, Ziggy

Flyattractor
Robbie just admitted to being a Homophobe....again.

Surtur
Robbie just admitted to being a Homophobe....again.

I just laugh whenever he labels me alt right too. It's cold hard proof that Rob is quite delusional. Like Trump Jr. says: I love it.

Adam_PoE
No one says Alt-right boys can't be gay, especially closeted ones. Look at some of our members here that fit that bill. eg XYZ, Surtur, LongPig, Ziggy

They prefer to be called Proud Boys.

Flyattractor

And Bless Them For It!!!

https://thenewright.news/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/dea6fd2c-7a46-47ba-93f1-0ba7bbcaa346-21427-00001de49efc2f3e.jpg

Robtard

They're really into that quasi-homosexual fraternity thing, aren't they

Funny thing you brought it, one of the Alt-right heroes Kyle Chapman is facing a long prison term if convicted of his last crime under California's "Three Strikes Laws".

Flyattractor
Robbie continues with his Homophobia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.