DBS Tournament of Power All-stars vs. Marvel/DC All-stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Frieza
Toppo
Jiren
Dyspo
Hit
Kale
Android 18

Vs

Jane Thor
Odinson
WB Hulk
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Green Lantern (Hal)

Fight takes place in the world of void.

Round 1: Team vs Team

Potential matchups:
Goku vs. Superman
Jiren vs. Sentry
Vegeta vs. Odinson
Golden Frieza vs. Silver Surfer
Gohan vs. Wonder Woman
Toppo vs. Hulk
Hit vs. MM
Kale vs. Jane Thor
Dyspo vs. Flash
Android 18 vs. Hal Jordan

Who wins?

Round 2: Free for all? Who is the last standing?

carver9
Anyone on team 1 solos tbh.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by carver9
Anyone on team 1 solos tbh.

For shits & giggles, how would dyspo solo?

RealityWarper

Potential matchups:
Goku vs. Superman GOKU
Jiren vs. Sentry SENTRY (because he is immortal and he can disintegrate Jiren on a thought)
Vegeta vs. Odinson VEGETA
Golden Frieza vs. Silver Surfer FRIEZA
Gohan vs. Wonder Woman GOHAN
Toppo vs. Hulk TOPPO
Hit vs. MM MOLECULE MAN
Kale vs. Jane Thor KALE
Dyspo vs. Flash DYSPO
Android 18 vs. Hal Jordan ANDROID 18

Who wins?

Here is the strange thing, everybody in Team 1 can solo everyone in Team 2 EXCEPT SENTRY & MOLECULE MAN.

SENTRY & MOLECULE MAN can solo EVERYONE AT ONCE, ON A WHIM, EFFORTLESSLY.

SENTRY.

He is more powerful than MOLECULE MAN.

He is the current "MOST POWERFUL MAN IN EXISTENCE".

He solostomps.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jiren alone is enough for this.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper

Potential matchups:
Goku vs. Superman GOKU
Jiren vs. Sentry SENTRY (because he is immortal and he can disintegrate Jiren on a thought)
Toppo vs. Hulk TOPPO
Hit vs. MM MOLECULE MAN
Kale vs. Jane Thor KALE
Dyspo vs. Flash DYSPO

Who wins?

Here is the strange thing, everybody in Team 1 can solo everyone in Team 2 EXCEPT SENTRY & MOLECULE MAN.

SENTRY.

He solostomps.

Glad to see you don't buy into a certain someones belief in that Jiren thread.

Basically that he solos Sentry/Pre Retcon Beyonder/MM/Thanos with IG..

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Molecule Man isn't even in this thread.

Sentry gets onepunched by Jiren.

cdtm
Molecule Man can be wherever he wants to. thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Molecule Man isn't even in this thread.

Sentry gets onepunched by Jiren.

Looooooooool

I've had a big bug.

MM = Martian Manhunter. My bad.

Hit beats Martian Manhunter very easily.

For the rest my answer remains the same.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Glad to see you don't buy into a certain someones belief in that Jiren thread.

Basically that he solos Sentry/Pre Retcon Beyonder/MM/Thanos with IG..

He never demonstrated any ability to counter that kind of power.

carver9
Jiren while not even powered up to his fullest shook the Void. The Void is said to have Unlimited space.

ares834
I fail to see what's so incredible about that considering he can casually block SSG Goku's punches with a single finger.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Jiren has way more impressive stuff than the void BS.

NemeBro
So is there any context to him no-selling, overpowering, and vaporizing Molecule Man that makes it much less impressive? Because if there isn't, then Sentry is considerably more impressive than not only Jiren, but every character in DBS except maybe Zeno.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Goku vs Sentry, Sentry might be slower but much much stronger, he will regenerate through the blasts
Vegeta vs WBH, Vegeta could win if he keeps his distance but he is dumb and Hulk would oneshot him
Gohan vs Green Lantern, if it's hal it will be a stomp.
Frieza vs Silver Surfer, Surfer absorbs everything thrown at him
Toppo vs Odinson, Thor will be to slow and loses
Jiren vs Superman, the two strongest from each team would face off, but Jiren is one or two tiers below Superman and would lose
Dyspo vs Flash, 1 nanosecond is enough for Flash in a Forum fight
Hit vs Martian Manhunter, this would come down to a mindrape
Kale vs Jane, Jane every single time
Android 18 vs WonderWoman, WW has too many options

Anyone from DC or Marvel on this list could take out multiple of team DB out alone, together is a stomp. Just being objective. Even if we lower the DC/Marvel cast to the stats of the DB chars their versatility would be too much.

I am just honest and ubiased in this case.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Potential matchups:
Goku vs. Superman GOKU
Toppo vs. Hulk TOPPO
Hit vs. MM MOLECULE MAN
Kale vs. Jane Thor KALE
Dyspo vs. Flash DYSPO

Who wins?

SENTRY.

He solostomps.

facepalm

Sometimes it hurts me physically to read post like this.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
facepalm

Sometimes it hurts me physically to read post like this.

I know but that's how I see the fights.

The DBS team is way too fast in combat for the comic team to win BUT one characters can disintegrate all of them on a whim...

EDIT:

And Superman is an insect to Jiren.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NemeBro
So is there any context to him no-selling, overpowering, and vaporizing Molecule Man that makes it much less impressive? Because if there isn't, then Sentry is considerably more impressive than not only Jiren, but every character in DBS except maybe Zeno.

Dark Avengers #11-12, which is where Sentry defeated Molecule Man, was published in 2009, long before MM got truly impressive (via absorbing the power of the entire race of Beyonders, becoming a functioning Supreme Being).

I also recall there being either context or PIS involved (i.e. MM was trying to mess with the molecule's in Sentry's brain, but Sentry has "control over his own world," or some such crap).

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
I fail to see what's so incredible about that considering he can casually block SSG Goku's punches with a single finger.

Shaking infinity with just a fraction of your power is insane.

RealityWarper
Dark Avengers #11-12, which is where Sentry defeated Molecule Man, was published in 2009, long before MM got truly impressive (via absorbing the power of the entire race of Beyonders, becoming a functioning Supreme Being).

I also recall there being either context or PIS involved (i.e. MM was trying to mess with the molecule's in Sentry's brain, but Sentry has "control over his own world," or some such crap).

A) MM was at full power. He never got additional power from storing the power of the Beyonders as he couldn't use it.

B) There was no PIS involved. The point of the story was to show how truly powerful Sentry is...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
A): I mean, he was able to strip Doom of his power and bestow it upon Reed, IIRC. And in Ultimates, he stuffs an Omniverse into a box and can erase Lifebringer Galactus with a thought. Sounds like a power-up to me.

B): Truly powerful =/= Omniversal.

RealityWarper
A): I mean, he was able to strip Doom of his power and bestow it upon Reed, IIRC. And in Ultimates, he stuffs an Omniverse into a box and can erase Lifebringer Galactus with a thought. Sounds like a power-up to me.

B): Truly powerful =/= Omniversal.

A) Skillz, he was the source of the powers for both, Doom had no control about it. It is precised (and I showed the scans many times) that Owen was just the repository of the power of the Beyonders and couldn't use it.

The Maker (Reed Richards) precise that Owen is just a battery of Beyonders' powers.

About the rest, he can do that since Doom unlocked his powers in the first Secret Wars. Galactus has always been an insect to the likes of Beyonder and Molecule Man.

B) I don't get your answer for the B.

RadZoa
After seeing how bad Dyspo was beating Goku and Hit, no doubt the DB gets mutiliated

carver9
After seeing how bad Deathstroke and Shadow Dragon was owning Superman, street level characters, Krillin destroys the opposing team. A vampire was too fast for Superman. Chazu stomps.

RealityWarper
After seeing how bad Deathstroke and Shadow Dragon was owning Superman, street level characters, Krillin destroys the opposing team. A vampire was too fast for Superman. Chazu stomps.

True ! thumb up

LordofBrooklyn

WHY ARE YOUR FORCING ME TO DESTROY YOU?!!!!

SSJGGogeta

RealityWarper
Sentry erases the Team 1 on a whim, effortlessly.

carver9
Sentry gets turned to ashes by a punch from Super Saiyan Goku. By the time he reforms, it will be considered a win for DBS. Sentry is powerful but he isn't on the level of these guys. Sorry.

LordofBrooklyn
Challenge him to the WBH vs Sentry Battlezone, Carver!

RealityWarper
Sentry gets turned to ashes by a punch from Super Saiyan Goku. By the time he reforms, it will be considered a win for DBS. Sentry is powerful but he isn't on the level of these guys. Sorry.

The only issue is the combat speed... Sentry is way too slow to deal with Son Goku in an hand to hand situation however for the rest he can simply erase the other team on a whim...

bbrem123
Goku uses Hakai on Sentry. Sentry is erased from existence.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by bbrem123
Goku uses Hakai on Sentry. Sentry is erased from existence.

Sentry wishes to annihilates Team 1 molecules.

Team 1 is annhilated.

/thread

bbrem123
How if he doesn't exist? ^

You even said Team one has the massive speed advantage.

RealityWarper
How if he doesn't exist? ^

You even said Team one has the massive speed advantage.

They have a massive raw power advantage too minus Sentry.

There is very few people whom understand that it's like putting Molecule Man in team 2...

Sentry can arguabely come back from a Hakai, destroying his body doesn't matter anyway.

bbrem123
Please explain this argument. Hell, I love Sentry as a character but seriously not seeing your stance here...

How can he comeback if he doesnt exist. You are reaching man sorry.

RealityWarper
Please explain this argument. Hell, I love Sentry as a character but seriously not seeing your stance here...

How can he comeback if he doesnt exist. You are reaching man sorry.

Destroying him doesn't kill him...

bbrem123
He is not dying man. He is getting erased from existence. Not the same thing at all.

Sentry has never shown the power to recover from this form of destruction.

SSJGGogeta

abhilegend
A) MM was at full power. He never got additional power from storing the power of the Beyonders as he couldn't use it.

B) There was no PIS involved. The point of the story was to show how truly powerful Sentry is...
It is also decided by a global mod to not be as his average way back.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Also Dark Avengers feat for Sentry is not allowed for regular Sentry and is only for that arc as per forum rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=546926&highlight=title%3A%28sentry%29+userid%3A89307

How's that for a counter, eh?

Breaking the rules again, huh?

RealityWarper
He is not dying man. He is getting erased from existence. Not the same thing at all.

Sentry has never shown the power to recover from this form of destruction.

He did against Molecule Man, against Morgana.

You don't understand what reality manipulation is, obviously.

cdtm
I agree with RealityWarper.

Sentry may be a poor man's Superman clone, but he tanks being erased. Just like Superman would. thumb up

Glad to see you're finally come on board the Superman bandwagon, RW. smile

RealityWarper
I agree with RealityWarper.

Sentry may be a poor man's Superman clone, but he tanks being erased. Just like Superman would. thumb up

Glad to see you're finally come on board the Superman bandwagon, RW. smile

Superman can be erased...

Sentry cannot...

Molecule/Reality Manipulation is the manipulation of all matter and all energy, space, time, etc...

It's vastly superior to Hakai, considering that Sentry's power-level is limitless.

cdtm
Hakai destroys the soul, though.

The Infinity Gauntlet has a seperate gem for that, it can't be done with only the reality gem.

RealityWarper

The Infinity Gauntlet has a seperate gem for that, it can't be done with only the reality gem.

You can directly manipulate the soul/life force with reality manipulation.

Molecule Man directly manipulated Beyonder's soul to put it in his original body in their second fight...

It will be child's play for Sentry because he was able to counter Molecule Man's molecule manipulation, submit and destroy him.

https://s7.postimg.org/a8i7q0dgr/FF-_An_27-39.jpg

https://s7.postimg.org/4kbwz5jez/FF-_An_27-40.jpg

RealityWarper
I'm positive that nobody in the Team DBS can beat Sentry and I'm positive that he can erase the DBS team on a whim.

/thread

bbrem123

The Infinity Gauntlet has a seperate gem for that, it can't be done with only the reality gem. You sir are correct. Hakai completely erases you. Hell it can even erase toonforce characters.

RealityWarper how can you even argue against this lol. This is some pretty strong Sentry wanking if I must say.

RealityWarper
You sir are correct. Hakai completely erases you. Hell it can even erase toonforce characters.

*sigh*

Yes, and Sentry has come back being erased at the Molecular-level.

For the reason mentionned above...

That's a strong Hakai wanking I guess.

The Hakai cannot kill someone that is immortal.

Beerus confirmed it in DB Super: Chapter 26 p 37

http://i6.mangareader.net/dragon-ball-super/26/dragon-ball-super-9576019.jpg

Sentry erases Team 1 with a thought.

bbrem123
They showed Goku destroying Merged Zemasu with Hakai and even had Zeno destroy him completely later on. This was also never stated in the anime if im not mistaken. Whis actually says there is nothing Beerus can not destroy.

RealityWarper
They showed Goku destroying Merged Zemasu with Hakai

Destroying partially.

Zeno destroyed Zamasu and the Universe they were in with another technique called ERASE.

Beerus stated on-panel that he cannot kill immortals with his techniques.

Hakai is one of Beerus techniques and therefore cannot kill immortals.

thumb up

Sentry stomps.

bbrem123
Dude it shows it working on panel. And the anime is different from the manga anyways. They make it pretty clear he can kill anything in the anime. Whis says he can destroy anything.

Sentry is strong and all. But he gets man handled here. Sorry if you dont like it.

bbrem123
lol at the partial destruction. Zemasu was crapping his pants when it was happening. It was obviously working. He even had to use Mai to save himself.

RealityWarper
Dude it shows it working on panel. And the anime is different from the manga anyways. They make it pretty clear he can kill anything in the anime. Whis says he can destroy anything.

Sentry is strong and all. But he gets man handled here. Sorry if you dont like it.

lol at the partial destruction. Zemasu was crapping his pants when it was happening. It was obviously working. He even had to use Mai to save himself.

Man.

There is nothing to discuss.

Beerus said on panel that he cannot kill immortal beings.

You can remain with your beliefs if that helps you sleeping at night. I don't care.

Sentry solostomps.

/thread

bbrem123
Man.

There is nothing to discuss.

Beerus said on panel that he cannot kill immortal beings.

You can remain with your beliefs if that helps you sleeping at night. I don't care.

Sentry solostomps.

/thread

Excatly there isnt. There is on panel proof of Hakai working on an immortal. Yet you ignore it and go with statements. Fail. I guess Goku has a stronger hakai than Beerus haha.

Anime is different than mange. Can you understand this?
They even go as far as saying he can destroy toonforce characters. Whis even confirms he can destroy anything in the anime. You are just wrong and want to wank Sentry.

RealityWarper
Excatly there isnt. There is on panel proof of Hakai working on an immortal. Yet you ignore it and go with statements. Fail. I guess Goku has a stronger hakai than Beerus haha.

Anime is different than mange. Can you understand this?
They even go as far as saying he can destroy toonforce characters. Whis even confirms he can destroy anything in the anime. You are just wrong and want to wank Sentry.

You are reported for trolling now.

Wilfully ignoring a scan that said the opposite of your senselss wanking and still continuing to spam the thread is called trolling.

RealityWarper
Tsssk.

Goku didn't even cancel the Hakai and Zamasu was able to regrow the destroyed parts.

I have still to justify all of this BS against ill informed DBS fans...

http://i1.mangareader.net/dragon-ball-super/25/dragon-ball-super-9446665.jpg

http://i3.mangareader.net/dragon-ball-super/25/dragon-ball-super-9446671.jpg

Sentry solostomps effortlessly on a whim. GL HF.

bbrem123
Here I will start a sentry vs goku thread. We can continue there

RealityWarper
Here I will start a sentry vs goku thread. We can continue there

Yeah go debate yourself.

Your beliefs are directly contradicted by what is on panel.

bbrem123
Conceding I see ok great. Makes it easier.

What tier is Sentry in to you? Just curious.

RealityWarper
Conceding I see ok great. Makes it easier.

What tier is Sentry in to you? Just curious.

Conceding what ?

I have countered every BS you said lol.

Tier doesn't exist in comics.

You failed to prove that they can beat him.

Go wank DBS with your salt in the other thread.

bbrem123
Wtf. Yes tiers exist in comics.

I did prove you wrong you just have a hard on for Sentry.

RealityWarper
Wtf. Yes tiers exist in comics.

I did prove you wrong you just have a hard on for Sentry.

Beerus said exactly the opposite than your stupid claims. Stop trolling.

bbrem123
panel proof is great than statments. Anime says otherwise too. Manga and anime are different anyways.

What tier? High Skyfather, Abstract, High Herald??

RealityWarper
panel proof is great than statments. Anime says otherwise too. Manga and anime are different anyways.

What tier? High Skyfather, Abstract, High Herald??

Anime doesn't say otherwise.

Yeah panel proof is greater than statements.

You failed to counter anything. Nice concession.

bbrem123
Goku showed the Hakai destroyed Zemasu in the manga. They never said anything about immortals not being affect by Hakai in anime. Whis states Beerus can destroy anything. Even toonforce. You are the one with no counter my friend.

RealityWarper
Goku showed the Hakai destroyed Zemasu in the manga. They never said anything about immortals not being affect by Hakai in anime. Whis states Beerus can destroy anything. Even toonforce. You are the one with no counter my friend.

Yeah destroying, still that cannot kill him, confirmed by Beerus on panel.

Still all parts destroyed came back.

You are wrong, deal with it.

bbrem123
They destroy all aspects of you. No coming back form that.

RealityWarper
They destroy all aspects of you. No coming back form that.

His body parts grown back and Beerus admited that he cannot kill immortals with it.

Deal with it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by abhilegend
It is also decided by a global mod to not be as his average way back.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=546926&highlight=title%3A%28sentry%29+userid%3A89307

Breaking the rules again, huh?
I see RW breaking the rules again and again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.