Wonder Woman vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
Hulk crash lands in Gotham inside a shield craft. Breaking out of the ship he is fired upon by Gotham P.D. Thunder Clapping them away he marches through the street only to have Wonder Woman jump from atop a build in front of his path.

Wonder Woman: I've killed monsters from other worlds.

Hulk to enrage to speak roars at WW and charges at her.

Who wins?

1. WW w/ sword and shield

2. WW h2h

https://68.media.tumblr.com/fcdba29cde88a75577ef403bdd200796/tumblr_oo74f55xSL1v2lbnko5_500.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/jJW0O55ITuVyw/giphy.gif

playa1258
Diana takes the first fight.

2nd is much closer.

Josh_Alexander
I support Hulk.

Hulk isn't longer to be considered a stupid beast. We've seen hulk being smarter with each movie.

quanchi112
Hulk beats her down.

K-Dog
If she cit doomsdays arm off, she can easily do the same to him. She wins with the sword, loses without.

K-Dog
Originally posted by K-Dog
If she cut doomsdays arm off, she can easily do the same to him. She wins with the sword, loses without.

quanchi112
Originally posted by K-Dog
If she cit doomsdays arm off, she can easily do the same to him. She wins with the sword, loses without. DD isn't the Hulk. He beats the snot out of her.

Psychotron
1. WW
2. Hard to say, but I'd lean towards Diana.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
1. WW
2. Hard to say, but I'd lean towards Diana. Based on ?

Psychotron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

The movies.

quanchi112
The movies. What about the films ? Be a little more specific if you want to be taken seriously.

Psychotron
What about the films ? Be a little more specific if you want to be taken seriously.

Lmao, what would you know about being taken seriously? You're the forum clown.

Anyway, she held her own against DD who is faaaar more powerful than Hulk, she cut him too, so she'll have no trouble in round one against the big green retard. She took hits from DD and knocked him off his feet a couple of times, so she can definitely hurt Hulk. If Iron Man can knock him out Diana definitely can. And that's before we factor in the massive speed advantage she has on him.

Robtard
Right now, she cuts Hulk in half. She's also a billion times a billion times sexier looking.

Might change after Thor: Ragnarok

quanchi112
Lmao, what would you know about being taken seriously? You're the forum clown.

Anyway, she held her own against DD who is faaaar more powerful than Hulk, she cut him too, so she'll have no trouble in round one against the big green retard. She took hits from DD and knocked him off his feet a couple of times, so she can definitely hurt Hulk. If Iron Man can knock him out Diana definitely can. And that's before we factor in the massive speed advantage she has on him. This is about the evidence not your juvenile attempts at insulting someone. You wanted me to come to England to kick your ass. You're rather unstable so pull yourself together.

Based off what is DD more powerful than the Hulk ?

Ok where to begin. DD is not interchangeable to the Hulk. Secondly Hulk fought someone with greater experience and comparable skill to WW in Thor. Thirdly Iron man was reforming constantly which WW cannot do and it had comparable strength to the Hulk which Diana doesn't have. Hulk also came out of mind control when he was caught off guard which doesn't apply here. Fourthly she had aid against DD and still was basically ineffective. Hulk might be tagged but he will hit her and ko her. Too strong and too relentless and without batman and superman to aid her she falls.

smile

Psychotron
This is about the evidence not your juvenile attempts at insulting someone. You wanted me to come to England to kick your ass. You're rather unstable so pull yourself together.

Based off what is DD more powerful than the Hulk ?

Ok where to begin. DD is not interchangeable to the Hulk. Secondly Hulk fought someone with greater experience and comparable skill to WW in Thor. Thirdly Iron man was reforming constantly which WW cannot do and it had comparable strength to the Hulk which Diana doesn't have. Hulk also came out of mind control when he was caught off guard which doesn't apply here. Fourthly she had aid against DD and still was basically ineffective. Hulk might be tagged but he will hit her and ko her. Too strong and too relentless and without batman and superman to aid her she falls.

smile

Oh, you're the one who started the insults, don't pretend it was otherwise. Book a flight, loser, or buy me a ticket to whatever shithole you live in. At 105kg I've never been bigger and stronger in my entire life. I dare your fat ass to try me.

Based on having better feats. Like tanking a nuke or straight up overpowering Superman.

You're right, they're not interchangeable. DD is so much more powerful. For all of Thor's vaunted experience he fights like a bar room brawler, WW has much better skill feats. Besides, Thor was holding back. WW has tanked hits from DD with a smile, she doesn't need to reform. She also briefly restrained Doomsday, her strength is easily on Hulk's level. She cut off his arm, how is that ineffective? I love how you ignored Diana's speed advantage because you have no answer to it.

quanchi112
Oh, you're the one who started the insults, don't pretend it was otherwise. Book a flight, loser, or buy me a ticket to whatever shithole you live in. At 105kg I've never been bigger and stronger in my entire life. I dare your fat ass to try me.

Based on having better feats. Like tanking a nuke or straight up overpowering Superman.

You're right, they're not interchangeable. DD is so much more powerful. For all of Thor's vaunted experience he fights like a bar room brawler, WW has much better skill feats. Besides, Thor was holding back. WW has tanked hits from DD with a smile, she doesn't need to reform. She also briefly restrained Doomsday, her strength is easily on Hulk's level. She cut off his arm, how is that ineffective? I love how you ignored Diana's speed advantage because you have no answer to it. Why would I book a flight to England to beat you up. I'm not fat at all but I'm sure you have to tell yourself lies to fill up that bucket of holes you call your self esteem.

How do you know Hulk couldn't overpower Superman or wouldn't survive a nuke.

You haven't proven anything as to believe that. Thor uses skill all the time. We see his skill when he's depowered and decimates agents in the first film. WW needed aid to fight against world war soldiers. laughing out loud

Her people were getting their asses kicked by them. She needed the aid of the other two to briefly hold him up. She isn't close to his strength so quit creating a false idea based off that.

Thor has a speed advantage as well but guess what happened. She has a speed advantage on DD. She isn't untouchable and I don't believe she can easily cut off Hulk's limbs. That's just that weakling DD. He pounds her into the dirt. We see Thir can't even go toe to toe with him.

Juk3n
Could have sworn in Age of Ultron When hulk is coming out if his daze, he sees soldiers, gets instantly mad again, and THEN is knocked the **** out. Yep ironman first knocked hulks tooth out, then knocked out an angry hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juk3n
Could have sworn in Age of Ultron When hulk is coming out if his daze, he sees soldiers, gets instantly mad again, and THEN is knocked the **** out. Yep ironman first knocked hulks tooth out, then knocked out an angry hulk. So you admit he wasn't looking at Iron Man at all and completely cheapshotted. This doesn't pertain to a one on one matchup at all. Thanks for your support.

TethAdamTheRock
Could have sworn in Age of Ultron When hulk is coming out if his daze, he sees soldiers, gets instantly mad again, and THEN is knocked the **** out. Yep ironman first knocked hulks tooth out, then knocked out an angry hulk. hulk knocked abominations tooth out and abomination was much stronger

quanchi112
Only a DC fanboy would bring up knocking a tooth out. laughing out loud

Juk3n
Well then we're all in agreement. Since Diana is faster by magnitudes there's a credible chance(like in any fight) where the hugely faster combatant can at some point catch the slower guy off guard.

And we've literally just concluded that all it takes to knock out angry hulk is a not very hard punch from a direction in which he isn't looking.

Cool I guess.

I'm all for establishing limits.

playa1258
Diana takes the first one.

Much closer in the second. She has much more fighting skill and speed.

quanchi112
Well then we're all in agreement. Since Diana is faster by magnitudes there's a credible chance(like in any fight) where the hugely faster combatant can at some point catch the slower guy off guard.

And we've literally just concluded that all it takes to knock out angry hulk is a not very hard punch from a direction in which he isn't looking.

Cool I guess.

I'm all for establishing limits. Completrly different circumstances. He isn't coming out of mind control nor is he staring at soldiers get tinge revved up so your point is dismantled right before your very eyes,

So you don't believe a cheapshot hurts or has more of an impact than a lunch you can see coming. Well you've obviously never been in a fight or have any concept of making a relevant point here.

FrothByte
Diana should be too fast for Hulk if she puts her mind to it, which means she should have no problems slicing him up in round 1 (though it beggars the question of why she didn't consistently try to do so against Ares).

But in h2h, I'm not convinced that Diana has enough damage output to take out Hulk.

relentless1
Diana is faster, stronger and a better fighter than Hulk in either scenario... with weapons she destroys Hulk, without its a good fight but she still comes out the winner although Hulk does certainly have a punchers chance in that one.

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
Diana is faster, stronger and a better fighter than Hulk in either scenario... with weapons she destroys Hulk, without its a good fight but she still comes out the winner although Hulk does certainly have a punchers chance in that one.

Faster and better fighter I'll give you but nothing WW has done can even come close to Hulk's leviathan punch.

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
Faster and better fighter I'll give you but nothing WW has done can even come close to Hulk's leviathan punch.

It's relentless1 and WW is a DC character.

relentless1

yes ill concede to that feat for sure but she put up a helluva fight against a superior foe in doomsday which is a A+ strength feat in and of itself; she cold stopped his onslaught with her sword at one point even cutting his hand off so I'm not sure what hulk can do to her if she has her sword and shield

Psychotron
Why would I book a flight to England to beat you up. I'm not fat at all but I'm sure you have to tell yourself lies to fill up that bucket of holes you call your self esteem.

How do you know Hulk couldn't overpower Superman or wouldn't survive a nuke.

You haven't proven anything as to believe that. Thor uses skill all the time. We see his skill when he's depowered and decimates agents in the first film. WW needed aid to fight against world war soldiers. laughing out loud

Her people were getting their asses kicked by them. She needed the aid of the other two to briefly hold him up. She isn't close to his strength so quit creating a false idea based off that.

Thor has a speed advantage as well but guess what happened. She has a speed advantage on DD. She isn't untouchable and I don't believe she can easily cut off Hulk's limbs. That's just that weakling DD. He pounds her into the dirt. We see Thir can't even go toe to toe with him.

I don't have self esteem issues. I'm not the one who's trolling on forums 24/7 looking for attention.

Because he doesn't have the feats for it. His best strength and durability feats are miles bellow Superman's best.

Lmao, what skill? He's just a brawler beating up some featless goons. WW needed help? Really? Is that what you're saying? Because I recall her blitzing an entire army of Germans at the end of the movie.

Diana is >>>>>> other Amazons so I don't know what you're tying to say here.

She briefly restrained DD with the lasso before Batman hit him with a kryptonite grenade. Superman wasn't even there lol, he was busy getting the spear.

Thor doesn't have better speed feats than Hulk and if he does the difference is negligible. The difference in speed between Hulk and Wonder Woman is far greater. She's literally hundreds, if not thousands of times faster, than him.

She easily cut DD and he ate a nuke. What's Hulk's best durability feat? Getting KOed by Iron Man?

Darth Thor

Psychotron
Probably because Thor is 1/3 the size of Hulk. Also, Thor knows how to throw a punch, Hulk is a giant child throwing a tantrum.

Darth Thor

quanchi112
I don't have self esteem issues. I'm not the one who's trolling on forums 24/7 looking for attention.

Because he doesn't have the feats for it. His best strength and durability feats are miles bellow Superman's best.

Lmao, what skill? He's just a brawler beating up some featless goons. WW needed help? Really? Is that what you're saying? Because I recall her blitzing an entire army of Germans at the end of the movie.

Diana is >>>>>> other Amazons so I don't know what you're tying to say here.

She briefly restrained DD with the lasso before Batman hit him with a kryptonite grenade. Superman wasn't even there lol, he was busy getting the spear.

Thor doesn't have better speed feats than Hulk and if he does the difference is negligible. The difference in speed between Hulk and Wonder Woman is far greater. She's literally hundreds, if not thousands of times faster, than him.

She easily cut DD and he ate a nuke. What's Hulk's best durability feat? Getting KOed by Iron Man? I am here to debate you're the guy threatening to fight people online because you can't control your own emotional inner turmoil.

No, they aren't. Hulk casually stopped the leviathan whereas superman passed out holding up a tower with less speed and less weight.

He does have skill just not as much as Thor. He is skilled enough to get the better of Thor with a weapon. She needed help and can't take the impact of bullets directly. Hulk merely swats them away as minor irritants. Different classes of durability and strength.

She is more skilled but she isn't durable enough to tank the bullets like Hulk is. She needed aid against ancient weaponry as well. Pitiful.

That's the lasso not a strength feat. She caught him off guard but wasn't strong enough to hold him which is the point so don't be disingenious.

Surviving a battle in which an amped iron man suit reforms is far greater than dodging bullets and needing humans to help out pre modern day times. This isn't close. Once he connects she will falter and quickly. He can won't stand her punishment she can't withstand his. He's the Hulk you ignorant cuck.

Psychotron
I am here to debate you're the guy threatening to fight people online because you can't control your own emotional inner turmoil.

No, they aren't. Hulk casually stopped the leviathan whereas superman passed out holding up a tower with less speed and less weight.

He does have skill just not as much as Thor. He is skilled enough to get the better of Thor with a weapon. She needed help and can't take the impact of bullets directly. Hulk merely swats them away as minor irritants. Different classes of durability and strength.

She is more skilled but she isn't durable enough to tank the bullets like Hulk is. She needed aid against ancient weaponry as well. Pitiful.

That's the lasso not a strength feat. She caught him off guard but wasn't strong enough to hold him which is the point so don't be disingenious.

Surviving a battle in which an amped iron man suit reforms is far greater than dodging bullets and needing humans to help out pre modern day times. This isn't close. Once he connects she will falter and quickly. He can won't stand her punishment she can't withstand his. He's the Hulk you ignorant cuck.

Then why did you bring it up, dumbass?

No, the Hulk tipped over an already falling Leviathan. Iron Man was the one stopped it permanently.

Hulk has absolutely no skill, he's just a raging monster. Thor is a brawler. Diana didn't need help to kill the Germans, what are you even on about? WW blocks bullets, but we know she can tank hits from DD, who is far more powerful than Hulk by feats, so Hulk isn't going to put her down.

And yet, Hulk was KOed by Iron Man and pinned down by Chitauri lasers, which even Cap took.

If she wasn't strong enough to at least briefly hold him Doomsday would have just ragdolled her and freed himself.

Hahaha, surviving a fight with Iron Man is impressive now? Lmao, Cap beat his ass, you tard. A truck took out an Iron Man armor. This makes Hulk look pathetic. The fact that Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor matched the strength of an enraged Hulk should tell you just how "strong" Banner is. Diana survived Doomsday, Hulk will be a walk in the park. She'll blitz his ass and there's nothing Hulk can do about it.

HulkIsHulk
Apparently wvery one of Iron Man's armors are the same :shrug:

Psychotron
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Apparently wvery one of Iron Man's armors are the same :shrug:

Would you agree that his newer armors are more advanced than his older ones?

juggerman
More advanced =/= more durable

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by juggerman
thumb up Yeah. It was made obvious from Iron Man 2, onwards

Psychotron

Yeah, I'm sure Iron Man made his newer armors crap on purpose.

juggerman
Yeah, I'm sure Iron Man made his newer armors crap on purpose.

Lemme see if I can explain this to you. Let's say Tony upgrades his armor to fly faster but in doing so he has to lighten it so he makes it thinner, and in doing so, less durable. The armor could be upgraded offensively but slightly worse defensively. We see something like this in Ironman 3. That armor was pretty shitty defensively but could locate Tony in another part of the world

HulkIsHulk
Or maybe he wasn't in a good mood because you know, he was dying, or had PTSD or his GF dumped him along with the guilt over Ultron and it affected his work like all normal people?

I still can't fanthom why people would (other than pure bias and twisting facts) say the armor from Civil War movie is just as capable as the armor from the first Iron Man movie when the former was pierced and visibly damaged by Hawkeye's arrows while the latter can take mingun fire and missiles head on and have on a few scratches. Or any other comparison. Every armor is unique. Especially when you have specialized armors like the suitcase suit or the piledriver armed suit, or the many variants of deassembling suits.

And comparing suits like the Civil War armor to something like the Hulkbuster when it clearly looks nothing alike let alone it's other features is just plain nonsensical.

Especially when you compare even very similar looking armor, like the Mk 3 and Mk4 , when latter lost in a durability contest to the MK 2.

quanchi112
Then why did you bring it up, dumbass?

No, the Hulk tipped over an already falling Leviathan. Iron Man was the one stopped it permanently.

Hulk has absolutely no skill, he's just a raging monster. Thor is a brawler. Diana didn't need help to kill the Germans, what are you even on about? WW blocks bullets, but we know she can tank hits from DD, who is far more powerful than Hulk by feats, so Hulk isn't going to put her down.

And yet, Hulk was KOed by Iron Man and pinned down by Chitauri lasers, which even Cap took.

If she wasn't strong enough to at least briefly hold him Doomsday would have just ragdolled her and freed himself.

Hahaha, surviving a fight with Iron Man is impressive now? Lmao, Cap beat his ass, you tard. A truck took out an Iron Man armor. This makes Hulk look pathetic. The fact that Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor matched the strength of an enraged Hulk should tell you just how "strong" Banner is. Diana survived Doomsday, Hulk will be a walk in the park. She'll blitz his ass and there's nothing Hulk can do about it. You need guidance so I was here to provide it since I'm very wise.

Hulk stopped it while Iron man assisted in destroying it. Hulk casually stopped it with hardly any momentum.

I suggest rewatching her initial battle against the Germans. She did need help against them. She didn't just run through them without any help. That isn't even modern weaponry for ****s sake. She can't just take the bullets as Hulk just typically swats away modern warfare. I explained the iron man fight so quit ignoring the context. The camera pans away but the Chitauri were attacking from all kinds of angles. WW couldn't take that punishment from those lasers and they didn't defeat the Hulk so what's your point. Do you even know ?

Chitauri >>>>>Germans.

So now surviving against an amped Hulkbuster armor which was reforming is the same as Cap with Bucky fighting in tandem against iron man who wasn't trying to kill Cap. Oh for ****s sake you're a deliberate liar. Prove it. Hulk isn't comparable to ancient Germans. She had aid to defeat DD she doesn't get any here. Hulk proved he was superior to Hulkbuster armor but Stark could reform. Hulk also came out of a hex and was caught off guard, sport.

Hulk decimates her. It isn't close.

quanchi112
Psycho is exposed for an emotional nutcase who intentionally lies to try to convey his pitiful sham debating.

Psychotron
Lemme see if I can explain this to you. Let's say Tony upgrades his armor to fly faster but in doing so he has to lighten it so he makes it thinner, and in doing so, less durable. The armor could be upgraded offensively but slightly worse defensively. We see something like this in Ironman 3. That armor was pretty shitty defensively but could locate Tony in another part of the world

Slightly worse? A peak human was beating his ass in H2H. Also, Tony was already capable of traversing the globe with his Mark 3 armor, I don't see how turning it into cardboard was worth it for a (theoretical) speed boost.

quanchi112
Peak human. laughing out loud

juggerman
Slightly worse? A peak human was beating his ass in H2H. Also, Tony was already capable of traversing the globe with his Mark 3 armor, I don't see how turning it into cardboard was worth it for a (theoretical) speed boost.

Cap is super human and that was just an example. As stated Tony made his IM3 Armor less durable but it could find him and assemble itself onto him. You not thinking that's a good trade doesn't really matter in the grand scheme. There are multiple different ways the suits could be affected when making upgrades and that would rarely provide a unilateral power up

Psychotron
Cap is super human and that was just an example. As stated Tony made his IM3 Armor less durable but it could find him and assemble itself onto him. You not thinking that's a good trade doesn't really matter in the grand scheme. There are multiple different ways the suits could be affected when making upgrades and that would rarely provide a unilateral power up

Clearly it wasn't worth it since the Mark 3 suit would have torn Steve a new *******.

You need guidance so I was here to provide it since I'm very wise.

Hulk stopped it while Iron man assisted in destroying it. Hulk casually stopped it with hardly any momentum.

I suggest rewatching her initial battle against the Germans. She did need help against them. She didn't just run through them without any help. That isn't even modern weaponry for ****s sake. She can't just take the bullets as Hulk just typically swats away modern warfare. I explained the iron man fight so quit ignoring the context. The camera pans away but the Chitauri were attacking from all kinds of angles. WW couldn't take that punishment from those lasers and they didn't defeat the Hulk so what's your point. Do you even know ?

Chitauri >>>>>Germans.

So now surviving against an amped Hulkbuster armor which was reforming is the same as Cap with Bucky fighting in tandem against iron man who wasn't trying to kill Cap. Oh for ****s sake you're a deliberate liar. Prove it. Hulk isn't comparable to ancient Germans. She had aid to defeat DD she doesn't get any here. Hulk proved he was superior to Hulkbuster armor but Stark could reform. Hulk also came out of a hex and was caught off guard, sport.

Hulk decimates her. It isn't close.

Autism isn't wisdom.

Watch the scene again. Hulk didn't fully stop it. The tail was going to crush the Black Widow and the other muggles if Tony hadn't blown it up.

First of all, she wasn't even at full power at that point. Second we don't actually know what would happen if a bullet hit her. Wonder Woman definitely could take Chitauri lasers since even Steve survived one and he's definitely not bulletproof. At the end of the day Wonder Woman has taken direct hits from an opponent stronger than Hulk and this argument is pointless.

The Chitauri were scrubs. A guy with a bow and arrow was handing them their asses.

Iron Man armors are traditionally weak, yes. Hulk was raging for a while so he was amped up and he was still matched in strength and laid out by the Hulkbuster. He's definitely comparable to the Germans in speed. She had aid against DD, but Hulk is no Doomsday, he's not even in the same weight class. DD ate a nuke and tanked everything Superman threw at him, Hulk got hurt by Chitauri grunts and got laid out by the Hulkbuster. Explain how Hulk will avoid getting decapitated by Wonder Woman when she's literally thousands of times faster than him and has cut a stronger, more durable opponent like DD.

juggerman
Clearly it wasn't worth it since the Mark 3 suit would have torn Steve a new *******.

Not fighting the way he did in CW. The armor he did use would have f*cked Steve up had IM been actually trying to kill him. Even holding back it molly whomped Steve quite a bit

Psychotron
Not fighting the way he did in CW. The armor he did use would have f*cked Steve up had IM been actually trying to kill him. Even holding back it molly whomped Steve quite a bit

I'm talking about the H2H portion of the fight.

juggerman
I'm talking about the H2H portion of the fight.

And that suit seemed like it was a back up of sorts. It was in a plane so it could have been a lesser suit anyway not being a prime suit. That's just speculation though

quanchi112

Autism isn't wisdom.

Watch the scene again. Hulk didn't fully stop it. The tail was going to crush the Black Widow and the other muggles if Tony hadn't blown it up.Says the guy who believes Cap is peak human. laughing out loud

Hulk stopped its forward progress. Iron man assisted in its destruction. So what I said is true. Hulk also did so casually. The leviathan was massive in size and was traveling at a much greater speed than Hulk who leapt up to stop it.
Based on what ? You don't dodge bullets if they wouldn't harm you consistently. Use some common sense you steroid using ape. She couldn't take the lasers the Hulk was withstanding and neither can cap. You are such a dishonest and moronic meathead. Your baseless claims aren't proof. The Germans are scrubs and regular people can beat their asses. Her lame BF would get his ass kicked by Hawkeye. You are offensively stupid.
No, they are not. Quit denying the context and the entire fight just because his attention was elsewhere after he came out of a hex to paint a false picture. Again saying DD is on another level when we see batman avoid the tard is ridiculous. We see WW who needs aid against Germans hold her own against this retarded dumbass then it even further depreciates DD's stock.

Hulk wasn't hurt he was stymied. WW's sword lacks the destructive power of a nuke but she cut him up so stop with the apples and oranges comparisons. Hulk would beat DD and he beats the shit out of WW. Face the facts and let go of the juice.

FrothByte
WW wins with sword, loses without.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Diana might be faster but Hulk's leaps and explosiveness in a fight are right on par with hers imo. Hulk is fast and can really move. Diana doesn't have enough of an advantage in that to matter imo. There was one scene with the rubble being thrown at her that Hulk couldn't replicate (He'd jump through it) but everything else? Hulk moves like Doomsday, a very fast and agile brick that sometimes you don't see coming (Loki). And unrelenting.

Diana wins if she plays it smart and finds a way to incapacitate him.

Hulk wins.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Diana might be faster but Hulk's leaps and explosiveness in a fight are right on par with hers imo. Hulk is fast and can really move. Diana doesn't have enough of an advantage in that to matter imo. There was one scene with the rubble being thrown at her that Hulk couldn't replicate (He'd jump through it) but everything else? Hulk moves like Doomsday, a very fast and agile brick that sometimes you don't see coming (Loki). And unrelenting.

Diana wins if she plays it smart and finds a way to incapacitate him.

Hulk wins.

I have to disagree. Hulk is maybe faster in covering distance due to his leaps, but there's no way you can convince me that he's a bullet timer like Diana is. He even had trouble landing shots on Thor.

playa1258
Hulk was also had trouble tagging Blonsky.

Diana is far faster and more skilled than he is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Hulk was also had trouble tagging Blonsky.

Diana is far faster and more skilled than he is. Hulk beat the shit out of Blonsky. He will beat the shit out of WW as well.

FrothByte
Hulk beat the shit out of Blonsky. He will beat the shit out of WW as well.

Yeah but he couldn't hit Blonsky. It wasn't till Blonsky stood still and allowed himself to get hit that Hulk crushed him.

quanchi112
Yeah but he couldn't hit Blonsky. It wasn't till Blonsky stood still and allowed himself to get hit that Hulk crushed him. It was a matter of time. Blonsky didn't really have any effect on the Hulk.

HulkIsHulk
Yeah but he couldn't hit Blonsky. It wasn't till Blonsky stood still and allowed himself to get hit that Hulk crushed him.
Considering that Hulk in that movie was able to slap away RPGs point blank and outmaneuver Abomination who was still fast enough to catch a RPG without looking at it, that just shows how fast serum Blonskyb s

FrothByte
Considering that Hulk in that movie was able to slap away RPGs point blank and outmaneuver Abomination who was still fast enough to catch a RPG without looking at it, that just shows how fast serum Blonskyb s

Serrum Blonsky was about as fast as Cap. And are honestly going to tell me Blonsky, Cap or Hulk can easily dodge around bullets?

HulkIsHulk
Really? Maybe in running speed, but when has Cap displayed the levels of agility Blonskyb did?

h1a8
Considering that Hulk in that movie was able to slap away RPGs point blank and outmaneuver Abomination who was still fast enough to catch a RPG without looking at it, that just shows how fast serum Blonskyb s No it doesn't. It just shows how inconsistent movies and comics (fiction) are.
Blonsky wasn't moving faster than an rpg (which moves slower than most bullets). He probably ran less than 100mph.

In Supergirl, she has feats of racing Flash, etc. Yet she sometimes failed to evade slow moving enemies. Superman moved a moon and struggled with a few hundred ton boulder. This is how fiction works. You can't equate one feat to any other feat. Many showings are just inconsistent.

FrothByte
Really? Maybe in running speed, but when has Cap displayed the levels of agility Blonskyb did?

Err... the entire length of the movies TWS and CW? AoU too?

And before we get sidetracked, remember that Hulk had huge troubles landing clean shots on Thor too, and he was never as agile as Blonsky and Cap.

AAND, don't ignore the fact that none of these characters are bullet timers like Wonder Woman.

HulkIsHulk
Err... the entire length of the movies TWS and CW? AoU too?

And before we get sidetracked, remember that Hulk had huge troubles landing clean shots on Thor too, and he was never as agile as Blonsky and Cap.

AAND, don't ignore the fact that none of these characters are bullet timers like Wonder Woman.
You could be more specific. The only time I remember anything of any great agility is from TWS Quinjet attack, but I never felt that was on the same level as Blonsky's. I don't remember any other specific instances unless you're equating skill to agility. So if could be so kind and point them out. Please.
Heck Abomination while chasing that military Jeep showed some agility
And I am not saying that Hulk is as fast as Wonder Woman. Just that using the Blonsky instance is not the best argument

FrothByte
You could be more specific. The only time I remember anything of any great agility is from TWS Quinjet attack, but I never felt that was on the same level as Blonsky's. I don't remember any other specific instances unless you're equating skill to agility. So if could be so kind and point them out. Please.
Heck Abomination while chasing that military Jeep showed some agility
And I am not saying that Hulk is as fast as Wonder Woman. Just that using the Blonsky instance is not the best argument

Well since you mentioned it already, that quinjet attack is above and beyond anything Blonsky did. Cap's fight scenes when he took out the pirates on the ship are all on the same agility-level as the stuff Blonsky was doing. THe only difference is that Cap spread out those maneuvers over a longer fight whereas you see Blonsky concentrate them in a short burst.

In any case, why did we all of a sudden start talking about agility when speed was what was in contention originally?

HulkIsHulk
Well the Quinjet stuff isn't just agility though. It was his shield plus strength along with agility. And I didn't claimed Blonsky was overall superior to Cap either. Just counter in your claim that Cap is just as fast

FrothByte
Well the Quinjet stuff isn't just agility though. It was his shield plus strength along with agility. And I didn't claimed Blonsky was overall superior to Cap either. Just counter in your claim that Cap is just as fast

You're starting to confuse me. Do you want to debate agility or speed?

Because if all you want to discuss is speed then:
1. Cap runs as fast as cars on a highway
2. Cap beats Loki to the punch, a guy who's reflexes are fast enough to catch arrows without looking
3. Cap trades hits with WS, as guy who's fast enough to sommersault out of the line of fire.
4. Cap is fast and skilled enough to not get hit once (other than Rumlow) by a whole bunch of guys in an elevator.

In comparison, Blonsky dodged a few hits from Hulk. Hulk who couldn't hit Thor unless Thor was already off his feet or was distracted.

So back to the topic at hand. WW is quite a ways faster than Hulk. Whereas Hulk is clearly more durable and stronger than WW.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I have to disagree. Hulk is maybe faster in covering distance due to his leaps, but there's no way you can convince me that he's a bullet timer like Diana is. He even had trouble landing shots on Thor.

Because of his superior skill. Wonder Woman can definitely out fight the Hulk but be that much faster?

https://youtu.be/FdWJ-Njeaig

Rewatching the fight, Hulk is so explosive and unrelenting that similarity to Doomsday it doesn't matter if you can fly or are a way better fighter. He WILL hit you eventually.

This fight depends on whether or not her sword can put him down because she has no other way of putting down the Hulk.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Because of his superior skill. Wonder Woman can definitely out fight the Hulk but be that much faster?

https://youtu.be/FdWJ-Njeaig

Rewatching the fight, Hulk is so explosive and unrelenting that similarity to Doomsday it doesn't matter if you can fly or are a way better fighter. He WILL hit you eventually.

This fight depends on whether or not her sword can put him down because she has no other way of putting down the Hulk.

So you're saying Hulk is fast enough to see bullets in slow motion? Because that's how fast WW is.

Josh_Alexander
Hulk takes this.

How would Diana even hurt Hulk???

The Sorrow
1. Wonder Woman - If she can cut Hulk deeply then add far superior skill with good defensive items while backed by Thor level toughness and strength is a lot for even Hulk to overcome.

2. Hulk - Hulks physicality cancels out her speed/skill advantage, she's strong, but not enough to take Hulk out.

Rebel95
Hulk smashes

Dayman
Hulk.

Diane can dominate him, from a "scored" point, as she is WAY faster and more skilled. But eventually he will tag her and overwhelm her and pull her mentally out of the fight. Unless she gets that plot device dues-ex machina power boost, in which case she will take him down..necause..Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.