Replicants Vs Terminators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/f6/34/92f634a852316a7425b059ee3955e74a.jpg

Vs

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--xmxO6gbP--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/xbndtlzj8gszflxlbqfq.jpg

Slug Fest between the Artificial People.

Replicants from either Blade Runner movie versus a T-800 series.

Which Bot Wins?!

cdtm
Thought this was politics forum and read as "Republicans vs Terminators"..

Flyattractor
Republicans would be the ones making the Terms. Because EVIL!!

Psychotron
Replicants aren't robots...

Anyway the T-800 wins.

Flyattractor
Semantics

BruceSkywalker
SJW ftw

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
SJW ftw

But SJW's never win. Cause they are all butthurt little crybabies.....LIKE YOU BRUCIE!!!!!!!

laughing

Darkstorm Zero
Replicants are stronger than humans, but are still biological in nature and can be killed via normal means from stabbing, drowning, choking, or just plain being shot.

T-800s are notoriously difficult to kill without ready access to phased plasma weapons or explosives/explosive projectile weapons. I'm going to side with the T-800.

Flyattractor
What if the Reps had those Blade Runner Guns?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What if the Reps had those Blade Runner Guns?

I'd need to get an example of their firepower to compare. But the ones in 2049 were not all that different from common firearms. That means that the Endoskeleton would be fine unless I see an example of a Blade Runner weapon doing more damage than common firearms.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Replicants are stronger than humans, but are still biological in nature and can be killed via normal means from stabbing, drowning, choking, or just plain being shot.

T-800s are notoriously difficult to kill without ready access to phased plasma weapons or explosives/explosive projectile weapons. I'm going to side with the T-800.

^
This guy

BruceSkywalker
But SJW's never win. Cause they are all butthurt little crybabies.....LIKE YOU BRUCIE!!!!!!!

laughing

man you dumb. you are the butthurt jackass crybaby since all you ever talk is sjw this and sjw thatr.. you closet sjw

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
man you dumb. you are the butthurt jackass crybaby since all you ever talk is sjw this and sjw thatr.. you closet sjw

Says the guy who is getting kind of Stalky.

confused

BruceSkywalker
Says the guy who is getting kind of Stalky.

confused

you're the stalker here.. in fact i will contact the FBI

Flyattractor
You do that Juicey.

Darkstorm Zero
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5007/5235518163_317103c197.jpg

Flyattractor
Can't we keep the thread but erase Brucie instead?

BruceSkywalker
You do that Juicey.

so you admit to stalking me??

Can't we keep the thread but erase Brucie instead?

you started this , now you pay the consequences, don;t like it, to damn bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.