2018 World Cup Russia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
No USA in the World Cup! crybaby

sad

Oh, well. I guess I'm cheering for Germany and Brasil. I was born in Germany and my wife is Brazilian. smile

walshy
No Wales either 😢 saw on Twitter that fox spent like $400 million for the English rights of the world cup, now USA aren't in it hardly any of America will watch probably.

Germany/Brazil is a good shout

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by walshy
saw on Twitter that fox spent like $400 million for the English rights of the world cup, now USA aren't in it hardly any of America will watch probably.

Haha.. really? laughing out loud

-Pr-
No Wales either 😢 saw on Twitter that fox spent like $400 million for the English rights of the world cup, now USA aren't in it hardly any of America will watch probably.

Germany/Brazil is a good shout

After what they did to Seamus Coleman, **** 'em.

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Haha.. really? laughing out loud

yup. poor guys.

Robtard
Was sad to see the US didn't make it either. Uruguay did, so that's good

walshy
Originally posted by -Pr-
After what they did to Seamus Coleman, **** 'em.

yup. poor guys. you act like Neil Taylor tortured and murdered his family, it was an accident, same thing happened to Ramsey when he started at arsenal. Shit happens.

Good luck in the play offs awehaweOriginally posted by Robtard
Was sad to see the US didn't make it either. Uruguay did, so that's good also Argentina qualified with their final match, would've sucked if a team of their quality didn't make it. Surprised Chile and Netherlands aren't in tho

-Pr-
you act like Neil Taylor tortured and murdered his family, it was an accident, same thing happened to Ramsey when he started at arsenal. Shit happens.

Good luck in the play offs awehawe also Argentina qualified with their final match, would've sucked if a team of their quality didn't make it. Surprised Chile and Netherlands aren't in tho

Wales players were smiling while Walters was trying to hold Coleman's leg together. Kind of rubs a person the wrong way.

Thanks. I pray we don't get Italy.

jaden101
North Korea will win it again like they always do.

Robtard
also Argentina qualified with their final match, would've sucked if a team of their quality didn't make it. Surprised Chile and Netherlands aren't in tho

Oh shit, the Dutchies are out too? Slay's probably shitting himself.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by jaden101
North Korea will win it again like they always do.

laughing

walshy
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wales players were smiling while Walters was trying to hold Coleman's leg together. Kind of rubs a person the wrong way.

Thanks. I pray we don't get Italy. you got Denmark which is winnable, but I'm still bitter so I hope you lose.

Italy Vs Sweden will be a good play off, Italy haven't got a world class team like they used to

walshy
Italy are out! Sweden's in. Italy isn't half the team it used to be but this is still surprising

Northern Ireland and Greece are out, Croatia and Switzerland in

Now it's just Ireland Vs Denmark..

walshy
wow denmark beat republic of ireland 5-1, thats a mauling

-Pr-
Bad defending. At least three of those goals wouldn't have happened without the personal mistakes by one player that caused them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.