Fist Fight vol 8: Iron Fist vs The Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
In this episode of Fist Fight Bucky is payed by the Hand to eliminate Iron Fist.

Rules:

1.No weapons allowed. (Only their martial arts skills).
2.However, Bucky has his bionic arm and Danny can use his iron fist

Who wins this one?

KingD19
Bucky kills him. He's in Winter Soldier mode, so he won't hold back and he won't play around. He's gonna punch Danny in the face with his metal arm as hard as he can.

/fight

TheVaultDweller
This thread has actually been done before. It was overwhelmingly in favour of Winter Soldier at the time. That being said, it was before The Defenders came out, so I don't know if that show changed anyone's opinion on the matter. I'd still back Bucky for the win though.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This thread has actually been done before. It was overwhelmingly in favour of Winter Soldier at the time. That being said, it was before The Defenders came out, so I don't know if that show changed anyone's opinion on the matter. I'd still back Bucky for the win though.

All Defenders did was show us that with enough time, Danny can use the IF a few times in a fight.

But we also saw that Danny is a powder keg and can be easily manipulated or just outright raged into f*cking up when fighting someone better than him.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
All Defenders did was show us that with enough time, Danny can use the IF a few times in a fight.

But we also saw that Danny is a powder keg and can be easily manipulated or just outright raged into f*cking up when fighting someone better than him.

Yeah, his ability to use the fist more extensively in a fight has definitely improved. He had it lit up pretty damn long during his fight with Elektra to unlock the door the Hand wanted to get through, and used it at least 3 times that I can recall off the top of my head (gut shot to Elektra, punched a crater in the one cave wall, and the strike Elektra redirected to open the door). And, by the end of the show, he seems to have learned to somewhat direct the shockwaves his punches can create, such as when he knocked Gao and her men back, but left himself and the other Defenders standing. And his durability was more consistent than on his own show. He took a couple of solid knocks throughout The Defenders and usually got right back into the fight. His durability showings on his own show were up and down IMO.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

After watching the Defenders, I will now award Danny 2/10 wins. The rest still has WS stomping.

BruceSkywalker
Winter Soldier stomps and stomps hard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.