Kotor, and fact files by De Agostini.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Haschwalth
After skimming through the contents of the fact files, the Jedi Civil war was nowhere referenced, which included Revan/Malak etc. But it did how ever reference The Great Sith war, Naga Sadow etc.

Strange, it was technically around then.

So why should they apply to quotes from it :hm

DarthAnt66
Are you referring to Dooku's swordsmanship skills vs KotOR Revan?

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Are you referring to Dooku's swordsmanship skills vs KotOR Revan? Dooku should obviously be the superior swordsman.

Haschwalth
Are you referring to Dooku's swordsmanship skills vs KotOR Revan?
Nah, that's vehicles mag, i'm talking about the temple quote. TPM Mace/Dooku>Revan

DarthAnt66
De Agostini has stated their Fact Files don't apply to future content, so that quote would only apply to KotOR Revan.

Haschwalth
De Agostini has stated their Fact Files don't apply to future content, so that quote would only apply to KotOR Revan.

His 2008 vehicles Mag references the starforge/Malak not sure if it does Revan.

So, none of this should apply to Revan(Novel)

Haschwalth
So, if fact files goes into all of the EU asides from Kotor, it suggests that Kotor wasn't taken note of when applying the rankings.
So why would it apply to KoToR Revan.

DarthAnt66
Eh, you'd need to get confirmation from them that they didn't consider it, which I personally consider to be unlikely.

Haschwalth
Eh, you'd need to get confirmation from them that they didn't consider it, which I personally consider to be unlikely.
Didn't Revan become a master after the events of Kotor, it technically shouldn't apply to any version of Revan.

Haschwalth
In Fact he is only called the prodigal knight at the end.

DarthAnt66
What Factfile quote are you referring to exactly?

Haschwalth
What Factfile quote are you referring to exactly?
Powerful master to have walked the temple.

Their isn't any other?

DarthAnt66
Oh, yeah, Revan doesn't apply to that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.