How many Private messages?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes

Ushgarak
I am not sure if there IS an upper limit. I have hundreds and hundreds I must deal with some day...

Raz
There is no limit.

Kes
Thanks guys!

Tex
I delete mine as soon as I read them.
and tracking info

Corran
I keep most of mine, I do need to do a purge thing cos I have many. Must make a special effort to delete everything from Tex.

Catch 22
So my 3 messages won't pull the server down then.......erm

Corran
Just send rude PM's to everyone, then you will feel popular when they all reply.

mechmoggy
I deleted all mine a couple of months back.

Been empty ever since. *sobs*

Corran
You and C22 should send messages to each other.

Phoenix
I have way to many - about 30 pages!! Need to delete some, really...

Corran
30 pages and you've only been here since April, you must be popular. I think C22, Mech and myself have about 30 between us, and that's just PM's not pages.

Phoenix
well, every so often i have entire conversations with people by PM - one convs can take up about 2 or 3 pages!

I tend to just randomly PM people, asking something, or being hyper and happy, then we carry on talking!

Corran
I see, so you are not popular really. wink

Phoenix
:P

Kes
I have 8. 7 are from a conversation!

Corran
8.7, how do you get 8.7?

yerssot
kmc moved servers a few time, so no problemo normally

Kes
I have 8 messages. 7 of them are from a conversation. the other is a wellcome.

Corran
Oh sorry I understand now, you will have to excuse me my English is not very good.

Kes
lol funny! the sentence was really bad!

yerssot
not only your english corran

Corran
no you are correct.

Phoenix
well, I AM english, and my english sometimes sucks! (which is not a good thing for someone taking english a level... oops!)

Kes
I think it happens to everybody in their native tongue (is this right?) Damm it where is my dictionary!

yerssot
http://www.dictionary.com

Kes
lol thanks!:coo:

Kes
That was supposed to be cool cool

yerssot
I got the idea wink

Raz
Just looked at the PM stats in the AdminCP and Ush has broken all records with over 4000 eek!

Here are the top 5:From a total of 26,466! Including deleted message we're at 61337!

Maybe I should set some sort of limit. Nah, I'm too lazy...

Kes
lol Very popular guy! big grin

yerssot
nah, probably 95% are Pm's to himself wink

Kes
Hey thats what I do! smile big grin

Phoenix
good 1/3 of 'em must be from me - he and BlackScorpion totally fill up my PM box!

Kes
lol I like PM!

yerssot
you know where she is?

Phoenix
What, Scorpion? Dunno, really - she's recovering from a cold, or at least she was last time i chatted to her

yerssot
same here, which was two weeks ago or so!

Phoenix
no - a few days ago. she was all chirpy, so i thought she'd be back... wait, I'll just check my pm box, see what the last message was.....

yerssot
thanks smile

Phoenix
yeh, we were just being random as normal, and talking about my new laptop and what i was gonna name it - she sounded fine. that was on the 4th (Wednesday? could be thurs?) Dunno why she's not on - maybe just busy

yerssot
hmm, then I just missed here :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.